You rang?

Jimmy-Bob

Billy-Joe

Bubba

Ryxian

Dickballs

SNOWFLAME THE AVATAR OF COCAINE!

Cletus.

So what you are saying is people more monstrous than villains would be good?

Sounds legit

>Stupid Sexy Sith Edition
Best edition.

Hey, does that mean mermaid, faun, freed genie, and other "not quite human, not quite funny animal" races aren't kosher either? What about if they only have abilities we buy for them?

Daily reminder that Jedi take babies away and indoctrinate them to be religious police before they're old enough to understand anything.

Sorry, it looks like there will be no more HL jumps since the material from HL2 onward is covered by the existing jump.
The issue is slightly complicated by the fact Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is meant to conclude things, but of course hasn't been released curse you Valve.

So you can take either the 'Welcome!' (which is open to interpretation exactly when it ends) or possibly the 'Unforeseen Consequences' drawbacks.

But there is another way. In theory, since the timeline is a bit vague, going Test Subject or Test Robot in the Portal jump could also put you in that universe at the time of HL2.
There are other ways, but they are verboten.

It means that making evil suffer is justice.

So? We do that too. It's called "school."

I want to expand on this idea a little more

How do you think a Doppelganger perk would go down after taking the drop-in tree from Doom?

This is still mildly preferable to the Sith practice of slaughtering them to prove your will.

Force users are a plague on the universe and should be purged.

Most of us weren't taken from our parents to become a cult of child soldiers.

Proof that being a Sith makes you ugly. You can't tell me she wouldn't look even hotter if she toned down the ink, especially on the face, and added some other colors besides Hot Topic.

Who knows? Maybe she's considered hideous to Twi'Leks in the same way Palatine is to humans.

Reminder, the Twi'lek intentionally sell their fellows as slaves because their home planet sucks. And that they have cultivated a culture of being sluts.

Meant to quote

Force users are fine, it's just the current orders which are terrible. Come up with some common sense spiritual practices rather than asceticism or murder cult and they'll be fine.

>Palatine
A god from dragonlance is a hideous sith?

Probably. Most D&D deities are massive assholes.

Fuck the Kender.

Yes, but military school is a thing.

Eh, the Neutral Gods aren't so bad, and the Good Gods are pussies, not assholes.

How many children were stripped from their parents and forced into a military school that doubles as a religious order and teaches you that emotions make you evil?

The british, and maybe the germans.

I think Scientology actually does that.

Jedi are scientologists? Damn that is even worse.

And how often do Scientologists get called the good guys?

The Republicans are working on it.

By other Scientologists?

I don't think anyone has tried to argue the Jedi are the good guys so far in this thread.

Republicans don't teach emotions are evil though. If anything the republicans are the sith.

We'll build a Death Star! And make the Gungans pay for it!

Exactly the same as the jedi then.

>Implying the Republicans aren't Sith Extremists

I support this plan. The gungans gave the universe jarjar, they must pay for this travesty somehow.

Would anyone be interested in a Batman: The Dark Knight Trilogy jump?

There's no wall high enough.

Will it include a tie in to the new justice league movie?

sure. Sounds like I could raise some hell in that jump.

its not like we dont have like 6 DC jumps already anyhow

Better?

Why would it?

And the Jedi are pussies who claim to be different but end up simultaneously causing many of the same problems as the Sith and not doing jack shit to fix stuff.

It really does mirror our political climate!

Question for those interested in Boktai. What sound better for Arsenal: many weapons or a single but incredibly modular weapon? Both? Swapping between parts will be instant for the latter, ala video game weapon change.

You'd drop it

Star Wars Legacy Jump would be nice.

Could we get an actual Robin Joseph-Gordon Levitt in the jump?

Sluts for humans, don't forget. A Twilek's dream is to get purchased by some rich human as arm candy/slave waifu.

Yes.
Whatever is closer to how it is in the games.

I vote modular, that sounds pretty cool. I think that's closer to how it works in the games, too?

Then again, I only played the first one. In the second one they had actual weapons and I don't really know what they did with that.

So what race option does a person buy if they want to be one of these sexy sith purebloods?

Does it violate one of our rules such as "no lewd"?
>No.
Did someone already claim it?
>No.
Then why aren't you making it?

Are demand for more Jumps will never end!
Jumps for Jumpchan! CP for the CP Throne!

Modular fits Solar Guns best imho

The wiki should list if Purebloods count as mammals etc.

I am not familiar so I vote whichever way lets me upgrade my devil arm arms more!

HAHA I FINISHED IT

Sorry it took so long. I had to do some serious chores involving fruitcake lovingly blessed by Nurgle himself left on our front lawn. And various other work doing surprise call ins.

To further note. Incorporating the cut lore wasn't all that hard. And one of the main reasons I wanted to include it was to fill in some gaps the games wouldn't be able to explain. And indeed the remnants of said ideas are still left in the games however minute they may be. Also the lore cut merely fleshes out the main plot and explains magic, its themes, and game mechanics already present in the story better. It doesn't so much change as clarify. As certain aspects of the jump are based off of accepted fanon (mainly convexity and spirit gems) admittedly. NOW this jump is more accurate with recent insight from interviews with the writers and concept artists.

I keep forgetting how much an unfinished mess the Legend of Spyro is.

Also because of this news I might make a Skylanders jump all considering. I don't own any of the games so that'll make the jump rather difficult to put together. But I might be able to pull it off with sufficient research.

Changelog are in the notes btw

>Star Wars Legacy Jump would be nice
Yes, yes it would.
Best race.

Purebloods aren't sexy. They have weird face tentacles.

Slartibartfast

I agree with this spoiler.
I tend to go with modular in my chains, as I tend to stick to a weapon to upgrade and change around. Many weapons would just end up not being that useful, as they would fall in usefulness with time, since you can´t upgrade ALL of them.

>Are

...that's not a grammar error. I'm just secretly a pirate.

By volume she is more tats than tits; she is not sexy.

That is what makes them sexy. That and the gold face studs, the predisposition towards being left handed, and being strong in the force

They are also a mix of human and the original red sith creature race made by sith magic.

>Added a note explaining how you access the hanger
>Fixed spelling mistakes (ant-vehicle missile, scatted.)

Sure.

Wrong continuity. Nolans films aren't canon to the current DC cinematic garbage fire.

Thankfully.

Nope, different universe
I guess if you can talk him into it
Cool I'll claim it then

Asked in last thread. Could there be a note or option where BH include their weapon purchases into their armor? Like have the armor have integrated blasters, flamers and the like as opposed to having a bunch of weapons hanging off of a belt?

Does the possessed lightsaber just give you skill or actual force abilities? You'd still need some level of precognition and self-enhancement to make it viable, wouldn't you?

>No more ant vehicle missiles.
But what will I do now when the ant army final revolts against the surface world?

>DC cinematic garbage fire

I really like the description. I'm going to use that from now on.

> Can't We Convince You To Stay? [200cp]
Jesus Christ, having this IRL would be so helpful.
So anyways, here´s an updated WIP, only need to add a couple boss options maybe and a loot table and it´ll be completely finished so i can start doing D.Gray Man jump or something

noooooo! my convexity! Oh well. still sad though

Lasat are physically "inedible", presumably that should read "incredible".

Will it have the "for you" meme as a 0 CP drawback?

If we get Light & Dark Aether and take the drawbacks Malicious Obsession & Nemesis is our drawback limit still raised to 1000? Also to clarify, when it says mandatory drawbacks don't contribute to the CP total it means that we don't get the points for them right?

I dunno, they don't look very tasty.

Lesat taste horrible. Not even sand worms enjoy eating them.

>D.Gray Man
Someone is already doing that one. Unless that was you?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Why? You could easily just add that youself.

Skills only. And no you don't, there have been several non-Force sensitive character's who used lightsabers. Such as grievous for example. And if that's not a satisfying answer then just fan-wank that the spirit is guiding your movements during combat.

>The new pokemon revealed today literally has its females use mind control pheromones that attract human males.

Game or anime?
But seriously who really watches the anime anymore?

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/salandit/

>inb4 "how do I genocide this species"

Was there? I asked multiple times and nobody said anything about it.

I never understood where this stupid idea comes from. Why would you need the force to use a sword?

Let's not pretend this isn't a suitable solution to its existence.

>a toxic lizard
And it is not at all sexy, what a waste.

It's not that you need it, it's that lightsabers have fucked up weight balance that make using them without the force difficult.

It's honestly no worse than other species of pokemon. I'd genocide the species of dog whose flames never stop hurting, the balloon ghost that tries to kidnap children, and the puddle of magma that's hotter than the sun before I dealt with those lizards.

Dex entries are bullshit, anyway.

What you should be concerned about, is that it has an ability that lets it inflict the poison status on Poison and Steel types, who are usually immune to it.

If you're into this sort of thing, it'll probably evolve. Nothing saying it won't be this gen's waifubait.

Do we have to pay twice for Aether to get the Light and the Dark?

That makes absolutely no sense. Either its like a flashlight which would be fucking easy as hell to weild or its blade heavy which just means its like a katana or any other "saber".