>soon
>vets already finished round 6
>rookies still in round 4 struggling to get going

season 4 was a mistake

Reminder that the day of retribution is coming

>starting undead roster with 4 ghouls and 2rerolls

>start a game
>my kicker disappears

Is fumbbl messing up for anyone right now? Or is it just a Chrome issue?

sup guys, noob here
i've just looked over the rules a few times and am itching to play but can't really figure out fumbbl

so you can pretty much only play randoms in a matchmaking? i can't just set up a game with a friend and go?

So if I have gundam modeling glue (a solvent that dissolves the top layer of plastic so it can bond) would it work on resin?

TEST MODE.

There is a test mode you can start a game in to get a feel for the client: fumbbl.com/help:Test mode

You can also use this to play hot seat matches with a friend, but it is easiest if both teams are made under the same account.

If you and your friend(s) want to play continuous matches with player and team development, then the both of you will need your own accounts and teams. Making "League" teams will be the easiest to manage, as either of you can simply make a room and have the other one freely join it so long as they have the password made for the game.

You could also ask for a game in IRC, we'd walk you through it.

Everyone should play norse, I don't think I've ever lose to Norse

>tfw BBEG and Kronigsson Co. Kriegsherrs won't participate in the day of the rope when we remove the bashfags

>youtube.com/watch?v=qHzyWlxSFAY

>youtube.com/watch?v=P29E5NA8EJI

Why do so many people have underworld teams?

I wish all models were actually in the same scale when from different companies

If you want to play games with friends to practice, create a new team in the [L]eague division. That's the place for random practice and games with friends, as well as more organized private leagues.

A League team can play random matches against any other league team - just simply start a game and PM the game name to the person you want to play with; it's just that doing so may disqualify that team for entry into leagues that require fresh teams (like the Veeky Forums league, for example), but this just means you can create a separate team for practice and a team for league play.

all the fun of stunty with the claw pomb of a real team.
Also more people are want to show off a team that never got "real" minis from GW.

Fun conversions I'd imagine. They're also a good lower-tier team that still plays like a "real" team (as opposed to halflings or gobs).

hey guys, i think i asked in a last thread, apologies if i did

orcs or skaven? i'm a noob and they're my 2 favorite armies in fantasy

much love from a grognard

Orcs are definitely the better team to learn on, even if their throwing game isn't very impressive. Orcs are also far more forgiving of early-player mistakes thanks to their high armor.

Do you like scoring and moving fast, or punching and moving slow?

no

dead

Highly unlikely, depending on resins used etc. You best option is standard cyanoacrylate superglue (probably).

>literally ever using plastic cement unless you're planning on chucking your models about

But no, it will ruin your resin.

what's wrong with plastic cement?

>season 4

>orcs have no throwing game

Fuck you

Sincerely, the Wurld's Ej Face Fumpers

So willy minis is shipping their human team right away because the process to make them went faster than they thought (read: they sold way fewer than they thought). So I'll have my human team, that chaos ogre, my undead team, and my necro team in the next few weeks.

Also, totally banned from /co/ for 2 weeks, again

what you done now

Writing "Offensive" things about miles moralis and Carol Danvers, because both characters suck

Ayy is a poopyhead, match is posponed to 22:00.

no shit they didnt sell much

wtf where they thinking making a fucking human team, nobody is waiting for that.

and a better one will come out + new game board in like a few months.

/boo

>chopa: shit I thought we had it at 1930

Never mind that faggot.

Foot Blooters
vs
Frug's Jumpers

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=869217

Eh. Don't like gw's team as much. Looks kind ugly to me but I am sure I'll get it for Christmas because I never know what to tell people to get me so I might as well.

Also to the guy who wanted that vamp chick yesterday, one of the add ons i could have gotten was the female thrall from that campaign

Instead I got the team with all 6 star players

What if we gave high elf linemen and blitzes thick skull for free?

to emulate the effect of their sick hats?
It would be amusing but not too much of a change

1-0 for frugs, with Frug getting a doubles for his 2nd level up.

Fuggin Frug.

Happenings!
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=869272

Hey guys do you like me new logo?
Its for my high elf team

we madrid now?

DonĀ“t you like?

I imagine you're from madrid then possible fellow spaniard

yep

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=869290
Double feature time!

Anybody know a good range of chaos models for bb?

Willy, GW plastics, Meiko. Other converison options.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

drama

To the cunt who says for me to quit playing goblins: You win. Mauled will have my letter of resignation today. And don't worry crab, I wouldn't dare to "ruin" your league ever again by playing gobs in vets

This is what happens when you bully a man

Rip.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Regen roll

Blood Bowl is serious business....

Looks like we'll be needing a replacement then for Ayy's slot. It's probably better all round; goblins are almost guaranteed to be bottom of the barrel in any league and it's better for a player to walk away if he can't handle it.

Seems like he was fed up with the league in general, he wven said he wasnt com8ng back for the next at the beginning of the match

no it's better for people not to be dicks
sadly we have a few toxic celebrities in their own minds
fun should be the goal, but we have some wannabe pros. they should quit and go play in some competitive fumbbl tourneys, not stink up this one

Really? I think you're exaggerating pretty hard here.

What competitiveness is there? Most people mentioned in the last thread that Ayy would improve as a coach if he stuck it out with HE or a real team roster, rather than just staying bottom-tier forever as Goblins.

Farm teams will always happen in a league due to differences in skill, TV, or just differences in injuries/outcomes - someone will end up bottom of the barrel every season and be easy SPP pickings. But if a coach picks Goblins he is basically stepping up to be the whipping boy.

can't really say i blame him. who the fuck cares if a goblin team is in the league? i guess having fun is less important than winning / OH GOD HES GOBLIN HAHAHAA AV7 FREE SPP

Well this is pretty sad, why would you play goblins if you can't deal with loss and criticism. I feel bad for ayy and it's true that some people in our league are cunts, but I feel like this has been an overreaction from him

Crab was givibg him shit durring the pheonix game, picked through his old ranked games to find losses, told he ruined the league

At any rate, I feel sad about ayy so here's my respects to you ayy, good night sweet prince

f

I said goblin teams were. Get your facts right.

Also, can we add ayy to the obituaries?

>crab dindo nuffin

He'll need a sprite for that though.

Just choose a High Elf Thrower.

a goblin is more fitting

We don't remember him for what he was, but what he could have been.

Goblins don't get butthurt as easily as high elves.

okay you've convinced me

>Well this is pretty sad, why would you play goblins if you can't deal with loss and criticism.

like being told you ruined the league repeatedly? sorry that's pathetic

so no one can pick lower tier teams now? what kind of bollocks is this. is there an approved list of good teams so no one makes any more mistakes and ruins it for everyone?

Shit man, if I knew you were bringing the salt I would bring the fries.

the only thing that went wrong was that both former champs in the league got goblins rnd 1, but thats random pairings for ya. after that it was basically a non issue imho.

>itt crab ruins everything when he "wasn't going to play this league"

Crab's just salty he's missing out on the goblin spp.

Me being a liar has nothing to do with my bullying.

i'm not salty you fucking cretin, this doesn't affect me in the slightest other than the most dickish members of the board and league are the ones apparently setting the tone

>i'm not salty
Oh you are, and people have been giving each other shit since season 1. If someone can't handle it, then maybe they shouldn't go talking shit either.

>so no one can pick lower tier teams now?
That's not what I said, if you actually read my post.

The presence of farm teams hardly ruins a league; in fact, what I'm trying to point out is that having "farm" teams is inevitable due to the random nature of match outcomes. Someone is always going to end up wearing the dunce cap, especially in a season only 6 games long.

However, *if* you pick a lower tier team, expect to be the bottom of the barrel from the very start.

If Ayy wanted to actually win and get good at the game, playing Goblins was not the way to do so. When a coach selects the Goblin or the Halfling roster, he should know full well that he's basically setting himself up for a season full of straight losses, even if he's a pretty good coach. It's pretty unreasonably to select Goblins and then complain you can't win and other teams are farming you - this is the expected outcome when you pick the Goblin or Halfling roster.

>i'm not salty you fucking cretin
Saltiest thing I've read all night.

As for people giving Ayy shit for picking Goblins, well, that's probably just some banter that got in under his skin.

There's plenty of fairly harsh ribbing that goes in this league - coaches that have stuck with the same team since season 1 get called out on it, jabs get taken at particular players with monster growths, or people rag on coaches that have more luck than skill. No harm is generally intended but if any of it starts to get under the skin, then dropping out and getting some distance/perspective is the definitely the right call.

Or hell, nobody has just asked for someone to stop giving them shit before.

>tfw I'm crabs next opponent if things don't change

I feel like the patties are going to get some more love this week. Also fixed.

Can't wait for some classic Elf Bowl.

well I have the speed factor

I have no clue why Crab thought he needed a 3rd rr at the start, the speed is a defining factor of HE and its normal edge over Dark Elves. Also without any dodge he will be really easy to knock down and hedge

>Thinking you aren't talking to Crab at all times
You are already on my pitch

And what good is a thrower if you have no one to toss the ball to?

Though he does have two advantages, one being he has a wrestler and a tackler, but the ladder only effects Jack, and the former can potentially bite him too

I don't trust my dice to not need 3 RRs.

asking people to not give you shit always just makes them give you more shit

Ignored are you here, if so when is a good time to play for you? Cause I need my blood bowl fix.