Stupid Sexy Eldar

But honestly there has to be at least once ! Just once ! In any novel or lore or book or whatever in 40k where a human at the very least eyed and Eldar in the "she looks hot but thinking this is heresy !" kind of way.

Sure most of imperium mankind would use "double-think" (in fact I think even an Eldar eyed a human but then went "but thinking that is wrong because 'ma superior race' ") but come on !
Eldar like most elfs look just like fit beautiful tall humans with pointy ears for fuck sake !

Other urls found in this thread:

z4.invisionfree.com/The_Golden_Throne/ar/t819.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except they don't look like hot women with ears. Not to mention they way they speak or act. They look humanoid but there's a lot of differences.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit
There is too much art and games and shit that makes them look humanoid enough for someone to eye them.

Speak different or act different ? Sorry that's even more bullshit would you be turned off from a 7/10 girl because she speaks a different language or has a different culture ? If yes then that is racial double-think and you are a fool for not being true to yourself.

Not a SJW but even a /pol/ fag should agree that a 10/10 is good looking despite her race.

>Not a SJW but even a /pol/ fag should agree that a 10/10 is good looking despite her race.

>he really is this new

They are not just good looking humans with pointy ears.

Well here's a short story by Abnett containing a farseer's thoughts of how humans would view her and an Inquisitorial retinue's reaction to an Eldar commander dude (they're awed rather than repulsed).

z4.invisionfree.com/The_Golden_Throne/ar/t819.htm

As far as I'm aware, Eldar are described as being unhumanly lithe.
As in, their limbs are far too gangly to be human, but move with speed, precision, and power far beyond what they should be capable of.
Their faces are long and angular, beyond the pall of humanity, and their eyes are dark and alien.
They exude an aura of wrongness that triggers the hindbrain of mortal men, in much the same fashion of the transhuman dread that Astartes cause to mortals.

They're only inhuman in their movements, and trigger things other than fear. If you want to think humans as their prey, they're hypnotized rather than terrified.

>The Eldar are humanoid in form, invariably long limbed and slender. Their faces are slim with high cheekbones, ears that are pointed and constantly shifting almond-shaped eyes. Their fingers are long and dextrous and their overall appearance seems slight to the untrained eye, which is strangely at odds with their strength and resilience.

>It is when the Eldar are in motion that any similarities to Humanity are irrevocably shattered, for their poise radiates an eerie, languid decadence that is so irredeemably inhuman as to betray their true identity to even the casual observer. Even the most simple gesture is characterised by inhuman grace. So alien to our own physiology it is that the finest human dancers and performers could strive for a lifetime to emulate it and still fail.

>Humans that encounter Eldar often find themselves unaccountably beguiled by them, for their beauty and allure is utterly beyond compare, and there is evidence that both sexes of Eldar exude the same alien attraction upon humans, male and female.

>all my knowledge comes from fanart and non-canon video games

Ok.

in early lore there were even a half human half eldar inquisitor. Just saying

Again they have a passing human resemblance which is enough for someone to eye them, plus most humans like the exotic and other worldly.

user please... This is Veeky Forums, where many /d/eviants fantasies on monster girls, kobolds, orcs, dwarfs, warforged and dragons. You are telling me that in the far future with over trillions of humans and billions of Eldar NOT ONE at least eyed each other ?

Ok smart ass. Give me some canon art material.

You know how I know you don't play 40k? I bet you're one of those guys who would join the dark eldar on their "cultural exchange" or talk to the tau for one of their peace talks. This is a dangerous universe, it's not the place to be thinking with your dick.

Not to mention even if you did hit with the eldar girl it's gonna be a plot to lead an ork invasion your way because it spare the lives of 5 eldar cats. The chance of conception is also really low, more so as a half human bastard abomination.

He was probably creeped out about how eerie and strange they are.

From the current DE codex.

From an older Eldar Codex.

That Autarch doesn't look too inhuman to me.

And an old Lelith, in case any of you complain that it's because the new art is shitty.

There was an Imperial navigator who was half-Human/half-Eldar. I think he's been made non-canon now though.

If you look at that and don't think "fuck yeah I would if it wasn't for the sadism", then I have some pic related for you.

is there a bigger version of this pic?

Rogue Trader Eldar have some serious variance in their art, but generally they're also not too far from human.

From this...

>Blood Pressure = Reaction Time

Oh GW, you and your pseudo-scientific writings

There was a villain in the last ultramarines book (where honsou did all the ultramar invading shit) who was implied to be half-eldar as well.

Ya know guys those Orks over there are really just big green humans. We could totally bond over the love of swords and guns.

but what if you like the sadism?

stay mad

To this.

But of which could be decently fuckable all things considered and not accounting for art style.

I always thought eldar were supposed to be just too tall and slim to find attractive, not to mention the way they move is insect like. I think the fact they're appearance is so uncanny to a human, that it makes them more grotesque. Something that is nearly human but isn't "quite right" is often more displeasing than something obviously different.

Uncanny valley.

There are definitely women who would look at an Ork and think "if only he had a schlong".

>it spare the lives of 5 eldar cats.

Now I'm imagining some Eldar talking in 1970s slang.

I have heard being ripped in half or being forced to work to death is fun; for the orks at least.

Stay outdated.

If your pic was supposed to imply eldar are unattractive to humans it most definately failed.

Did I say that Eldar are a race of peaceful Space elfs ? That they look human enough and beautiful that "love can bloom" ? No.

As I did say at the very start... There has to be one person that for a moment find them attractive but then like the good loyal Imperial think "but all xeno are scum !" which is called double think from Big Brother which 40k imitates in some way as the destopian grim dark universe that it is.

Why did you screencap this?

This, fuck off Mon-keigh.

Key word: Early
Which means that it hasn't been referenced or even alluded to over 20 years

I thought it was well put.

Doesn't make them less attractive, just as knowing that deldar or drow chicks would flense your skin off for a laugh doesn't make them less hot.

He's clearly a cuck or something.

I don't think we are looking at the same orkz.

To point proven bitch

But it's nothing particularly profound or hard to just write out yourself

... and? OP didn't asked for up to date lore. He asked if it happened or not.
But every edgy kid here can be as butthurt as they can be about it.

You don't need a wall of text or long-winded explanations to get to the point.

You realize that an Eldar fucking a human is basically viewed like a human fucking a chimp, right? We're unevolved apes as far as they're concerned.

There are Humans who are attracted to other animals, toasters and car exhausts. Ofcourse one will look at an Eldar and want to stick it in them (male or female)

Eldar on the other hand view Humans with disgust, appearance, smell, tastes, the way they talk, move breathe with their mouth open etc so I wouldn't say they'll be attracted to them.
To counter that there have been times where Eldar have felt sadness or regret in killing some Humans (women and children seemingly uninvolved) But when they suddenly start getting possessed by daemons they realised that the Farseer/Autarch's words of "All of them must be killed because of corruption" were said for a reason.

Then why bother with a screencap when you could just write it out?

To carry on.
So I wouldn't say that all Eldar hate Humans, they just don't want to fuck them

>even a /pol/ fag should agree that a 10/10 is good looking despite her race.
If by "/pol/ fag" you mean loyal Imperial citizen than they will only admit that a 10/10 xeno is still a xeno, and therefore an abomination to the emprah

At the moment what I am getting is GW are dumb and 40k is or badly written or have recurring inconsistent lore or the art never matches the lore or all of them.
My guess is after 1st ed someone went "lets change them to more alien then elf in lore to be different while all the but keep them looking like elves in art so people would buy our models".

But look me in the damn eye, and tell me that no human ever thought of fucking one of those chimps.

Because I always wanted to say something similar but was never able to do so.

What's your problem with me posting this pic?

humans are fucking chimps... at least some humans. Hell there are videos out there were a man badly dressed as a woman stuffing rotting cow's guts to his ass and try to fuck an also rotting, skinned cow head. And it's way earlier before being a trap was socially accaptable

Yeah they don't hate them, but they would kill all of them if it would prevent one eldar getting a little scratch.

They have different facial structure and proportions, and would probably have a bit of an uncanny valley thing going on; it resembles a human, but it's different enough that your brain goes "Something's wrong!"

Thank you user
I am not talking about half-Eldar I am just asking if a human ever eyed an Eldar.
Why does that sound impossible is GW retardation of grim dark I guess. Meanwhile people in lore get seduced by a fucking demon of Slaanesh but an Eldar is just too wrong and alien.

You're looking at it wrong.

Humans are the horny dogs who want to hump Eldar (people)

The eldar who want to fuck humans are the bestiality freaks who want to fuck their dogs or get fucked by them. Some probably exist, especially in Commoragh.

>ITT: people who never heard about the tile fucker

If you were to give the Eldar a big red button which killed all of the Humans in the galaxy they wouldn't push it.
Humanity is preferred to having Chaos, Orks, Necrons and Tyranids running rampant. As much as the Eldar hate/dislike Humanity they do appreciate that they keep some of their bigger enemies busy. So while they'd nuke an entire subsector, on a whole they'd accept 1 Eldar sacrifice to keep the balance the way it is now than having the goolies steamroll them.

By there culture yes. But you can never know if they find them attractive yet remove the thought with "they are filthy aliens"

Killing humans would almost entirely eradicate chaos, but I doubt the Eldars could take on all the other threats themself. With all the factions the human empire is keeping at bay, nearly on its own, one has to wonder why they are not shown proper respect. Without them the Eldar would probably be overrun.

>not the Ohio tectonic plate fucker

That's a thought. If you wiped out humans, would you get demons and such based on ork beliefs and imagination? Or even based on the minds of tyranids?

What does a hive tyrant believe to be the shape of a bloodletting demon?

What if you think the art style is shit?

>Even a /pol/ fag
Sumemerfag please go. We like our women pure, Thats a fucking alien. If we don't like mix-breeding between different humans why the fuck would we like LITERAL race-mixing?

>I always thought eldar were supposed to be just too tall and slim to find attractive,
Does it exist?
If yes, someone will find it attractive. Be it fat, blobby aliens to stinny sharp-featured xenos to fucking floor tiles.
Someone will want to fuck it.

not him but it's a shit screencap

Have a bigger version.

They look exactly the same size to me.

Let's think about this logically, even beyond the visual representations of 40k.

Eldar are naturally tall, beautiful, graceful. But war is not natural for them. They spend a good deal of time in their armor, under constant stress, lugging around heavy equipment, wearing helmets and visiting atmospherically hostile worlds. Their only saving grace is that most wounds that would disfigure other races, probably kills them. They live in constant fear of being devoured by the sweet space god of Transexual Transylvania, and any kind of stress relief could lead them down the path of becoming canned soul food.

Eldar warriors are likely not happy people, and this would greatly decrease their overall physical appearance. Fuck your fapbait.

This goes double for sisters of battle.

>But war is not natural for them
This is so fundamentally wrong, I don't know what you are doing on this board.

Eldar were created and bred specifically for the task of fighting? Is that why almost every Eldar plot involves getting other races to slaughter each other so they don't have to do it themselves?
>inb4 wah dying race.

How exactly does this look bad?

>Eldar were created and bred specifically for the task of fighting?
Yes, by the Old Ones, to fight against the Necrons. This is basic Eldar lore and please, before you write again such an amount of text please read a bit.

Well they sort of were. All the races made by the old ones (so the eldar, orks, jokaero, hrud I think,) were created during the war in heaven to fight the 'crons.

I think that's all still canon...

Sorry, Phone upload.

There is no such thing as 40k canon. Only things that haven't been contradicted yet.

Yeah, they WERE made for war. Them and Orks were created by the Ancient Ones to fight the Necrons during the War in Heaven.

Its a goddamn deamon, it's literally MADE of warp-fuckery, and it was created for that express purpose. And, if the lore is over 20 goddamn years old and hasn't been even alluded to since then, it doesn't count, it can safely be considered non-canon.

>Eladrith Ynneas
>fucking a mon-keigh

Do you know what arrogance is?

You're not looking at the same Orkz as everyone else

I really was that naive...

Look Fargo, let's say you did not have sex for countless years. Suddenly a 10/10 dindu fem boomshell which you could swear is white with brown skin says "take me home user and have one time, protected sweat hot sex with me !".

Now if you say "no" then you are either baiting or an enormous faggot, Maybe both.

I think you're underestimating how much people are capable of hating a race.

I really was that naive...

Look Faggot, let's say you did not have sex for countless years. Suddenly a 10/10 dindu fem boomshell which you could swear is white with brown skin says "take me home user and have one time, protected sweat hot sex with me !".

Now if you say "no" then you are either baiting or an enormous faggot, Maybe both.

thank GOD! someone who isnt an ant posted here.

No.

The Emperor just created the space marines to compete with that green beefcake.

>If you don't agree with me your a faggot or baiting.

Nigger fuck off, Why the fuck would I ever give into something that is not my fucking taste? I'm not a weak willed human as you.

If you think I would go against my basic principles as a human being just to get laid you are the shittiest fucking person here and should down some bleach.

If you think any Emperor-fearing man of the Imperium would fuck some eldar twat just because "oh noes, I haven't had sex in years, IT'S SO FUCKING CRIPPLING TO NOT HAVE SEX I MAY DIE" you're a fucking retard.

Do you really think sex is the be-all end-all of human desire? You're too young to be on this site.

Well whats the secret weapon?

You can ram it into things.

My gods thats genius!

Ever since I read Peter Watts' Blindsight, I imagine humans reacting to eldar in much the same way as they do to the vampires in the book. They look almost human but the way they move just triggers some horrifying primal terror and the knowledge of how alien their minds are and how fucking dangerous one is makes the idea of fucking them completely out of the question for any sane human. Most people don't even want to be in the same room as one.

Of course there are plenty of humans in the 40k universe who aren't even remotely sane. Even if imperial humans are very unlikely to want to stick their dicks in creepy xeno pussy, there are chaos humans. Surely a slannesh cultist would find the idea of raping eldar pretty hot.

It's a massive horde of superviolent squigs held in the bomb bay that they drop on people.

Priests of Mars, theres a small bit where an Eldar party assaults a mechanicus ship and one of the defenders notices how beautiful and inhumane their movements are.

Theoretically, if one were to attempt to rape an Eldar what pre-cautions would they have to take to not either get maimed beyond recognition or have their minds completely fried. The latter one is especially important if faced with a powerful psyker such as a warlock

I'm just wondering this because I'm trying to write a smutfic and am not sure how to get around this problem.

>inb4 don't do it
>inb4 filthy loyalists
>inb4 autism