Elf slave wat do

elf slave wat do

rape

ty for the classic thread

check for diseases, then sell for money. Use money to invest and earn money. Invest money from investments into community.

Sell. Invest money in business.
Invest returns in community.

I ask what manner of magic she uses to keep that bra in place.

I ask what useful skills she has and then plan accordingly.

Free her, you swine.

Cut it's ears off because it's my property.

Tell them they don't have to tell me what they've been through but they have to eat this bowl of eggs.

does anyone have that screencap? it always makes me laugh

Can i fuck the sucubus goddess?

Considering it's an Elf slave and neither a Succubus or a Goddess - Signs point to no.

Free her

Curious; how many hours a week?

I ask her to sing me the song of her people

It's a 24/7 Master/slave relationship. None of this "daddy" or "little" bullshit though, even elves have limits.

No.
How many hours a week do you think OP (or you if it's you) spend making these three or four threads. I'm thinking maybe 1 to 2 every day based on the relative time I notice them all showing up on here, which is too regular and has been too regular these last several months to be random.

So I'm curious, when exactly does OP (or you) find enough time to do it? Do you set the time aside or something? It's actually pretty impressive to me.

I actually have a related problem. Our DM has been running us through HotDQ/RoT, and for the second time in the campaign we've found an elf slave girl trained to sing, that he refers to as a "Songbird" (it's a different girl each time). The first one we freed, but now the DM seems to be putting up obstacles toward freeing the second (too mutilated to reintegrate into society, town we're in would reject her etc). To top it off I'm reasonably certain none of this stuff is in the modules. Wat do?

consensual rape

Force her to drink poison, sell to vampires. Watch as they all keel over and bleed from every orifice. Cook and eat vampires and elf slave. Acquire money. Repeat as necessary.

Do you have a base of operations somewhere? Do you have a Cleric/Paladin capable of casting Restore or even just Cure? Pretty sure either or both of those can restore lost parts that aren't magically damaged to purposely not regenerate.

If the DM continues to say no, just take the damn elf until the next time you reach a major city. Hand her over to the nearest Good aligned holy organization and have her join the choir. Problem solved.

If the DM persists in trying to get you to waifu her, tell him to fuck off.

That's almost certainly magical realm right there.

Demand he bakes the muffins of forgiveness. If he doesn't do this, challenge him to a duel with a fish, and beat him down.

Castrate OP and cut his hands off.

While I do enjoy the concept of removing a woman's ability to actually do things in life, I think it's much better to not castrate them, and instead use sexual denial as another form of torture.

The loss of her ability to orgasm isn't really that much of a long term punishment, all things considered, but sexual torture and denial not only serves as another form of entertainment, but also serves to heighten their sense of helplessness.

>Castrate [the Original Poster] and cut his hands off.

rape

Wait, girl elf or boy elf (or trap elf)

if girl elf, rape

if boy elf, don't rape. Use for manual labor

If trap elf, kill it, it is an abomination.

I wonder if I can get loli elf.

I'm more inclined to believe that the OP is a woman with a slavery fetish hoping to get some material.

I post the following every day before I reset my router as I go to sleep:

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO. le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xDxDxD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xDDD, sent ;)! xD, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :)))) THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDdd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!! dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xDD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :)

What about reverse-trap tomboy elf?

um

get raped? D=

What would be the Veeky Forums equivalent of this post

The one about how katanas should be better in 3.5?

>replying
What the fuck is wrong with you?