Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1422914?pool_id=3734
hentai.animestigma.com/imako-system-episode-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NPC goes off and does their own cool shit while the PCs are away

>character's only identifying feature is clothing

Welcome to Touhou.

>losing all my stuff

>Player Characters have a base that they decorate themselves.
>Furniture is taken from various adventures.

>angst

>The BBEG's lieutenant who turns against him because the lieutenant's so taken by the PC's goals and motivations
>The lieutenant still cares about the BBEG, and views the ensuing struggle as trying to save the BBEG from himself

Excelent taste.

This desu, always had fun when it happens.

Source?

That happened once where we were captured and stripped by cultists. Nobody else seemed weirded out because the DM stressed the tactical side of things, but when I made eye contact with him while asking a couple questions..

We share a magical realm, and it is great.

>NAKES
>all my stuff
>NAKES
>all
Doesn't look like it.

>my girl characters getting hassled because of their gender
>being expected to skimpy clothing
>having to change in front of someone
>being felt up by a stranger
>getting a smack on the bum from a friend and not being able to say anything

I need feminism because...

Basically yes, a setting that's as if feminism would actually be useful.

>let's play What If-
>my boy character
>gets hassled because of gender
>is expected to wear skimpy clothing
>has to change in front of others
>cries if physically assaulted
>instead of defending himself

Leave my table at once, you cringey, beta snowflake, and never return.

Now, equality demands that female players be treated identically or lowered expectations might be interpreted as condescending ...

>what is a drow game.

I do that all the time, after my party cleans a dungeon i call some men of the king to take things that could be used as decoration to our party base

I'm not sure what you're saying. But these two
>>cries if physically assaulted
>>instead of [or after failing at] defending himself
can be added to my list. Condescending low expectations are fun too, in-character.

>party cooks its own food

The fact they said it in this tread would imply they like it?

>NPC family I get to visit at the end of each arc

>primary setting takes place in a desert or jungle
>a snow-dwelling culture that isn't dwarves or vikings
>DM lets you add elements to his homebrew setting such as kingdoms, cultures or deities

>character's only identifying feature is hair and eyes
this, to be honest

>GM Rewards longterm players by allowing them to build a small kingdom in the "Frontier Lands' as a reward. All future characters can be nobility from these lands. Requirement is play the same character for 5 years without changing out or dying.

>Realistic consequences for decisions. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy and angered family of the woman. Villains often have siblings who might seek vengeance on their behalf. The Town guard looks down on you looting corpses. Being an Adventurer is a mentally unsound decision to make and peopel treat you like you're fucking crazy.

>snow-dwelling culture that isn't dwarves or vikings

How do you feel about yetis and/or not!Inuit?

Being on this particular board requires you to first understand the difference between equality and justice, and why feminism does not demand equality. Mutual shitty treatment is not philosophical victory.

love em

I wish you were my player

You two gotta fug now.

It's not a secret, I will shout my pleasure to the heavens. I love me some adventurers in full garb, whether it's armor, robes, cloaks, masks, or whatever it is. Little to no skin or visible body showing, just gear. Bonus points if said adventurer is strapped up in full equipment that is visible, not just hiding in a sack or behind their back, they gotta look like they are ready for anything.

Also capes. I love me some capes, and scarves, and fur trim, lots of fur trim.

>Said base is extremely comfy. Not some huge stone castle or some dingy house in the city, but something like a cabin built into a crook in the mountain, or an overgrown mossy cabin snuggled up in the depths of the forest, the inside large, but filled with a large amount of stuff, both useful and just trophies. It looks crowded and unorganized, but also shows a clear rich history of those who live there, and nothing is actually in the way.
>Each of the PCs have their own little comfy corner to slip into which is heavily personalized

>Food, hygiene and general upkeep of the characters as people is actually given focus and importance

I always insert bits from the holocaust and the history of world war two when I gm, regardless of genre.
My favorite part of being a player is creating revolts, either between the players and the gm or conflicting groups among the players. I have long since abandoned direct violence (which puts me in a bigger risk than the targets), and simply use satire, manipulation and propaganda.
My biggest success is when I can convince the others I am a complete harmless idiot, since this means I can do anything I want and nobody will take care to protect their secrets.
I love it when an extreme or extremely vocal personality joins the group. Bonus points if they are also unadjusted. They are perfect distractions and can often be used without their knowledge.

Having a party composed of characters which are highly different from each other so far look, abilities and races go. Gotta love when the tiny kobolds/goblins/fairies do teamwork with large party members.

>I always insert bits from the holocaust and the history of world war two when I gm, regardless of genre.
You insert an insidious cabal overblowing epidemics and inventing atrocities in order to demand reparations and support for their own atrocities in the name of securing themselves a homeland in order to be 'safe'?

I still don't understand why neo-nazis clamor about the Holocaust non-existence while still shitting on Jews and hailing the Third Reich as the best thing ever. It's not even like it's the worst systematic massacre that ever existed.

Both of you leave

I think it's because there is a disproportionate representation of jews among those in the financial sector and heading up massive, amoral multinational companies who seek to trick people into destructive debt spirals and exploit the disadvantaged.

The financial sector is unbelievably corrupt, and their practices grow ever more unsustainable as currency becomes more and more divorced from Real Value (goods and services - currencies used to be backed by a promise of exchange for something real, often gold or silver, but are becoming increasingly independent of that.)

The Holocaust is a contentious part of history precisely because it is so taboo to even question the facts. Even now, it is shockingly "anti-semitic" to mention that not even official sources now claim that six million jews were deliberately killed - and people can be locked up for suggesting that the majority of deaths were actually from malnutrition and poor medical care in camps that became worse and worse supplied as the war came to a close - or from their mistreatment at the hands of the conquering Soviets.

The Third Reich is often hailed as a great success, because at least in part by foregoing monetary exchanges in international trade for barter because of their cruelly devalued currency, the Germans managed to turn their crumbling nation into an emergent superpower - an impressive feat no matter how you slice it.

Fuck off mate.

Just to prod your head, since I know this isn't going to go anywhere: what do you think happened?

I think supplies were stretched at the end of the way, with doctors, medicine and food in short supply - so short that in Berlin even cannibalism is documented.

No camp, no ghettos, no pogroms, no anti-Jewish (and others) legislation, just "oops we lost the war"?

That's pretty bold. Alright, cool.

>GM gives the players an airship for easy travel
>lets them customize it as they please
>lets them add weapons and hire crew
>GM keeps track of crew morale based on how they're paid and treated by the party
>airship vs airship battle involving the party
>the party's choices of airship weapons actually have an effect on the battle

This fucking GM, man.

That's a weird boner.

The camps existed. Obviously. But to gas people effectively you should probably have airtight rooms for the purpose, if not for efficiency's sake then at least for the safety of your own people.

'Ghettos' are formed all over the world by insular minorities who don't want to assimilate. It's not unusual. Bad practice, maybe, but that's for you to take up with those inward-looking cultural enclaves.

Pogroms likewise likely happened, but like many things I suspect were overblown in the media - and if they weren't, then relocating the targets of such attacks to safe camps actually seems... very considerate, don't you think? Tensions were high after vicious conflicts financed by certain wealthy elites aimed at destabilising Germany further. In some cases anger was justified.

Anti-Jewish legislation is presumably a matter of record. You'd have to be insane to go against evidence.

You seem to be under the misguided impression that I don't believe they were mistreated at all. That's patently untrue: but I think our history is clearly biased because we need to demonise the people who lost the war in order to justify the atrocities we committed to win it.

Underrated post.

Good thread while it lasted. Hopefully we can have a nicer one like this sometime. Ciao friends.

>When the players follow the groove of plot that I'm best prepared for
>When I manage to improvise and keep up with players going to lesser plotted areas without their notice

Touhou is a bad franchise who's fanbase is primarily pedophiles

>Play a female NPC
>Play it straight, just a normal person doing a normal fantasy-world job
>Player decides they really like the NPC and wants to get to know them better/romance them

Deep inside, this gives me weird feels.

Also, secretly, I wish I had players like

>dropping fatties and swinging for the game against dirty control players
>mana ramping so hard people scoop
>pulling things from the graveyard way earlier than I could have ever cast them
>watching an opponent waste a counterspell on my decoy fatty only to eat a bigger, hastier fatty

You don't recognize it?

>character yells attack name

>Character's main asset is that they're inhumanly, insanely, ridiculously strong
>But instead of being a dumb strongman, they're smart/simple enough to use their strength in clever/comedic ways

Related to both

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1422914?pool_id=3734

>giant retard crab man with a halberd
>shouts an onomatopoeia when he attacks
>the attack makes the same sound

>currencies used to be backed by a promise of exchange for something real, often gold or silver, but are becoming increasingly independent of that.)

Motherfucker, you need to listen to literally any non-crazy economist.

>PCs get captured and imprisoned
>queue solid-snake style escape sequence, up to and including getting rescued or breaking out within sight of their own execution

I want to join a comfy frontier campaign with you guys in the scarcely explored deserts of a continent's interior, assigned to map the area out before discovering riches of spice, salt and gold among the oases and dunes.

We might even fuck some of the locals and start a harem.

I want the source of this

I wish you were my DM

now kiss

...no? Zoggit, first the dragon, now hte boner, when will I stop being a newfag

>You'd have to be insane to go against evidence.
Well, as long as we agree on that, right?

Yup.

>our enemies are evil bastards, but have understandable motivations
>we can negotiate with them and even hire/join

Thinking of making this a focus in my next campaign, where the players live in some sort of train or a truck convoy, decorating it and traveling around.

That hentai would have been perfect 10/10 but then Ya find out its all just shit netorare cucking. Fucking shame since that character does things to my dick

I believe it's imanko system careful thou it's all just netorare cucking faggot shit.
hentai.animestigma.com/imako-system-episode-1/

In the manga it looks like cucking at first but actually isn't. The problem is anime only did part of the story.

>when the GM rips off video game enemies to throw at us instead of just using the monster manual
>it works out great and the fights are fun because he also duplicates the enemy's in-game mechanics with tabletop rules

>entire campaign is restricted to an ancient archipelago with ancient ruins and shit

>ancient civilization
>used crystals for everything

>The BBEG starts
>He reveals his final form
>The GM uses his own body as the miniature on the gridmap

>character's only identifying feature is clothing and a voice
...this IS my character. Not only that, it's worse. Only identifies by clothes, and if it's made by the same brand/maker of clothes, my character would recognize this familiar person if someone showed up in such clothes in the past. He's that terrible.

Your DM just lays his cock down on the map?

>He hasn't read it

I'd rather just have players fight my Purple Worm.

>fight
Is that what the kids call it now?

>when the DM teaches you the REAL power

>DM lets you add elements to his homebrew setting such as kingdoms, cultures or deities
I'll go crazy with stuff like this when my DM lets me. I wound up creating two religions, four maps, and three countries over the course of our last campaign because my characters kept dying and I kept creating more background lore with each new character.
Of course I give the DM full veto rights, but the DM pretty much went with everything I offered with only slight adjustments to some of the aspects regarding one of the religions.

I am available for online play like I described.

Well find three other degenerates and you can enjoy your erotically-charged sex-venture that inevitably ends in the DM having you all captured by Orcs.

What the christ.

You'll never stop being a newfag.

It's a boner that was shopped onto a character and some user near-immediately recognised the boner and posted the original.

>PCs return home to find their door left open.
>Main villain has come to deliver final challenge.
>Sitting comfortably in base like he owns it.
>ULTIMATE INSULT.

DIDN'T USE A COASTER

THE FIEND!!

Could be worse, could have hundreds of drinks out, both hot and cold, placed both on the furniture, and on books.

To be honest I prefer just me and a partner to lewd group games.

The only secret pleasure is being cummed inside

So...you just want to make a female character and then have a "DM" tell you how they get abused? Isn't that just ERP?

Right, he's getting his ass whupped.

>secret

Are you telling me that you know it?

No, no! I want to make a female character and narrate with a DM how she gets by and what adventures she goes on. With the DM occasionally telling me how she gets abused and her trying to play it safer in future, but never quite managing to.

Less ERP, more story with lewd elements.

Dude you don't need to make excuses for what you want to fap to.

Just find your ERP partner and enjoy it.

He could probably have guessed it, let's put it that way.

Wat

How can you guess the pleasure of being cummed inside?

Either you know it, or you don't.