DRAWTHREAD: Welcome Home Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingvego.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Price-Updates-609092097
kingvego.deviantart.com/gallery/44193982/Commissions-and-Art-Trades
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor post if drawfriend wants to finish this one

I'd like to request a close up picture kind of like the third pic, a skeleton necromancer/wizard in a hooded cloak but with a green animus in the eyes (the skull itself is not on fire though) like in the miniature or like the lich to the left, replacing the lightning in hand with green flame.

This might be getting too complicated but some green runic accents on the edges of the hood/on the robes would really complete the picture.

I would like to request a Silver Dragon from Veeky Forums's Periodic Table setting. I just think that they're really neat and they need some art.
In particular I'd like it if this dragon was one of the loners/fighters, covered in black tarnish with some silver around the edges. Maybe with a large horn - either at the edge of the snout or unicorn-style.

I would like to get a character drawn for an Exalted game I'm joining. Her physical appearance is that of a gynosphinx (a couple of examples in image) about the size of a horse, generally unclothed or with just jewelry covering her. She has egyptian style eye makeup in gold (see example in image), very dark skin and black hair kept in braids; though the fur on her lion part is golden colored. I would like her caste mark (see example in image) to be on her brow and glowing, please, if at all possible. She should look playful and curious, not threatening at all--she's more like a giant kitten than a war-cat.

Please and thanks in advance to any drawfag that does this request!

Bump from last thread
Requesting a female orc slave girl.. WAIT DON'T STRING ME UP YET!

Yes she is a slave girl but she is breaking her bonds and killing the guards that thought they could make a slave out of her.

She was shackled to the wall with lengths of chain, too bad the walls weren't as strong as the chain. So she is wearing slave clothes and large manacles with the long chains still attached.

She has a guard on the ground, with her foot planted on his back and one of her chains wrapped around his neck. She's pulling back on the chain contorting his back as she strangles the life from him. Guard is grasping at the chains around his neck with one hand and reaching for help with his other hand.

Reference pic is an idea for her attire but if you want to get creative feel free to go with your own creation. Lewd is acceptable

Thanks in advance.

bump
Requesting a male half-drow rogue,

His skin is a light grey and his hair is black and cut short showing his pointed ears that are slightly smaller than a standard elf length. A defining characteristic is a slave brand from House Ssambra (ref image) that had been burned onto his left cheek (face not butt). He still has the red eyes typical of drow elves. He usually has a somber expression.

As he is hated by most everyone he cant buy a matching set of armor or weapons so his clothes and armor have all been stolen or taken from other people, and are mismatched. He tries to always have a cloak and scarf to hide his drow heritage when he can. His weapons are a curved short sword and several different types of knifes/daggers again none of them look like they were made by the same people/race.

Thank you now if you choose to take this.

Posting an anchor.

Migrating with my Sci-Fi legionnaire:

>he's wearing a futuristic version of a typical roman armor, with a visor integrated in the helmet
>his other equiptment consists of a heavy pistol and an energy shield
>most of the time he's PISSED OFF because the peasants are revolting AGAIN or some criminal scum violated the law

Have fun and thanks for considering

Migrating with this request.
Requesting a DIY Paladin, young adult, with a hodgepodge of different protective gear (the white red Japanese dou, the red cricket leg pads, blue football armpads, and a stylish open faced motorcycle helmet). His clothes are modernish looking and he has a bath towel for a cape. The only thing that's remotely fantasy about him is the large sword sticking out of his golf club bag and a knight's shield that he's holding.

Reposting

Reposting

Starting a new character for Force and Destiny.

Requesting a female Pacific Islander colored Jedi, with an ocean blue colored lightsaber, and in similar clothes as the ref, but more Jedi like? Thanks for your time!

Requesting a woman thief with following things:

1. The outfit on the upper left corner should be black, without the patterns and with straighter leg pieces.

2. Instead of thin gloves, she wears black leather gloves like the ones on upper right corner.

3. Similar to above, only that she wears black leather boots as shown under the gloves.

4. Face can be the same, also with the same expression, other than an eyepatch covering her right eye.

5. Pose the same as in the upper middle or relaxed.

That is all, and thanks in advance to any drawfriend who will do it!

Putting this guy in again as Cat was OK if I re-requested it.

1) Bascinet exactly like this.
2) Wears a blue corazzina with a yellow gambeson underneath like pic.
3) Bascinet has an aventail like pic.
4) Plate armored arms like these, only with blue leather scalloping instead of red.
5) His couters (I put a red dot on (4) if you don't know what those are) are shaped like scallops.
6) Leg armor exactly like this, with brigandine thighs, but the leather is blue stained.
7) On the forehead of his bascinet is a golden engraving of a scallop like the pic, but with the eye of god at the enter of it, with the lines spreading out like rays of light.
8) Wields a two handed messer

Repostin for either Lemon or Knight user.

Did you ever get the line art? Or did somebody else asked for it?

Wouldn't it be really hard to play a character that doesn't have arms?

I am in need of spooky Greek-esque ghost women. They're angry wrathful spirits bound in service to the Dionysus.... So I'd like it if they had some sort of binding on them?

Like I've been playing around with the idea that they've got giant wine colored handprints on them that drip down into blood red. Or like.... Grape vines grow up them, binding their movements. Maybe have like a huge crown of grapes around the head area, and the grapes have eyes? I'm not sure.

>Dionysus
>binding spirits
>god of debauchery and revelry
>binding spirits
u wot m8

I got it. Although DESU I think your pencil work is actually superior compared to the lineart.

Dionysus in this case is meant as more of a title than the actual God in question. This Dionysus is a bit more... terrifying than others.

Yeah, I absolutely hate lineart... But thought I tried anyway.

She got arms. Paws too! It's not that hard to play with a sphinx, even without opposable thumbs

Anchoring for the artist who was working on this

Requesting a picture of her is some more casual western style cloths sitting on top of a roof.

Drawfeels request:
A human guard or soldier being met by his children and wife following the end of a war.

Wounds, tears, and smiles of relief are welcome to anyone who wants to draw it.

Can I get this picture of Megumin but as a Sister of Battle? Like, same girl, but in power armor?

From last thread Requesting a 3-headed rock Hydra. Its scales are all rocks, tail is formed by stalagmites, and whatever the drawfriend thinks it's fitting.

And thank you.

Here's a reference WIP that someone was making, so the artist can base about (The original artist decided to drop it.)

Requesting pic related redrawn with tattoos and a split tongue. She can be fighting somebody or not, it's up to you. Posting some character info below if it helps with any art. Thanks!

She's an identical twin, but does everything she can to look different from her 'oh-so-perfect' sister. She grew up in the lap of luxury; she was born to the oldest noble family in the city. She's become quite deviant and decadent, does whatever she wants (she constantly regenerates health so she doesn't even care about getting hurt or scarred). She joined the party because her godfather is the one who got them together, and because her best friend/friend with benefits was in the party.

>Megumin bolter bitch
bonus points if she can have bolter with combi-rocket
except the rocket is Vortex Grenade

It's fairly difficult, but the arms aren't really the problem, it's the lack of thumbs. That's part of why I'm doing it, though, is the challenge.

kindly requesting a rendition of this character here in some more modest clothing that fits just a tad bit too tight and it makes her noticeably irritable

Well, weapons are easy enough to resolve. Just get fake "claws" like you would for any other animal. Barding for the back half would also make sense. I mean, she's not going to be swinging a sword around, but simply folding her paw at the "wrist" will allow her to hold most things, even if the grip isn't too strong.
Though, even with her own natural paw grip, she'd be able to grasp a large enough surface (like, say, a basketball or something) with the aid of her claws. Don't expect her to be able to hold cups, buckets, or other utensils without using both paws, though.

Hey /tg i have a request i was hoping for some assistance with, and have tried to shorten it down in the ref.
This is going to be a companion for my players in an upcoming campaign. She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish.
If this is too much from a request or additional details are needed, please tell me, and thanks in advance!

I'd like to see Shardra and Prince Diamond fist-bumping one another.

Requesting a female character based on the I'm Late Rabbit from the Alice in Wonderland story. She is 5ft tall has a clockwork styled rabbit mask that is white and gold and she wears ceremonial robes and has a top knot styled hairdo. Her power is time Manipulation, she can slow down time or speed herself up by fast forwarding kind of like Viewtiful Joe.

Anchoring one last time for cute fuzzy pet-like something, and

I need this holy symbol slapped on some things; either little pendants the faithful keep on them at all times or like.... armor/weapon filigree. It's just somewhat hard for me to envision due to it being so pointy.

Game takes place in one of Pathfinder's Chinese type places.

Requesting a Paladin based on Doomguy.

Hey guys! I wanna draw something, need to stretch out the ole' writing hand.

Cute vampire woman feeding some fruit bats. The bats adore her.

Anchor for pencilfriend

Requesting drawings of some of the qts from my story. I'd love just a pic of her holding a gun like this, but there is a scene where their ship is shot down and enemy spec-ops guys are closing in, she gets shot in the arm while trying to get her kids to safety while the group is spread out all over the wreckage, she pulls out her sidearm and guns down a wolf creature the spec-ops guys send in. So she is lying there and she can't reload her gun with one hand so she asks her seven year old son to "come help mommy reload her gun." I guess that'd be a cool scene to have drawn. But just a regular pic of her would be fine, too, of course. I can't complain about free art.

Migrating from last thread.
Hi. I would like to request a (draw) of a close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a gunslinger in an otherwise fantasy setting. He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears armor like that the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.

So an Onyx with three heads?

Another qt from around the same time frame in the story, she dies around the same time as well. She is a pilot / adrenaline junky, withdrawn and quiet but also very hedonistic. In the story she's a huge slut, does drugs when she gets the chance, and does ridiculously risky piloting stunts that get her labeled as insane or outright suicidal, but she manages to make it through. She is the best pilot in the story who does not have supernatural aid (i.e. Kwisatz-Haderach-rip-off genetic paragon sort of thing), she dies doing an A-wing-Executor-style takedown on an enemy flagship after her fighter is shot to pieces.

A tattoo artist halfling with a few too many piercings and blue hair?
Either that, or an attractive girl with long blonde hair, but the face of a fish. Like, literally, she's a kuo-toa.

Another character from a distant village in a geyser-strewn radioactive wasteland full of boiling rivers and bubbling sinkholes. She was a guide and later lover to a main character who discovered a lot of ancient secrets. Always pictured her in a brownish dress, very simple and peasant-like.

Are you going to take up this many posts every time you migrate?

really 5 god damn requests in a single thread

Requesting a draw of an antagonist i'm throwing against my players.

She's basically been infected by Rakshasa essence and its slowly mutating her body.

The elf lady in the center is the primary reference. Dark skin and the long hair is required.

She's put on a lot of weight, very quickly, so she'd have the physique of the woman on the left but have her original robe on, probably barely fitting.

Her left arm has been enlongated, nearly reaches her ankles, and is hairy with stringy clumps of grey/ silver fur. Her hand is a huge claw that has been spun around the wrong way. with her palm and fingers faceing where the back of her hand should be.

Secondly her face, While the right side of her face is completely normal, her left side is that of a demonic tiger snarling.

All in all she should look crazed, and disheveled. Go nuts with what you think would add to this effect.

I'm sorry. Hang on let me delete some of them. I just wanted to give drawfags some options to choose from if they wanted to help.

I don't know if a request like this quote-unquote "can" be done, but what I'm trying to go for is a medieval fantasy redesign of the uniform, without the cover (hat).

It's worn by a woman of average build, with a sweet and kind face, and black hair worn in a messy bun.

If you think you can come up with something, I'd very much appreciate it, and if you want to go color I'd like the uniform to be black instead of khaki.

Feel free to stray from the reference a bit if so desired, things like white gloves, ropes worn around the shoulder and underarm, pants tucked into high boots, and so on are welcome.

Hey, if anyone is looking to have they character done up, well, i have done plenty of original characters for my clients in the past. Here is a link to my commission prices and other commissions i have done in the past
kingvego.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Price-Updates-609092097
kingvego.deviantart.com/gallery/44193982/Commissions-and-Art-Trades

Also, i know what im posting is rather plan but i think it came out ok and the client loved it.

Don't the drawfriends normally do a delivery in here first and then advertise?

That would be fun to do. If i was not looking for work i would love to do this for you. Sorry.

That is a fantastic idea. If i dont do it, i hope someone does. I honestly would but im looking for work. Sorry.

Stop

Do they?
Sorry for my newfagness

It's not a sin to say you're open for commissions, but drawthreads are usually places where you go to pick up things to use as practice, or to kill time.

Pretty much what said. The people posting requests in here are doing so typically because they can't afford commissions. If you're trying to advertise to drum up business for yourself you'd have more luck elsewhere.

Drawthreads are some of these peoples' only shots at getting the art they want.

My friends and i just started a new DnD 5E campaign and would love it if someone would be kind enough to draw my character for me. He is a black scaled dragonborn sorcerer. I like the related pic i attached but would like something a little more simple and colored if possible

Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Requesting my Half-elf noble sorcerer for my underdark campaign.
Basically pic related instructions and reference (doesn't need to be exactly like that)
If colored use dark blue, gray and black with details in silver. The staff is almost as tall as him and is held vertical. His facial expression should be like a scheming grin.
Thanks in advance!

Deep within the Feywild is a black watered lake called "the Dark Mirror" surrounded by black narcissus flowers. Here is the dwelling place of the water nymph Kālakūṭa the face stealer.

She is the echo of Lolth and patron of vanity, ripples, and duality. If Lolth was the weaver of fate, Kālakūṭa was the dew that collects on the web. Though both beautiful and monstrous, she is not entirely evil, nor entirely good. Her chosen are warlock assassins to whom she grants blades that help incite drastic change in the material world.

e.g. One may martyr an innocent man to inspire a rebellion or execute a tyrant to dissolve a crumbling empire.

She is deeply jealous and hates those of ambition who covet their own power/beauty especially others of the Fey.

Please help me make an Archfey deity.

Hi, artistically inclined carbon based life forms. My request involves the Head of Vecna. The REAL one. The one where, if you're actually dumb enough to behead yourself and sew on a lich's severed head, not only do you die, but Vecna comes back to life, using your body. Because why would you expect something different to happen?

My request is depicting the immediate aftermath of a player that actually went through with it despite all warning signs. As a side note, the barbarian did the exact same thing with the Hand of Vecna and now he's wrestling against his own hand, but I find this more hilarious[/spoiler]ly creepy[/spoiler].

Migrating from last thread I'm requesting my first shadowrun character, a weapon specialist elf.
Primarily, she has a large ares predator V pistol in one hand, and the more guns she has on her/in a backpack or just in the picture, the better.

She has tattoos inspired by/ripped from spider jerusalem from transmetropolitan or jinx from lol, but that's honestly not 100% required, don't do that if you don't want.

Any vaguely tacticool but also not actually practical outfit that covers the legs, but leaves the stomach and arms free to show the tattoos is what I'm looking for.

If I should be more specific or less specific, or just have detail on other things, just tell me.

Essentially, the girl on the far right as an elf, with brightly colored tattoos, with a big fucking gun in one hand, would be great.

>megumin
>sister of battle
>not a cultist of khorne, or just a psyker

Requesting a old man as a crazy curio peddler trying to sell all kinds of bizarre objects like;
Giants toes
Bottled ferries
Elf ears
Spider eyes
etc..

That's still one of the best responses I've ever seen. Seriously. Drawfriend is a god.

You haven't seen anything user.

Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my mage investigating a really bloody crime scene, with a look of horror and disgust on his face. There were satanic symbols drawn on the walls with the blood. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.

This was so cool. BigM is a god.

Requesting a glorious dictator for an polluted, war-torn planet.

He wears a military uniform like the pic on the right with a cape and sword like the pic on the left.

His face is covered by an elaborate gas-mask and his regalia is covered with a stylised letter 'V', the mark of his office.

Thanks for reading.

So, Just finished a six-month campaign in which our bard-esque Paladin ended settled down with a human-torso'd sphinx. Requesting an image of their descendant- a woman with a sensibly armoured upper half, and the lower half of a lioness.
This being a descendant, not many restraints on features (But I'm personally of the opinion pixie cuts are something the world needs more of).
Equipment is not required beyond the armour, but sword or eldritch energy in either hand would fit the character if possible.

I'll take a crack at this. Do you want it like the top right where the blade is drawn completely out of the cittern, or drawn out slightly from the cittern?

Hey drawthread, I have a bit of a request.

Specifically, my fighter. I tried drawing him a while ago, but I've since realized that I'm not entirely satisfied with my abilities as an artist. The original image has been included in the center for reference. However, the armor should be based more on the uniform shown on the bottom right, with the boots shown below the image. I'll leave the question of blousing or unblocking the boots up to the artist. The armor should also have a gorget like the ones shown in the two photos.The helmet should also be replaced with the example shown on the left, although the bolts should all be flush with the helmet. Finally, a pouches on his sword belt wouldn't hurt.

The depicted sword should be replaced with the Zweihander on the right, preferably being held over the shoulder, with the left hand on either his belt, or the pommel of his messer. The two spears on his back should be placed in a quiver as well, with a strap for being worn across his chest. The current sword belt can go, of course. The messer shown in his hand should be sheathed, and on the left side of his equipment.

Finally, we come to the appearance. His face should be based off of the two colored pictures on the right, with a chin beard similar to the one in the original picture. Finally, he should have some facial scarring, primarily a long vertical scar down one end of his face.

That's all, sorry about the wall of text.

I would not like to request a character.
I would like to request... A hairstyle.

Character designers have to get pretty inventive nowadays for their characters to stand out, since virtually every design has been used hundreds of times, so I'd like to ask a bored drawfriend to design a unique hairstyle for my character. The hairstyle can be displayed on a blank mannequin face for all I care, or no face at all, but that would probably be harder to draw.

Here are my only guidelines:
>Hair color should be white
>The style should somehow convey authority, composure and class
>Eyebrows may be hidden but both eyes should ideally be visible
>Any length is fine but longer styles may fit slightly better than shorter ones
>Must fit in a sci-fi/cyberpunk setting

Thanks.

I've never thought about how hard it is to make a unique hair style before. Thank you, user. You've given me something to think about.

requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank

so i had a dream that was...something. I have never experienced anything like that before. its aftertaste still lingers.

Requesting an...entity? I don't know who to describe it, A young celestial vessel , a herald of something beyond the scope of man..

It was...calm and soothing. it possessed the innocence of children while not being related to any construct of our understanding.

I would really appreciate it. not gonna bump or anything, this is a one time request.

No reference because again, I don't know how to describe it.

Cheers.

>Requesting something beyond the scope of man
Well alrighty then user.

where did they find this piece of ancient technology?

a leo could fuck over most vehicles in 40k, if you look at their stats.

i will not even try to defend it , all i want is to immortalize the concept of this dream in an image.

is it a sin to do so?

Here you go, yo. Hope you like her!

what a qt

A wizard and a bard grappling with a gargoyle in midair trying to pin its wings in commemoration of a stupid thing which actually happened during the campaign I'm currently in.

Wizard
>Human, young man
>Blonde haired, no hat; natural squint,* laughing, clean-shaven
>Dresses more like a merchant than a wizard; casts with a crystal, carries various vials; equipment is stowed somewhere on his person, not in his hands

Bard
>Half-elf, young man
>Brown haired, hooded; angry eyes, "LET'S DO THIS!" expression, clean-shaven
>Dresses more like a rogue than a bard; plays a lute, carries knives; equipment is stowed somewhere on his person, not in his hands

Gargoyle
>It's a gargoyle; horns, wings
>In flight; wizard hanging in front of him, arms locked around his neck; bard behind him trying to hold on to his wings
>"WTF is going on" expression

A simple or cartoony style would be best, probably. No need to color anything. Please and thanks.

*Basically that anime thing where a character looks like their eyes are always shut but they carry on like they can see normally anyway.

Finaly got a chance to do my dream of playing a draenei in tabletop; only red. Thank you ahead of time, to whomever takes this up.

Wow, I wake up and see so many new requests, and they're all really nice!
Wish I had more arms.

I havent been around for a while, and before i left i rarely saw drawfriends actually seem to like the majority of the requests in a thread!
Just wanna say its a nice change to come back to and wish ya a good morning

Do you have the picture of the demon in the floral dress? I need it.

>Leopard 2A7
>ancient tech
The tanks and some military vehicles of the imperium are ancient pieces of shit to the point that vehicles of the 21st century are golden age-type of technology compared to what the imperium has.

I'd bet the IG's who get to drive that leopard 2a7 would be absolutely astonished when a an enemy tank round bounces off of it because; sloped armor.

Nice one jonesy

what kind of armor

May I ask for an elf, human, tiefling, orc, cat person, an fae VIP having a joyride in this armored and turreted limo. There'd be a human bodyguard sitting on the turret gunner seat and the driver could be also just be a human.

OR for the scar dorf here just wanting to thank you draw friend

The positioning of her right leg, her facial features, and just the proportion of her head push her into the uncanny valley for me, but the colours are pleasant and the metal is lovely.

I think, I'm done. Excuse the ferret's fur. I have never done this much before.

Why, thank you :) Good morning to you too!

And here it is.