Y tho?

y tho?

Dryad probably gives you splinters, T-Regina can't give a blow job, and Lady Death-Cap probably has some poisonous spores in her pubes.

>Fungi
>genders

Because most game designers and most gamers are straight males.

>Deathcap
>wearing those small pants to cover something
HIS ENTIRE BODY IS JUST ONE GIANT DICK
WHAT DO YOU EVEN NEED TO BOTHER TO COVER

It's simple, really: humans are the most prolific breeders, so the magical beings which possessed or retained (from earlier stages of "evolution") the abilility to procreate with humans were more successful than others. Males of their own species are simply fantasynature's safety line, because humans are constantly appearing, disappearing, and reappearing, all according to whatever huge event is defining their civilizations at different times.

When everything is a dick, nothing is a dick.

Most fantasy race designers are kinda shit

Why aren't the males attractively human-compatible too, then, to rope more willing human females into their reproductive scheme?

What indeed. Take a moment to contemplate the fact that there is a feature of Death Cap anatomy so obscene that even a race of walking dicks feels it must be hidden in shame. It's not hard to understand why so few choose to challenge the Death Cap as a race, and why their enemies have learned to fear "the dropping of the pants".

YOU
YOU
YOU DOUBLE DEATHCAP

In real life, some hybrids are completely sterile, but in other cases, only one gender is sterile, but the other can reproduce fine with either parent species. Sometimes, the child will only be fertile if the father is species A and mother species B, but not the other way around.

Going out to fuck monsters is dangerous business, and as always the loss of a human female hurts the human population's reproductive capacities far more than the loss of a human male does. In other words, in areas where male monsters became more attractive to human females, more human females went out and died, which led to a smaller human population in those areas, which led to those populations more easily falling prey to the dangers of a fantasy world, and then the monstrous races suffered too because they weren't compatible with anybody but humans, and thus other races, like orcs, saw no reason to have them around for fucking.

Because the gods like tits and ass

I wanna see the opposite of this, where all the women are these weird monsters and all the guys are vaguely-monsterous hot beefcakes and twinks

JoJo?

Fungi can have loads of genders... waaay more than the standard 1 e 2 per species animals and plants get as I recall.

I don't think that's what I mean

Yes, but those are mating types, basically molecular receptors that arbitrarily decide which, in all other means completely identical, gametes get to fuse.

>dryads
>female version of ents

Of all things to trigger my autism today, this was the last thing I expected.

Hey, it kinda explains why the Ent-Wives went away.

You mean a romantic comedy movie?

Have you got Netflix dude?

Cause if you do then I'm pretty sure you're covered.

Eh, it's the Narnia/Discworld approach to it.

Males are freaky tree-people, females are nude tree-women.

It probably helps that all of the Entwives were long gone and thus we only ever got to see male Ents - it's kind of like how there's a common idea of what a male Dwarf is like 'cause of Gimli and Snow White and whatnot, but then once you bring up female Dwarves people go all over the place with build and busts and beardedness.

The only proper Dwarf woman has beard. Not a beard as men with familiar with them though. In my head at least dwarf women tend to make the same sort of fuss over their beards as the women of most other races take with their hair (though they pay just as much attention to their hair too). I like to think they like to weave lots of cute girly things into them. Beads, ribbons, various bits of shiny dwarven jewelery, etc.

That's how you tell the differnce between male and female dwarfs, males have great rough, course ones while female have smoother, silkier and just prettier ones than males. Though there are a few metrosexual dwarves here and there who go for a more soft and feminine particularly when they are young and try way too hard to get along with females.

Because it's hot

Human "males" are effeminate and boring. Can barely even be called 'male'. they're basically ugly females.

that was kind of the joke in the bottom half of that comic. that male anything else looks like what it is, but male humans just look like uglier females.

t-regina is really cute, I wanna take her out on a nice date

this is what the reference

it is a mystery

>ugly

>there is a penis under that blanket, isnt there?

THE HUMANS PURSUE DEVIANT SEX SHAPES! KILL 'EM!

Does it matter?

He's dead.

Maybe it's a matter of perception, and in fantasyland if you're attracted to males you see them as hyper-attractive, while the females are standard monsters.

Ditto for bi and asexuals.

>white male
>black female
Oil drillers will burn

>someone saved my edit
>and filename

There is nothing wrong with fucking black chicks. If it was good enough for Thomas Jefferson, it is good enough for you.

>that
>black
She's likely 50%+ caucasoid.

Everyone who says they want to taste jungle fruit doesn't actually mean full-blooded blacks or abbos.

First pic in my black chick folder that was work safe, and don't you faggots usually go on and on about the one drop rule?

>Abbos
Man who the fuck ever means Abbos when they talk about black people? Oh, I get it, you're Ausfailian. That figures.

>Because most game designers and most gamers are straight males.

Most female gamers don't want to play as a ugly female orc.

>one drop rule
That's just a meme; don't you know that /pol/ is satire?

How are abbos not black? They're a savage minority that frequently steal and exist only because of the grace of welfare. :^)

Aussie please return to your containment board.

So do you want me to post more black chicks or not?

:^)

>pancake tits
>bubblegum lipstick
Nah cunt

Watch the new ghostbusters movie.

>T-Regina can't give a blow job
THE TEETH JUST MAKE ME HARDER.

ewww

>Not researching Uplifting so that you can raise all the Hissing Gronking aliens to a level where it's okay to fuck them.

FUCKING PERVS?!
We're just wearing a fanny pack.

All women in those are cute tho

Action movie hero chick and chick flick lad date when? Just to see who's got less personality

>hiss!
>gronk
Well played, whomever did this.

It's just a minor edit of the original

[Vomiting]

>user has devised an evolutionary reason for there being monster girls but not monster boys
>there were, they just died out because they used up all the females

Because guys want to play as either cool and weird looking monster guys, and women want to play as hot women.

women statistically rarely give a shit about playing hot women, men worry about whether any given woman real or not is "hot" and only ever pay attention to which women care when they're hot.

I would like you to back that claim up
Pretty much every woman I've played with has their PC if not hot, then at least decently attractive