The redeemed succubus is a goddess

>the redeemed succubus is a goddess

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/344078504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Succubus thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" redeemed succubus goddess, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fapbait thread. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic succubus NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "REDEEMED SUCCUBUS WAT DO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>The thread is bullshit
Lilium is one of those things I wish I could go back in time to erase

I'd say you mad bro, if I didn't 100% agree

I, too, have been to /a/

What were the greatest mistakes Veeky Forums has ever made?

The times we made something that should never have seen the light of day?

Because I have to say the Minotaur Civilization thread is up there.

go pet a stingray

How do you not recognize baneposting pasta?

Your punishment must be more severe. You will be reminded of allowing it to ever exist constantly.

too soon

>What were the greatest mistakes Veeky Forums has ever made?
Rape Factory
nazimod (how much Veeky Forums brought that one onto itself and how much it was moots doing is up to debate)
the couple times we legitimately freaked out /d/
virt
/qst/

Can I just take a moment of your time to say that whoever have drawn those wings is a weeb shit with no knowledge of anatomy whatsoever? Like most of weeb shits, honestly.

Even most western art with better wing placement rarely follow that rule.

At least most of the time it has a common decency to actually connect bones to other bones.

Ah the Minotaur Civ thread. What a magical time of unguided descent into an unadulterated magical realm. I particularly enjoyed the guy who pushed the adolescence ceremony where parents would drink their daughters milk. For some reason.

I know it's a bait thread, but can anyone provide source?

>What were the greatest mistakes Veeky Forums has ever made?
MtG Lore and Waifufaggotry General

Towergirls.

>/qst/
Nah, it's for the best for everyone involved. People just hate change, or didn't want to even give it a proper chance.

>Minotaur Civilization
>Lilium
Veeky Forums at it's best and worst, at the same damn time.

I have to say though that the original /qst/'s rules were pretty out there, man.

75 seconds before you could oost was ridiculous.

That, and I absolutely HATE poster IDs on boards outside of /pol/.

it actually amazes me that there is even a REMOTELY sizable number of people that CARE ABOUT and let alone READ THE NOVELS for magic lore

That game has novels?

>People just hate change
My point it more about it being in trial / temporal / optional limbo for 2 months now. They should have either make it official or scrapped the thing weeks ago. Present state of things is half-assed and makes neither party happy.

>the original /qst/'s rules
You mean the originally intended "only OP can post images" and whatever other crazy bullshit was mootwo proposing?

It's not hating change, user.
It's just that it turned out nobody really wanted it that much.

Ever caving to the board police even a little.
Everything has been worse since then.

I'm still curious OP.
Could you answer me how many hours a week do you think you commit to this?
It's just out of curiosity's sake, I'm genuinely impressed.

Yeah, that too mate.

I still have no idea how/why the board was made out of nowhere? Seriously, before it was made I'd rarely see any complaints about quests, then after it was made the whole horde came out of their caves. It's weird man.

Plus when it was made, /b/ and other board decided to screw around in it.

you can do that without dying

It happened entirely because some autist was spamming qtg with anti-quest shit.
Then, once it got made, said autist started mass shitposting, getting banned, and evading.

A person with rudimentary knowledge of programming can make shitposting script over a weekend. Including a scheduler that will launch it at predefined (or randomized) times. Hypothetically speaking.

It's the same guy too.
I noticed that he makes at least three separate threads every night in the same rough timeframe (between 8PM and 10PM PST where I'm standing) like clockwork every single night for the last...I wanna say four to five months.
Probably longer.

It's too regular to be anything other then deliberate routine, and I think once in another thread he came out and ADMITTED all the "elf slave wat do" threads were his.

Deciding to stop being excellent to each other.
We used to be considered one of the highest quality boards on Veeky Forums since we would discuss things in good spirits.
Nowadays, nothing is good enough for the finnicky posters, who pop into any thread they feel they don't like to shit on it, effectively killing half the ability Veeky Forums had to get shit done.

I hate to break it to you, but given that timeframe, it's not one guy.
It's just australia waking up.

Damn. That's some Barneyfag-tier bullshit right there.

>Barneyfag
??

That guys is downright retarded. At least this guy just makes a thread, but barneyguy just spams relentlessly and ruins a thread.

old /co/ thing

Now I may not be Australian, but I'm pretty sure they're too busy with their oats to shitpost at that time.

>Hiding
>Not reporting

Basically an user who gets so butthurt whenever someone posts anything that could be even related to /mlp/ he starts randomly posting crap about barney and how ponies ruined him to the point of ruining the thread. I usually find him on /pol/.

Go hug a porcupine.

This. Oh my word this. We're honestly as bad as /v/ at this point.

He's everywhere. He even defiled /po/ once.

Agreed.

I blame Tau players regarding the 40k section of Veeky Forums.

Kyonyuu Fantasy

You're welcome.

So somehow all of Austrlia posts the same three to four threads in the same timeframe with the same picture and the same spelling with zero deviation every day for five months?

One user even ADMITTED to being the sole source of "elf slave what do" threads in another thread a few weeks ago, claiming he was deliberately shitting up the board for some reason.

Why? It's fun

What the fuck do ponies even have to do with Barney?

Heck if I know.

But man, is he salty about it. I think he legitimately has some form of mental retardation.

He does, actually. Posted some paper. But he's also a pathological liar, so now he says that the guy who posted the paper(him) is "just an impostor" and now everytime he gets his ass kicked he says that "literally you have no proof you faggot" or that the guy who got his ass kicked was an impostor

I think that he thought he was behind them all, but it was actually him and like eight thousand other australians like him.

>Purposefully ruining this board for no reason
I hope dingoes eat his baby.

It really sucks that people think shitposting against things you don't like is somehow legitimate now.
That attitude coming into popularity was the death knell of Veeky Forums quality. And, strangely enough, coincided with the beginning of general culture.

I liked this thread better when it was a gnoll kid.

cleaner version

You seriously underestimate the ability to one person to find free time to shitpost. Trust me when I say guys like Virt are a MILD example.
Not saying this guy is Virt mind you.
I'm sure he has one.
Just not one that is very good.

Here's his latest meltdown, 5 years and still going strong.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/344078504/

Yeah, that behavior is honestly one of the most damaging things we brought in from /b/ and /v/.
I mean, board cross contamination is generally good, but HOLY SHIT do you sometimes get some awful fucking STD off of them.

Holy fucking shit this. Those fuckers just won't ever leave now.

I don't think they've ever caused me a single problem.
And they've produced a large amount of content ranging from character portraits to fap material for those who are into that kind of thing.
I feel that's a net positive, considering the low general quality of threads on this board.