Young Demon Familiar Quest 12

Previous:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48012815/
Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47896475/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

Iris Miller
_
Screaming, all I hear is screaming. I can't move or even breath. I start to panic, trying to figure out what's going on as I feel every part of my body burst into flames, like I got tied out under the sun for a four days. I feel my bones cracking and bending as my flesh tears itself to pieces, leaving my bare muscles exposed to the burning heat as I scream in terror. There's a crack, and all feeling stops, as my skull splits itself in half, but I keep living, as broken bones re-purpose themselves into teeth...no, three in long fangs.

I claw at my skinned face, and rip through the skin as sickle shaped claws rip through my flesh, thick, gravel like fur pushing it's way through my fingers as blood drips down my arms. My arms bend, and I fall to my knees, coughing up pieces of my insides as my mind rips itself apart

I ...wanna go home, to my wife and...
_

I gasp, nearly screaming as I wake up, rubbing my face with my wings as I try to catch onto the world, and figure out what's going on. It's cold, and I'm not burning up. I sigh, and look down at myself, seeing just plain old me, barely covered by a blanket.

Which is odd, because I didn't go to sleep with one. I pull the edge of my shirt down, and smile, sighing as I look up, and see Mali sitting at the table, staring at the tv and looking half dead from boredom. Probably isn't too pleasant for a creature made of desires to be stuck cooped up in a small little room.

I start to get out of my "bed" And she turns to me, tilting her head and grinning a little too widely as color starts to flow back into her milky white skin.

He wings unfold and she leans, holding herself in her seat as I hear that magical girl show's theme song blaring behind her.

"Ahhh" She says happily "Iris, you're up...I hope it wasn't that bad of a dream"
cont

"You could tell?" I ask, standing up as my ears swivel around, hearing the sounds of the morning as I walk back through my silent nightmare "it was...a strange one, at the very least"

"Well, you were tossing and turning so much, I just guessed you were having a nightmare" She says, rubbing her chin as I stare at her flatly "Also, you're pretty cute when you cry, you know that?"

What do I say?
[] I don't care, I..look I I'll be a bit more sweet after I get this off my chest, but I need to talk about what I just saw, or I'll go mad.
[] I think it was more than a nightmare
[] Mind if I watch that with you?
[] And you whimper pretty adorably.
[]Where are we right now anyways?
[]...you were watching me sleep before I woke up weren't you?
[]Make me something to eat, Mali.
[] You know, I'm curious how fast you actually heal...
[]Think you could go out and scout the forests for a bit...see whats around here? *Switch to mali*
[] Yeah...yeah, I'm sure I am , but would you mind translating the book's answers for me again
[] Aww, really? Hmm, interesting
[] write in

>[] I think it was more than a nightmare
>[] Mind if I watch that with you?
>[]Where are we right now anyways?

>[] And you whimper pretty adorably.
>[] I don't care, I..look I I'll be a bit more sweet after I get this off my chest, but I need to talk about what I just saw, or I'll go mad.

>[] And you whimper pretty adorably.
>[]...you were watching me sleep before I woke up weren't you?
>[] I don't care, I..look I I'll be a bit more sweet after I get this off my chest, but I need to talk about what I just saw, or I'll go mad.

That looks like Iris dreamed of her mothers transformation into Lamia. I wonder why.
Is she going to evolve soon too?

[] And you whimper pretty adorably.
[] Mind if I watch that with you?
[]...you were watching me sleep before I woke up weren't you?
>[] I think it was more than a nightmare

"And you whimper pretty adorably" I say teasingly, or my best attempt to sound teasing at least, my voice is shaking and...I feel tired and worn down from that dream.

"Aww, do you really think so?" Mali says meekly, lowering her head like a dog "Well you would know, we do spend a lot of time together, don't we?"

"Yes we do" I say smiling as I walk over to the chair next to her, and she pulls it out for me before I can reach it "Mind if I watch that with you?"

"Oh, sure thing, Holiday just blew some monsters head to bits" Mali says with a wide grin that remind me of my father's in a very slight way "If you were wondering"

"Interesting" I say smiling as I fold my wings together, watching a girl with cow horns lifting a rusted car like a toy...no idea how her back can survive that "So how long have you been watching that for anyways?"

"Oh!" Mali shouts, making me wince and turn away, my ears ringing from it "Well er...a few hours I think, sleeping is a bit of a ...problem with this body really"

I turn back and stare at her, and frown as she refuses to look me in my eyes.

"You were watching me sleep weren't you" I say flatly as Mali's skin turns purple, red and pink

"N..n" She stutters for a few seconds, wrapping her wings over her head "Well, I couldn't look away, you were bending in such interesting ways and...Look I was worried, I don't like seeing you scared or in pain, or anything like that"

"I don't care if you were" I sigh, my wings shaking as Mali looks at me, her pupils swirling around to make danger signs "I..look I can't calm down until I get this off my quest, but I really need to talk about what I saw in my dream or I'll go mad"

"Was it really that bad of a nightmare?" She asks quietly, rubbing and patting my back with all four arms after she gets out of her chair and moves behind me

"I don't think it was a nightmare" I say quietly, shaking my head as she slows down, working a few kneads out of my back "I..it was like I was seeing"

Cont

"I don't know what I saw to be honest" I say, as she hugs me, no doubt trying to comfort me "It was like a memory that wasn't my own, it was...odd and terrible, it felt like my body was ripping itself apart to change"

"Well...maybe we should watch this show then" Mali says laughing as she gives me a squeeze, before she lets go of me "Cause that happens a lot in it...anything else you want to watch or?"

"Where are we anyways?" I ask tilting my head as Mali skips towards the tv

"Er...dunno" She says shrugging all four of her arms "I had to stop the horse a bit ago and...well the forest got a lot spookier, so I stayed inside, pretty sure we're still going the right way"

I tear my eyes away from her neck, and bite down on my lips...I need a drink, and soon

What do I do?
[] Get a blood bag
[] Tell Mali to catch something for me to feed on
[] ask mali if she thinks we're near any sort of town
[] watch anime
[] think on my dream
[] worry about how I've been getting thirstier lately
[] hug mali and thank her for worrying
[] take a shower
[] go out for some fresh air
[] write in

>[] think on my dream
>[] worry about how I've been getting thirstier lately
>[] hug mali and thank her for worrying
>[] take a shower

>[] take a shower
>[] go out for some fresh air
>[] think on my dream

>[] take a shower
>[] go out for some fresh air
>[] think on my dream

>[] ask mali if she thinks we're near any sort of town
>[] get a blood bag
>[] watch anime
>[] think on my dream
Quiet today.

Not just here, other quests too as far as I can see.
Wonder why, people still hungover from burgerday?

How is your attempt at art doing Headmaster? Made any progress?

I shake my head, dashing my worries out of it as Mali starts to dig through the collection of shows and movies Mom bought for me before I left.

I walk over to her, and she turns around, holding a box in each of her hands.

"Hey, do you wanna watch any of these ones Mas?" She starts, before I interupt with a hug, as much of a hug as I can give at least "ter?"

"Thanks for worrying about me Mali" I say sweetly as I slowly draw my wings away from her, watching the color fade back to her as light touches her again "Just watch what you want, I'm going to take a shower"

"Oh, well that's a shame" She sighs, turning away "if you change my mind, I'll be here, waiting to serve you, however I can"

She grins widely, her eyes swirling around as she watches me walk away. I smirk and shake my head, leaving her alone as I walk into the bathe room. I grab my shirt, and twist around to get myself out of it.

Turning the shower on is much easier, especially since I have magic to use
_

I drag the towel over my hair, back and forth, trying to keep my wings dry as I rub it down.

I pull it away, and dry the rest of me down, before I get dressed. Luckily mali isn't paying enough attention to hear me, and offer her "assistance"

I smile proudly, and then feel my heart drop as I remember my dream. I growl, and bare my fangs as I rush to the door in a panic and nearly knock it over.

I don't even look at Mali, and cut off her question with a growl "Just getting some fresh air, I'll be back in a few minutes"

She says something, but I snap my fingers to make her stay, as I rush out of the door, and kick it closed behind me as I rush into the warm morning, the sun biting and glaring in my eyes as I hear bugs buzzing all around me, and a few birds chirping.

And then silence

I sigh, and sit down on the steps outside of the door, staring at the twisting roots and branches as my mind wanders
cont

What was that dream? It felt so real, I swear I could smell the blood on my hands when I first woke up. And my face stings still. I groan and ruffle my hair. I don't think Mali could've caused it, but it certainly wasn't normal. Well, eating a pie made from a monster couldn't have helped me, no matter how good it tasted. So it must've been from that, and now that I think about it..what I felt must've been the poor sod that turned into that thing.

Hmm, so I've gained it's memories then? Would explain the increased hunger, I tend to get thirstier from stress, and that dream or memory was very stressful. The feeling alone would explain it.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the biting of the sun.

What do I do?
[] go back inside and apologize
[]Try to remember something of the monsters memories
[]go for a very short walk
[]talk to myself
[]Switch to mali
[] Practice magic 1d20+potential
[] write in

Not from the last time I told you, can post what I have so far, just pissed off at hands right now, and the angle I chose

>[]Try to remember something of the monsters memories

>[]talk to myself
Sure, I'd like to see it.

Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>[]go for a very short walk
>[]talk to myself
>[] Practice magic 1d20+potential

Rolled 4 (1d20)

>[]talk to myself

Rolled 4 (1d20)

>[]go for a very short walk
>[]talk to myself
try making firecrackers

Do you mean crackers made from fire or ...?

Just some fireworks made with alchemy, since we don't have fire magic.

"Still" I say, covering my face with my wings to keep the sun out of my eyes, it's too bright, even with the trees filtering it slightly "It would be interesting if that was what was going on, and it reminds me that mom has done the same to souls before me, if she ate them entirely...which mean I, yeah not going to dwell on that possibility for long at all"

I pull my wings a bit closer and tighter as my eyes sting from a bit of stray sunlight.

"Still...still if that is what happened" I say slowly as I ball my legs up and rest my head on the top of my knees "I should at least see if I could dig into the monster's memories, who knows, I might learn something from it all"

I close my eyes, and stop breathing, digging through my mind, what I know, and what I don't
_

Hungry hungry hungry hungry hungry hungry hungry, oh so hungry, the bones aren't enough, the rotted flesh is not enough, the farmer girl was not enough, I can't see what I am any more, I had the mind to claw my eyes out before I lost myself to this maddening hunger, and I am not sure how long I can stay like this...I ...food..please..food...help..get food..meat..blood...blood..I smell blood hear noise, life...food
_

I gasp, blood dripping down my lips from where I bit down, my heart racing as a primal thought of hunting rushes out of my mind. leaving me splayed against the door, groaning.

"Alright maybe not the best idea" I sigh as I hold my wings out, and try my best to make a nice cone of blood flavored ice cream to try and numb the pain with.

Swirls of pink clouds warp and wrap around eachother, and before I can see how it happened, I'm holding the oh so tantilizing treat in my "Hands"

How did...doesn't matter, I lick it, and wince as I taste the blood, it doesn't taste right, it isn't like a blood bag, or fresh blood its..Its much sweeter.

I keep licking it. Hmm, maybe I can take this all of my mind by practicing a bit of magic. The cone swirls around, covered by white mist
cont

The sweet stretches itself upwards, bits of it turning solid and melting, all along the tune of what I imagine. I smile and draw my fingers along it, leaving green scratches glowing along it. The treat bubbles for a second, before it starts to feel warm, and taste...salty? I tilt my head and feel awake. Now that's interesting.

Something rustles in the bushes

What do I do?
[] see what it is
[] call Mali here
[] Calmly go back inside
[] sit here, and watch to see what it is
[] try to ignore it, and eat my ice cream
[] Magic it 1d20+potential
[] Hello? who goes there, I am the daughter of the brausr so...
[] write in

>[] see what it is
>[] call Mali here

>[] call Mali here
>[] Hello? who goes there, I am the daughter of the brausr so...

>[] call Mali here
>[] sit here, and watch to see what it is

>[] call Mali here
>[] sit here, and watch to see what it is

"Mali" I say quietly, But I know she heard me, as I hear her rushing to the door, nearly tripping over herself from the sounds of it "come here"

The door opens as I finish talking and she yelps, and falls to my side as she twists herself around to avoid tripping and falling against me as I lick my ice cream and nibble on it, feeling more alert with every taste

"Errgh" She groans as she sits up "What do you need master?"

"Just sit here with me" I say in a hushed tone "Something's coming"

"Well that's nice and vaguely ominous isn't it?" She says happily, sounding excited about the idea of it "So when is it coming"

"AH!" A voice cries out, as spider like legs twist out of the brush "Do not be alarmed you sweet young ladies, for I am not here to harm you"

I stare at the bushes as more legs pop up and twist and bend themselves around, cracking and snapping loudly as they wrap around the tree branches and one waves a white fag

"No...no" the voice cracks "I am here to give you a propersition of sorts, see I am a dealer of things, plenty of things, and I can tell you have a hunger for the living, both of you in different ways"

I can tell it's unnerved whatever it is. But not my thirst. But by mali's precedence, how she feels like she was simply placed in the world, and isn't supposed to be here naturally, like a figure added to a painting after it was finished.

Just out of place.

"What the" Mali mumbles, sounding a bit embarressed

"Yes yes" the voice cackles "See see, I have bargains of all sort, monsters like us, well we're out of the cities, and the blacked eared cat only cares about law and justice within it's walls"

What do I say
[] Mali? *switch to her*
[] What exactly do you trade in
[] sorry not interested
[] What are you
[] OH? so you're one of the ones Brother was merciful to then
[]Come out and we can talk
[] leave before you get on my nerves
[] write in

>[] Mali? *switch to her*
>[] What exactly do you trade in

+1

>[] What are you
>[] OH? so you're one of the ones Brother was merciful to then
>[]Come out and we can talk

>[] What are you
>[]Come out and we can talk
Anyone who peddles in what Mali needs is either someone worth knowing, or just someone to ignore forever if it's the obvious.

>if it's the obvious
Seems like he's literally just selling humans.

just as long as there isn't an elf for sale, you know how tg gets when there's decisions to be made about elves.

Elfs in this quest are not gonna be pointy eared waifus if they do appear. more like redcaps.

I sigh, and peek out of my wings a bit more to look at Mali, who's dusting her dress off as she stands up, trying to play off the fall she just took with a cool and relaxed smile.

"Mali?" I ask motioning to the giggling thing in the bushes.

Her smile turns to a frown for a second, before she realizes she might find something exciting from whatever this is. She nods and turns to it, crossing all four of her arms.
_

The spider thing clicks and clacks its arms, like it's trying to snap its fingers or something. It holds out one of the glossy black limbs as it begins to hum a really catchy tune.

"So what do you trade in?" I ask, trying to sound friendly and interested, purring slightly at the end of every word.

"Ah, blood" it says happily "Bodies, information, knick nacks, safe places for those of us who are shunned from others, Bars, drinks, things blackmarketed by the civilized, or at least highly controlled, I deal in all this and more, from the smell of you I can tell you are one who loves the pleasures of things, that tang of sweat and adrenaline, love and oh so much else...well there's a few places I know, like this this little bar not far from here, and if you hate humans, there's also a den of monsters who hate the confines of walls and their own solitude, but are a nice sort...and if neither of those interest you I've heard a few lost souls who wandering about this way and that, stuck between the two"

I open my mouth and the legs swing around.

"But w..wait" it laughs "If none of that interests you, I brought some wares with me, feel free to browse or what have you, They're still kicking I assure you, the live things at least, hehe, the objects and knick nacks of course do not kick or move unless that is what you want them to do"

Finally, I've been waiting for this for a week! It's me, that asshat who occasionally shitposts about his progress reading through your quests on the Archive. I feel I should mention this, I'll probably be able to participate in either the next Da'ta or at the very least the next Demon Familiar, but that's not what I'm here about.

Word of warning, the following was brought on by the intense emotions brought about by the end of Assassin School Quest and is probably gay as all fuck, sorry about that.

I love you you glorious lunatic. You're probably the best QM any of us will ever have, and one of the best storytellers I've ever seen. The crazy shit you've pulled and the amazingly psychotic people you've created have helped me through a really bad time in my life, and for that I can't thank you enough HM. Sorry for all this, I'm just really happy with the conclusion to one of one of my favorite stories, and even more so that I'll actually get to play this one and Da'ta very soon. Good luck, and may the Dice Gods favor the young demon of cooking and maybe lewds.

P.S. I have a really REALLY weird question about UMGQ that you almost certainly won't have an answer to, but curiosity is driving me crazy. I won't ask it if you don't want me to, it's not at all important. Sorry, and thanks.

What do I do?
[] ask about the bar
[] the den
[] the lost souls
[] See his wares
[] ask if he knows where the sunless wastes are, and if we're heading in the right direction
[] See if you can get him to stop hiding
[] decline any offer
[] Are you selling people
[] ask if there's anything dangerous around here
[] write in

I love redcaps.

>[] See his wares
>[] ask if he knows where the sunless wastes are, and if we're heading in the right direction
>[] See if you can get him to stop hiding

>[] See his wares
>[] ask if he knows where the sunless wastes are, and if we're heading in the right direction

>[] ask about the bar
>[] Are you selling people

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. I always wondered how ASQ and the other quests might read from a archive run perspective.

>[] See his wares

>[] the lost souls
>[] See his wares
>[] ask if there's anything dangerous around here

"Well...show us your wares" I say slowly, to make sure this isn't something Iris would get upset over

"Ah yes, one moment please, I must go and retrieve them very quickly, it will not take my long at all, I assure you" the voice cackles, as I hear it scurrying away

"Are you going to show yourself when you get back?" I ask looking at Iris, who simply pushes her glasses up, with a curious gleam in her Crimson red eyes.

"Ah yes of course, but I must ask, do you have any more questions of me before I go?" the voice sighs heavily.

"Yes we do" Iris says calmly "We'd like to ask you for directions to...well Mali can tell you I"m sure"

"Yes...yes I can, do you know where the sunless wastes are?" I ask

"And if we're heading down the right direction to them" Iris says right after me

"Hmm, yes you just need to head to the coast a bit to the east and get on a ship don't ya?" the voice says slowly "but what of my wares do you want to see? The living breathing, or the unmoving knicky nacks"

Which one?
[] living breathing
[] Unmoving knicky nacks

I like answering questions, so feel free to ask away

and I'm glad you've enjoyed, been playing around with and idea to write a book on my free time based on ASQ actually. Haven't gotten a single word down, and I'm also playing with other ideas, which I haven't gotten progress done on.

>and the amazingly psychotic people you've created
I always particularly delighted in how Laylas and Marias relationship was so imperfect and sort-of unhealthy, but still was just right for both of them.

>[] living breathing

>[] living breathing

>[] Unmoving knicky nacks

>[] living breathing

"Living breathing please" I say happily

"Ah ah right away, right away" the thing says with a giggle as I suddenly feel myself getting dragged by nothing over to Iris, I don't even try to fight back, and just allow myself to fall next to her.

I groan in pain, rubbing my head as I lay against the stairs, right next to her thighs as she stares down at me, looking a little ticked off.

"You did that on instinct didn't you?" She asks

"Kind of" I giggle "But well...it just seemed a little more interesting than knick nacks"

"You'd buy anything if I gave you money" She sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose "Just don't agree on anything"

"Oh I'm not that stupid, Iris' I sigh "Besides you do need blood don't you"

"I still have blood bags" She says wrapping herself up with her wings

cont

"Yeah, but what about when you run out?" I ask tilting my head as she glances down at me, frowning slightly as her ears droop down "You can't really feed off of me now can you"

"Yes, demon blood isn't something I think I can stomach" She sighs, pushing her glasses up "But still, it's already a bit much having you obey everything I ask of you"

"Oh you know I don't mind" I giggle happily, pulling myself up, grinning as she smirks

"I know" she says happily "But I don't want to get a habit of taking people as property"

"Well I am your friend aren't I? Not something you own...even if you technically do" I giggle "Besides, we do have to keep you fed, like me, you get a bit batty when you starve yourself"

"That was a terrible pun" Iris says, trying not to laugh as the forest brushes breaks open with growls and crying.

"Here" the voice calls. I turn and see a tall thing covered in a mud stained bag, trailing along the end, with spider legs ripping out of it, standing behind a stall, with several cages in front of him "had to fight with em for a bit, now...at your own leisure, browse"

Which do you look at first?
[] the man with a missing leg
[] the angry looking boy with reddish brown hair
[]The monster wearing a curling white mask, covered by a cloak
[] The almost feral girl monster with hair tangled down to her blood stained feet, covering the rest of her, with twigs and leaves stuck in it
[] the jug of bright liquid
[] the troll in the fancy dress
[] the harpy chewing on a dead pig
[] the siren looking rather...sick
[]the broken doll laying motionless in a cage
[] Ask if he has anything...else like this *Write in*

>[] The almost feral girl monster with hair tangled down to her blood stained feet, covering the rest of her, with twigs and leaves stuck in it
>[] the siren looking rather...sick
>[]the broken doll laying motionless in a cage

>[] the troll in the fancy dress
>[] The almost feral girl monster with hair tangled down to her blood stained feet, covering the rest of her, with twigs and leaves stuck in it

Haha, is that a deliberate reference?
>[] the jug of bright liquid

But seriously, we need to tell our brother and sister to murder this little shit and free the rest.

I fail to see how this would be of use to Iris. And not really sure how to get any sin from it.

[]The monster wearing a curling white mask, covered by a cloak
[] The almost feral girl monster with hair tangled down to her blood stained feet, covering the rest of her, with twigs and leaves stuck in it
[] the jug of bright liquid

>I fail to see how this would be of use to Iris. And not really sure how to get any sin from it.
Probably a chaos monster.

>[] the jug of bright liquid
poi is that you?
I like dolls

That does make sense.

Voting for doll as well. Not really for food, but just to see what chaos can do in person.

Iris bites her tongue, judging from the blood pooling up around her lips. She's glaring angrily at the cages and the monster standing behind them, but I don't think the spider thing notice her doing as it holds all of it's legs out.

"And now I know why Alex is so obsessed with his work" She sighs, her expression returning to default "Just go look Mali I...I'm thinking right now'

I nod slowly, feeling a pit forming in my stomach as I walk up to the first two cages I see, a dignified looking troll stuffed in a cage around the size of the RV. And barely fitting. She's dressed in a red dress that looks like something Karla would wear, sized up by at least three times.

The poor thing is sniffling and sobbing, it's goat like fact covered by it's spade sized hands as it curls up, it's tail wrapped around itself, with a chain wrapped around under the tuft of fur. Her hair is tied into a bun, and she doesn't seem to notice me in front of me, or she's scared of me, I can't really tell which, but she is scared, I can tell that much.

"sorry" I mummer, she shakes her head and scoots away from the cage doors

"Yes, not many places to put a troll, not to mention they are oh so dreadfully polite, it's saccharine really" The bag thing sighs, tilting it's head as it opens its eyes for the first time, and I see they're circles of pure white "Hmm, what about the one next to her"

"Eat your eyes" the girl growls, the hair around her a greyish blonde mess as blood shot and black eyes glare at me from the bars.

I can barely see her figure, but what I can see, she is starved, but clearly female, and very pissed off.

My hand reaches towards her, moved on by a stray thought as it occurs to me the only thing covering her is her hair. I grab my hand, and force it back, as she growls, barring a mismatch of teeth that look like grave stones.

"Ah, yes, found her in a burned out farm house,Imagine winter was hard on them, cause I only found her" the bag thing says leaning close to her cont

and me, in a way he couldn't if he had normal legs, I glance over and see he's holding himself up with a few of those giant spider legs bent backward "And bones, all gnawed up"

"Hrrr, I'll bite your spine" the girl growls, sounding like she's having trouble talking right "Open cage or I'll eat"

"No no you won't, maybe she isn't to your taste, if she is" the man says as the grubby girl stares at my hips hungrily, and not in the sort of way I'd like "I'll pull her teeth out free of charge"

"lots of meat" She says happily as I step away to a glass jar filled with a bright orange liquid

"So what's in this one then?" I ask looking up at the creature, reaching towards the cap with my spare arms, the creature yelps, sounding like he's petrified

"A slime" He hisses "Don't let it out, don't you know these things only smile to lure others to drown? horrible creatures, good for home defense, but nothing else in my opinon, they have no hearts, which must be the cause"

"Or they are just predatory, and need protein" Iris sighs "You realize they need to rot their meals because they can only asorb liquids right"

".....Have you seen their smiles as they drown poor men?" the creature laughs, "best leave that thing alone, unless you think you can keep it fed"

cont

Alright, word of warning, this is weird and such a minor thing you'll almost definitely have forgotten about it HM, but here goes nothing.

On the final (hopefully not, but as of now) thread for UMGQ, we had options for which dream sequence we wanted to play through. I'm just really curious as to what [] Crimson cow ranch would have been, since all of my ideas belong on /d/. Thanks for pandering to my weirdness, I just really wanted to know.

Also, I hope we make Big Sis proud after our little fuck up in the graveyard.

I stare at the liquid, and feel a little sick. A melting smile forms in the goo for a second, and I nearly leap back as far as my heart does. I shake my head and wrap my wings around myself as I walk over to the next cage.

And just see a broken doll the sized of a person, with a crack along it's eye, allowing me to see inside of it, but everytime I try, my eyes twitch away from it

There's a weird smell around it, one I don't like at all.

"Oh...I swear it was moving around before, no idea what it is though" the bag thing says "that all you want to see, you chose anything at all?"

Which do you take
[] shake your head and leave
[] Lady Spinesnapper *the troll*
[] Kelly? * wild monster*
[].... *the slime*
[] ??? *the doll*
[] ask if there's anything else
[] look to Iris for answers
[] write in

>[] Lady Spinesnapper *the troll*
>[] Kelly? * wild monster*

>[] look to Iris for answers
Iris need s handmaiden obviously, and the big one seems like she'd be able to handle losing a pint or two on occasion

God dammit, I tried to link the post I was talking about, sorry about that.

+1

>I hope we make Big Sis proud after our little fuck up in the graveyard
Don't worry, we got it already.

Sadly I need to get off now, thanks for running HM and see you next time for OPQ.

yeah, this seems good... the doll still intrigues me but... if it can fuck with a demons perception it might not be a safe choice

>the doll still intrigues me but... if it can fuck with a demons perception it might not be a safe choice
I'm not really sure why it does that and what Mali is smelling there.
IIRC the only doll-like chaos monster we knew had lightning powers, so that might be it.

>[] look to Iris for answers

This pretty much. Maybe we could get the doll thing if we ever go for eldritch magic and study such things as it.

>[] Crimson cow ranch would have been, since all of my ideas belong on /d/
Pretty sure thats exactly what it would have been, just not smutty. But plenty of giant cowgirl cuddling wolfgirls.

I turn back to Iris, who's still glaring at the bag thing. Her eyes widen and she smiles calmly, adjusting her glasses with a sigh.

"We have enough to pay for any of them" She says flatly as the bag thing shifts, scuttling around and making a noise that sounds like very loud drooling.

"Oh oh do you well" He says giggling happily as he moves along like a scarecrow blowing in a summer storm "Well this is a fine crop, best of the"

"The troll and the wild one" I say happily, poking my hand into the the hair things cage, making it hiss and snap at me, but I'm too quick for it

"Ah, Lady Spinesnapper and errr" the bag thing says slowly

"Bug off" the monster says between grinding her teeth, her dirt covered nails scratching down the side of her cage bars, making a horrible screech

"Kelly" the monster says flatly "Well they'll be...hmm well I can smell magic on you so how about, no...I want some cash, say a few...nine tho"

"Done" Iris says calmly, kicking a roll of cash to him, dust flying in the air

"Huh" the bag thing says picking it, looking a bit sour as he tosses me too big Iron keys as the troll starts crying and thrashing about, as Kelly grabs for the keys and tries to press her face out of the cage to get out of them

"Well hope you enjoy" he laughs, waving a few of his legs as he picks up the chains holding the cages together, and drags them into the forest "I'll see you all around"

"Remind me to tell alex about him" Iris says angrily as I pick the rusted keys up "at least we saved the two that were...at least a little self aware, no idea where we'll keep them though"

"Bat smells of red" Kelly says, laying down on the cage

"I wanna go home" Lady cries
cont

oh, wouldn't have been lewd, if it was I would've lewd binned it.
I don't mind

Demons are eldritch abominations in this setting, made from human souls
But they aren't the only ones in the setting, and they don't mix well with each other

"it's hot out here, cramped, and everything smells funny, please I'm not good at any work, not even sewing"

"We're not going to" Iris says, before the troll goes back to crying

What do I do?
[] try to calm her down, give her ice cream
[] ask Iris what she wants to do with them
[] Let Lady spinesnapper back to Brausrburge city
[] Let both of them out
[] Try and clean kelly up
[] mess with the man eater
[] scare the troll
[]tie the cages to the rv, and head down the road
[] ask both of them if there's a town nearby
[] Please be quite, she has sensitive ears
[] write in

>[] try to calm her down, give her ice cream
>[] ask Iris what she wants to do with them
>[] Let both of them out
>[] Try and clean kelly up
>[] Please be quite, she has sensitive ears

>[] Let both of them out
>[] Let Lady spinesnapper back to Brausrburge city
Though warn her the way back is unlikely to be safe.
>[] ask both of them if there's a town nearby

>oh, wouldn't have been lewd, if it was I would've lewd binned it.

Alright, cool. Thanks for pandering to my weirdness, I'll go back catching up on the rest of this and Da'ta, and imagining the /d/ version of whatever you would have done, and would still like to see happen maybe.

If you ever want to do a lewd bin based on that, I have way to many ideas. That and Layla's "uuuuuuhh" things with Maria and "Maria".

>[] Let both of them out
We could get someone to pick up Spinesnapper if she's not interested in traveling with us.

>We could get someone to pick up Spinesnapper if she's not interested in traveling with us.
True, depending on how far we already got Alex could pick her up.

>[] Let both of them out

Wonder what would have happened if we decided to just turn all the cages into candy.

"Please be quite" I say, reaching into the cage to try and pat the troll on her back, as she whines and tries to crawl away from me, nearly knocking the cage over, bending a few bars as she backs into the corner and kicks at the ones in between me and her, breaking one of them "She has sensitive ears"

"I don't want to be a slaaaave" the troll cries out "I've been a good girl, I haven't beat any servants, or acted crude, I've been polite and kind and generous, please I won't tell anyone, I won't tell anyone I won't"

"I didn't buy you for a slave, do I look like someone who needs an extra pair of hands" I say angrily making her shudders as she holds herself, sniffling and hiccuping, as I reach towards her, pink fog floating out of my fingers, swirling around into a bowl of vanilla icecream "Just...eat that and try to calm down alright"

"A..alright" the troll says as Kelly chews on the bars, pointing at the keyhole in the door, and nodding with a grin on her face

"So, what do you want to do with them Iris?" I ask as I skip over to her, flapping my wings and resisiting the urge to fly for an hour or two

"Well, I'd like to get Mrs spinesnapper home, if that's what she wants and...Kelly cleaned up since her scent is distracting me" She says flatly, shrugging as she walks over to the trolls cage.

"So is yours" Kelly snorts

"Alright, I will" I say as I watch her open up the trolls cage "but before I do,I got to know do either of you know if there's a town nearby"

"Why would I? I was kidnapped from my home" Lady sniffles, trying to use the human sized spoon, and failing horribly to do so, bending and twisting it everytime she gets some icecream "It was horrible and"

"I know, I know" Iris says sweetly "Just please don't cry"

"Hmm? buildings" Kelly says "plenty, lots of meat inside, not big as wall one, small, but lots of prey, I show? you let me go?"
cont

>Wonder what would have happened if we decided to just turn all the cages into candy.
.....Damn.
Oh well. Another time.

"Maybe' I say as I open the door up, the key breaking in the cage as Kelly runs towards it, baring her teeth, I slam the door back, and she knocks herself out against it.

"Yeah, not that stupid" I say as I grab her bare foot, and drag her to the rv

How do I clean her up
[] Put her in the shower, turn it on and lean against the door to keep her in it
[] cut her hair
[]Make her something to wear 1d20+pot for quality
[] take her to hell real quick
[] wash her hair in the sink
[] find a pond to use
[] Cram into the shower with her, and make sure she gets clean
[] write in

A fight

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>[] Put her in the shower, turn it on and lean against the door to keep her in it
>[]Make her something to wear 1d20+pot for quality

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[] Cram into the shower with her, and make sure she gets clean

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>create some fine meat to distract her with

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>[] take her to hell real quick

Oh we missed out on some FOIGHTIN? We missed a chance for a rumble down in the forest of fun times? The Candy Queen and Dr.Bat-tastic shall have to wait for their debut as superheroes I guess. I'm trying to have a little fun please no bully

>[] cut her hair

>The Candy Queen
Brilliant. I fund it.

Rolled 4 (1d20)

>[] Put her in the shower, turn it on and lean against the door to keep her in it
>[] cut her hair

Rolled 6 (1d20)

whoops forgot the dice.

>The Candy Queen
That is... actually not a bad title.
Put that one down in the notes for when we qualify for a title.
Its literally true and a innuendo. What else could you ask for?

>Dr.Bat-tastic
No.
I mean I chuckled, but no.

>[] cut her hair

But anons, what if her hair is the source of her powers!