Who's tg, /tg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_rOfK8x3eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me! Mtf, still on the early stages of hrt

>you will never be a QT callidus

I'll settle on wearing a full latex suit

mostly the polymorphine that appeals to me desu senpai

Like shit I can't. I'm making a batch of polymorphine right now!

These threads make me sad, because statistically, one third of you will kill yourselves.

I just wish things were tidier, and the remaining two-thirds weren't such pussies.

Share some with me.

What do you mean by tidier?

I've got a question to all the trannies, transwomen, transdudes, traps, fuccbois, shemales, cuntboys, zaryas, or however you identify yourselves:

What's your endgame?
What do you want out of life and what are you doing to get there?

He means all the post-suicide problems for everyone.
Leave blood everyfucking where, any property value where you did it goes to shit.

Just use an space bag pls.

Zarya here.
Kill all robot.
Marry with Vladimir Vladislachev, town hunk.
Compete and win many a time.

Reminder cboys and mherms are a miracle of the universe

No, I mean if they all killed themselves, we wouldn't have these retarded /lgbt/ threads leaking out of their containment board.

Does not void my complain.
Use a escape bad somewhere isolated.

That's something i've been wondering about. If any of you would care to answer.
why ARE you guys taking your shit to other boards recently, anyway? You have a whole board just for the sole purpose of this not happening and you not being picked on for it so why not use it?

>tfw want to Veeky Forums but can never pass so intend to repress forever
at least I can always play female characters hahahaha..ha..ha...

Same reason why /qst/dillas don't fuck off.
Attention.

If you mean Veeky Forums being infested with shit-threads instead, the answer is that we're too friendly.

It's fine dude, just get fat and wear the neckbeard with pride. Fuck power-leveling supressing shitters.
Get an ingeneer job or similar too, and bring your minis to the office.

I once ran a game of D&D online for trannies to voice practice. Flakiness of one of the players kept it from going too long; we only did like, 3 sessions and then did online Cards Against Humanity.

Before I became DM by virtue of previous DM flaking, I was going to play a male character so that my character would pick up a whole harem (since all of them would be playing females). In retrospect, it would've been a bad idea.

>Grow larger tits
>Make money (unrelated to tits)
>Marry boyfriend
>Buy house with white picket fence
>Adopt 1 to 3 kids depending on our finances

It's actually more /sjw/ crap /pol/ brought in with them.

>tits
>growing
God is an asshole. They do not. Like dicks.

Why do you think you can't pass? repressing it isn't healthy

I am. And working on getting a greenlight for hrt.
Yeah. Kinda hard to not kys when your delusion is fed rather than treated, and any derivative from the lgbt movement is ignored and labeled 'internalized transphobia' Suicide's not an issue for me, though! Figure if i'm gonna die i may as well take some muslims out with me overseas.
Make a fuckton of cash to feed my gun hobby, and get a nice place in the woods. Marry qt aryan bf (who i'm working on finding) and retire at an unusually young age. That's the Ideal. how it actually goes is up in the air.

m8 you have no idea of the power of titty skittles.

>kekked out loud

Everyone likes tits. Even gay men like tits.

Tits are your first introduction to comfort outside the womb.

Be a house wife.

Because I'm literally, literally a space marine.

Don change. Ur perfect.
T. Imperial citizen

Start with HRT and see what happens. You might just be a big woman

...well, at least now (s)he will finally get into that fucking robot...

>to allah akbar it
Gendo is sad

As opposed to the rampant /k/ /v/ and /pol/ we already defend as being valid for reasons?
If we're going to be picky about lgbtwhateverthefuck then we should stop posting WoW and TES threads and out go the pictures of historical weapons and their historical usages.

Yeah, You could say it really gave h(er)im the balls (s)he never truly had.

have hope user.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_rOfK8x3eY

The /v/ shit as always existed specifically because there's board games for them and the lore for both is tied.
We've always had /k/ shit cause we have a faction of people who DEMAND realism in their games and having people on hand that are knowledgeable in this is helpful in the extreme.
/pol/ is everywhere and we fucking hate it and /lgbt/ shit is thought of the same way, neither have inherent ties to tabletop or the materials therein.

>pol has no connection to tabletop or fantasy
just gonna ignore the fact that most fantasy settings' default broils down to a race war?

That looks terrible. I mean i understand you can't give your already adult bones entirely feminine ratios but i can see why (s)he wears baggy clothes 24/7 or does from-the-neck-up camera angles.

Thats specism not racism. Entirely different. Also everyone knows elves are inferior, why else would thousand year old super magical beings be on the decline unless they were unequivocally shit.

He forgets that fantasy races originated as abstraction of real world races.

What are kobolds, mindflayers, and dragons supposed to be then?
The standard fantasy races are merely legendary humanoid creatures that didn't have enough background to be interesting so they took cultures that seemed relatively similar and used what they could from there to fill them in. They aren't based off of but supplemented by real life races. The fact you have to be this blind to make your self narrative mentally fit is sad.

Indians, Fingolians and high level jews.

Is it because of the gold hoarding? Cause that doesn't even come close to explaining the literally 50 other dragon types or the fact its established mythology from a society that had no idea about jews at the time of that myths creation. Again you're an idiot.

Not me but I've been running into A LOT of trans people on Roll 20.
I'm mostly okay with but I'm just a bit weirded out by it because I've had them in almost every game I've played and also because some of them don't even try to emulate the gender they identify as so you have something like a big burly dude with a gravely voice who wants you to call him Samantha
Also doesn't help that this whole things been making my inner space marine squeamish

>He takes it seriously after the fingolian and indians part
>And the high level
Damn redditor! You truly autimos today aren't cha?
Fuck off back to your tumblerina hugbox cuck

i wish my voice got better, i haven't been able to improve

I'm a cis "hetero" dude
>recently divorced, no children, turn 30, feeling depressed, decide "why not?"
>take a trap I met at a party out on a date, we hit it off pretty well, keep seeing each other
>(s)he moved in two years ago, 22, passes very convincingly, a complete bro, a demure housewife, a lady in the streets and a filthy filthy whore in the sheets
>(s)he's madly in love, wants to get married and grow old together
>i'm not so sure

Other than the "yourwifesadudelol" thing I wanna have kids and I'm not sold on adoption, and the idea of her growing old scares the fuck out of me. Right now she's my qt dorkslut and I love her, I'm afraid of how time might change that.

>repressing it isn't healthy
For the sake of getting this shit storm out of the way now so we can see actual conversation before the thread hits its limit. I present to you: The /pol/ack responses:
>is any of it healthy?
>none of it is healthy.
>kill yourself you degenerate!
>the jews did it!
There. Did I miss anything guys?

Time will kill that somewhat. Mostly past 30ish. I'd honestly say keep dating but marrying shouldn't be a priority. Adoption isn't for everyone, obviously, if you have reservations about it don't do it as thats just needlessly terrible for the child.

That we've shown proper therapy can fix it and that it's scientifically a mental disorder thats curable.

You forgot to mention that you hate niggers

Take it from me user, unless he's got a baby face or is one of them thai ladyboys, you've got about a 50/50 chance of him losing anything resembling femininity as he gets older without some kind of surgery or hormone therapy done. Not everyone ages like fine wine.

I know this is kinda usless to you, but talking with her about this kinda stuff is one of the best ways. It takes tact and understanding though.

Shit, I knew I was missing some things.

you missed
>Remove Kabab

You can get a surrogate to have your children for you, but really, do you want to settle down with anyone? Everyone gets old, everyone gets ugly. Do you want to grow old and ugly with her?

Take this shit back to /lgbt/.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
Beyond the obvious, I mean.

I'd rather settle with someone who looks vaguely womanly until you can't tell from the wrinkles rather than someone who looks like a QT now but will look like a vaguely older man with softer lines later in life. It's the difference between wine staying wine rather than wine turning to vinegar.

but that will never happen, because they'd rather treat your internalized transphobia than being trans itself. gone so far as to change the clinical definition of transphobia.

Depends on the area and profesional. I know of pro's who are still essentially trying to impliment pray the gay away

Honestly I hope its like eugenics. People initially hated it and feared what it actually meant but 5 decades later we're going back to it as its the path where genetic treatments can make the most headway.
Hopefully someday saying we can cure GID using the proper therapies and medications won't be seen as intolerance but just a simple statement of fact with no prejudiced overtones from the sayer or a fingerpointer.

>high level jews
I should not have kekked as hard as I did

God, it's amazing how angry people get when you talk about genetically modifying the fetus inside you.

Typically the same people that virulently defend your right to simply destroy that fetus, they also seem to get extremely angry when you decide to abort because the child has some mental disorder.

You want to see a liberal go from smiles to sneers in three seconds flat? Tell them you're getting an abortion, and you're doing it because the baby shows signs of being autistic.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.

This is literally just a /lgbt/ discussion, so keep it in your containment board.

Calm down baby.