Ever played a character from the opposite gender and felt more comfortable that way?

Ever played a character from the opposite gender and felt more comfortable that way?

Now get out.

This

Seconded

IDK mang.

Fuck off.

>After Orbital Treatment

I played a Half orc fighter who got turned into girl by a prankster wizard. He retained his strength so he was a buff orc lady that smashed heads in. He had such low int that he didn't really care about becoming a girl.

I like the pic. Can't unsee now lol

Baito threado desu.

Not even OP, I just think it's a fair question.

Here's an extra This.

Not OP but
>/pol/

Moving on, playing a woman now that I've been playing for awhile now. I like her, her femininity plays a role, and there's something interesting about approaching a woman character as a man, but I wouldn't say I feel more comfortable playing as a woman. Most of my characters are men and move through the world with a masculine sense of the world.

>not OP

Go find a board that cares.

Bruh.

>what is MSPaint

You seriously gonna play the "It's Photoshopped" card?

With the /pol/ ebin maymays out of the way, let's get on with the discussion

Lmao no, didn't you learn from the last thread no one wants to discuss this? Stop.

>let's get on with muh sexually charged discussion!
Seriously, you are making a /pol/ invasion look like an attractive alternative here.

Not OP but why not ?
>sexually charged discussion
Are you guys five years old ? Does your pee-pee makes you feel uncomfortable and two guys kissing makes you wanna puke ?

Hey, did you ever notice you can just leave a thread? Like, you don't actually have to be in here if you don't want to? Were you aware that that was an option?

>going into a thread you aren't interested in just to shitpost

It is not OP who is the problem here

Yes. Now get out!

You ever notice there's a board just for this kind of discussion?

>sage does nothing
>why the fuck did I bump this thread?
>was it in search of lewds?
>SAGE DOES NOTHING

>two guys kissing makes you wanna puke ?
Yes, but that's irrelevant. Look at the OP and tell me it's not a handwritten invitation for faggots to come into the thread and start shitposting about how they want to be a little girl so badly because they don't have the spine needed to be a man in this world.

I'm playing a female character right now. That being said its a rather butch one so it doesn't really count. desu it was to get my GM to keep stumbling over pronouns since we also have a girl playing a guy

You know, it's much easier to control your own actions than the actions of others. If you decide to leave, nobody here can stop you. If you want someone else to leave, you have no way of making that happen.

So it should be a pretty simple choice for you.

A board for discussing playing characters? Really? What's it called?

Veeky Forums?

And we're on that board already?

Huh! Imagine that!

Yeah, it's called Veeky Forums.

I'll bet the Nazis told the French Resistance the same thing when they invaded.