MTG spoilers

Sigarda's Blessing
W
Enchantment
You may cast Aura and Equipment spells as though they had flash.

Whenever an Equipment enters the battlefield under your control, you may attach it to target creature you control.

Mausoleum Wanderer
U
Creature - Spirit
Flying

Whenever a Spirit enters the battlefield under your control, Mausoleum Wanderer gets +1/+1 until the end of turn.

Sacrifice Mausoleum Wanderer: Counter target instant or sorcery spell unless its controller pays X, where X is Mausoleum Wanderer's power.

neat

SURPRISE!

All I wanted

Bogles baby!

Hope you got your Rattlechains.
Spirits in standard are guaranteed with this.
But can they make the jump modern?

Finally a good spoiler thread. Whats up with retards making spoiler threads without either mtg or spoiler in the subject?

This
There was one the other day that literally just said "Cool" or something

your telling me bub

>why are there 3 spoiler threads active
>none of them have mtg or spoiler in their titles

That's VERY nice.

Mongsnek says hi.

Holy fuck there are few spirits being spoiled but each of them is exactly what spirits needed to be viable. The question will be whether to splash green for Tamiyo/CoCo.

madness is back baby

Madness enablers are back, madness had a sad cry in the corner

We moon now

GW Humans overrun-ish

GW Humans get-more-humans

i swear wizards is just putting flash on everything.

THE MOOOOOOOOON!

Game Day Top 8 variant

WHY THE FUCK IS SONG OF THE DRYADS BLUE?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Weirdly enough a shit counter against New'rakul.

for him i guess because he's on a horse so the cavalry arrives at the last second to save the day?

i dunno. they sure do love flash, though

FLASH
AH-AHHH

It can't hit Enchantments or Artifacts, just like how Song of the Dryads shouldn't be able to hit creatures.

What an original and creative card title.

Shittiest flavor, the least they had to do was make it good against emrakul.

Why would anyone want that card? It checks off all the "Do Not Use" guidelines.
>Does this card make you a massive target in multiplayer?
Yes
>Does this card hurt you just as much if not more than a opponent?
Yes
>Are you able to resolve it in one turn regularly?
No.
>Are there literally any other cards like it you can use for better effect?
Yes, board wipes that don't kill your land.
>Is it really useable in one kind of combo that wins you the game but will never happen?
Yes.

How long till full spoiler set?

It's called the Nope Rope

tomorrow 11 am est

Confirmed for never knowing the joys of abusing Zurgo's "indestructible on your turn" clause.

You use it in Zurgo and win the game

tomorrow

Consider that half of the criticism of new cards in spoiler season is always:
>not instant-speed?
>IT'S TRASH
>IT'S TRASH
>IT'S TRAAASH

Sometimes cards have the keyword "indestructable".

"Stunning Regrowth"
3G
Sorcery
Return all land cards from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.

It was out of color anyway.

How would you have called it? A Trip to the Moon?

well, you could say that Emrakul is now

wasted

"Working Together"
Sorcery
Escalate (Tap an untapped creature you control)
Destroy target creature with power 4 or greater
Destroy target enchantment
Put a +1/+1 counters on each creature target player controls

There's also the key word "destroy target artifact or enchantment" on instants that cost 2 or less mana.

>The villain is defeated in the same block they're revealed in
>Again

>sorceries are trash
>therefore, wizards prints more creature with flash
Boy I sure fucking love Creatures: The Tappening. I honestly feel insulted at this point. Most fucking creatures now are just "Slap a spell effect onto a body and call it new design".
Creatures were a mistake.

Moon Prison Power

Humans looking stronk this set.

Fucking thank you. I was literally about to post that.

Nice backpedalling

>Sorceries are trash
>Creatures, let alone creatures with flash, are badwrongfun
Boy, I'd love to play a game of land-go with you some day.

It could be neat to see the direction a Magic-esque game with literally no creatures would take its spell design space.

>Introduced in Rise of the Eldrazi after being hyped since Zendikar
>Dies in Eldritch Moon
That said: I'm glad. I don't want to see any more eldrazi because they're getting really old, really fast.
They were SUPPOSED to have all been dealt with during the BFZ blocks, but then they switched to the two block thing and completely fucked up that timing. Battle for Z had Ulamog, Gatewatch had Kozilek, and 3rd set would of had Emrakul and they all would be dead by now.

FUCK.

Why could they not have made the second ability work for aura's too somehow. It could have been a nice boon to the aura deck.

I guess I would have done it like this:
Add this language:
0: Change the target of target Aura Spell.

>I cast armadillo cloak on my grizzly bear
>response, remove the bear
>fine, armadillo cloak goes to my Emrakul instead.

But he was revealed in Rise of the Eldrazi...

What's your point? Chances are, that naturalize was aimed at a sol ring, Phyrexian Arena, or Chromatic Lantern instead(which is a very smart thing to use low cmc artifact/enchantment removal on).

Thank you, Mark "Blue can do that" Rosewater.

>>Sorceries are trash
When talking about the tempo-based creature standard they are. Single target, sorcery speed removal is garbaged compared to the other things we could have.

>>Creatures, let alone creatures with flash, are badwrongfun
Never said that, I was calling out WotC's new lazy way of wringing out ever ounce of creature design space, by stapling spell effects to them. Just look at fucking Seige Rhino or Den Protector and you can see why printing a bunch of cards that are essential 2 cards worth of power/effects in one is retarded.

Amulet Bloom is back baby. Though no blooms.

But still, this has crazy synergy with amulet of vigor.

Good point.

Can't you make a funny Valakut.dec with this? Dredge yourself to death and get all lands?

Certainly one of the most gamechanging cards printed in that set. But there are others, actually quite a lot.

I think we're going to see a few of them in Constructed formats.

>Innistrad's Moon is no longer marked by a heron but by Jacetice League logo

Is Jacetice League literally a nigger gang tagging various planes with their gang tag?

>this
>Rattlechains
>Tapghost
>Lingering Souls
>Beckon Apparition

Is it time for Esper Spirit tribal?

We had a greentext party about that a week ago

Bueno

It is okay. I still prefer the Sidisi chained ones and BFZ Thralls.

>drogskol captain
>AEther vial
>cavern of souls
>Geist of Saint Traft
>drogskol captain #2
>ancestral vision
>remand

c'mon modern spirits

That is a fucking nice token.

I like how morose he looks. Like there's a glimmer of recognition of his former life, or at least his death. He isn't in a ridiculous pose or grotesquely deformed. Just a guy who died, probably recently (sine he's still in gear so he probably didn't get a burial), standing there as wind blows what's left of his hair.

These tokens are beautiful

Am I crazy or is this really good

yes

Removal for 1WW? Yes, very good.

was introduced almost 10 years ago.

I don't get it. Reprisal saw no play, I thought.

The key effect on this card is the Gavony Township ability.

How long until GW/Abzan Humans are modern viable?

Reprisal didn't also give your entire team of tokens +1/+1 and have the ability to kill silkwraps.

>common black bear with upside
>vampire madness enabler
wew, how many packs of SOI do you open in an EDM draft?

Wait. Common cycle of discard bears?

Because Reprisal didn't also deal with an enchantment and pump your team

With GW tokens, you always have creatures to tap down to enable the escalate

>Madness Enabler: Bitch ditches her horse and swooces right in

Green's discard bear is uncommon

Wait, never mind, the green one is uncommon.

I want it as a screensaver for my phone

That art is badass. I wish it were attached to something constructed playable.

Emrakul, like all Cosmic Horror Tier creatures, isn't a villian, its a part of the multiverses Ecosystem and is critical to some part to it.

it has no evil intent or malice, it is merely doing what it does, like a bacteria.

the Villains are Sorin and Nahiri, who are careless, hateful, apathetic monsters who's conflict has escalated this shit.

The villain is Nahiri, full stop

Enchantments matter? I figured the three main board dromoka's command would be more than enough.

Anyway, I guess I don't know fuck about standard but it seems appropriately costed given similar effects.

and Sorin, his villianous actions were just a thousand years ago, not recently.

this is Sorin's actions coming home to Roost, hell its his entire character coming to roost.

Sorin never sought friends, he sought pawns, even Nahiri was someone he expected to "obey", now, in his hour of need, all he has is Oliva, his entire life he relied on others to submit to his will or relied on himself alone.

now he has no-one, no one to help him, and his actions have caused disaster to his plane, Sorin is his own worst enemy, he created Nahiri as his own villian and never sought to rectify any of it.

Nahiri is a villian of rage, Sorin is her White Whale and she wants him to suffer no matter what, for hates sake.

They really fucked up in not making instant a supertype from the start desu

Fuck I just realized. Now Sorin has to thank the Jaestice league and especially NISSA for saving Innistrad.

Sorin won't thank shit, he's suffering in a stone pillar and no one is coming to save him because he never cared for or helped anyone in his entire life.

he has no one to help him against Nahiri so he lost, he had no one who cares about him, so he's stuck in a pillar in Agony for all time.

I worry that the Jacetice league won't even know about Sorin's fate and they'll leave without anyone saving Sorin.

We probably won't hear nor see anything regarding sorin for a very, VERY long time.

Admittedly, you're right but the thought of Nissa just leaving Sorin in his stone cocoon because he didn't say "Thank you for saving Innistrad" is hilarious to me.

why would anyone care to save him? he isn't a good person and he wouldn't save anyone else in his same situation.

This fucks me off so hard with Goblin Ringleader not being modern legal

if I knew the full history of Sorin as one of the Gatewatch I wouldn't let Sorin out either.

Nahiri practically loved him, and he rebuked her and threw her in a prison on a whim after single tuffle.

Sorin would could, at any time, even after saving his life, throw your life away in an instant.

If Nissa wouldn't free Sorin, I can guarantee you that Gideon and Jace would.

The problem is that they don't even know that he's stuck in a rock in the middle of nowhere.