Tell me Veeky Forums, when it comes to grimdark, how far do you go in a game?

Tell me Veeky Forums, when it comes to grimdark, how far do you go in a game?

Do you put a limit? or nothing is sacred for you?

There is no end to the things my players will desecrate, but the point that I draw the line at is attempting to subjugate and mentally coddle the people into slaves. Don't fuck with free will

Unless you want to work with players to discuss a limit, don't go hardcore.

If I have to approach a contentious topic, I'll merely raise it generally without describing anything.

Depends on what group I'm with. Most of the time I have certain limits because a few of the players are underage.

That said though: What are these comics called and where are they coming from?

they don't have a name; but the conceptitslf is in general reffered to as a "fluffy pony".
there's a booru for them, I think.

>"fluffy pony".
I always wondered why everybody reacted to that phrase like someone was trying to put a Gypsy curse on them. Now I know.

They're coming from /mlp/, and OP will likely be banned soon enough for posting fluffies outside /mlp/.

For fluffies, this is tame

My group has gone past hell and back. Normally we're pretty regular, maybe with combat being a little more graphically described than normal, but once or twice we've played evil campaigns that end up so retardedly brutal and horrible that they go completely off the rails. It's all in good fun though, like a really schlocky horror film or over the top action, except for the rape and torture.

That said, I don't know what it is about these fucking Fluffy Pony images that gets under my skin. Actual real life dead children doesn't get to me anywhere near as much. They just make feel all twisted up inside.

Thanks. I got mad at a bronie the other day and now need a nice surprise for him.

funny because the fluffy pony "fandom" barely intersects with MLP's and the "lore" of fluffy ponies is always some kind of biopunk dystopia.

It's more of a Yukkuri/Jissouseki/Happy tree friends kind of thing that just uses MLP characters as a vague template.

Fluffybooru. From what i've heard, the site got made when /mlp/ got butthurt and claimed fluffies to be a separate entity. The fact that abuse was frequently posted to troll certainly didn't help matters.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or are dead or dying children less disturbing than pedophilia?

Well, children deserve to be exterminated, so pedophilia is inherently more disturbing than killing children since it doesn't necessarily result in their deaths.

It's because dead children don't look like they are suffering.

But I tend to avoid either in my games, even when there are tons of dead adults. Just because it triggers some people.

I include rape in my games.

It gives stat bonuses to the female receiving it, both short-term and long-term, so players are encouraged to partake in it.

>Well, children deserve to be exterminated
>trying this hard to be edgy
You were a child too at one point, fuckboi. Or should I say "are a child"?

Children are vile anyway, so both are equally hilarious.

>fluffy
Fucking degenerate.

It's been banned from /mlp/ for ages. It's practically a separate """""fandom""""".

Yukkuri has evolved from abuse to SCIENCE! involving making whole communities of identical touhous by abusing the fact that 1/4 yukkuri look exactly like the human(oid) they're meant to represent.

>fluffy ponies
>Yukkuri
so is this our "Thread of Vile Darkness"?

>the joke
>your head

No, no, you don't understand.
It's not a matter of edge, if I were trying to be edgy I'd go on a long autistic rant with flowery adjectives.

It's just that children are vermin, and by definition, vermin deserves to be exterminated.

What joke?

it's the classic response to "which is worse killing kids or pedophilia" because it's a fucking stupid question so it deserves a stupid answer.

I was serious.

I guess that pointing out the obvious is kind of stupid but that doesn't make it funny.

Fuck fluffy ponies, yukkuri abyuse or bust.