Character art beg thread

Any character art you guys need, lets try and find it!

would be awesome if someone could find me some 80's Jacket/miami vice looking dude. like really neon. would be even better if he looked like he ride cool cars from the 80's. Bonus points if he has a revolver or melee weapon.

Mine is so specific that I doubt anyone will have it.
I need a Christian monk (the kind that shave their heads) but as a dwarf.

I need anything and everything that has the connotation of "illusionist"

except for stage magicians.

Like this?

This might be tricky.
Are you looking for actual illusionists, or just conniving magicians?

Huh! Not bad, but I wanted something less colorful.

I'm playing a warlock with the disguise self and silent image invocations who never shows their real face and pretty much changes what they look like once a session, not to mention all the other illusions since I don't even have any damage spells.

So actual illusions in some way shape or form, but also someone magically changing their face or something like that would be nice too.

Your wish is my... misinterpretation.

I don't think I have anything that explicit, but I'll keep looking homie

A female oni (blue skin iirc) with horn nubs, bright coloured kimono (pink iirc) in a casual pose, ready to draw her katana.

Sorry user, I'm grasping at straws to even find these.

Hey, I appreciate anything user.

I need a pciture for Immovable Rod Johnson, owner and proprietor of Immovable Rod Johnson's Immovable Rod Warehouse and Iron Rope Emporium, located five miles off exit 5 of the portalway, for all your Immovable Rod needs!

Overly exited small businessman, but with a fantasy flair.

No, i saw it in a character art thread a while back. I'm just describing what i remember it looked like.

Well it's a good thing I'm so fucking based.

I need a bard with a lot of feathers and a big hat who carries an accordion

Well... Heres an accordion...

And here's a feathery one, with a big hat...

And here's neither of those things but atleast its a good bard design.

Requesting pictures of flamboyant men or women for Jojo campaign.

time period?

Modern day.

Now that, I can do.

Too little muscles?

What? You mean the picture? Sorry not what im looking for. The game is set in a prison so i need some rough looking type.

Arthur Asa does some amazing stuff. Went above and beyond my commission request.

It helps if you specify these sorts of things up front, user.

I know im sorry :(

So I'm guessing you're looking for more simplistic/rough outfits? I don't think I have a lot of art of people in orange jumpsuits.

Looking for a fantasy vigilante type for an upcoming campaign. It takes place in a planet spanning city so a more urban feel would be appreciated.

...Besides from this one.

Requesting undead knights. Preferably with standard plate armor, none of that edgy shit.

Haven't seen this one in a while, but I'm looking for a combat chef.

He's wearing armor, has a lot of different kitchen knifes on his person, has an apron, chef's hat, and holding a large meat fork.

I need a short alchemist in a top hat

Will dump this in a second, hope you like skeletons

I've been looking for a few for a while now.
First is a middle aged, greying, male, kind of a aged hippie vibe, druid with a stagskin hide cloak.
Next two are for the two players in my tamriel setting, an 18 year old female ohmes-raht in a heavy green cloak and an old orc cleric in half plate with a big ol' warhammer and shield.

unrelated bump image.

Looking for a medieval charlatan preacher. A sort of upbeat smooth talking guy rather the the usual serious pictures of acolytes

Don't know if you're looking for a specific one, but I got this delivery from a drawthread once.

Whats the story behind this image?

SKELETON COUNTDOWN INITIATED
SKELETON INBOUND IN T-MINUS 3 POSTS

SKELETON INBOUND IN T-MINUS 2 POSTS

T-MINUS 1

OH SHIT NIGGER HERE WE GO

Anybody have some 18th century stuff? Soldiers, peasants, nobles, insane bums who preach the end of the world, anything goes.

Fuck, that's not bad.
Thank you.

It aint no thing

Any exposed jaw? Like half of a glascow smile, or Ben Daimio from BPRD?

My last undead knight, treat him well

God bless you, user.

Not requester, but most of this stuff is really fuckin useful, Thanks.

Like this?

Anyone have a human fighter that uses a hammer and shield? Apparently dwarves have cornered the art in that area.