If you could be a member of a Ravnican guild, which guild would you join, Veeky Forums?

If you could be a member of a Ravnican guild, which guild would you join, Veeky Forums?

Izzet, blow shit up all day for a living.

You also should clarify from what guild you'd date

Orzhov.
Decreases the probability of me being enslaved after my death. Also cash money.

Dimir or Simic, probably Simic because mad scientist mages.

Fuck that.

Choose a Ravnican guild, Khans!Tarkir clan or Shard of Alara.

I wish the Shards of Alara had actual symbols.

Second.
Rakdos or Gruul. Freewheeling mayhem-freaks are perfect balances to orderly financiers.

Third.

Joining best team

The issue with the shards having symbols is that not only would they all be in vastly different styles, there'd be no good reason for them to exist, as the natives assumed they were the entirety of the plane.

Boros, so I could date an Azorious qt3.14 and we can have glorious detective stories where I'm the loose cannon and she's the cop who plays by the book.

>not_this_thread_again.jpg

Simic.

Fucking nobody does anything interesting with slimes.

Selesnya Conclave because G/W humans is da bomb.

Well, they could have developed symbols by the time return to Alara rolls around.

fourth

Golgari, though I probably belong in Rakdos or Azorious.

Sultai, Dromokan or Temur, easily. You'd be an outcast no matter though, Tarkir has no caucasians

>not wanting to be an Orzhov priest who spends his entire day accumulating shekels

I think I'd rather become'rakul.

user, the real question is, which god would be YOUR god?

Boros. Keep the peace, protect the weak, don't have a stick up your ass like the Azorius, get an Angel waifu, absolutely no downsides.

Maybe. The only one I can easily envision is something for esper though, but that'd just be some later shape divided up into their signature curved line look.

Join Boros, date Gruul.

Haha have fun in the moon faggot

>not_this_thread_again.jpg

hey, it's a great improvement on
>elf slave what do
>rate my card, I am 12
>rate my card, I am still 12
>rate my card, this one has poo counters
>man these nerds sure are disgusting, aren't they
>make noun interesting again
>the sentence fragment is a thing
>anything involving the words magical realm

Join Simic for full body-modding. Date Gruul for fit amazon girls

You stole my idea but in reverse

I want a cute loose cannon cop gf that I'd have to restrain

Keranos, Kruphix, or my main man Athreos.

>work a desk job in a timber company
>gf is rich, rebellious and underage
Selesnya, dating Orzhov?

I'm a real estate agent. Is that Orzhov?
Date Gruul or Boros because I like cute, excitable girls. Like this except genderswapped

>Selesnya
>Hurting nature

Harvesting fits more with Golgari. Rebellious fits more with Rakdos. Have fun in the undercity!

Probably. Orzhov is banks, but with all the debt they collect they're probably sitting on a lot of property to sell off or rent.

Boros Legion.

Nornfags go and stay go.

Join Izzet, date Boros.

>All of that potential profit and foreclosed properties.
Fuck that sounds delicious.

As a civil engineer I guess I'm technically stuck with the Izzet League, though the Azorius Senate would better fit my temperament and I suspect they might have room for that sort of thing as well. So ideally that.
I think I'd like someone Boros.

Join Izzet, date Simic.

join selensya, date azorius, worship kruphix, live in bant

They are all tremendous faggots.
I guess the forge one? They were semi-OK.

I'm an anthropologist, so either Azorius or Selesyna. Probably Azorius. As far as shards go, I'm about 90% Bant.

>boros
>lawful
WEW

Same
Colorless master race

Boros are Lawful Chaotic. Problem, comrade?

Or Chaotic Good or just Lawful Angry depending on who you get that day, I think.

Azorius
Rakdos

I think I have a problem

Tie her up and gag her whenever she has to make a public appearance with you.

I'm a gardener, so I'm probably selesniya. Though I would like to be in azorius or gruul. Can't really choose.

Partner, though? Definitely Boros.

/pol/os Legion

Also when going to private games of Catan.

anal, anal, anal!

What's best in life?
Beat face, Infinite Indestructible Damage Combo, kick evildoers ass and explode what is left of it. Playing fast without thinking too much, bringing tears to control players eyes.
A.K.A Boros

The correct answer is go Simic and then date a slimegirl of your own creation.

>Tie her up and gag her whenever she has to make a public appearance with you.
Of course this cuts both ways: whenever you make a public appearance with her, like at the Rakdos inaugural, she'll tie you up and make you scream.

Be Izzet, go for a Simic girl.
Or be Simic, turn full tentacle monster and get hot Izzet girl.

boros legion. fucking flamming charrots pulled by griffons with weapons and armor that are sun-themed, golden, and alight with holy fire. shit hits all my fetishes.

Mardu
a
r
d
u
Dating Jeskai

Simic Guild. So I can tap dat sweet, sweet sapseep forest to fuel my army of mutant monkey spiders.

Or maybe the Gruul, cause goblins...

Fifth

Temur shaman, dating a Mardu qt

Izzet, dating simic

>Get home
>"How was work?"
>Drop the half goblin, half machine belching steam and farting lightning on the table next to the octopus with crocodile jaws for tentacles on the kitchen table
>"Oh you know, same old same old"

probably be a simic or a izzet coz slimes r da best.

>izzet coz slimes r da best.
You've got some weird taste there, buddy.

>cushy job at my dad's company that I'm gonna take over eventually
>dating an adorkable 17yo on the lamb from her filthy rich parents
beats me

I remember that date game talk

We need them in western-style art

so mad that they didn't made melek as an ooze creature

Izzet needs more machine parts and pantaloons instead of chuuni shit

All best girls have W in there somewhere

Red / Black

Or

Green / Red

Join Boros or Izzet.

Date Boros with possible Orzhov Angel on the side.

I can't decide.

Join Simic, and date a tsundre Rakdos girl.

>"O-oh user kun, where did you get that? It's not like I like it or anything."
>I have a bucket full of tentacles just for you babe.

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at here?

Tits would start growing up their shoulders (and get kind of oddly shaped as a result) long before they got anywhere near that big.

Join Boros, date Simic.
>tfw confiscating Simic girls house and coming back out with a slime fetish

I understood that reference!

Hope you got regenerate boy.

ew

I'd probably be Azorius dating a Boros cutie. While I like W/R more in theory I would get along better in blue, but a wild side in a girl would probably help me more. Maybe Rakdos or Golgari if feeling wild.

Nonsense, G is the color of best girls

Dimir, dating rakdos

Hm, tough call. Izzet allows SPELLSLINGING MAD SCIENCE, and I love overanalyzing shit and then getting silly. Boros lets me CLEAVE AND SMITE EVIL for GREAT JUSTICE, with some nice heal & burn magic. And Golgari... shit yes, I already do my best to suck every scrap of usefulness out of everything from bread crumbs to corpses, so I already fit.
Boros offers the most purpose, but I can't pass up Golgari membership.
Boros or Gruul. I like a woman who can take a few punches and return them threefold.
Simic would be able to cater to magical realms, though, and Orzhov could be interesting.
Fuck the Shards. Abzan a best, Dromoka a shit. The Mardu are okay, but ancestral trees and benevolent necromancy coupled with indomitable fortifications are my jam.
You son of a bitch. Keep that shit away from muh Guilds.

Mardu and Jeskai don't care about shit like that so long as you can pull your own weight, and the Sultai would probably see the exotic human as a commodity.
I'd have to go with Pharika, but Iroas would be getting a ton of praise from me, and I'd toss the odd prayer at Keranos when needed.
I'm bad at dedication.

pls corrupt me norn-chan!

I didn't, pls explain

Izzet or Simic.

Maybe Golgari if that didn't pan out.

Anyone who doesn't pick Bant 1st, has a death wish.

Esper can be spooky and Naya can get you trampled.

Grixis and Jund are complete deathtraps.

Selesnya or anything W/G.
Dating either a Golgari or Simic.

>Esper can be spooky
Oh no

Easy answer.

PMS angel before Avacyn.

I dunno, it might be nice to find a QT guildless peasant girl and use her to test a slimegirl conversion technique.

Which guild lets me shitpost on the internet?

Orzhov if you ever get to the rank of rich ghost who does nothing for the rest of eternity.

Dimir if they need you to do psychological warfare.

Dimir then.

See pic.

>Not including the Nephilim
Heresy

Well technically if being a ghost isn't your thing, if you ever get rich enough you can buy getting turned into a vampire for immortality.
It's just the lesser option because you still have to buy necessities like blood instead of just being dead and collecting money.