I feel wrong doing this

Is it normal?

Wearing both, even at different times, is wrong. You should feel bad.

Also, on a completely unrelated note: Where di you get those? I'd wear a Slaaneshi pendent.

Doing what exactly? Playing footsies with the Imperial Aquila? A commissar would've shot you half an hour before you did it.

Honestly, if I saw someone wearing a Slaaneshi symbol, I'd probably assume they'd be down for some rough loving in the back alley.

Eh, probably. But Slaaneshi isn't about sex entirely.

As long as it is a new experience.

Have you ever been raped in the back alley? Good. A new experience for you.

Not yet. But I'd like to think I'd be a fighter rather than someone who would take it like a bitch.

Already off to a good start, I see.

If you were Slaaneshi, you'd want to know eventually what it would be like to take it like a bitch though.

Well, eventually. But the first time? I'd rather have turn about and rape them. Much more fun.

Take it like an eager bitch, then turn it around and get too freaky for Mr. Penetrator

Nah, knowing you could take control of the situation would ruin the excitement. You gotta get brutalized first, then use the elation of revenge to spice up round two.

I'll experience things on my terms. Otherwise, what's the point?

But you need to optimize!
Just like how you need to rape one of everything before you can experience what a castration feels like. If you don't plan this shit out, you'll lock yourself out of future pleasures!

Now I want to see a Slaaneshi cultist so obsessed with feeling EVERYTHING that he spends literally every waking moment planning out a perfect, comprehensive walkthrough to every possible experience, just to make sure he doesn't miss any.
The collected list weighs over three tons and is worshipped in it's own right.

Exactly, I am planning and pacing. First I need to climb to the heights of power, privilege, and domination before I can fully enjoy the inverse.

>That idea
That'd be my next Slaaneshi character, but I don't play self inserts.

No. Nerd.

We have a guy producing them for us. Silver or brass, should you seriously want one.

Pwaise Swunsh

...Do they have an Etsy or something? I'd like an Aquila.

Brass is too Khorne, but Silver would work extremely well.

Source. Please.

Ironic, I got Khorne Dubs

Dunno. We get them direct.

>Brass is too Khorne, but Silver would work extremely well.
Brass gets along better with my body chemistry, and is used in enough art and jewelry to be Slaaneshi. If I could afford gold, I would have it in gold, to match my Bulldog Buckle pin.

Ideally, I'd like something like nickle or cobalt. But eh.

Fuck I want a pendant of Slaanesh now. FUCK

I ordered bulk for my larp crew. Hit me up at [email protected] and we'll talk price.

Sweet. Thank you.

sauce on that image?
I need it for research on Slaanesh stuff for a campaign, and for no other reason.

I will assume your one of the 5 emails I just got.

I dunno. Got it here. Try google reverse image search.

Got tons of stuff though.

Yes... yes... completely normal.

The Imperium is a monolithic unchanging entity that promotes hopelessness and facilitates squalor and the spread of disease, and prevents anything changing or uplifting.

The Imperium is Nurgle's wet dream.

I was going to wait for a few days, really finalize what specifically I want.

No promises i'll have any left. Just sold 4.

Damn. Well don't wait on my account.

Should've had a solid idea before now.

>Slaanesh
>fuck
That's part of the idea, user.

Whats this? Heresy against our beloved God-Emperor?! HERESY! *BLAM*

Still got some Slaanesh ones left? I'd like to order one.

>Slaaneshi dude
>NOISE MARINES EXCESS SODOMY RAPE THOUSAND COCKS ETERNAL PLEASURES HARR HARR
>- Yo wanna try it up the ass?
>- Ermgh no no nonononono I'm not that kinda guy Jesuschrist no that's awful why do you even think that?
Every goddamn time.

excess isnt nessecarily about new stuff though, its more like over-indulgence.

I add myself too. I want a Slaaneshi pendant too.

Drop me a line, I have one silver a few brass left.

It is not. Take a shower. Also, why does everyone think this is a symbol of Slaanesh?