His party doesn't listen to forest spirits

>his party doesn't listen to forest spirits

What's the matter, user? Too scared of learning some real wisdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/951114/1a3829eab8/
exhentai.org/g/951977/65dd580da1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trusting the fae.
>Ever.
user,pls.

They want to kill all humas, is either them or my species.

>listen to fae
How stupid do you think we are?

>trusting spirits

>of the forest nonetheless

Run, you fool, ru

On one hand, the characters in OPic are obviously designed to be childlike. On the other hand, those hips. It is confusing my genitalia.

Not again, not after last time.

Thats what they want you idiot! They're learning! RUN!!

EMBRACE THE LOLIPHILIA

Nobody mentioned the fae.

depends on the setting

Elin from Tera are little girls with big butts.

>Forest spirits
>Not fae
Report fae threads
Ignore fae posts
Do not reply to fae posters

Did you learn nothing from that game? You don't trust ANY of the courts. Why? Because they're fae.
Seriously, the only reason they didn't outright kill you is they sensed you were the only mortal with a difference and even then plenty try to kill you and some outright expect you to die solely to tell a bedtime story. They literally kill every other mortal within arms reach so long unless tree bro says otherwise and thats just concerning the "good" fae.

Doesn't want to enter your magical realm. Something must be wrong with him...

I hate internet logic.

>Party of Adventurers Trusting Fae.
AND THEY WERE NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN!

I would listen to whatever wisdom those thighs wished to impart.

>Literally super special snowflakes made from the fragmented spirit of the one true goddess encased in a forever youthful loli shell as thats the god's definition of beauty
They're literally 1000 year old murder loli's with the divine backing of their patron god who's a female lolicon.
Also their sense of humor is homicidal at best.

Aw, look at her.

I would tell her she's adorable all the way to the hospital for her cancer screening holy shit

>They literally kill every other mortal within arms reach
>Feltown in Ysa
>Agarth
>Ballad-bros saving people from Bloody Bones
u wot

Male lolicon is called shotacon desu

Well, those particular ones would like you to slit your throat cause they'll think its funny and all any mortal is worth is a few good laughs to their betters.
Seriously that whole race was built as a dev's custom waifu race and just to defend their purity he made them evil by our, apparently wrong, moral standards.

Said goddess is a female (hurr), who likes lolis that are female.

There are literally no males in this equation. Nor in the game.

No it's not.

Admittedly shits changing and those particulars are outliers.
The bloody bones one was because the story HAS to go a certain way or their whole races immortality goes down the drain and civvies dying is not part of the story. Hell thats the whole reason they have you stop spider bitch.

We're exploring a desert.

What are you even DOING out here?

There are no male elin. Only loli's cause thats what god wants her chosen to be cause that is her definition of true beauty. Males can go die in a ditch or be used for the short pathetic amount of time mortals are allotted.
I wasn't kidding when i said they were a dev's special snowflake racefu.

Why doesn't the left one have legs?

I currently play a crossdressing Unseelie fae fox prince in a one-on-one game. Ask me anything.

The foxgirl-daemon-lord in a one-on-one Planescape game I GM is currently tricking a faerie-populated crystal sphere (solar system) into forsaking their fae gods by confusing them with food. You can also ask about that, I suppose.

I thought you were a strawman mem. So, my question is

WHY

Beacuse amputee fetishism.

How loose has your boypussy gotten?

She's in the water. Maybe.

Well, your GM allowed it, so I guess everyone involved is alright with it. Still, why the crossdressing? Is this erp?

>no femboy shotas

That dev has objectively shit taste, desu senpai.

>WHY
Why not?

My character is quite innocent on romantic matters, although his unearthly adorability has garnered him a few admirers. One of those is a psychic vampire/yuki-onna hybrid who has prurient and predatory intentions towards him. My character is aware of those intentions, and thus he is wary of the undead noble girl as he accompanies her for a night in the city to repay her for a previous favor.

This is not an ERP game.

In-universe, my character crossdresses because for several centuries, he was mentally reprogrammed and bound as the eternal servant of a mortal dynasty. He was given a female persona during this reprogramming and dressed as a girl.

Even after freeing himself from such bondage, the dress-wearing habit has stuck. It does not help that he has found himself in possession of expansive collection of aristocratic gowns (with frills, flowers, crinolines, high heels, and all) with powerful protective enchantments woven into their design.

This. Burn the forests. Deus vult!

>powerful protective enchantments woven into their design
If he takes off the dress will he die?

Not the guy you're replying to, but I presume you will die. Of a heart attack. Caused by cuteness overload.

Are you sure that ain't the GMs fetish user? If you are really that naive humanity is worth saving.

This is much less gay than I expected. Somewhat disappointing.

No, but it will make him more susceptible to harm.

What would be the GM's fetish, now?

Only one particularly cute boy has presented himself so far, and he believes my character to be a princess.

I pee in the forest

Thats only in the western version.
In the east the males are the poporri.
Thats why their capital is the same place.

Well they're the male equivalents if thats what you're getting at but they aren't the male members of the race.

Uh, you mean the Elins? Pretty sure the Elins aren't remotely evil.

For fuck's sake, unless you're dealing with an Unseelie, you're fine as long as you don't take any food or water. Conceal carry a few nails just in case and carry own. Jesus fucking christ.

What the fuck just happened?

Read their bio. It straight up says their sense of humor is lethal towards others and that they're loyal to nature only and if you fuck with it they'll put you down. Among that are notes on how creepy they seem to literally everyone.

>not realizing you're breathing what they consider their air

>Not recieving their gifts
>Not drinking the water
>Not eating the food
Wow, rude!

Sound like your typical druids, bro.

Also are you getting this out of the translated version that was made by people butthurt at the lewd loli thighs?

What game are you even playing?

Are you a supported race/refluff? Please don't tell me you're a homebrew race on top of all this.

Is it a meme game? It's a meme game, isn't it?

I don't think that guy even plays in any of the games he describes. He spends too much time shitposting in /pfg/ and talking about his five games to have time to actually play them.

He plays both the GM and the players, it helps simulate what its like to have friends.

Nah. Actual lore. The dev made them unapproachable by other playable races in an attempt to hedge off fanfics of his race. Also they claim you existing is fucking up nature but they'll happily use and abuse you like the popori.

>in an attempt to hedge off fanfics of his race
Didn't work at all, hilariously.

Well yeah. They're a literal race of forever legal loli's. there's no way that bait wasn't gonna be bitten.

>Is it a meme game? It's a meme game, isn't it?
What is this even supposed to mean, this is a phrase I hear regularly but doesn't seem to mean anything coherent.

it's usually pretty rude to take people's food and water. or at least that's what I tell em whenever I steal their magic artifacts.

What's the point of magical artifacts if no one steals them?

Sometimes they are meant to inspire others to theft, other times they are meant to show off the craftsmanship of the nation/wizard/smith/wizardsmithnation.

If it has to do with forests and shit I guess I'll listen but if they offer any wisdom outside that I'll ignore them. Spirits don't give a shit about anything ourside their domain and care even less about human lives or suffering so their wisdom needs to be viewed with that indifference in mind. Spirits are autistic.

I have a magical clown/thief wizard, and he pretty much takes stuff just so he can put it in a different dimension. He's actually saved the world several times from shit which could literally kill gods but he just keeps it on a shelf somewhere else. Once he legitimately beat a magical sentient mace into submission just by telling it puns because it had literally never heard humour in it's entire lifespan and couldn't handle it.

Wow user, that's amaceing

>Listening to forest spirits

Last time I did that, they turned me into one. I havent left the forest since! And thats not just because of all the other Lesbian forest spirits!

ahaha. if i wasn''t drunk i would call you out for that pun. but i am so have a golld star

>What game are you even playing?
A hastily thrown-together PbtA hack for one-on-one games. I use the same hack when GMing Planescape one-on-one games. I also play under the same hack in a campaign in Mage: The Awakening 2e's setting.

>Are you a supported race/refluff?
There is no race mechanic in this hack.

>Is it a meme game?
Define "meme game."

Damn it I'm not falling for it you fae shits

Forest spirits, right...

>forest spirits
>pirate campaign

ALRIGHT, WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO GROW TREES ON THE SHIP

We need the orange trees to stave off the scurvy capn! Smiling Smith's only got the 2 teeth left!

Hopefully ironically playing a game with all the things Veeky Forums hates or is a meme.
For example, you're all little girl vampires and/or crossdressing foxboys with elf slaves set in 40k but played in D&D 3.PFe, etc. etc. etc.

Veeky Forums has a fine a appreciation of 5,000 year old vampires thank you very much

>5,000 year old vampires
I'd settle for 300.

Extremely good taste

My character is an Anti-Druid. I destroy the forest and build a sprawling suburb in its place.

It's beautiful.

I know what you're getting at, but I think the druids=hippies idea is really quite trite, if we can have antipaladins/blackguards and clerics of pelor casting symbol of pain.

Given the repeated tendency to ascribe spiritual or human qualities to objects and places (genius loci, tsukumogami, numen), it makes as much sense that a city druid could be possible.

spirit magic

I'd believe the spirits of the Vodka more than the fae.

We do all the time!

they've never looked like that, though.

Sounds nice. At least you didn't get tied to trees and devoured by magma golems.

Obvious you've been talking to the wrong spirits

What forest spirits? My character does not detect them.

Who is this semen demon

that's some weapon-grade smug right there

>it makes as much sense that a city druid could be possible.
dndtools.net/classes/urban-druid/

That would be Yupire from Yupire's Servant by 774.
Warning: loli, mild lolidom, dangerous amounts of smug and shitty temporary scans ahead.
exhentai.org/g/951114/1a3829eab8/

>that scan quality

Fine, here.
exhentai.org/g/951977/65dd580da1/
There's just no pleasing some people.

Much better

a new challenger shows up

Don't tempt me or I'm gonna write it myself!

Goddamn that's some income inequality there.

Don't blame me, I always assume the worst.

Why should I? They tried to burn down my village over some apperent slight.
see try to marry the blacksmith's daughter.

It's like a monopoly board.