GW has done it again!

>Betrayal at Calth is 150$ box set that includes not only the miniatures, but a game as well
>They release the miniatures outside of it
>To get the same set of miniatures that come in the box, without any of the other rules, dice, cardboard or even the dam box, it costs 325$
>The Two mono-pose characters cost 25$. Each.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivgmMFA3UP8
youtu.be/ivgmMFA3UP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the problem OP, everyone knows that GW is greedy, but hey, at least the release boxedgames were you can get a mass of minis cheap...

Get away with what?

Releasing high quality products in good value bundles?

>Betrayal at Calth
so what your saying is I should just buy like 3 of those bundles and be rolling in mini's for days?

You dont understand; How do they function as a buisness? Fuck, how do they even function as people?

No one will ever buy these kits. No one. You get over a 50% discount by just buying the box set that came out before these miniatures. How do they do this? How do they make profits?

Who cares? Only brand addicted retards would buy those kits. Two plastic monopose heroes for $50? The ugliest dreadnought theyve ever produced, with only 2 weapon options for $60?

Don't bitch about it, don't even acknowledge it. GW is only hurting themselves in the long run, so fuck it and move on bro. That game is a steaming pile of shit anyway.

Well, I guess that they make profit by selling the boxed one (Betrayal at Calth) anyway.
And the single miniature-packages are just only overpriced.
Also, I have a video which maybe discovers, how GW decides the prices...
youtube.com/watch?v=ivgmMFA3UP8

Not arguing the value of any of this, but those dreadnoughts are actually pretty cash money senpai

I own 2 BaC Contemptors and 2 FW Contemptors. The BaC ones require cutting, minor modeling work, and reposing to reach an acceptable level.

Was just saying the style is really cool imo, I don't even play 40k anymore.

They're going to cancel BaC soon. They just want a way to cancel it, still sell the minis, and not have everyone go full retard about it. This way the switch looks more natural.

Oh, well the BaC version is universally regarded as garbage. Monopose, no detail, and skinnier legs than a real one.

>SM Scouts are $5 a models
>SM Tacticals are $4 a model

>DA Company Vets are $6 a model
>Sternguard Vets are $10 a model

GW runs on brain problems I guess.

>How do they function

>don't buy Calth for $150
>don't want all those units
>buy only the units you want
>for less than $150
>THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

False dilemma is false.

Well yeah, as I told before youtu.be/ivgmMFA3UP8

Nice try Jee Dubya

Just wait till 3d printing becomes more common place.

>implying we don't notice your shillposting

Go away GW.

Well, that's pretty shit then

my flgs already have more than 80 customet pre order related to the new marines.
your point is ?

user, 80 of your fellow FLGS customers have brain tumors. I am so terribly sorry for you.

Geedubs are a bunch of pants on head fucktards. What else is new?