>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck0Og8QnWbM
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Goetia
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-quotes-and-wog-repository.294448/page-12#post-20697825
reddit.com/r/Parahumans/comments/32wcj1/triggers_for_othala_usher_galvanate_etc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm reading about those Decans last thread, and man, whoever made them really hates Gemini. The only ones with a good description are the last 2 days because they bleed into Cancer.

Godbound jump when?

YOU FOOL. Now butthurt Gemini user will post 50 times about it.

1. Can the mother box you get in the DC jump interface with technology like they normally can or is it just a computer/first aid kit?
2. If yes and granted Font of Knowledge from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part1 via sacrificial bestowment could they function as an Xtreme memory?
3. a companion with Sting and a companion with Reverse engineering shards from worm are probably having a kid soon would Any of the following be appropriate for a second generation trigger?

>> 1.an inverted/defensive version of sting in which their own molecules are folded inwardly through infinite dimensions 2.knowledge of mechanical parts principles and applications,along with an internal CAD like thought process but not the design or construction of these parts i.e. Think master builder vision from the Lego movie, or jury rig from Ben 10 3. a version of Sting That doesn't work on objects but rather the person themselves And does not work downward,includes absolute kinesthetic sense and control 4. the Psychological equivalent of reverse engineering allowing them to glean information about a person by looking at them and say exactly what Is necessary to manipulate the other person into doing what they want as well as make the other person think what they want.

I am butthurt Gemini user though. I just wanted to remark on these Decans since it's interesting. Also I can't figure out the second link very well since it doesn't list dates, just suites.

youtube.com/watch?v=ck0Og8QnWbM

What would you say is the most efficient magic system, in terms of mana expenditure?

Tales of Vesperia, no internal energy has to be utilized. As for external energy they found their grand unified theory of magic, so efficiency is pretty simple, and some of the system actually seems to somehow function with a net gain.

Doesn't their magic slowly drain and kill the world, though?

Skyrim maybe? With the right gear you stop using magicka.

Drain? no, excessive aer levels damage things, in ways that can actually be fixed, but there is nothing about it actually killing the world through draining it.

I just remember them going out of their way to destroy and stop using magic at the end of the story for fear of it draining the world.

>No internal energy has to be utilized.
>MFW internal energy has to be taken from outside sources anyway, and while possibly not as efficent you can calculate how much energy you have expended.
>MFW user is ushering an age of darkness through entropy
I know a Londorite when I see one

Magic users in Dragon's Crown can generate mana by casting low level spells. There's a perk for it in the jump too.

Sorry, the archive happened before I got back to give you my reply and it also ate your question... weird.
As for the question.
>Psywotnow?

Pysren is a great was a great shonen that while canceled early managed to keep it such that you could clearly tell that while the ending was rushed it was clearly the intended ending sped up some. Ran 146 chapters total. Also the framing device would make things quite interesting as you're either getting your plans messed up by random calls to Psyren, which also gives jumpers a look at what lies in store for the worlds they abandon post Spark.

Psyren has three forms of psychic power Rise, Trance, and Burst.

Trance at its most basic form, it is the ability to manipulate the minds of others. So far, it has been used to read minds, 'dive' into memories and force the target to see illusions.

Rise is used to manipulate any of the user's psysical stats'. Rise powers can be further subdivided into three types: Sense, Strength and Healing

In summation, Burst is the ability to manipulate the world around one's own self. In essence, a person is able to channel and manipulate energy or matter in the surrounding environment. Burst has a number of forms it can take, ranging from the ability to move objects with only your mind, the power to command fire or lightning or even the ability to manifest as solid objects. Powerful Burst users are capable of unleashing absolute devastation, destroying or altering the world around them at their will.As if to counteract this, Burst puts a tremendous strain on the user, proportional to the power of their ability. In addition, breaking or even damaging the Burst, can lead to a breakdown of the mind or body or both.

It seems the Merhant and some others were putting one together a long while ago.

Neverland is split into 4 parts, each for a season. Each season has their own faeries which do jobs related to that season (spring and summer do stuff related to glowers and such, winter and fall do stuff with ice and cold and such) and each has their own group of faeries. There are problems because the faeries are adjusted to their part of the island, winter faeries cant go to summer or vice versa because the heat or cold will destroy their wings within a relatively short time and they cant take the temperature.

Pixie dust comes from a pixie dust tree but in the pirate faerie we find out that if you take multiplying pixie dust(blue dust which multiplies regular yellow dust that makes stuff fly by a factor of something like ×5000) and add some chemicals you can make different colored dist. Some makes plants grow super fast some lets you bend light, some lets you control animals. Theres lots of uses.

Then there is a thing called the nether beast which is basically a demonic looking buffalo beast who alpears every couple hundred years and builds rock towers with spit and boulders so it can capture magic lightning and keep neverland from imploding.

There are a lot of movies.

You seem to know a lot about them. You'd probably be the only one qualified to make it a jump.

Shards aren't genetic and they require mental trauma to kickstart. Granted as your companion that may be no problem though.

Any good waifu material?

No it's the reverse strange as it sounds. Blastia, and all of the magic in setting not used by Entelexeia cause more aer to be created than is used in the magic. Entelexeia feed on aer, and if they get too much they go crazy and transform into an Adephagos, Adephagos are not sapient, and possibly not even sentient. Adephagos just eat things, wreck shit, get bigger, and make more Adephagos. Aer on the other hand after reaching certain concentrations is poisonous, and physically damaging to some things. Because of overuse of magic in the past there are traces of physical damage to the world, and a massive Adephagos that seems to encircle the world that is being kept out with a barrier. These things are solved, the damage is done and the Adephagos neutralized, however it takes the sacrifice of all blastia, leaving only one human able to preform magic, a couple of Entelexia, and a vast number of spirits that were made from the Adephagos, Entelexeia and blastia. Theoretically at this point it's now perfectly safe to use as much magic as one wishes, due to the spirits existing as an aer to mana conversion system that turns poisonous amounts of aer into harmless or beneficial mana.

I like the one in the red on the left. Her name is rosetta and she makes flowers grow. She also has a deep southern bell accent.

>damage is undone
Fixed, in that I meant the existing damage to the world was undone by the end of the game.

is lots a good answer? Cause I'm pretty sure the answer is lots.

It's coming back to me a bit, doesn't Rita start working on magic and magitech that uses mana as fuel towards the end of the story?

Still, from what you're saying, Aer-based magic is going to fuck up any world you're using it in eventually, if you stick around for long enough, unless you start creating your own spirits to handle the conversion.

far right is a pirate alchemist

I do not like this art style

they're not genetic but shards do splinter off onto descendents of /those close to those with active Sards second-generation triggers also happen easier than first. or how do you explain glory girl and Regent?

I don't think they get as big of a budget as Brave, Tangled or Frozen. All things considered I think they did a good job on the cg. Would I like the art to be different, maybe, but then there is plenty of fan art out there to feed your desire for different, arguably better style. It's not like I'm paying for these movies, if they hadn't come on netflix I never would have watched them.

Well Rita does work on mana fulled magic before the end, and the end credits show some stuff that shows her with new tech that I can only assume is magitech, but nothing about it is clarified.
The conversion is technically possible without a spirit, it was a reaction between Rita's formula for aer to mana conversion with the remaining formula within the Apatheia that revives the Entelexeia it once was as a spirit. You could just make and stick a conversion blastia on any other blastia you make, or work it into any spells you cast if you combine the magic with that of another system with conjoined conjures. That said the jump doesn't make it very easy to produce more blastia, as you would either need one of the captstones or a 200 point item to make any blastia cores, though the item itself is more a way into a system that may not need cores.

This looks like it could be a fun jump, but I'll be scratching my head if we get one before we get any kind of Peter Pan jump.

Figured it out now, I believe.

My Decan seems to have a shit ton to do with elephants and horses. And trees. Some minor horse demons and the Whore of Babylon and the Baphomet itself too, apparently. Guiding star is Sirius, and Arcana seems to be the Moon (which is funny since I hit that one on an arcana quiz for my Persona. Also the Moon Arcana a shit.)

Also the way Crowley keeps conflating Isis with the Whore of Babylon and the Baphomet makes me want to reeee. Her character doesn't fit that concept at all, she was only ever depicted as a faithful wife and mother. I can only assume he's associating them via the Greeks who liked to stitch love goddesses at the hip, and who were aware of both Isis and Ishtar, who the figure is actually based on and who has a personality more suited to be the physical lover of all he exalts the figure as.

I wonder if there are any settings out there that could be made into jumps where this kind of information would actually be relevant to the metaphysics/magic. There must be something out there that gets this hard into Goetic symbology, but the real question is if it's any good.

Mage: The Ascension can get into it depending on what Tradition you are playing.

GURPS: Cabal.

That's interesting. What tradition focuses on the Goetia/Tarot/Astrology like this? Do the sourcebooks go into detail as far as the symbology/effects of it?

Thanks, I'll also look into this one.

Post-Jump your shard is integrated into your other powers, like the rings from Green Lantern. No shard rules apply.

Well, technically Mage the Awakening has a type of summons-the Ars Goetia-which are fluffed as actualisations of personal sins (kind of like if in Persona, you summoned Shadows). It's ultimately more about introspection and self-mastery over desire than symbology, though.

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Goetia

I guess SMT kinda toys with the concept but...well, it's SMT. Pagan deities-especially Shinto ones-keep getting wanked hard, and I'm not sure how you'd use that knowledge there.

If Unknown Armies ever gets made into a ump though, it could be useful in trying to maneuver around/understand the "mechanics" "powering" an Invisible Clergy member.

Red-headed pirate alchemist fairy wearing what could be called corset?

Why yes, yes I would like to subscribe to your catalogue and or newsletter and I am interested in a demonstration of your products.

It has been far too long ago for me to remember what is in which book, but the Order of Hermes and Solificati are your best bets.

Thanks. Doesn't seem like they'd go into specifics though, sadly.

>>"It's up to you on how powers budding off works in your jumpchain. Whether they do, or don't, or there are limits to it. You don't personally control this, but you can fanwank whatever you want. Your Jumpchain, not mine. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Worm, people close and somehow important to a parahuman will have what is known as a Second-Gen Trigger. Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress, and result in powers that are similar if different to the original parahuman. A single Third generation trigger was confirmed in canon, happening to a five year old."
: Worm Jump By Worm_user page 29

pretty sure that it is supposed to take place before peter pan(or in an alternate timeline where pan never goes to neverland) seeing as the series starts with Tink's birth/creation/incarnation whatever you want to call how fairies in this come into existence.

Hey, for anyone who's jumped Skies of Arcadia, what uses have you found for the Black Moon Crystal?

>Antimatter Meteor in LoT
>a sand grain-sized speck of antimatter hyped this much
I managed to get through most of that without getting triggered but you just had to go there, didn't you?

I know that in fantasyland one teaspoon of antimatter could blow up the whole fucking Earth but in reality it doesn't work that way. If we assume that the mass of this sand grain to be 0.005 grams then the amount of energy created by that amount of antimatter annihilating an equal amount of matter will be in the ballpark of 900 gigajoules. This is about 0.2 kilotons of TNT equivalent or around 75 times weaker than the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima. An impressive output of energy, but a cataclysmic explosion visible from space?

You would need 230,000 times that amount to match the most powerful nuclear bomb we've ever exploded.

Rolled 7 (1d8)

117 Asura's Wrath
Suffering: The Coming of a New Dawn
Demigod -100, Max Mantra Level 8
Age 410
Mantra Generation, Imposing Declaration of Title, Mantra Association(Lust), Mantra Training(Mantra Forms[Tantra Ota, Reverberating Tantra Ota, Mantra Ota])-100, Cyborg Hindu Godbody -200, Demigod Atelier -400, Guide of Naraka -100, A Tangled Web Weaved -200, Beauty Soothed the Savage Bea- Demigod -200,
Mantra Transmitter -50, Resplendent Wardrobe, Mantra Capacitors -100, Mantra Reactor -200, Impurity/Divinity Sensor -50, Divine Weapon(Wailing Dark)-300
You Made Her Cry! +1000, Outlandish Empathy +0,
Looks like I have nearly 10 years of running to do. It was totally an accident, I didn't mean to bring a tear to her eye. I would have gotten her some new icecream, all she wanted but hers had hit the ground when I bumped into her immediately upon arrival, Asura showed up before I could offer replacement and que up yackity sax because I'm running like hell(I did manage to place a bowl of strawberry sundae into her hands right before I scarpered though, so hopefully she'll catch up to him and get him to stop before my 10 years here are up). I do have shadowclones acquiring examples of mantra tech and bringing it to me so that I can get it scanned into my ACU.
Continue
1 Skyrim
2 X-COM
3 True Lies
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Fairy Tail
6 Killing Bites
7 Generic Medical Drama
8 Commorragh

Generic Medical Drama, I'll need a new 7

Super Smash Bros.

queued

Oh, I wasn't saying it should not be made, quite the opposite. It is just a matter of popularity and name recognition, I'd be mildly surprised if we got a Disney Fairies jump before a Peter Pan one, that's all.

Protip: Lots of jumps take place in fantasyland, a magical world where a teapoon of antimatter has much more potential energy than science can explain, and also where unicorns are real

Power a huge fuck off gravity laser.

Street sharks.

We still dont have TMNT.

Next we need Extreme Dinosaurs

...I got nothing.

IIRC there was a person who wanted to do a fearie jump a few months ago in orc but she disappeared.

But from the way she talked about her family she probably wasn't allowed something as satanic as jumpchain.

Fundie family? Feel bad for her.

Yeah apparently. I don't know if she's still around but she seemed super hyped about making her first jump. Damnit now I am sad.

You mean besides scanning it into the Pixelator? Studying its effects on physics, gravity, and antimagic properties? As an incredibly powerful and concentrated form of Black Moonstone, you can use it as a means to study their properties.
Physics and energy conduction actually start to break down around them, so sufficient studying with proper instruments may allow you to control those properties.
Imagine what you could do, with a power source that essentially controls Nothing? The ability to render magic, machines, gravity and even abstract forces to Nothing. Having power over Nothing, that would be pretty incredible, don't you think?

Of course, although no one has ever seen it, the true purpose of the other Moon Crystals, and the existence of the Black Moon Crystal itself, suggests the existence of a Black Gigas. Considering the properties of the Black Moon Crystal itself and their comparison to other Moon Crystals, if you had control over such a thing, I think you could catapult yourself atop the echelon of power very easily.
Even becoming something that could be referred to as a "Final Boss".

I mean, Ramirez did seem a little too easy in that last fight, didn't he...?

There aren't enough Black Moonstones to cause the Dark Rift.
It was caused by the Gigas.

>Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress
Yeah, that's bullshit. While they don't require as much as first-gens, second gen triggers aren't "oh no, I'm having a bad day—TRIGGERED". Nowhere near as bad as Taylor's trapped-in-the-locker, but still "I can't believe this is happening" levels.

Post-jump it's irrelevant, as noted, but inside worm that's definitely wrong.

Glory Girl triggered because she got fouled in a basketball game.

No. That was the straw that broke the camels back; her trigger was more complex than that.

On of them triggered from being fouled in a basketball game in gym class.

Ugh. I grew up in a fundie family and it sucks to hear of other people getting their creativity shut down as well.

>Black Gigas
>Final Boss
>Power over Nothing

...DEAR ME. Maybe I should make a stop in Steven Universe after this.

See That was just the final straw. It's pretty obvious if you look at what her power actually IS—she's Alexandria-lite, after all.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

118 Generic Medical Drama
General Hospital, Port Charles, New York
Age 39
Surgeon -100
Interesting…, Medical Doctorate(Surgeon, Attending)-100, Skeleton Key -100, Bedside Manner -100, Doctor’s Orders -100, Steady Hands, You Did Everything You Could -150, Do No Harm -300,
Surgery Scrubs, Clipboard -100, Doctor’s Coat -50,
Nurse(Joy)-100,
Clinic Hours +200,
Honestly, I'm cheating in a lot of cases, using things like magic and biomancy. Also, I'm spreading the Variable Stealth Kemonomimi Virus. It makes people healthier, thanks to the regeneration factor and disease immunity it carries. Sure, some of the people that get the virus manifest fluffy tails and ears, but that's because they want to.
Continue
1 Skyrim
2 X-COM
3 True Lies
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Fairy Tail
6 Killing Bites
7 Super Smash Bros.
8 Commorragh

But anyone get triggered by someones post on a social media site?

I wasn't going to wank it as that easy, I was more asking if they were appropriate powers and living as a jumper is going to be a bit stressful on a young kid.

Skyrim, this should be fun(I get to learn to yell at reality) need a new 1

How was it more complex? I've never heard anything more about it.

After having an incredibly fucked-up and emotionally toxic family life for years. Similarly, Theo triggered relatively easily but had been living with Kaiser for his whole life, and Aidan was living in post-Leviathan Brockton Bay. It seems to be: First gen triggers result from single points of incredible stress, second gen triggers result from constant exposure to stress.

Ghostbusters

Star Wars OT.

been there
queued

>After having an incredibly fucked-up and emotionally toxic family life for years
Except that all signs show that Victoria was ignorant of this, excepting her father's depression. She didn't know Amy was adopted, or that her father was a villain, or that her mother thought Amy was going to go psycho.

She was ignorant of what was actually going on, but she could tell that there was a lot of stress in the family dynamic.

Some combination of wanting to live up to her heroic ideal and failing, most likely. I know Wildbow has covered hers, gimme a minute.

Othala's was a single stress point. She triggered while surrounded by allies, but an enemy broke through and reached her. Something like that, anyways. Might as well go find that one too.

As above, it had more to do with wanting to be a hero and not being able to live up to that. The foul in the basketball game was the breaking point. Basically "I can't even fucking do this right."

>Othala's was a single stress point. She triggered while surrounded by allies, but an enemy broke through and reached her. Something like that, anyways. Might as well go find that one too.
Is Othala a second-gen trigger? I thought she was a first-gen Trump trigger, which has some similar traits to second-gens but works differently.

Where's the booty fairy?

Oh, I didn't mean Amy. I just meant all the baggage that being related to New Wave would bring. It's a family composed entirely of parahumans, everyone in it is fucked up and it's not a good place to raise a child in.

That would probably be Zarina the pirate alchemist faerie.

1. Disney ladies who are supposed to be taken seriously almost never have the booty
2. I've seen that kind of dress before and she's probably wearing a bustle

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-quotes-and-wog-repository.294448/page-12#post-20697825
>: GG was popular enough. She -wanted- to be a hero.
>: What kind of stress built up to that?
>: I think I recall something about Amy triggering from when Victoria was hurt at some point? Presumably, that would have been before GG triggered, considering how GG was surprised she was hurt at all later on. So, maybe there was a point when Victoria was the odd kid out in the family as far as powers
>: Just seems more likely that she felt worried that she wouldn't trigger if anything. Even if she takes advanced classes and knows the odds are in her favor, a niggling part of her worried she can't be a hero
>: @ the topic - Glory Girl wanted to be a hero more than anything, she couldn't, she was frustrated, joined a sports team where she could give her all and actually shine, and connected with another hero in a romantic sense, out of that deep-seated need.
>: Which isn't to say she didn't care about him, mind you.
>: Took a bad hit, pent up frustration came to the fore, bam

reddit.com/r/Parahumans/comments/32wcj1/triggers_for_othala_usher_galvanate_etc/
>Othala's power grants powers. It does so by means of a striker venue (touch) and it's a positive relationship. She was being supported by a variety of powers when she triggered due to a pointed and immediate, in-her-face physical threat. The clan was attacked, possibly during a moot, a big meeting of multiple branches of the family/organization. Someone came after her, and despite everything, all the power around her, fighting off the other enemies, this guy wasn't stopped. He had a weapon or grabbed her and scared her. Good enough for a second generation trigger. I imagine that after that point, during the usual 'trigger visions' blackout, that someone (an unpowered Victor?) knocked out the assailant.

You're better off just taking the black hole one. For the fire you need to keep an eye on it, for the land shaping it takes a long time. But the black hole, well if you follow physics you should get a time dilation so while it might only be a couple seconds to your enemy it'll be years to you. I thanks thats right at least, black holes fuck time up or something. You'd also be able to observe the start and end of the universe as you're beyond the event horizon. Plus you might eventually be able to become pic related, which just looks cool as hell.

>Taking a non-loli without a booty seriously
>Ever

FOOL!

You can't just ask her to appear, you must invoke her with great reverence and offerings:

>pic related

She screams at the top of her lungs FOR GOLD, FOR PLUNDER, FOR BOOTY! at one point.

I Said supposed to, I have no interest in the skinn y women of Disney. have you seen my wife's ass? Because It's about 1.7 times bigger than a normal Black chick'
s due to the merged pelvises. Trust me I love the booty
She's a pirate, booty probably meant something different in this context

So yes to it being a regular Trump trigger, then. Because that's what Wildbow has said a Trump triggers from: Regular trigger plus interaction with parahumans during it. In a sense every Trump is a second-generation trigger, though they require conditions more similar to first-generations.

Source now.

Sounds like my kinda gal.

She was the captain that hook stole his ship from before she blew it up out of spite for taking her ship.

The problem with that power is that when I switch it off the end result is shit flying towards me at relativistic speed.

Is that a Sister of Battle as the Chosen Undead?

>She was the captain that hook stole his ship from before she blew it up out of spite for taking her ship.

Relevancy?

No that's just regular old dark souls fan art.

That would be appropriate, as I always choose the SoB.

No but I'm stealing that idea.