Imperium Asunder

Empty IRC edition
Previous thread here: You can find a brief overview on the story here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_asunder We're currently working on expanding the brief overview and making wiki pages for each Legion. All ideas are welcome, but not all ideas are good. Post your idea. If it's fresh, well thought out, and fits in with everything else, we'll welcome you with open arms. If it's derivative, redundant, or just plain boring, don't get upset when nobody likes it, just try again with a new idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

webchat.freenode.net/.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tournament_of_Blades#An_oath_disregarded.2C_a_blade_drawn
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_asunder#Dark_Imperium
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tournament_of_Blades#An_oath_disregarded.2C_a_blade_drawn.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Repost of idea for reworking Oramar
I'm thinking that the Warp Raiders are less specifically attempting to averting visions of the Emperor's death, but are obsessed with trying to decipher fragments of visions they see.
I'm thinking they have a very teleological view of the universe and believe in something akin to linear fate, looking for an absolute truth.
In their odyssey, they cross the edges of acceptability with xeno tech and warp entities and are called to account for it at Nikea, which is presented as a review of the Librarius to content a few anti psyker primarchs.
It's not and the legion is censured, but rather than standing down, they vanish into the warp and end up going in a pilgrimage and find the primordial truth.
That's when they understand their visions and fulfil their destiny and corrupt the warmaster.
They hold a grudge against the Sky Serpents for Nikea.

FoM here. Looking to do a few important things and each will need some input from everyone.

1- In the herasy all over the western imperium as the fists lose battle after battle trying to protect the forge worlds from sudden turnings of herateks and heretical legions the fists Marcus Sinistrum takes drastic action and orders the destruction of many of the resisting forge worlds, destroying them before they can be taken by the enemy. While i quite like this idea and feel it fits the grimdarkness of the 40k etc it does change up the universe a decent amount and so id like other input.

2-The battle for mars and the herasy. I think it would be good to have mars be more than just the home of the mechanicus, if because of the void dragon or perhaps an interplanetary artillery capable of firing or earth? my best idea is that the fists are attacked on mars before they can mobilize and are stopped from fighting on terra due to being held back by a traitor legion that at first tries to corrupt me then failing that attacks on that note i'd like to hear from any traitors that wish to take mars, specifically Gengrat Vannevar and his Behemoth Guard i feel would be good.

3-The fate of mars and the void dragon, this all really depends on point 2 but for the sake of my legions story mars ultimate fate is very important and depending what happens to mars the void dragon might very well be loose which is quite a big deal.

Must be a slow day.

Maybe the active user can work on the wiki pages? I know I will.

Mars would have been consumed by the Eye of Terra. So the Void Dragon would be surrounded by the Warp and trapped forever, that is if someone doesn't try to free it before Mars is subsumed into the Warp.

Still fleshing out these heretek mofos.

>(1/2)

SOCIETY

At its core, Archeotect society is a meritocratic technocracy. Every House is ruled by its Highborn Lineage, which is differentiated not necessarily by conventional hereditary means, but by the passing down of certain programmable traits within the transformative vitae of individual members. Nobility conceived as Highborn have been dismissed from their position as inheritors for incompetence, and, similarly, those marked with singular aptitude are often ‘adopted’ into these core lineages.

Social, political and personal advancement are synonymous within the Archeotect fleets. Rising in rank means access to more exotic and powerful personal enhancements, as well as greater freedom to experiment with new forms of self-modification. At the very pinnacle of each Highborn Lineage are the ancient Apotheotects, the founders of modern Archeotect society, and the ultimate arbitrators of all. Responsible for maintaining the direction of their fleets, these beings can no longer be said to be human by any stretch, their inhuman intellects coursing through immense forms of adaptive metal and biomechanical computium, reality buckling and straining around the weight of their thoughts.

(2/2)

They have little time for the mundane, and most decision-making on a day to day level falls to the Magus (a relic-term from the Mechanicum of old, which many of the Archeotect founders were descended from), the pubic head of each Lineage. Each Magus has at his or her disposal a council of Grand Viziers, and beneath them a hierarchy of Viziers Lesser, between which the responsibility of governing the fleets is split.

Specific culture differs between many Houses, though the central cause that drives the Archeotect Nation remains firm throughout.

It should be noted that, due to their nomadic nature and advances in galactic mapping that this has resulted in, the Archeotects have developed a strong tradition of intermediary function and trade facilitation. Houses Gehennict, Dukas, and Voldare in particular have significant holdings across the galaxy and profit greatly from trade between minor xenos sovereignties.

And now for some writefaggotry.

Tried to do it in the style of those old White Dwarf log entries they used to do.

(1/2)

++Accessing Archives++
++Formatting++
++Displaying: Sergeant Albrecht Thule, Mission Report, Log #3876++

-indiscernible static-

"...ther Durain, confirmed deceased. Brother Sergeant Tireaus, confirmed deceased. Artifact missing."

"Signs of battle litter the clearing, though surprisingly little of the surrounding foliage has been disturbed. Brother Elas and Brother Tirn appear to have been cut down beside Brother Cael. Damage to their armour is minimal, concentrated in three small, circular perforations in the upper torso, each one accompanied by a similar exit wound. It would seem that their deaths were quick, and, most likely, quiet."

"Brothers Orteas, Avulus, and Laurent... whatever weapon struck them down, it is recorded in none of our annals. All three Brothers show similar damage to their armour, as though the material has somehow rippled outward, like water, exposing their naked flesh. The same effect is evident upon their bodies, too, compressing the contents of their torsos against the rear of their armour. The cause of death, in the opinion of Brother Artas, would have come in the form of massive damage to our Brothers' internal systems."

(2/2)

"The case of Brother Sergeant Tireaus, along with Brothers Uller, Flavius, and Durain, is a more muddled affair. Uller and Flavius appear to have sustained grievous injuries consistent with the typical signs of chainsword damage. Sergeant Tireaus and Brother Durain were found a short ways east of the squad, Tireaus' weapon lodged firmly in Brother Durain's gut."

"I must admit, my thoughts at first turned to treachery, for the Enemy is vile in its manner and subtle in its ways, and no man nor Astartes is exempt from its temptations. Upon closer inspection, however, Brother Tireaus appears to have been absolved. Once attempts were made to extricate him from his armour, it became clear that its inner workings had warped terribly, driving a mesh of barbed stalactites through much of his torso. It is our estimation that Brother Tireaus was killed long before Brother Durain, and his armour itself perpetrated the killing of his Brothers in arms."

"Save for the strangeness of their weaponry, the attackers have left little in the way of identification. We remain wary, and, Emperor Willing, we may yet have the chance to avenge our fallen Brothers upon them."

"Thought for the day: death is not to be feared, or grieved, for it is our passage into the Light of the Emperor. All is well in His kingdom."

++Report Concluded++

- Mission Report of Sergeant Albrecht Thule, later Captain Albrecht Thule, of the Angels of Light. Thought to be one of the first recorded encounters between Archeotect agents and Astartes

>Brother Tim

...Fuck, it does look like that, doesn't it?

I legitimately only just noticed that it didn't say Tim. Isn't kerning fun?

Some tiny bit of fluff I came up with:

Due to the fragmented nature of the loyalist marines across the crusader states, there are many more Mark of armors in use compared to the canonical timeline. One such Armor pattern is the Tempest Armor of the Storm Hammers: due to its complexity, the Mark 4 armor only see limited production in the Storm Kingdom, instead replaced by the cobbled-together Tempest pattern, making it a variation of the Heresy armor. Essentially a stripped-down, reverse-engineered and modified Mark 4, the Tempest Armor sacrifice some of the more advanced systems on the Maximus Armor and shielding in crucial areas, exposing some power cables.

In case anyone needs to know, we made an IRC at webchat.freenode.net/. Look for the channel ImperiumAsunder

Popping in for a moment. Currently we are on track for something like 3 (or more?) separate primarch duels at the tournament of blades. This seems like too many. Two maybe would mark the occasion as epic, but it feels like we are getting excited and blowing our load prematurely, since this is really one of the only major battles we have plotted out as of yet. So I propose we postpone some of these duels, push them back to other major battles on the road to Terra, at the siege itself, or after the emperor's death. I'm thinking maybe at the tourney we have Enoch vs Engerand, and then Klaus battles the Warmaster in the shadows, that way he can reprise this duel after Big E bites it and he's rallying the loyalists. But that's just my thoughts.

I like this well enough. A more detailed setting never hurts.

The whims of society and the military have kept me busy.

So I'm not gonna be part of this any longer. Got other stuff on my plate.

Maybe someone can pick up work on the Hekatonkires?

All of them are going to be sitting in a box next to one another when shit goes down. What do you expect them to do?

Any movement on if Apothecaries are per-Legion, or are all from the Oathsworn?

Gotta decide how to paint up this apothecary terminator I'm working on. For that matter, do we have icons and Legion colors for all?

colors yes icons no

aww, its not like we need you to stop in more than once in a while senpai but okay
someone suggested that they'd be seated in personal boxes spaced out evenly around the arena

>The Primarchs and equerries of the legions muster in the arena with their honor guards. Above them in the stands are ranks and ranks of armored Astartes, here to cheer their fathers' names. The arena floor before them is so massive that the competitors set up their preparation camps and tents inside the arena itself, along the outer edge.

Honestly, they're so undeveloped that you can cut them flat out and put in another legion.

Actually, you know what, I lied. I'm staying.

are all the slots and rooms filled btw?

>All ideas are welcome, but not all ideas are good. Post your idea. If it's fresh, well thought out, and fits in with everything else, we'll welcome you with open arms. If it's derivative, redundant, or just plain boring, don't get upset when nobody likes it, just try again with a new idea.

Thank you user

sorry if that was put somewhere,

I think the hospitaliers symbol and color was the apothecary helix and white, and when they became oathsworn they probably changed to some other symbol and ash bone white. They look like standard apothecary with their white, helix, and attached legion symbols on the appropriate puldron. Given ten thousand years, most legions symply believe this to be the apothecary colors. Few give thought to the origins if they know at all, while the curious customs of apothecary's choosing their own apprentices from recruit yet untouched by implants is just one of many ancient traditions and rites in that mystic shrouded future. Regarded with a mix of distrust due to their nature yet sacred due to their role, it is up to each legion if they are regarded as Oathsworn or just apothecary.

Added small blurb about Unholy Terra to the main page.

The Behemoth Guard, Second Sons, Bloodhounds, and Void Lords have seemed inactive from my perspective, and don't have much in the way of fluff. We'll give it time, but after that I suggest we have someone adopt them or have them removed in favor of something else. Not all legions need to be as detailed as the really closely examined ones, mind you. Canon 40k has really detailed stuff and stuff that left vaguer and is just there, and that's fine.

Behemoth guard user posts once or twice a day. Void Lords and Secon dsons anons haven't posted in a while.

Bloodhounds is me. I'll make their page this afternoon.

1. Sounds fine.

2. To be honest, Mars is important enough just through the war marchines that it holds. I mean Sigismund is sent to aid mars in the Heresy, and manages only to load up on arms and armour, because the Skitarrii and Titan legions are just too strong, so rather than fight he just steals the shit they need for the war to come.

3. I like the Void Dragon loose, but maybe weakened from having to fight his way out?

We came to the conclusion that Oathsworn acted similiar to mars and the mechanicus, training the other Legions Apothecaries and loaning out their own to others out to the legions but its possible for you to have your own Apothecaries in the Legion for sure.

Knights Exemplar user wishes to tell people that he's written a story about Klaus Staffel's duel with the Warmaster here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Tournament_of_Blades#An_oath_disregarded.2C_a_blade_drawn

>3. I like the Void Dragon loose, but maybe weakened from having to fight his way out?
What happens to a C'tan when it wakes up and then is immediately hit full-force in the face with the birthstorms of a warp deity?

Reading it now. I also went through and added dead links to all the REDACTEDs

Two minor criticisms of an otherwise good bit of writefaggotry

1. The concept of Astartes vs Astartes is utterly incomprehensible to loyalist marines before (and even during) the crusade. On battlefields like Istvaan III and Calth where the traitors surprise the loyalists, there are multiple accounts of loyalist marines unable to fire back against their enemies because they are incapable of comprehending what is happening. A good guy primarch would not even be able to conceive of the notion of purging marines from legions.

2. It's a little clear English isn't your first language.

Does the Warp affect C'tan? I thought they were anti-warp

Thanks, he can see the thread but his IP was banned for some reason.

He's got a blanket ip ban in his region. Veeky Forums blocks a lot of countries.

We love you Staffel-sama.

What country is he from? He should be able to VPN to a non-banned country.

IIRC it's actually more like they're warp-allergic than warp immune.

THE NINE HIGHBORN HOUSES

House Vanth: As the firstborn Lineage, House Vanth has the self-appointed responsibility of ensuring that the other Highborn Houses and their estates remain not only dedicated to the cause, but pure in their search for perfection. The agents of House Vanth are ever watchful for signs of degeneration within the houses, both genetic and societal, ensuring that the Archeotect Nation does not stray into an evolutionary cul-de-sac through mismanaged self-modification. Their most prominent holdings lie in the no-man’s-land located between the vying Crusader States.

House Dukas: Scattered across the breadth of the untainted galaxy, House Dukas has established a mercenary relationship with a vast number of smaller states (as well as some larger factions), collecting and selling favours in return for armed intervention or protection. The soldiers of House Dukas are particularly hardy and stubborn by Archeotect standards, often less willing to cede ground and more inclined to fighting on for a slim chance at victory. They have close ties with House Gehennict and House Voldare.

House Bruliea: The closed fist of the Archeotect Nation, appointed as such by none other than themselves, House Bruliea boasts the most extensive numbers of active ground forces. They are the quickest of Archeotect Houses to resort to armed invasion when a populated planet is required for excavation, targeting centres of resistance with specialized commando teams before deploying vast legions of heavily armoured, cybernetically-enhanced soldiers. Many of their planetary holdings are scattered across the black spots in Crusader State space.

House Ronove: Oddly myopic by Archeotect standards, House Ronove’s interests lie almost entirely in a particular segment of the galaxy, its holdings and fleets concentrated ‘west’ of the Tempestus Gap, just ‘north’ of the Veiled Region. They have developed a close relationship with a number of human and xenos planets scattered among several sectors, and react fiercely to interlopers in their affairs, even toward other Archeotects. Other Archeotect Houses can only speculate what motivates them to linger in this region, but, whatever the case, it has lead to an unprecedented number of recruits from outside sources, many citizens of their protectorate planets choosing to join their guardians.

House Gehennict: Masters of a sprawling mercantile empire entrenched into the markets – both legitimate and illegitimate – of uncounted worlds, the Gehennict are often accused by other Houses of letting their lust for profit steer their attention from the great archaeology. They facilitate trade and move goods in the billions of tons each day, and their vast wealth has made them prone to employing vast legions of xenos mercenaries. They have a particularly fond rapport with the Void Dragon corsair fleet.

House Gagarin: Rarely heard from even by other Archeotects, House Gagarin’s fleets prowl the very edges of known space, the majority of its planetary holdings clustered throughout the Veiled Region. They send vessels out into the farthest and coldest of worlds, out in the most remote reaches of space, based on the assertion that the advanced societies of long ago would have had much of their infrastructure as far from the galactic core as possible. In recent years they have appeared across known space, travelling with shocking speed, and have become increasingly withdrawn from Archeotect politics. Many other Houses have begun to suspect that they are hoarding some manner of revolutionary technology from the cause at large.

House Voldare: Secretive even by Archeotect standards, the Voldare are known for their clandestine actions. They are officially partnered with House Gehennict in mercantile affairs, protecting both Houses’ interests through subterfuge, sabotage, and assassination. Voldare ships and ground forces utilize excessive stealth technology at the expense of heavy armour, preferring to strike pre-emptively with overwhelming force than to better prepare to protracted engagements. They also have a particular fondness of genetic technology and have in the past diverted great resources toward hunting the Oathsworn, hopeful that some of their eldest adepts may hold new knowledge to add to their own. Associate often with the Everspiral haemonculi coven.

House Lycea: Primarily operating near the Tempestus edge of the Firewall or at the northern fringe of the Storm Kingdom, House Lycea is immersed in the study of the Warp and artefacts related to it. They regularly cull psyker populations across nearby planets, taking most for experimentation, and have turned the construction of technology designed to dampen or negate Warp-related effects into a high art. They make it their part-time occupation to hunt daemon infestations and other Warp anomalies, using them as field-testers for their latest technologies.

House Naamah: Virtually unheard-of for a millennia, House Naamah was last seen toward the tail end of M39, the combined might of its every fleet plunging into the dread domains of the Chaos Marches, supposedly on the trail of a technology so mighty they were willing to brave the clutches of the Warp to secure it. The House was assumed lost until it emerged late M21, and has avoided all attempts at contact by other Archeotect fleets.

Are these Knightly Houses or fluff for the Blades?

I get the feeling its the first one

>Veeky Forums blocks a lot of countries.
Is there a list? I'm curious.

Neither. It's a possible heretek faction I've been working on. Full stuff All criticism and such welcome, of course.

I made a shitty mockup of the Tournament cause there's a bit of confusion.

This is not necessarily canon. There is no canon.

Legions sit together among the stands in assigned places. They're deliberately arrayed traitor-loyalist-traitor-loyalist so when the battle breaks out they're scattered. In a ring around the other legions in the highest seats of the stands are the Eyes of the Emperor. When battle breaks out they encircle and push inward.

In the arena itself are all of the competitors. 100 men from each competing legion, plus their armament servitors, an oathsworn medicae camp, and the Primarchs.

Also I'm imagining only the Judgement Bringers probably knew about the whirlwinds.

Heey, I know its really not my place but i was wondering if I could flesh out some fluff for you particularly locations and factions. The wiki page looks like it could use some assistance and I have some ideas on how to flesh out the vaguely named Dark worlds if you wanted.
I did some Dark Eldar writefaggotry before for the warhammer 30k so like i kinda know what im doing but i mean who really knows anyway its all subjective based upon the reader.

We welcome help, so long as it's discussed in the thread.

Okay thats fair I just need to run out quick but then ill dump my vision for the Dark worlds if thats alright

>There is no canon.

GUYS HE IS SAYING ITS CANON.

GET HIM!

>In the arena itself are all of the competitors. 100 men from each competing legion, plus their armament servitors, an oathsworn medicae camp, and the Primarchs.

I think it would work better as just the current contestants and a handful of servitors.

With the Primarchs sitting in a VIP box off to the side, maybe just below the JB area.

Go ahead.

How many tech focused factions are there?

these guys (probably the best / most interesting)
FoM (also good)
Enclave collection whatever (evil tau?)
Warp Raiders
Ironhearts (Sounds good havent read much)
Behemoth Guard
Dark Mechanicus

I can't believe anons criticise GW for shitty writing when almost half the factions all have the same gimmick.

Are all these guys super tech focused? Aren't quite a few of them pretty specific in their interests - Warp Raiders are only interested in xeno tech and such?

Some overlap is fine. Canon 40K has a few chapters with technological leanings, plus the mechanicus, plus Tau, plus Deldar, etc etc etc...

>Mechanicus
>Tau
>Salamanders
>Iron Hands
>Iron Warriors
>Dark Mechanicus

I lied again after thinking about it. Leaving.

I think its more multiple people found the idea cool and these same people were in the thread. This is how we ended with primarchs which were mostly pro-psyker, iirc.

So the overall theme for the Dark worlds is as follows, hopefully I'm not infringing, i wanted to pick something nobody fleshed out at all so i could build up a blank slate.

Anyways, The Dark worlds are a truly terrifying sector to behold now that the Emperors light shines no more. The cluster, heavily reliant upon Imperial aid even before the great collapse, as secessionists, heretics and renegades were a constant threat. Loyalists were barely holding ground before, so it comes as no suprise that when the aid stopped arriving, many worlds fell, leaving few stranded worlds left.
The Dark worlds now are a Broken collection of petty states, Daemonic holdings, and renegade kingdoms, held together loosely by their collective hatred of anyone who wishes to invade the dark worlds.

I would expand on the major factions present and as well as history, rivalries, past wars, and leaders.

> Mech / Dark Mech
1 faction split in two but the heresy, makes sense

>Tau
New faction whose whole gimmick is that they are "the other tech faction"

>Salamanders
more artificers than tech, they focus on making existing stuff pretty and well running. Not actually making things.

>Iron Hand
Space marine + Mechanicus

>Iron Warriors
Evil space marine + evil mechanicus, again duality.

See how its not the same?

I'm pretty much behind this.
I'm also behind this!
Enoch AKA "Fuck the Emperor" AKA "Fuck Psykers" holding down the anti-psyker camp and feeling pretty lonely about it

I'm sure this more pro-psyker stance can come to bite people in their shiny metal armored butt more than a few times.

Sounds great.

The Collective is very tech focused but it's primarily focused on computing, cybernetics, and robotics, the things common to the cyberpunk and transhumanist science fiction that inspired me to come up with them.

Dark Eldar?

really, I always thought there thing was slaves and pain and torture and such.

They're probably the second most advanced race in the setting.

Their technology is rather advanced, its just they go a, shall we say, 'odd' application of it. Mostly its technology related to fucking up the body in some of the most grotesque and fucked up ways. They're more like those really, really mad doctors and surgeons. You know, the type to make human centipede and then say "I can do better!"

wow, I missed that. I've never read there codex.

Makes sense, I did consider Eldar to be 2nd most advanced (disregarding the Dark Age of Tech)

Yeah, haemonculi do all they do without warp magic.

So (chaos) Oathsworn?

Funny you should say that.

In actual canon, Fabius Bile, the premiere in Chaos geneticists, studied under the haemonculi.

He did? Didn't know that. Certainly explain quite a lot now...

I always wondered why they'd let a slaanesh worshipper into Commoragh.

Isn't Bile technically just a renegade and not a worshipper of chaos? Sure he hang with Chaos Marines but I reckon he himself does not serve any chaos god.

I thought the Extropians were straight up advanced tech stuff, not evil or anything?

They don't really seem like a 'science' faction, just an advanced society. Whereas the NANOMACHINES SON nomads have a society driven the idea that science(!) will save them.

Here. What all do we need. I've had a busy few days.

The Collective does do a lot of things the Crusader states would consider evil. I can't imagine any of them like the idea that the soul can be reduced to mere data that can be edited, replicated, and restored from backups in the event of death. The Kor Protectorate likely wouldn't stomach them because of their lackadaisical attitude toward death.

They do view the universe as being holographic or simulated (the jury is still out on which), so in a sense they are somewhat like the nomads, though this is more in a transcendental sense.

He rants about the pleasures of excess he'll give his subjects after he fucks with their brains. Even if the dude doesn't worship slaanesh, he's slaaneshi as fuck.

Sure, but isn't that basically what the Dark Eldar are like? They're just in denial.

The only thing the Dark Eldar care about is prolonging their own existence by causing suffering in others, because it's the only way to keep their souls from being eaten by Slaanesh.

The Dark Eldar take precautions against the corruption of slaanesh. The reason they take slaves is to offer their souls to slaanesh. Fabius Bile on the other hand had more of a "whatever Slaanesh do what you want" philosophy. Dude was crazy.

Oh wassup, Um, place i'd start would be if you wanted to just throw some stuff up on the wiki about your legion, really basic stuff, that'd be grand
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_asunder#Dark_Imperium

hey if no ones doing the Behemoth Guard I can do it, its part of the Dark worlds

I'm going to bed soon, but before I do what still needs to be fleshed out about the Undying Scions? Also I saved that piece of writefaggotry if anyone needs to see it again.

Yeah, I'm on a cell phone. If one of you could make a page, we can start populating it with what we've come up with in earlier threads.

I gotchu im on it

Many thanks. Actually, I'd been thinking of the home world as bathed in the light of the eye--I've got fluff in earlier threads, but I like what I'm seeing too.

I did some grammar edits for Klaus, his writing lots of run on sentences and other errors. It should be more readable now.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tournament_of_Blades#An_oath_disregarded.2C_a_blade_drawn.

>his writing lots of run on sentences and other errors
Oh god the irony

hey man I am sorry if I am stepping on your toes, I assume I had creative freedom with it

I'm working on the Behemoth Guard page. Here's what I've got in basic terms.

>Homeworld filled with beasts
>WWI era technology
>legion are technicians like Iron Warriors/Hands
>seduced by the dark side of the tech
>begin using the warp to make new stuff
>warp-twisted monstrosities
>Tzeentch devoted legion

Oh, my bad homes.

Well, actually, this is as good as any a time to reveal that I'm actually the same dude who came up with the Sky Serpents. I was going to reveal that earlier, but there was the whole snafu with the Hektor Heresy, and I figured the last thing we needed at the time was more fuel for that.

Anyways, there's some fluff that was pretty well received that I've put up in the wiki, so if you want to talk, we can discuss it.

I'd been trying to bring it into more public discussion to make it a 'joint collaboration' legion, but this works too.
(But yeah, that's why Xun wouldn't talk to Gengrat and vice versa)

>reveal

I smell a conspiracy.

STOP THE PRESSES

well not really a discussion just more so what do you want me to do, cause I mean I have a vision, like im just unsure what you want me to do with the legion

Huh?
I'm trying to hand off the legion, so to speak. I'd prefer max collaboration and all that.

I assume that you're the one who came up with the quote? It's fantastic.

Alternatively I could curb what I saw for the Behemoth Guard and transfer it to the Silver Spears or Iron Hearts, as itmight work better for those Legions

Oh, go for it. Ideally, there's room for what already exists, but I also only came up with the legion because we needed more traitors.

Gengrat was found 40 years into the crusade on Terrodyne, a world bathed in the light of the Eye of Terror. His homeworld was a mist-shrouded waste, inhabited by great beasts. The Industrial Combine which ruled the planet had industrial era technology, as if WWI era Europe was taking on Godzilla on a regular basis. A high rate of mutation on the world resulted in a high ab-human population used for menial labor and bait. Gengrat was raised in his youth in the deep swamp wastes by an abhuman witch named Grenwyth. Grenwyth lived in an iron hut, and on her shelves and walls were many tools of unknowable use. Gengrat's pod had been pierced by a tree, and his brain had been pierced by a branch. Grenwyth crafted for Gengrat an implant, using an ancient relic her family had kept for centuries. That relic was in fact a datastore, which stored within it thousands of machine spirits, tainted by centuries of degradation.. These spirits would whisper into Gengrat's mind for the rest of his days. Grenwyth taught Gengrat many of her technosorcerous arts, and of the great god Tzeentch who could make one's wishes reality. Gengrat used the powers he had learned from his foster mother to terrorize the outer wastes. Voices in his head told him which way to go through the mists. One day the voices lead Gengrat to the gates of the city, and demanded entrance. He ensorceled the minds of the city watch, and they escorted him to the Combine's council chambers. There he slew every one of the technocratic rulers, and claimed the planet as his own. When the Emperor discovered the planet, Gengrat merely left his throne empty and marched off with his father, not sparing a thought for the fate of his homeworld. For many years the Imperial Truth convinced Gengrat that Grenwyths teachings had been superstitious nonsense. However, always in the back of his head the voices called.

Well, let's discuss it? What's your ideas?

I like this. A lot.