The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Shenanigans.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
DIOMEDES is absolutely. Fucking. Sane.:Leon the general: Leon continues to prove himself: Lawrence is being talked about: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4WdbQcwp
youtube.com/watch?v=3K_BkP9Bx-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kaya's sheet for repo

My stories just never count, do they? What an outrage!

I"M SO FUCKING SORRY

GLORIOUS NOT-SMUT:

So which flake has sucked the most cocks/had their cock sucked the most?

Merik

>sucked the most cocks: Nishal
>had their cock sucked the most: Iosha.

Who's Merik? And why do you say that?

DIOMEDES is from ancient not-Greece, so he probably sucked a lot of man dick growing up. Might have gotten blown if oral doesn't count as losing his virginity.

Wasn't oral like the lowest sex act to perform in Greek society though?

Slaves sucked dick.

He was born a weak little cripple boy according to his sheet.

>Tonight on MTG Snowflake and Lore Thread: Fellatio in Ancient Greece

Well, you earn something new every day, user. I'm just trying to help out.

> Tonight of Dateline: The Connection between Fellatio and Diomedes' Mouth.

Turns out DIOMEDES is just waiting for the right man to settle down with, and doesn't believe in sex before marriage.

>the repeated, inordinately thick connection. Holy Heliod, is that even NATURAL?

Oh god, he's got one of those abstinence rings too, probably. Like the Jonas Brothers had.

>>sucked the most cocks: Nishal
>>had their cock sucked the most: Iosha.
You glorious fucking cunt.

>Tonight on Flakeline: DIOMEDES; Pure husbando, or purest?

The only thing about him that isn't mono is his color type.

And it's canon that he's a virgin, too, because, you know, he never loses.

What's your flake's A E S T H E T I C?

What is this AESTHETIC meme?

I figured I'd throw a bone to the fetishists in the threads

>Nishal: bohemian nature and spirituality aesthetic
>Iosha: labratory grunge and chrome decal

CASH MONEY TOWN CRUSHING LONELINESS

Hows those barbs feel going down her throat?

prickly, probably. I imagine they taste heavily of nickle.
see what I did there? Nickle? Nishal? I've been sitting on that joke for MONTHS
much like Iosha has been on Nishal's face OH DAMN TWO FOR ONE

Careful, he's probably got the cat's tongue

Mmm....dat rough tongue on her soft places.

Take it to the /soc/ erp thread

Acervus' aesthetic involves a lot of old cathedrals

Katin takes on different aesthetics with their various shapeshifts

Eris is Satanic-core 2metal4u aesthetic

Makayel has transcended such frivolties as aesthetics in his service to glorious Phyrexia

Tharunya doesn't understand what an aesthetic is for obvious reasons

GLORY AND VICTORY ETERNAL

REPO UPDATED

MAKE SURE EVERYTHING'S RIGHT

I think Gaia might have a headstart though given all the time she had before and after meeting her husband. I mean, she IS an elf.

Everything seems right to me. Americia's story about her fighting the Gitrog Monster doesn't seem to be in there, but that is a very silly story and she is a very silly character.

Repost it and I'll stick it in there.

pastebin.com/4WdbQcwp

American glory.

>l-lick my elbow

Added

WHO DOES YOUR FLAKE HAVE A CRUSH ON?

YOU

Hey, The Cathar is still a thing
-in the midst of the Dark Ascension-

Daisy's cage lay on the table right next to his shrine to Avacyn, which was entirely comprised of her collar, and the cathar knelt with his hands clenched in a ball as he whispered a hurried prayer. The screaming started before he had finished even that prayer and the cathar picked up his sword and hand crossbow. He stood up and poked the bunny's nose “Mrs. Holstetter will take care of you until I get back, now be good.” He smiled as Daisy did a little sneeze and turned his back to her, striding out into the streets of his town and was alarmed by the number of undead attacking, how had they gotten so close without him hearing something. “Mrs. Holstetter,” he called to an old lady running towards him, “get inside and lock the door, I'll keep you safe.”
“Thank you, sir-” He put a finger to her lips and smiled before she could finish.
“Thank me once the crisis is over, now get inside.” He said and shot a zombie approaching them, staggering it long enough for the old woman to get to relative safety and the cathar to begin his work. He made quick strides to the staggered zombie and dropped it by plunging his sword through its head. More started swarming to him as he pushed his way into town, with the cathar dropping one of the zombies through an elbow strike and quick decapitation.

DOSHIO

Could DIOMEDES do anal?

Certainly. Anal was manly in Greek society. How else were you going to fuck young slave-boys?

Well this got boring

The bodies piled up around his body and at one point the cathar lost his blade in one of the corpses. A rather large skaab lumbered towards him, not paying attention to the bolts he lodged in its body. “This is bad,” he muttered and the skaab grabbed him by the throat, lifting the cathar into the air. As his breaths were growing shorter, he produced a silvered dagger from one of his pockets and began carving through the skaab's arm along the stitches to free himself. The Cathar fell to the ground with the limp had still clutching at his throat and the rest of the Skaab tried to grab him once more but he used that as an opportunity to get within its reach. Knowing he had seconds before getting grabbed and flung away, the cathar plunged his dagger into the skaab's chest with one hand before shoving the other into the newly created opening. He could feel the wet and clammy hand grab him as his hand found a very special piece it had been looking for, wedged too tightly for him but he got help as he was flung away and hit a building. He stood up and looked at the alchemical heart he held in his hand and back to the skaab that stumbled for a bit before falling over now that its power source was removed

Crushing the heart underneath his foot, the cathar retrieved his dagger and pushed further on into town where he found a horror with scarred skin, cruel horns, and tattered wings commanding the undead. The cathar took a deep breath as the two of them locked eyes, he didn't know what went through the demon's mind and wasn't very interested; he felt like he could just back up slowly, go home, grab Daisy, and retiring to a more normal life somewhere across the ocean. He could, but what he did was raise his crossbow and take a shot at the demon. The bolt bounced off of the demon's hide and the silvered dagger didn't do much better. The demon backhanded him, sending him flying, before walking towards his prone form and put his foot on the cathar's chest. He might have said something in his foul tongue but the cathar wasn't in the mood for it as the demon was crushing his chest. He had a chance for a quick breath as everything went dark around him, he saw the demon bringing his foot down and the cathar almost welcomed the blessed sleep.

All I'm sharing for now

youtube.com/watch?v=3K_BkP9Bx-Q

Sorry for the quiet, TF2 Update.
Speaking of which, who wants to March to their Imminent Doom on Innistrad in the Flakevengers?

Leon's already running around saving people, even though he should know better. Although I suppose if you needed any more help on your trip to Thraben...

Serena and Revas in character basically just fended off a branch of Fallen Innistrad denizens against a port town. They got their shit Rekt, so they're resting with the survivors who are trying to fix their town up from the siege since its pretty obvious the big battle is happening in Thraben with the Jacetice league.

I had a feeling Revas and Serena would more or less be clashing with the corrupted followers of the remaining Demonic Host trying to take advantage of the unadulterated madness by feasting on the survivors like Leeches.

If you feel like Demon fighting, let me know, that goes for other flakes on Innistrad who are sorta just there and want to tag along on an adventure provided it doesn't fuck with your canon that you got going.

No yeah, man I'm def interested. I already talked to Serena user about it some.

You apart of the steam group? If not, look up Serena of Flight Goldnight or KONO DIO DA (Myself, I think I'm gonna need to switch it to my character hah)

We'll get you involved.

Yeah I got in on the steam group.

I'm the spiral.

Hey hey
Is Nishal user here?

Here's the first draft of my script for the Flakepoint trailer, just a way to tell the basic story.

We enjoy that there is one user who insists that we are the source of all lewd even though most of it happens during our slumber.

what if you sleep post lewd shit.

It is possible, we are many.

Ka'koarm has a distinct and recognizable theme about him and his summons.
It is a deep, tangy flavor that permeates the air, a sour soot brimming with electricity. An aesthetic of will and desire uncontrolled by sanity.

>It is a deep, tangy flavor that permeates the air, a sour soot brimming with electricity. An aesthetic of will and desire uncontrolled by sanity.
And also fish.

Goes well with tartar sauce.

Holy shit. That is absolutely sick!

Color me impressed!

> paints Gaia the color of impressed

What color is that?

It's called Impressed. Pretty isn't it?

Here is the color of Impression. Gaia wears it well. She made the right choice.

I think that's just neon pink. Are you seriously suggesting we douse her plane in neon pink paint?

Vronak, you NEED to make a Shapeshifter planeswalker that is basically an Inkling. Something tells me it would hail from Lorwynmoor and be BR, because Bloodmoon and Contamination+Ophiomancer are things. Also they use loads of Mana Rocks

Vronak doesnt need to do anything more.

You are no fun.

>Gaia
A lot of fucking trees

>Belagir
Doot doot

>Spider mom
I feel like this one is obvious

>Myxxzzikt
You ever seen a mantis eat its mate head-first?

>Razorcock
*One-Winged Angel starts playing*

Why not? this is a Flake that unintentionally turns entire planes into omnivorous mountain ranges.

I would reply but I have no idea what the fuck this meme is supposed to mean.

Please never reply to me again, Vronak.

I'm nor Vronak. () that guy is Vronak, or maybe everyoen except you is Vronak, I'm not really sure.

No one in these threads ever asks for some specific flake maker to make a flake about something. Vronak doesnt produce good enough flakes to create a fanbase with such requests.

Please never reply to me again, Vronak.

>This user still thinks I'm Vronak, even when I've pointed him at the real Vronak.
>mfw.
What an idiot, maybe if we laugh at him he'll go away.

According to this meme, a person's aesthetic is their ideal of beauty. Although usually, it applies specifically to the whole vaporwave subculture.

Wow, some people are really obnoxious.

I know right.

That last bit sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine.

It's a type of fuschia.

And why Ophiomancer?

True enough that I've made more than my fair share of flakes, but people like what people like. I try not to stifle creativity.

So, this is five people now that have been claimed to be me? Pic related.

I've made equally good flakes as much as bad flakes. The most popular one seems to be the squirrel girl, Íreth.

I too like Brave and the Bold.

They just be chillbrassin'.

Aw shit. Are Sonia and spider mom locked in epic battle? Did I read that right? And is DIOMEDES fighting anyone in particular?

Evidently from the previous convo, He's fighting off dicks in his mouth.

Really cringey. But of course it has to be good because its about cancerous flakepoint supported by your resident namefags.

>And why Ophiomancer?
Contamination requires the sacrifice of a creature to work, Ophiomancer creates a Snake token if you don't control a snake. The combo is saccing the snake token to trigger Contamination (this makes lands ONLY produce Black Mana) and then getting another one during your next turn, because you currently don't control any Snakes.

Combine this with Blood Moon (which makes all lands into Mountains) to REALLY piss people off.

Thanks for clearing up the color discrepancy.

>namefags
>2/3 people praising it were anonymous
Seriously dude, what's your problem?

Gotcha. I think there is a better setup for this tell me what you think.

I am not exactly sure of what this is supposed to accomplice, honestly.
Also, William offing canon characters is a poor move imho. I thought the general agreement was to left canon untouched.
Am no namefag then.

I kind of want to make a W/R Myr flake now. And make a twist with it's conception.

>Seriously dude, what's your problem?
Flakepoint. Though most of the praisers were anonymous yes, fucked up there.
No fuck you, Will is so important he can do that. Fuck the haters.

>Offing canon characters
Must've missed that part.

Yeah, I agree with Murdock. Let's just say they were a bunch of Sengir vampires, not Sengir himself.

Oh boy, it's another "let's make a mocking parody of an already existing flake and pretend its our entirely original and legitimate idea" episode.

>Flakepoint
Then ignore it or give constuctive feedback. Christ.

I don't know why you are complaining, those episode are usually quite good.

Go for it.

That butthurt that messenger is more positively regarded than your flakes?

Holy Ovaries of Avacyn. It's just made up characters in a made up story. People need to chillbrass the fuck down. It's nothing to throw a tantrum over or even worth letting bother you. Your day isn't ruined because someone on the Internet has ideas you don't like. Everyone just calm your Serena-sized tits.