MtG flavor, lore, waifushit and snowflakes

Welcome to a thread where we discuss the backstory to a children's card game and make awful OC for the same setting. Expect the lowest quality of fanfiction and self-inserts in this thread. Remember, every snowflake is shit, especially yours and especially mine.

Previous thread: What happened in it? Some more nonsense about the doomguy-clone (), a bunch of bickering about some pointy flake shit, some smutty fucker with another angel flake and a bunch of bad erotica () and maybe some other shit I can't recall.

There's also a repository where someone is obsessively hoarding all of the OC we produce, whether it's a shitty snowflake planeswalker or a terrible story. Whatever you make, expect it to be saved. Here's the repository:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

And if you're interested in discussing the lore that's almost as bad as what we make, then here's the latest MtG lore article featuring oldwalkers being stupid:
>magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/campaign-vengeance-2016-07-06

Enjoy your stay and don't forget, all snowflakes are equally shit, especially yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/how-male-spiders-use-genital-plugs-and-self-castration-to-ensure-paternity
youtu.be/iN9CjAfo5n0
youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc
youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzWG1kZTc4MFo3b28
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzLU9LbkQ1RlVDbzg
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzY0I5ZmdJSFBYV0k
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzTTM3U2FOb1RUSGs
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzRmR1RWpiOHh5b0U
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzZU5rTm5EZXA4T3c
drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzbHJFUTlGeU1yVGc
strawpoll.me/10703139
strawpoll.me/10703141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE-

I am so okay with this.

Muh niggah

>"Today, I will remind them" - Phyrexian Plaguelord

DIOMEDES should have been the only one uncovered. He'd finally have enough enemies.

Your flake planeswalks to a brand new plane, and emerges in the middle of a lavish ballroom surrounded by regal vampires. What do?

Only one right answer.

Chances are most of them would just planeswalk away again. God, what a boring answer. I really am sorry.

Turn 360 desgrees and planeswalk away. Leon don't want to become dinner for a bunch of bloodsuckers.

I'M FUCKING HOME

>Gaia
Cordially ask to join them, I guess. It's always a good day for a little diplomacy.

>Belagir
Nopes the fuck out.

>Spider mom
Assuming they don't outright attack her, she might party with them for a bit. No doubt the menu would be to her taste, albeit her eating may be a bit...messier. But yeah, she feels like treating herself every once in awhile. And since she just got to this plane, she doesn't have the responsibility of kids yet. It'd be a fun time.

>Myxxzzikt
Cloaks itself in an illusion to study the vampire's behavior.

>Razorcock
He does nothing, but all who look upon him have their eyes melt from their sockets due to the shear amount of CANNOT BE.

Hey, so Gaia user decided Emilia Clarke would play Gaia in a live action flake movie. So war Daenarys will be riding your big black dragon. We A Song of Fire and Ice now.

I, DIOMEDES, will emerge as King of the Dance!

>Remes
He leaves immediately, because being in a room full of vampires can't end well.

>Cala
And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Oh yeah! It's just like fire
Everybody's in ire
For a fight they're all yearning
Because the devils are burning...

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-
AND THE GIRL IN THE BACK SAID "EVERYONE ATTACK!" AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ

>Jakrol
Makes himself at home, up until someone tries to pick a fight with him.

>Winifred
Tries to enjoy the party, but draws too much attention to herself at some point and has to leave.

>Wyston
Lets himself out. The vampires seem to be aristocrats, so it's time to survey what the surrounding area is like.

But does that bitch put out?

Why don't you go find out.

I'M TRYING TO JEEZ

Ask smut user to write something for you.

Smut user make War Milf take the big black Dragon.

How...how would that even work? That doesn't seem physically possible. Like, I'm less weirded out than I am curious, atm.

Magic and lots of stretching? I mean fuck, bitch is an old walker. There was a picture I saw around here about how a paladin had a half dragon baby she tried to kill or something.

I'm on it.

You gonna fap to that shit, bitch? You fucking better.

But seriously, why the hard-on for war milf?

She's married with children

Is that your fetish?

You remember that Gaia user said she doesn't actually sleep around in canon, right?

Hey, does anyone know if Diomedes has friends other than his smol bird

Is Smol bird even still around?

Yeah but it's the weekend and I'm bored.

that's why I ask.

Unless Desdemona user is still around, then I, DIOMEDES, ride alone.

So gimme something to go on here. Big black dragon banging some kind of primal goddess-type gal, right? Anything else?

He said he was into cheating or at least milfs so use that? Given the BBD jokes, probably Cucking

Please don't write cuck shit. There's way too much of it already and it needs to die off as a fetish, it's literally the most degenerate one.

I'm new to fetishes. What is cuck?

Cucking is fetishizing the act of being cheated on, sometimes the cuckee watches the 'bull' fuck his girl.

Here's the revision

"Cuck" is short for "cuckold". A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man. In fetish terminology, having a "cuck" fetish means finding the aforementioned scenario arousing, as any of the three participants. You could get off on the idea of fucking another guy's wife, you could get off on the idea of cheating on your husband, or you could get off on the idea of another guy fucking your wife.

The cuck fetish very frequently has a racial overtone to it, of varying subtlety. The stereotypical example of this is of a white husband who allows a black man to fuck his wife. The husband could either masochistically enjoy this action through the repeated implication that the black man is a better lover than he is, or he could be getting off on watching his wife being humiliated by being forced to have sex with what he considers to be a lesser individual. That second attitude likely goes back to white people who owned black slaves. Slave owners' attitudes towards their slaves were similar to their attitudes towards livestock, so to have one of them fuck his wife was like having a horse fuck his wife. It's honestly pretty fucked up.

So that's the long and short of it. The racial variant of the whole "cuck" fetish has become a popular joke on the internet.

Man. That does sound like a fucked-up fetish.

To be fair, aounds like the sude gets off to cheating wives, so mybe he's not a cuck himself? I'd hate to assume the worst.

I mean, I don't want to make it sound like every cuck fetishist is a creepy racist, I'm just saying that race is often an aspect of it.

Does Belagir have allies other than Gaia?

Not that I'm aware of. He's kinda a newbie when it comes to planeswalking. And since Gaia died when her plane collapsed, she never got the chance to teach him.

Jesus people I just like elves and milfs and fantasy shit

You Rakkor?

yeah. god damn I make some posts because I'm bored on a Friday and I come back to cuck shit in a lore thread. How the hell did I derail the thread this hard.

Because dem vast tracts of land.

Nah, but seriously, I think people are just as bored as you are. So things get real ADD real fast.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Rails and railroading behave oddly here.

Then how about we post what fetishes we think other flakes have

Spider mom is into plugging.

Rakkor is into humanoids and bloodsucking.

Belloski is into counting money.

I bet

Canon

No doubt

I bet Gaia is into ageplay or something, given how fucking old she was when she married Will

New-to-fetishes-person again. What is ageplay?

That's fucking horrifying. Why the FUCK is she so creepy? I don't need nightmares tonight.

Dyna is into vore.

I think when people get off on age difference?

DIOMEDES is into VICTORY

motherboard.vice.com/read/how-male-spiders-use-genital-plugs-and-self-castration-to-ensure-paternity

She'll rip off your dick and hold it in her body.

So, hey. Welcome to Veeky Forums. Which has been referred to as /d/-lite, mostly because interest in fantasy races and monstergirls tends to come up in certain threads. THIS thread doesn't always get this fetish-y, but some people have it on the mind.

Ageplay is as another user mentioned, an interest in age difference. How much of a difference varies from person to person, but sometimes people will roleplay that they are a different age if someone's fetish is particularly extreme.

>Gaia

Will probably married her to avoid an honor killing. I can't believe she stayed with him.

Will probably gets off to Happy and healthy relationships

D'aawwwww

Too bad he isn't in one.

Give it time. He'll get his planar waifu back.

Skotonos is into eugenics

Apparently Rakkor is going to beat him to it if DIOMEDES doesn't. Or maybe Rakkor's just with the flakepoint version

I thought that wasn't "flake canon" and was just us dicking around.

Probably, but again we're probably just dicking around right now too. Probably.

Yet, she'll never be the same as when they first met. She's a broken and sorrowful shell of a woman now. Even if you put the pieces back, they'll never fit exactly the same and will always remain cracked.

youtu.be/iN9CjAfo5n0

Diomedes doesn't lose. Even if it is not canon.

Stop making me sad. I want to sleep soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

Hey man, non-"flake canon" nonsense is my specialty. Just say the word and I can whip you up a really dumb sex scene in no time.

Did you finish the Dragon x milf scene yet?

Go to bed, Will-user. I don't need these feels. I'm extra-sensitive to them when I'm half awake.

Fine have a happier song for them

youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

I was waiting to see if I could get any more direction than just "big dragon fucks a big elf gal". Like, I dunno, setting, tone, whatever. Want it in Ancient Rome? I can make it happen.

Ha! The joke's on you!

I'm deaf.

Wait, really?

Man, you learn all kinds of things about people in these threads if the thread lives long enough.

>Wait, really?
No_

Maybe there is a flake that can help Gaia get a piece of herself back that she always thought was gone.

youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

Pt 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzWG1kZTc4MFo3b28

Pt 2: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzLU9LbkQ1RlVDbzg

Pt 3: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzY0I5ZmdJSFBYV0k

Pt 4: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzTTM3U2FOb1RUSGs

Pt 5: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzRmR1RWpiOHh5b0U

Pt 6: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzZU5rTm5EZXA4T3c

Pt 7: drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi4Pg34zHMzbHJFUTlGeU1yVGc

Here?

I like milfs so play up her having kids or something? Size difference? I don't know user, I'm just here for free smut

aren't her kids dead? it might be in bad taste to mention them.

>Just say the word and I can whip you up a really dumb sex scene in no time.
Gaia and Serena having a catfight?

Fuck that, I'm mentioning her kids.

I know absolutely nothing about either character other than flake sheets and what I've picked up through osmosis, but I will attempt this. Give me a few hours.

Easy. But I'm doing the dragon first.

A sexy cat fight!

With real cats.

I wonder who'd win

[spoilers]The readers[/spoiler].

Take a vote and whoever wins the vote wins in the story.

Damn it. Oh well.

Dammit, I now have the mental image of Serena and Gaia throwing cats at each other.

>I-I want to have your dragon babies, Rakkan. Make me a mother again!

here's a strawpoll, because the people should decide.
strawpoll.me/10703139
I'm voting for Serena

I imagine them actually hitting eachother with cats in each hand holding them by their tails.

strawpoll.me/10703141

DIOMEDES

Too late.