What do you think about this comic?

I like it very much. It's raising awareness of some very interesting issues - adventurers are essentially white colonialists, killing people of another skin colours just because they look different, then taking their stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's SAAAAAAAD

beito desu

Oh fuck of you fucking leftie!
White colonists brought actual civilization to a batch of tribals and they STILL get shit for it!
Sure they killed a few niggers but who cares about some primitive brown apes?
Point is: Its stupid SJW pandering and you should kill yourself.

Can't tell if sarcastic or genuine /pol/

Argue the point, not the man

Africa was doing just fine without white people coming to ruin their kingdoms and enslave their people. Inb4 kangz - ever heard of Mali?

It's shit.

>fine
Are you for real?
The people of africa never achieved anything.
They dint invent anything.
They dint build anything.
They dint do ANYTHING remotely useful to the history of Mankind!

Niggers are incapable of building a lasting civilization, thats a fact. They are to violent and to self-centered.

How the fuck did the snake girl survive being cut in half, even with magic? She has at least twice the lean body mass of a human, her vital organs wouldn't all fit above the waist. Judging by snake anatomy, her right lung alone would cross two-thirds her length! It was a death by massive damage threshold if I ever saw one!
And you can't say "she had more HP", because in an RPG mechanics world, the author should understand that bloody wounds depend on the proportion of maximum HP, not absolute number. Cut in half means death for anything even partially humanoid that doesn't explicily have the ability to regenerate from a single organ.

>what is egypt

Those are arab niggers not african niggers, learn the difference.

A place that was taken over by Nubian squatters when the Egyptians decided to fuck off for a century.

If you want examples of African nations that aren't terrible, what about Morocco?

/thread

>Ancient Egyptians were Arabs

American "education" hard at work, I see.

>A place that was taken over by Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Nubian, Roman, Arab, and Turkic squatters when the Egyptians decided to become total cucks

FTFY

Oh boy, this doesn't smell like a false flag at all. The only ambivalency is whether it's some kind of satirical take on false flagging /pol/luters or /leftypol/luters.

Dont assume me to be from America. Also my point still stands, the niggers never developed any proper civilizations other than Egypt, and even that was because they had contact with white people.

When Egypt was at it's height white people were the niggers, Mesopotamia was where it was at yo

Also what is Aksum/Ethiopia?

Honestly I enjoy but oddly enough despite the name I enjoy the most when the Primary Goblin party are not the focus.

Dies Horribly and Minmax just have more interesting adventures.

All of them semitic...

> adventurers are essentially white colonialists, killing people of another skin colours just because they look different, then taking their stuff.
1) youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
2) Goblins have CUSTOMS to make bait warcamps, die at the hand of adventurers and never use their magic stuff, so by your own allegory, you're calling native americans deeply stupid.

The comic challenges some core concepts of DnD, mainly evil races and characters built for the single purpose of combat. While I find it an interesting twist, the author admits his take on his universe is far from the norm by introducing an endless stream of "Evil" Universes in his maze of many.

You seeing anything more, especially criticism of people that died CENTURIES ago is just the leftist cool-aid.

>Babylonians & Hittites
>"White"

>semitic
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

The only winning move when /pol/ is involved is to not argue at all. If you argue the point you'll get called a Jew, if you call them a faggot they'll cry ad hominem.