Let's be honest here

let's be honest here

if you got to visit an RPG world, would you try it?

Magic? Hell yeah, it's one of my childhood dreams to be a kick ass wizard.

The girdle? In a goddamn heartbeat provided I had another one ready

I think he means genderswapping

I would try it only for private purposes and if I end up cute

>if I end up cute

When has a character ever been genderswapped and not ended up cute?

Can I pick?

So long as it's temporary

>girdle of masculinity/femininity
>temporary

Or ruggedly handsome in the case of FtM.

Every goddamn time, with you people.

No, especially if I can't turn back immediately being a woman seems like a pain in the ass to be honest. Menstruation having to shave my legs and armpits retuinly childbirth. The only upside I see is the ocasionall free drink.

What do you mean every time? That's literally what OP was asking about. If he wasn't, he picked the worst picture to illustrate his point.

What is the genre of this RPG world?

Genderswapped characters usually aren't ugly fucks before getting tits

Wearing a robe?
nigga, first thing, freeballin' all day

Would you try it?

Sure, as long as it isn't too grimdark. And unlike fictional characters who travel to a magical fantasy world, I wouldn't be a pussy faggot who wants to go back home.

Hell no. I'm out of shape, my entire skillset is based on technology that doesn't exist, and I lack the practical knowledge to be able to leverage my understanding of the modern world in any real way. I know how to reload a gun, but I don't know how to make one.

Not to mention I probably don't speak "Common" or its equivalent, whatever the hell that's supposed to be.

I'll stay right here in the present day, thank you very much.

I don't think any of that has any bearings in magical genderbenders, anons.

Nah, hoolahoops are already tough enough, I don't need them to be on fire, too.

I wouldn't visit, I'd stay.

Fuck this Shit Earth

Why do transformed people always end up as hot women though? Seriously, why? It's much more interesting if they become a female version of themselves.

Of course. If my life were more interesting than a fantasy world, I wouldn't even be on this board. I'd be having adventures with a dumb but totally fuckable jailbait goblin.

I didn't look at the OP image. Completely missed the point of this thread.

No, probably not.

OP is a fag

Because magical realm.

As if transformation wasn't already magical realm

Only if it's temporary.
But if it is, without a fucking doubt.

I would seek out other people who had used the spell and confirm the quality of the transformation before doing it to myself.

Yeah, sure, if I'm not transported as I am. I'll need to generate my character, if you know what I mean, because currently I'm a weak skinny faggot, who won't survive a month without painkillers.

Nope.

I play TTRPG as form of escapism. Making it real is last fucking thing I want.

>if you got to visit an RPG world, would you try it?
Please tell us all where you see anyone literally asking if you would gender-swap

Yes, provided changing back was easy

>would you try it
>OP pic is gender swapping

Absolutely, why wouldn't any one of us choose to do that, even if we were the NPCs.

in the OPs question, "would you try it" is referring to the picture. i made the same mistake.

Because most fantasy rpg settings would be terrible places to live, and most of us aren't fit enough to forge our own paths them? We'd all die from a plague, or undead horde, or barbarian marauders, or a fucking dragon

Can I turn myself back? If so definitely, and if not I'll probably do it anyway just for the fuck of it.

Nah. If it was like a 5 minute thing just to realize how annoying it is to walk with boobs I'd still decline. Any gender change and your entire personality is damaged and you're mentally scarred since personality is %70 genetic and hormones are a bitch.

Only if I got to become powerful mage, so I could easily live on my own and do whatever the fuck I want.

>personality is %70 genetic
[citation needed]

Eh, probably. I'm one to try new experiences, and this is one that, in the real world, will always be out of my reach.

It would depend if I remain me as-is, or get scaled-up to be at least a "level 1 adventurer" by that world's standards. If not, question 2 is even more prominent, which is can I return to this world at will? If so then there's no reason not to, but if not it'd depend on if I could keep pace with the shenanigans of that world or not.

>It's a thing that makes you no longer fundamentally you.
>Would you try it?

I despise me so hell fucking yes I would try it.

Your genitals are a fundamental part of your identity?

Gender doesn't play a basic role in how you think of yourself?

I'm not the guy you replied to, but not especially, no. I am what I was born as, I guess, but it's never really meant a lot to me or mattered. I've never been offended if someone says I have a small dick or tells me I look skinny and effeminate. Sure, if I got castrated one day, I'd be pissed because of the sudden fattening and degeneration of muscle, the pain, and the inconvenience of having a wound in a place that secretes excrement, but I wouldn't feel like I've lost a vital part of myself, really. It's not like I was using it anyway.

Definetively, might s well find a way to add the magic to a less restrictive iten, like a bracelet or a ring. you cannot get pregnant properly using a belt

Why not just a spell you can cast?

If I could shape shift I would flip flop between both just about every day.
Some days I'd look like a macho satyr fertility god,
other days a dark haired mysterious maiden, maybe something in between on the weekends.
I'd still be me regardless of what I look like.
At that point gender for me would just be a part of the outfit for the day.

Honestly this sounds like the best option
Come to think of it, if you made a greater version of alter person for D&D and limited it to yourself, let you change genders, and made the duration instantaneous, what level would you put it at?

Nope.

According to Veeky Forums PFC Roberts got turned into and she's ugly as dog shit.

This guy, this guys right here gets it perfectly.

Back in my day proper NEET Wizards talked about summoning succubi. WTF happened to you people.

Through the girdle? No.

Through stealing the body and identity of an existing woman in the RPG world while my old man body spontaneously explodes? Yes.

possession>transformation

Got boring

Isn't that one of the Pathfinder example characters? Is that from a setting book or the comic books? Is there more or just that image?
I need to know because of reasons.

Yes. It is one of the iconics.

It's their iconic Wizard. The picture itself is just a random standalone image next to a section about cursed items. I don't think there's anything else to it, and I don't recall which book I saw it in.

Thanks. Saved me from searching for a copy of a PF book. You have my gratitude.