Do Space Marines suffer withdrawal from their combat drugs?

Do Space Marines suffer withdrawal from their combat drugs?

Taldeer a cute.

A CUTE

Physically? Likely not.

Mentally? Probably. The thrill of combat can be just as addicting as any other drug.

Winners don't do drugs, silly.

Unless they are Eversor Assassin. And those are less about being a winner and more about making sure everybody in the general vicinity loses.

>Taldeer a cute.

More like "Taldeer a dead."

Dead girls can't say no.

They spend about twenty hours a day praying and working out, I'm pretty sure they're too busy to nostice even if they are having withdrawals.

Why would they ever stop taking them?

eversors are the only ones out-drugging dark eldar

Wasnt this the entire reason that the Emperors Children fell? They couldn't handle withdrawl and the fact the drugs weren't giving them enough oomph anymore?

Woah woah woah, Noise Marines.

I'm pretty sure a Noise Marine would OD on the drugs in an Eversor's system. I'm pretty sure a BERZERKER would OD from the drugs in an Eversors system.

>THIS IS THE JUDGMENT OF THE RIGHTEROUS, SCUM!
One of the best quotes Dark Crusade and the fanfic.

>literally the servants of the god of sex drugs and rock and roll.
>od on some drugs mortals came up with.

No really, there isn't another faction in 40K that is as absurdly over drugged as Eversors. Their entire physiology has been overhauled just to accommodate the insane quantities and combinations of substances coursing through their blood. Barring daemon prince level warp fuckery not even slaaneshies come close to that level of substance dependency.

Your headcanon contradicts my headcanon.

Not by much, but by enough that we're now obligated to fight a formalized duel.

As the challenger I shall inform you that it is your perogative to choose the weapon.

Rolled 3, 5, 4, 1, 9, 4, 6, 1, 5, 4 = 42 (10d10)

Roll away.

What if he chooses Eversor Assassins?

Aren't Noise Marines what they are basically because they grew tired of drugs and switched to something else?

I'd hope that by 40k chemists would have figured out how to make combat drugs that didn't cause withdrawal

Why wouldn't they want their lunatic killers suffering withdrawal without a steady supply from home base?

Because they already thoroughly brainfucked them after their incalculably expensive training/indoctrination, which they could only do after handpicking them after they pass a incalculably expensive and lethal selection process

I mean, if you're handpicking the 0.01% of the 0.000001% and putting them through decades of brainwashing, gruesome training and bioaugmentation I'd hope your super-super-super elite group of supersoldiers was loyal enough without need for keeping them hooked on drug