Home: Long Beach slums
No Adults
No Allies

True Original
Overcome

>18

>Didn't read the cyoa

Yeah, that'd work fine.

I should have worded that better (but it's already walloftext.png). That phrase was just intended to make sure you couldn't use the power to make your target's life better.

So if you want to make Bob's wife Stacy have a giant rack, you can't, since Bob would be happier with his cuter wife. You could make her more attractive in a way Bob doesn't like, such as the whole tattoo and piercing look though. You might have them enlarged but your name tattooed on them. Or you could steal her away, then give her the boobjob, making Bob sad that he doesn't get to ever touch his cute Stacy.

Just so long as someone is worse off at the end, you're good.

Phoenix Feather and Fire Claws. Because immortality and shapeshifting.

My name is Ian Gladstone. A portentous name, but most people just call me Gladstone. I have just turned 16. I have rusty hair and ice blue eyes.

/ 30pts

Power source:
Nature

Im thinking that Gladstone got his powers from discovering a "barrow hill" of a sect of ancient celtic druids in the UK. But when he moved he went to Main New England in the US.

Changes:
Emotional - No change
Physical - Perfect -4P
Mental - Sharpened -3P
Life - No change +10P
Memory - No change
Spiritual - Magnet +5P

/ 38pts

Future Sight
- Clarity -5P
Psychometry
- Muscle memory -4P
Interference
- Targeted -4P
Tongues
- Siren -3P
Blessing -4P
Apportation
- Pocket Dimension 4P
Familiar -4P Black/White tabby Cat (Total = 7P)
- - Invisibility 5pts (3pts = 6pts -5 = 1pt)
- - Possession -6pts (3pts = 6pts)
- - Mechanics -3pts (1pts = 2pts +1pt = 3pts)

Total = 38P

I have the ability to see the future. Use objects with the same skill as their owner, i can also summon these objects, so i can summon and use an M4 carbine aswell as the soldier it belongs to. I can also nock out electronics like security cameras and lights. I can also bless others to improve their lot in life, but i tend to do this secretly. My familiar is an extremely powerfull Black/White tabby cat. Hes able to turn invisible and spend time guarding me in school, hes also pretty mischievous and might try possessing the principle to get me out of trouble by talking to the teacher. Hes also a genius of mechanics and can use things like a ball rolled down a school drain gutter to create a noise and distract a guard. Im thinking my enemies would range from devil cultists to government G-men to protecting the town from Lovecraftian Horrors.
I'd also like to be able to heal myself and others when surrounded by nature, but that option wasnt really available so i chose healing.

Continued 1

Continued 1

Phobia +7P (Blood)
Healing
- Self service -7P

A phobia of blood is runs pretty deep in Gladstone. Blood will even make him immediatly throw up. He eschews all forms of violence in most cases. Except where its life or death. This is also probably a side motive for hating blood sacrifices of the evil monks and hating war in general.

Guardian:
Ally.

Mr. and Mrs Creed. A nice couple who adopted me after both of their children grew up and left to make lives for themselves. Mr. Creed is a strong lumberjack type who works in a fishing shop. Mrs. Creed is a kind woman with a hard intellegence who works as a General Practitioner at the local surgery. Both of them are united in there respect for nature and lifeforces. Though both of them know theres something wrong with me, they dont know what it is.

Home:
Gloverisle, Main

Allies: Students
Kate Fox - A social outcast just like Gladstone. Her knowledge of the paranormal and conspricies will come in extremely usefull because Gladstone doesnt understand the powers that be, such as the government or illuminati, or even his own powers. Kate is pretty pleased with herself that she discovered Gladstone, she wasnt going to let anything stop her from finding the first geniunly paranormal thing to happen at her school.

Continued 2

Continued 2

Scarlet Manning - Scarlet enjoys playing the social game almost as much as keeping others down if they dont fit into the circle of friends shes drawn around herself. In short, shes a bully. But all that had to be put on hold when the evil monks turned up. Now shes been thrown together with the nerds such as Gladstone and Kate who are the only ones who seem to to know whats going on... or atleast they think they do, she'll criticise any weakness in their plans and strategies, shes actually a pretty good planner and tactician hereself... because Scarlets not gonna let the comfortable life shes created for herself suddenly get pulled into "some nerds fantasy dream". In reality shes one of the great survivalists, able to turn any social situation to her advantage, beneith her icey demeanor shes actually pretty flexible and is the only one able to understand the subtleties of social situations... like the meanings of rituals the monks perform... is this intuition or some understanding shes inherited along with her wealth? She also thinks she'll inherit Carl Knight as her property, but what Carl thinks about this is another thing...
Carl Knight - Sometimes you just need a knight. With a stable personality and good sense of humour hes in the year above the rest of the group. Carl enjoys pumping iron and playing racing car games on his x-box. Carl feels like hes spent most of his life "on pause" waiting for something to happen. He yearns to have somebody in need he can help, which is what drew him to Kate Fox and Gladstone after things started to "get spicy". Hes also the only one with a driving licence... y'know... to get to the GYM.

I like the idea that i can bless either Carl Knight or Scarlet to truely unlock their powers.

Continued 3

So angels are more autistic than robots, but still can be humane, yet the one who gives us all this power not only broken free from hierarchy by themself, but is far more independent following what they want

Continued 3

Adults

Dr. Julie Slater - The schools biology teacher. General science boffin she has several side research projects shes always working on, which may or maynot be paranormal.
Eric Strickland - You first meet Officer Strickland while playing frisby with yourself. He stops and get out the patrol car to show you how to play frisby properly, bonding you both together. When the black tie G-men turn up Eric is unfortunatly bound to help them in any way he can. But in reality he has serious misgivings about their purpose in this town. Willing to let anyone he catches go, and putting the good of the town first, you'd be better off dealing with Eric than the G-men.

Perks:

Apprentice - Officer Strickland.
First Impressions - Doreen Chapman

End

Fully upgraded Levitation still not worth it's points. Fully upgraded Telekinesis gives you that and more.

11, Male

Psychic Energy

Emotional(Strengthened, 37)
Physical(Perfect, 33)
Mental(Enhanced, 27)
Life(Prime, 12)
Memory(No Change)
Spiritual(Magnet, 17)

>Curses
Emotion Link(24)
Unsettling(29)
Asexual(34)
Inhuman(39)
Anxiety(45)

>Gifts
Clairvoyance (44)
Future Sight + Relevant + Clarity (38)
Healing + Self Service + Miracle (28)
Mind Reading + Deep Dive + Filter (24)
Weather Control + Precision (18)
Tongues (16)
Barrier + Permanent (10)
Psychometry + Muscle Memory (6)
Remote Viewing + Scrying (5)
Levitation(3)
Mechanics(0)

Guardian (None)
Home(Yarrow Falls)
Students(Leah, Kate, Adam)
Adults(Julie, Charlie)

Perks(Overcome[5, Pyro + Catalyst ], Inheritance)

>I only chose overcome, even though I wanted True Original for snowflake reasons, because I didn't want to deal with the other weaknesses.

So here we are, an immortal genius clairvoyant shota that throws lightning bolts and heals the sick of everything. Everyone would love to use him and his powers.
>tfw neurotic

god bless america

He'd be incredibly useful, if he ever actually interacted with humans long enough for them to learn just what he could do. Damn shame he reads minds and knows who and where the people looking for him are.

/*

This is a really cool build. Just looking it over it seems hyper optimized for an 'observer' or 'fisher king' kind of character. It would be basically impossible to cause real harm to it due to the ridiculous healing, the foresight, the mind reading, the barriers and the strong chance of your face melting off due to burning hair. Not good for 1 v 1 demon hunting but it would provide a good support. Wasn't my intention anyway; I feel like if some supernatural was able to coax him out of the anxiety long enough, they'd have a strong ally. Plus it never said anything about non-humans causing anxiety.
*/

I wonder if there are vampires and if they want to hang out.

I am the guy that was making a Principality CYOA, do you remember me? Of course you don’t, it was a month ago.

One day I woke up and thought to myself: how fun it would be to post a WIP to annoy the people on CYOA general? Not really, I just want to raise awareness of what I’m doing and show what it’s going to look like. Also your feedback might finally break the stalemate I’m sitting on and get myself to continue making this stuff. Of course, what you see in the WIP isn’t all I’ve made so far during this month. There are many more sections and panels I’ve already made. But I’m not even half-way done yet, so you can make fun of me for taking so long.
I’m ready to hear your suggestions, complaints or insults.

Really don’t like what compression does to image quality…

New?

I don't like to say this but, points costs are too high.

Its funny. Most people tend to choose Yarrow Falls.

I really wish someone would run a game based off of this CYOA set in Yarrow Falls.

Pole dlc when?

Well, you can watch some documentaries. Those always get me excited about history (yes I'm serious.)

Is there any reason to not join the angels? Your angel boss gives you command of a few angels who will do almost ANYTHING for you. Hell you got your own harem, while working for the good guys.

What will the finished product have that requires stats and can't be made to function without them?

Well you are a race traitor, your harem is autistic and doesn't like it and you have to follow autistic orders.

> Nikita Popor
> Diadochia
> Hetmanate

EAST AGAINST THE CRESCENT,
NORTH AGAINST THE CROWNS,
SOUTH AGAINST THE TURK,
AND EVER MORE, A THEODISIAN EAGLE RISES!

>handgun

Which one?

Scratch out all the allies and guardians actually because they don't make sense for the build.

>i can also summon these objects, so i can summon and use an M4 carbine aswell as the soldier it belongs to.

O-oh sh...! I never even thought of this. I just thought it was a useless backpack. Reading what I just wrote that's a really stupid thing to say. Like what the fuck do people even keep in backpacks? Whatever they want that is useful to them.

Editing build to remove levitation and replace it with pocket dimension. A small ball for scrying and handgun should be more than enough to deal with most issues. Mind reading + well timed lightning bolts will get me both.

Go out...er. I lurk the streets and deep-dive to find out who does and doesn't have a gun. Follow home-ish and BTFO.

Male, 16

Divine

Fixed Emotions, Physically Perfect, Enhanced Mental, No Change Life, Knowledge, Spiritual Magnet

Mechanics + Inner Focus, Athleticism + Raw Power, Blessing, Healing+Self Service+Miracle, Mind Reading+Deep Dive, Future Sight + Clarity, Vitality + Immunity + Painless, Charm + Adored, Levitation + Flight + Efficient, Mediumship + Command, Barrier + Permanent + Wide, Tongues + Siren + Non-Verbal, Empathy + Influence, Friend of Nature + Animal Friends, Remote Viewing

Nobody

Riverfront East

Danny Glass, Leah Dawson, Victoria Bainbridge

Eric Strickland, Holly Osborne

Asexual+Neuter, Blind, Night Person, The Voices

Overcome x2

It's Daredevil meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer, with a heaping helping of actually probably the Messiah.

I just Yarrow had the most interesting parts to it. I was hoping there'd be a local coven of vampires/witches etc but it seems like Westwood is mostly made up of idiots recklessly spellcasting. Not really an environment where you'd find lots of old and talented magi just doing their thing.

Evidence 3
Legal 2
Roletaking 1

I'm going to pick Obama first, and manufacture evidence that the whole `Secret Muslim' thing is true. Then I'll do the same for the rest of the world's leaders and whatever rumors they have. Should be a fun time!

Okay, that clarification really helps!
Also, is the part about the physical changes being the equivalent of cosmetic surgery just to keep everything in the realm of humanly possible or is it really just surgery?
I.e. will larger tits always be implants or can they be real if I want them to be real? Can I achieve effects that can be done with drugs and surgery and (if I chose the real looking option) have everything actually appear natural (and functional)?

>healing but cannot heal eyes

Nice work.

Actually... in all seriousness this sounds like a great character.

>Poles
>In MY Russian CYOA?

Well, maybe.

Excitement isn't the problem, it's laziness. I can be excited about something and not do anything with it at the same time.

Are stats bad? I like stats.

> Nikita Popor

It will work like this - you don't need to pick just one vassal if you want to. As long as you have enough provinces, you can assign them to any number of people from the vassal list.

I like stats too

How am I a race traitor? I could understand vampires or demons. But I mean obeying God makes sense, and is something good conservatives should do. As for them being autistic where does it say that? They just obey orders very well and are submissive and only follow their orders and know their station in life. Think like if you combined stereotypical Germans with Asians.

Fuck yeah, that is what i wanted. And it doesn't even look illiterate and non-authentic from a Russian's point of view. I hope to see it finished!

Type
Ultra Heavy: -40

Caste
Solider: -25

Brain
Telekinesis, Telekinetic Shield: -20
Brain Upgrade 1/2/3: -30
Night Vision: -5

Limbs
Tentacle: -5

Organs
Progenitor Worm: -20

Weapons
Venom Gland: -5
Exoblade, Sting (tentacle): -15
Phosphorus Projector (head): -20

Defenses
Extra Armour 1: Free
Regeneration: Free
Chitin Upgrade 1/2/3: -30
Shield: -10

No remaining biomass.

Full tank mode, no one can get close because telekinesis, and even if they can, my armour is thick as fuck, and tough as shit. All I need to do is spend my time eating and fucking about.

It's not really surgery - it's magic surgery. Your assistants can do anything that modern medical science can do, and make it look completely real.

So if you want to give Stacy a boobjob, you can make them as big as any cosmetic surgeon has ever managed, and they'd be exactly like real breasts in all respects. No one would ever be able to tell, no matter how closely they inspected, that these weren't the pair she was born with.

He's blind because you touch yourself at night, not because he hurt his eyes. It's like a long term crucifixion, and instead of just sitting there and taking it he beats up vampire pimps and black magic gangsters.

Because angels follow their own agenda. They could order you to murder humans for some reason and I get the feeling they won't give you the reason because it's literally not needed. After all you are to follow all orders.
Custodian/ no faction is the only choice where I wouldn't see someone as race traitor.
About autism mostly the explanations from the author in the last thread.

Rolling for post number

Does anyone know whether the telekinesis bonus from brain upgrade is multiplicative or additive?

Like is it, 75, then 150, then 300, then 600, or is it 75, 150, 225, 300?

>Are stats bad?
As long as they have some clear purpose and they're explained well enough that you can clearly visualize the actual differences between two stat values (i.e. instead of just seeing that one value is larger by some amount, you can tell what that difference in value means), no.

Angels follow the agenda set forth by God, they can be assholes yes. But humans aren't at the top of the food chain and have pissed off God before. And God has fucked up humans hard when they displeased him, hell the custodians could be some liberal atheist, feminist assholes who are pro gay. I'd rather work for God and enjoy the rewards of my angel slaves.

What kind of enchantment could the white cain have?

Does he wear dark shades? If so, what do they look like?

You say "looks like the real thing", but then describe it in a way that sounds like "is functionally identical to the real thing". So which one is it?

This literally brings up the argument if God is always right or if should have control over us.
Let's not derail the thread though.

nice work though sad no Sahaidachny/Khmelnytsky/Mazepa/Orlyk as vassals while Hetmanate is type of govetnment you can chose

Talking about magic is hard. `Functionally identical'.

I hate when a CYOA gives out +1 STR, but no explanation of what that is. Can I lift one more pound? Am I Superman?

>And it doesn't even look illiterate and non-authentic from a Russian's point of view.

Of course it doesn't, блeaть.

You gather or lose stats accross the whole CYOA and then in the end they determine how well did you do as a ruler overall. It will be described in the end how glorious, honorable and willful you were. You also can use your stats as a resource and trade them for more troops or anything else by implementing laws. Is this idea I had in mind right or wrong?

Fuck. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't take dowsing, but if I had I would say that it detects sinners.

Thought of the second part though. Mirrored teashades. When you look him in the eye, you see your own eyes reflected instead.

Here, this is how it's going to look like.

Oh, that seems good. So long as I can translate them back into something real world.

Also I'm gonna go for Will 9 when this comes out.

Yeah, witch covens are a must... but if i was writing it, i'd make the witches clever... like really clever. Just like granny weatherwax's headology in the Diskworld series... except evil... like drinking the blood of kittens and having sex with deamons.

But from the sound of its description, Yarrow Falls might have windego and the like... My favourit are giant vampire hellbats.
The hellbats suddenly decend on the town turning it into a sort of zombi post apoc setting, except people are getting dragged off out of their cars and eaten alive. You only have your friends as your allies who you can contact by phone. Another ally is your neighbour from across the street... your pretty sure he was in the army, as an officer that was quite high up, like a colonel or something. Maybe he could help. (what you dont know is that the colonel was suspended from duty due to crimes which are classified) Now you have to prove yourself to HIM.

I'd seriously like to collab making stories for this game.

What about the vassals' stats (command, administration, loyalty, "gauntlet")?

>When you look him in the eye, you see your own eyes reflected instead

This i like.

But do you think he has a god complex?

Vassals stats are vague and have no other real meaning. They just determine how well your vassals will do at leading the troops, administrating provinces you gave to them and how likely they are to stab you in the back. Those stats have no meta value in the CYOA.

'Gauntlet' is just your honor stat.

>Of course it doesn't [censored]
Uh, i though you were the Kingdom Crusher guy due to the wealth and sword symbols for some reason.

>It will be described in the end how glorious, honorable and willful you were
I don't like when CYOA actually have some kind of actual gameplay where you minmax stats to achive some kind of numerical result instead of creating something you actually like. But you should do it the way you like.

>Vassals stats are vague and have no other real meaning.
Then why are they stats?

>'Gauntlet' is just your honor stat.
Then what do the other three symbols in the first WIP page correspond to?

Okay, 62 points!
I'll take nuns and leg to go up to 156.
Omg, it's me + 2nd from right for first romance burns through 77 points to start. (Leaves me with 79)
Unity academy and the vw bug take me down to 37.
19 points of stationary and the red back pack leave me with 10 points I can't use.

More of a martyr/hero complex. Pretty standard stuff for "the chosen one" types, but the angels that live in his head will hopefully help him get over it. That is, unless they have him go old testament on the whole rotten borough first.

Well, I can't appeal to everyone, I guess.

>Then why are they stats?

The same reason troops will have stats too. To show how well something does its job, what exactly you are paying for.

>Then what do the other three symbols in the first WIP page correspond to?

Military power (points which you spend on troops), money (points which you spend mostly on laws and various other things) and personal power (points which you spend on your personal skills and abilities).

Really appreciate all the active feedback!

>To show how well something does its job, what exactly you are paying for.
So you will be explaining what the lowest and highest amounts correspond to, then?

What's your build, btw?

Well, I haven't thought about that, actually.

For troops - there will be short descriptions of what units do anyway, but as for vassals, I don't know. I guess I can add something like that for them too.

This stats should be intuitive anyway. Does it really matter if it what things do is explained through interface rather than lots of words?

Don't have one, that was my first post regarding the CYOA. Thought it was significant enough of a thing to seek clarification for, though.

>Does it really matter if it what things do is explained through interface rather than lots of words?
Doing that runs the risk of "this one goes to 11".

Well then, I'll try to go with both of those things then. A bit of the text, a bit of that other thing people don't like. I'm not really good with words as you can probably tell... ='(

Just to be clear, with mechanical transfusion, mechanical adept, advanced technology, and a vehicle, I should be able to turn myself into a transformer right?

Why are you trying to type like Angel?

>A bit of the text, a bit of that other thing people don't like.
It's not that what you've shown is bad, just incomplete in that it lacks explanation. "No UI is 100% intuitive" (I'm pretty sure I've heard or read that somewhere), and all that.

I don't recall Angel ever using emoticons, but eh.

Damn, I guess I was hanging around here for too long if this is getting into me for some reason. Time to take a break and go on a vacation or something.

But the CYOA though...

It's perfectly alright for him to want to be more like bestgirl.

he's wrong though. I've studied Angel writings for almost a year and now hold title Doctor of Angel studies. I can confirm that the way you speak is 100% Angelfree

Portland and Beijing are done. Here's a quick preview of Portland.

is LONDON still worst city?

Yes user, yes you can.

Was that supposed to be Decesion or is that Decisions

...the shadow of this little slip is going to follow me forever, isn't it?

Please, no!

Well, it depends on how you look at it. But some of the other cities are more 'appealing' to the common man.

We are gonna be doing this all day
The event last for 3 fucknig days

Lets just goni and tell them to how be the fucking bazinga masters

Fucking sheldon cooper would be proud.

I really wish we could see how we look like when we do arts and crafts

Erp is a thing for me I do when I am bored and horny.

Now about he event, lets just go in and do the damn thing.

First line in the vanguard, take the fucking miniboss and suck his dick while we take out the tank.

so is quiet going to make a special muslim cyoa for eid?

Are you drunk, user?

uh user did u get the right thread and board

Decisions.

Eid Mubarik m8. Also, I've said this before, but no one would play it and it would attract off-topic and retarded posts all around. It'd be just the worst idea of all time.

I actually had an idea for a 'Religion is Real' CYOA, where religion as we know it had always been real. With people getting powers and shit based on their religions. But, it got canned halfway through.

I mean, the city is ruled by brainless brute who gained the crown only because she had more raw magical power than has father. With 0 mentioning of any other positive trait good ruler would need this magic goblin also lost 500 knights against some lone princes, making her bad even in only thing she's good at. With such crown the city is on train with next stop "disaster" with no brakes

What other cities are we getting?

>Implying you have to manufacture it
If selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to muslims doesn't make you an honorary one, I don't know what else will.