Tell me about Bullywugs

Other urls found in this thread:

lomion.de/cmm/bullywug.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the bullywug is a type of fictional monster. The bullywugs are portrayed as a violent race of marsh-dwelling frog-like humanoids. The bullywug was introduced in the first edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game's original Fiend Folio sourcebook, created by Gary Gygax and his son Luke. The bullywugs subsequently appeared as antagonists in two first edition adventure modules, Dwellers of the Forbidden City (1981) and Needle (1987), and then continued to appear in the game's second edition, third edition, fourth edition, and fifth edition.

In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting, bullywugs are known to exist in the Hool Marshes, the Mistmarsh, and the Vast Swamp. A number of bullywug tribes have forsaken the worship of Ramenos for Wastri.

Some bullywugs worship demons and hope to one day turn into sload.

WTF is that shit??

Rog Tog the Warrior Frog

Just had bullywugs as the antagonists for an arc of our campaign. They're more interesting than orcs and goblins at least.

They are coming!

I like to include half-bullywugs in my campaigns. Mmm...hornytoads

I barely see them being used in campaigns. You could say they are pretty rare.

More boring than Kuo-Toa, who themselves are pretty boring.

Bullywugs are wugs of bad repute, who make themselves feel important by picking on others. If you are ever bullied by a wug, you should immediately inform a parent or teacher.

lomion.de/cmm/bullywug.php

>Hornytoads

Dumb frogposter

one of my favorite characters was a bullywug ranger named Yub that was able to shift twice with every hit and had a power that allowed him to attack one target and all enemies adjacent to that target

this resulted in him blasting down a group of exploding golem minions and then leaping 40 feet through the air to safety

then he rolled a 20 on boogie to celebrate at the end of the encounter

10/10 race, desu

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Frogs.

topkek

Hugs, not wugs.