The Isle Veeky Forums - thread 1

Switch to Veeky Forums
(This was my shitty game from 8ch, if you want to join go ahead and use the character Sheet from Below)
Iceland, discovered in the early years of the Viking Age. Explorers and warriors alike they head west to find new plunder, and along with the coffers of English parishes they found a lush Volcanic Island on the Cusp of the Arctic Circle. It was however the inhabitants of that island that however veered History for Northern Europe in a New Course. Magical Being laid claim to the fields of Iceland, Enormous Creatures that blotted out the sun when the took flight lived within the depths of the Volcanic Caverns that dotted the Island's Surface. Then Leader of this expedition began a Charge into the Lands he Thought to be Asgard itself. Slaying the beasts of the Island and using the innate magical properties within them in order grow his strengths. Years later this man Returned to his home in Upper Norway to find it long abandoned, With the Tools of Asgard at his side he began a Conquest that would within a Few years Unite Much of Scandinavia under his banner. He was a harsh man who cared little for the people he ruled, His Strength alone kept his crown. Many of his defeated foes and starving peasants fled to the lands of Asgard, some looking for a new home and others a way to take back there old ones.

>Please Specify Starting Location in Fluff
>Character Name:
>Character Nationality:
>Fluff:
>Inventory: (Given by me/playing)
>Companions: (Given by me/playing)
>Traits: (Earned by Playing)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oXp8Th41rBs
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instead they found The British Isles, faced with persecution A hundred year long war began as the Scandinavian fought to and nail to create their own kingdoms upon its soil. Nearly 150 years after the end of that War England is fragmented, Scotland is held in the hands of the descendants of The Scandinavian Conqueror, And Ireland is held in Civil War as The Last Irish King’s five Sons Struggle for Supremacy. Ripe for the Taking the Norman Franks look Across the Channel for a Kingdom of there own. It however does not go as planned, The English were used to War and with the a larger and more aggressive population as a whole to face, the Normans conquest was significantly slowed. However it was not in anyway stopped, seeing the Normans slowly rolled over and claimed England as there own many of it’s inhabitants once again looked to the fabled lands of Asgard for Savior and so the headed West once more. Only to Find Asgard’s Sister. An island along the rift which gave birth to Iceland and inhabited by some of the more tame magical beings it served a haven for tens of thousands of refugees escaping from the Normans.

Rolled 98, 30 = 128 (2d100)

1 - Fraigh continues work on THE WALL. Things are going so well, he ought to spruce it up a little...

2 - And so he does. During his work, Fraigh commissions some of the local masons to carve special milestones to be placed in the wall at certain points along its length. The stones would feature scenes from Celtic mythology, the tales of the building of Tara and its courts. Runes in ogham would be etched into them, to tell the story. The meaning was clear; Fraigh was comparing the new Settlement to the ancient and sacred city of Tara, and himself to the first High Kings who constructed it. Such a move would surely bolster his public opinion and aid his campaign.

>Character Name: Fraigh macDiadh
>Character Nationality: Irish
>Fluff: Fraigh, son of Deodh, was born in Ulster, Donagal specifically. When his city went to war with Connacht province, Fraigh followed with stalwart heart and steady blade. It was on the fields of battle that his legend grew, but it was in the fields of the Otherworld that his mind went, for Fraigh was ever enamored with the ancient Irish legends and stories of old heroes. He decided that he would find a place among the fables, and make a true name for himself in this new land, taking any true Irish men who would go with him. The Tuatha de Macha, they would be called, and they would conquer for the greatness of their forebears.
>Inventory: Shield and Spear (Gae Státaire)
>Companions:
+The Tuatha de Macha - level 1 Company (Size: 4 warriors)
+Bran the Blacksmith
>Location: Purple settlement
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
>Wall (+2)(+2) - Progress (8/15)
>Campaign (+1) (8/20)

>Character Name: Fancisco de Coimbra
>Character Nationality: Portuguese
>Fluff: Francisco de Coimbra is the fourth son of a knight from Portugal. Like his brothers he was expected to take up the sword and bring land back to Christendom, and claim land for yourself in the process. Unfortunately the Muslims were pushing back just as hard and very little progress was being made. As such when Francisco heard of the magical land of Asgard, he began to plot. Using every favor, trade, or underhanded tactic he could he scrounged up enough power and money to get a colony expedition under his command to be sent to Asgard, to claim it's resources and send them back to support the Reconquista.

Sorry, starting on western island.

Rolled 54, 100 = 154 (2d100)

>Character Name: Stanley, Earl of of Kent
>Character Nationality: Norman
>Fluff:
Stanley, Earl of Kent, is the half-brother of William, Duke of Normandy. While William invades the English Isle, has been tasked by his half-brother to take Iceland.
Taking with him a fleet well armed and well supplied from France, the Norman troops are the best supplied force ready to begin an invasion. Crossbows, armored plate, and horses a plenty, I'll take this Island and my brother take the other from that usurper Harold. And he will be the rightful King of England.
>Inventory:
>Companions:
The Icelandic Company: Level 2 Company (Size: 166 Pikemen, 72 Crossbowmen)
Settlers: Level 1 people (37 peasants)
+Wolf Pups: Will be “grown” on round 20, Progress: 14/50
Settlement: Basic Wooden Walls
>Traits: [Warrior] (+5 to feets of strength, +10 to personal Combat)
>Situation: Beseiged - RESOLVED
>Situation: The Beast 31/50

1-2.
"Great god

in heaven

and by all the saints

don't let them take my fucking legs and arms"

Continue to heal

Rolled 98, 42 = 140 (2d100)

>Character Name: Bernadine "Bernard" Karling
>Character Nationality: French/Norman
>Fluff: Descendant of the Karling and Normandy dynasties through Rollo and Gisela, her line was covered and made as karling to secure Rollo's first son as undisputed heir and secure his hold on Normandy. Bernadine was prepped as heir to a barony in Normandy for the first five years of her life until her parents finally had a son. They ignored her, and in spite she turned to swordplay and warfare, even learning about her ancestors claim on Normandy and her distant cousins war with England. She had reached the age of marriage when her parents decided to look for prospects for alliances with other nobility. Being ignored, and now to be used as nothing but a political tool, she grew frightened of her future… and then she grew angry. Taking the family bastard sword she trained with, her favorite ribbon, and some heavy clothes and cloak to obscure her visage, she painted some of her body and face with old norse styles she read about in her books and signed up as one of the norman recruits heading to the island to escape her parents and find glory as she read about as a child.
>Inventory: Family Bastard Sword, Heavy cloak, Special favorite ribbon
>Companions:
>Traits:
[Warrior](+5 to all feats of strength, +10 to personal Combat)
[Endurance Training](Gain a free action when traveling, +5 to feats of Endurance)

1-2; Train swordfighting with the men, increase our camaraderie. Show I'm just one of the dudes and can hold my own. My previous experience fighting with them and killing the monsters should help with that(Train swordfighting and either increase relation with rest of normans, increase my charisma to get along no problem, or my ability to blend in as a dude or wahtever blend you want to do)

>Fluff: Francisco de Coimbra is the fourth son of a knight from Portugal. Like his brothers he was expected to take up the sword and bring land back to Christendom, and claim land for yourself in the process. Unfortunately the Muslims were pushing back just as hard and very little progress was being made. As such when Francisco heard of the magical land of Asgard, he began to plot. Using every favor, trade, or underhanded tactic he could he scrounged up enough power and money to get a colony expedition under his command to be sent to Asgard, to claim it's resources and send them back to support the Reconquista.
>Inventory: Trade Vessel
>Companions:
Small Battalion of Portuguese Explorers (15 Pikemen)
Portuguese Settlers (40 Men : 32 Women)
>Traits:

You've landed after weeks of travel in what you can only think of as Asgard. The Mountain peaks in the distance stretch high above the rolling plains you and your men have landed on.

Rolled 38, 9 = 47 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1. Get the explorers working on looking around the surrounding plains for anything of use.
2. Get the men on setting up some form of shelter so we arn't out in the open.

The Norman Settlement:
>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(54)(100) - Your slow slip into the blackness is peaceful. The pain slowly dulls from an overwhelming presence until you no longer feel it, thoughts of your family slowly float in front of you and then all is black. You don’t know how long you sat in the blackness before the the pain reappeared, this time harsher than ever, it overwhelm every sense you have and you are forced to open your eyes. You shoot up and quickly shut your eyes blinded by the brightness of your surroundings. Tentatively you open them to see the relieved yet terrified face of your healer staring to the side of you. Slowly you turn your head to see a young woman sitting there. She smiles and begins to speak in language that you can’t describe. It seems a mixture of Human and something else, your confusion grows when her eyes widen and he lets loose a sultry laugh. “My apologies, I haven’t used your tongue before. It is much different than mine own” she slowly stands and saunters toward you. The dull pain you felt all over your body turns into an overwhelming heat as she gets closer to you. Sliding up next to you she runs she hand over the enormous gash in your chest where the beast had nearly split you at. “I’m glad by prayers were answered” she plants a kiss on one of your smaller and still very much bleeding wounds and feel as her mouth pulls away the flesh knits together. As she slides off your chest you feel the now incredibly comfortable heat leave you, “ Your Healer must look after you, I hope you’ll come visit me once he has deemed you fit” and has she closes the tent flap behind her your world she to become devoid of all warmth. Gods how you wish the warmth would come back… (+Mysterious Priestess)

>Bernadine Karling
(98)(42) - With Much of the population already knowing of your secret you decide that you don’t have much choice but the earn their respect through your Actions. Much of that was taken care of when you saved the Earl and fought bravely however you decide that it wouldn’t hurt to have some soldiers loyal to you (+Basic Leadership (+3 to all rolls involving a Company)) (+Company: Loyal Soldiers: 2 Pikemen, 5 Crossbowmen)
The Portuguese Settlement
>Fancisco de Coimbra
(38) - After the long journey many of them are fine with exploring but it becomes obvious that nothing it going to get down anytime soon.
(9) - In vain you try and begin setting up a few shelters for any upcoming storms , however with little help and some unfortunate timing a lighting storm begins to brew over head...
>Bernadine Karling
(98)(42) - With Much of the population already knowing of your secret you decide that you don’t have much choice but the earn their respect through your Actions. Much of that was taken care of when you saved the Earl and fought bravely however you decide that it wouldn’t hurt to have some soldiers loyal to you (+Basic Leadership (+3 to all rolls involving a Company)) (+Company: Loyal Soldiers: 2 Pikemen, 5 Crossbowmen)
>Fancisco de Coimbra
(38) - After the long journey many of them are fine with exploring but it becomes obvious that nothing it going to get down anytime soon.
(9) - In vain you try and begin setting up a few shelters for any upcoming storms , however with little help and some unfortunate timing a lighting storm begins to brew over head...

Rolled 22, 77 = 99 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1&2. Just great. Well, best make sure the trade ship isn't going anywhere as we are going to be sleeping in it for a while. Better pray that the storm passes swiftly.

there are not 2 Francisco's my back
Purple Settlement: Development [1]
>Fraigh macDiadh
(98)(30) - You spend much of the week slowly etching the symbols and mythology of your people into the, the only problem being you aren’t a very good artist. While not bad and it is Liked by the Irish settlers many of the other peoples are unimpressed by your work. In the mean time your workers have completed more of the Wall (Wall Progress - 11/15)

Rolled 28, 99 = 127 (2d100)

>Fluff:
Stanley, Earl of Kent, is the half-brother of William, Duke of Normandy. While William invades the English Isle, has been tasked by his half-brother to take Iceland.
Taking with him a fleet well armed and well supplied from France, the Norman troops are the best supplied force ready to begin an invasion. Crossbows, armored plate, and horses a plenty, I'll take this Island and my brother take the other from that usurper Harold. And he will be the rightful King of England.
>Inventory:
>Companions:

THE BEAST IS DEAD!

THE SIEGE IS LIFTED!

LONG LIVE KING WILLIAM!

Celebrate the taming of the wildlands with great feasting of beast carcas meat, I want the beast head itself stuffed and mounted upon my wall.

Lady Karling get's a seat directly by my side on the feasting table.

Who. . .was that? The women in red.

The thought of her burns at me like that unearthly warmth, yet I cannot get her off my mind.

I must find her

Rolled 60, 36, 98, 12 = 206 (4d100)

>Tansen: Charles Idicus
>Character Nationality:Briton
>Fluff:Charles hails from one of the few remaining briton families that remembers the time of the romans. They still use their roman family where others have dropped it in favor of new ones. But such is the way of things. Charles is very much a relic. Believing in the strength of unity and community over the power of the individual. Charles has come to the island with his younger brother Richard. They search for relics of power something to bring their family back up and a standard to which they can marshal the remaining Britons. And end the Norman invasion of their homeland.
>Inventory: Shield and Spear
2 oxen
untrained hounds
three palm size sacks filled with gold nuggets and flakes. (Each roughly ½ kilo of gold)
>Companions:
Richard Idicus - level 1 Warrior (Spear)
level 1 Company (1 shieldmaiden-Brienne)
Level 1 Adventure company (11 Axe Warriors)
Level 1 scout and exploration company (19 Explorers/Scouts)
Level 1 Old guard (+34 Old Briton Soldiers)
Civilian company +94 Women, +22 children
Level 1 builder corps +16 trained builders
+12 peasants
+Sailor,
+Fishing Boat
+7 Ships

1. Purchase seed seed stock and tools so that we can immediately begin planting our roots in the upper isles once we get there.
2. Cast around once more for soldiers and explorers this time we can pay in gold to sway interested parties.
3. Look also for the peasants and lowborn who seek a new life on the bigger lands where theh may Forge a new destiny.
4.we need a blacksmith someone to keep our weapons ready and skilled enough in the arts to help study the artifacts we will find.

Rolled 15, 63 = 78 (2d100)

1 - Well the native Irish are happy, but it seems most here are English. No matter, I spent some time in England, I know their ways. Even though much of that time pillaging and warring. Well, time to build bridges as well as walls. I shall appeal to these Englishmen by presenting myself as a true Norman man, drawing at their natural love of homely environments, comforts and poor dental hygiene. Campaigning among the English communities and displaying a (passable) knowledge of French ought to endear me to them.

2 - And build dat wall.

>Fluff: Fraigh, son of Deodh, was born in Ulster, Donagal specifically. When his city went to war with Connacht province, Fraigh followed with stalwart heart and steady blade. It was on the fields of battle that his legend grew, but it was in the fields of the Otherworld that his mind went, for Fraigh was ever enamored with the ancient Irish legends and stories of old heroes. He decided that he would find a place among the fables, and make a true name for himself in this new land, taking any true Irish men who would go with him. The Tuatha de Macha, they would be called, and they would conquer for the greatness of their forebears.
>Companions:
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
>Wall (+2)(+2) - Progress (11/15)
>Campaign (+1) (8/20)

Rolled 22, 64 = 86 (2d100)

>Fluff: Descendant of the Karling and Normandy dynasties through Rollo and Gisela, her line was covered and made as karling to secure Rollo's first son as undisputed heir and secure his hold on Normandy. Bernadine was prepped as heir to a barony in Normandy for the first five years of her life until her parents finally had a son. They ignored her, and in spite she turned to swordplay and warfare, even learning about her ancestors claim on Normandy and her distant cousins war with England. She had reached the age of marriage when her parents decided to look for prospects for alliances with other nobility. Being ignored, and now to be used as nothing but a political tool, she grew frightened of her future… and then she grew angry. Taking the family bastard sword she trained with, her favorite ribbon, and some heavy clothes and cloak to obscure her visage, she painted some of her body and face with old norse styles she read about in her books and signed up as one of the norman recruits heading to the island to escape her parents and find glory as she read about as a child.
>Companions:
(+Company: Loyal Soldiers: 2 Pikemen, 5 Crossbowmen)
>Traits:
[Endurance Training](Gain a free action when traveling, +5 to feats of Endurance)
[Basic Leadership] (+3 to all rolls involving a Company)

1-2; We will attend the party and have merry! To Normandy! To Anglia! To Victory! The day afterwards, later on, we're going to get back to work! Gotta get more men and train as a unit!

"Th-thank you, Earl Stanley, for allowing me to s-sit n-next to you~ I know as a lady, it was very improper for me to sneak into your army, but I wanted to prove myself... and yet, I failed you. You got injured, and even though you recovered so quickly, I am to blame for you getting hurt in the first place. I don't think I've earned my place here yet, but I'll definitely show my worth! I'll be the best soldier you have and you won't regret this at all!" Bernadine holds your hand and shakes it and her head up and down with a trembling look of determination

Stanley, Early of Kent, was not at all like his racous and boisterous brother William.

A serious and somber man, he stared listened as Bernadine profused her gratitude toward him, shaking his hand up and down.

He was quiet for a while. Then he broke character in what could only be described impossible as a smile and a nod.

"You do your family and your house honor. When my brother ascends the throne, I will ensure that he confirms your knighthood.

You fought to save me from the beast where no other man did. I am proud to have you as my personal guard."

No fuck you. You don't get to use the great leaders picture to describe Norman scum.

A very flustered look appears on Bernadine's face. "A-A knighthood, Earl Stanley?! I-I do not know what to say... while I am certainly to inherit a castle or two unless my mother bares more sons, this is certainly unexpected. I am truly honored that you would even offer me such a title, I will serve you and guard you with my life, Earl Stanley!" Bernadine was on her knee the moment she heard knighthood, but quickly rose after speaking her piece. She took her seat and chugged the rest of her drink before looking at you with a smile. "Th-thank you, Earl Stanley. You are truly a just and gracious lord~"

>Fucking NORMANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, HistoryOP. I'm having a bit of trouble with the spam detection. It keeps stopping me. I'll keep trying, but I don't know if it will work.

Rolled 97, 40 = 137 (2d100)

Name: Dara Mag Uiginn, Saor Bád (Shipwright)
Character Nationality: Irish
Fluff: First Dara post in otherchan thread
Inventory: a Small Ship, a few metal tools
Buildings: [Workshop with garden]
Companions: Skippy, the SeaGull (he likes your boat) Friendship Level 1 - (20/100)
Traits: (Leadership (+3)(-1) - (2/4), [+20 to shipbuilding]
Project: Merchant Fleet (Progress (107/600)
Progress to new, revamped system: 10/60
Injury: HEALED

1. I have faith in the new system, and I hope that it will work well. The workers need to know that an ounce of sweat in the making saves a gallon of blood in the using. These ships will be their homes, and the containers of their hopes and dreams. [Keep establishing new system]
2. Now that I've motivated them a bit, we can get back to work. Men like a leader who works with them. [Get the workers to work on the ships. +20]

Also, what does (Leadership (+3)(-1) - (2/4) mean?

you missed turns so you can rolls extra die to catch up

Rolled 76, 43 = 119 (2d100)

Oh, cool.

1. Perhaps I should spend some time with my employer and his sister, and perhaps the carpenter's wife. I should be friends with the people that I work with, after all. [Chat with employer, his sister, and the woman who I saved]

2. I can put some time in down at the ships myself now that I'm feeling better. There's nails that need pounding, and planks that need laying. [Work on the ships myself +20]

It mean you rolled two die for leadership experience, one was a major success (+3) and one was a minor fail (-1). out of 4 (which is what is needed for the first level) you have 2 hence 2/4

I see. Thanks. Hey, will you update again tonight, or should I get some sleep like the old man I am?

What am I talking about, of course you will, since you haven't even updated once.

>Fraigh macDiadh
(15) - The Campaign is going poorly the more you try to endear yourself to the bla.. I mean the English simply refuse to see your superior knowledge of their Culture (Progress (-1) - (7/20))
(63) - In the meantime you and your men keep building that wall (Progress (+1) - (12/15)

>Charles Idicus
(60) - You begin to gather a variety of seed to begin your colony, the variety is good and even a few new more “native” seed make it into the stores. (When you arrive, +10 to all rolls to creating farms)
(36) - Your words once again don’t attract many prospects to joining you but with your newly found wealth you are able to persuade a few to join your crew and protect you from the more dangerous beasts of this new world. (-1 sack of gold) (+13 Mercenaries)
(98) - With all your prepared many of the less established citizens are more than willing to move to, what they only hope, a better future. (+22 English Males ; + 33 English Females)
(12) - Amongst all those you have recruited you have yet to find a man skilled in the art of metalworking..

>Dara Mag Uiginn
(97) - You're Slowly become better at taking a lead on the project and the men have begun to trust you (+Leadership - (+3 to all leadership rolls)) (+Leadership 2 - Progress (1/6))
(63) - Working on the Ship with your men (Progress (+1))
(76) - You spend much on your time outside of the workshop at the Merchant's manor most of that time is spent in your private workshop while He or His sister hovers nearby. You also notice the women you helped working around the manner, she seems to have taken up a servant's position around the place. When asked she said that her family would be coming soon and making a place for them was what she was hoping to accomplish. (The Sisters Flirtatiousness is becoming more obvious and the Merchant gave his blessing during one of your chats)
(66) - Working on the Ships alongside your men (Progress (+1) - (12/60)

The Norman Settlement:
>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(28) - Eating the beast may not have been to best idea, other than yourself not many want to ingest the flesh of the Scaly monstrosity, though Bernadine takes a few tentative nibbles before the other courses are brought out.
(99) - While you gorge yourself on the excess of the Beast's flesh your own flesh begins to heat, worried you put down your knife and look up into the crowd. Walking through the crowd toward you, seemingly unnoticed by the men around he she slips into the seat to your left, recently vacated by your priest as his stomach wasn’t feeling well. “I didn’t think we would meet again so soon, but I can’t resist a festival especially one for warm” the last word coming out as nearly a purr in the mystical accent. Your spend the rest of the night with her attached to your arm, though few seem to question the new addition. As the night winds down you invite her to your room only to get another seductive laugh “You have yet to learn my name and you already want me warming your bed…” you sputter and apology only to be brought to a pause as her lips crash into yours “ My name is Lasair, do remember it” one final peck to the cheek leaves your aflame only for her to saunter back into the camp, and as she does the chill begins to creep back in.

>Bernadine Karling
(22)(64) - You spend much of the party with the Captain, which set a gap between you and the men but you spend the week working around that gap and slowly growing those you feel are loyal to you. (+4 Pikemen)

>Fancisco de Coimbra
(22)(77) - You begin docking the ship along with a few of the less exhilarated crew members. Soon it is nice and tightly secured in the bay. With Luck the storm would pass and it would still be there. You spend what seems to be a day or two below deck. Slowly your once ecstatic crew member begin to join you in the hull seeking warmth from the rain. (The Storm had passed and the crew members are all present, along with a variety of random bits and bobs they collected while outside)

Fluff: First Dara post in first thread
Companions: Skippy, the SeaGull (he likes your boat) Friendship Level 1 - (20/100)
Traits: (Leadership I (+3 to leadership rolls), [+20 to shipbuilding]
Progressing traits: (Leadership 2: 1/6)
Progress to new, revamped system: (12/60)

1. I think that spending more time with the Warrior-Merchant's sister could be good for me. For starters, it can take my mind off of my work for a while. Even though I love making ships, I need a distraction now and again. Maybe we can spend some time in the garden outside my workshop.

2. While my distractions are fun, I need to work. The men need leadership, and I intend to provide it. [+3 from Leadership I, +20 to any shipbuilding that gets done]

Hey, history. It's really late where I am, and I need to sleep. Don't wait for me to post if you update again. I might catch up some other time. It's always fun.

Rolled 93, 28 = 121 (2d100)

>Companions:
(+Company: Loyal Soldiers: 6 Pikemen, 5 Crossbowmen)
>Traits:

1-2; Train leadership! We need more cohesiveness. I'm going to be riding you boys all week!... NOT LIKE THAT~!

Rolled 47, 84 = 131 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1. Talk to the sailors about the bits and bobs they got. See what is up with those.
2. Start searching for materials that can be used to build with so we can start building shelters and other needed buildings.

Rolled 49, 13 = 62 (2d100)

Rolls for you since you left :3

Rolled 35, 36 = 71 (2d100)

>Fluff:Charles hails from one of the few remaining briton families that remembers the time of the romans. They still use their roman family where others have dropped it in favor of new ones. But such is the way of things. Charles is very much a relic. Believing in the strength of unity and community over the power of the individual. Charles has come to the island with his younger brother Richard. They search for relics of power something to bring their family back up and a standard to which they can marshal the remaining Britons. And end the Norman invasion of their homeland.
2 oxen
untrained hounds
two palm size sacks filled with gold nuggets and flakes. (Each roughly ½ kilo of gold)
+10 to all rolls to creating farms)
>Companions:
English Civilian company +34 english male peasants +127 Women, +22 children
Level 1 Mercenary corps (13 Mercenaries)
+Sailor,
+Fishing Boat
+7 Ships

1. Charles goes once more and attempts to find a blacksmith of as good skill as he can manage. This is the last recruiting attempt.
+1 bag of gold (a half kilo of gold better get me a damn good blacksmith lol)

2. Once charles returns with or without the blacksmith the ships set sail for the biggest island aiming to colonize the inlet they have heard of from other sailors (the one at the south west side of the island.

bump

Bamp

Rolled 69, 100 = 169 (2d100)

1 - Well that won't do. Fraigh may not know the culture well personally, but he can always find some who do. And to do so, he shall host a traditional Norman Hunt in the woods surrounding the settlement, riding out with hounds in tow to catch rabbits or deer or Bretons or whatever it is they hunt. The event should increase his prestige among the English, and a succesful hunt will endear him to all citizens equally.
>+Tuatha De Macha

2 - All in all, you're just another brick in the wall

>Companions:
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
>Wall - Progress (12/15)
>Campaign (7/20)

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oXp8Th41rBs

hey if you want you can roll for yourself, i did it thinking i was gonna be updating last night.

Righty-o

Rolled 63, 86 = 149 (2d100)

I had one job.

bampu

>Fraigh macDiadh
(69) You gather a number of men who wish to join you in the hunt, gathering a number of horses and hounds in what you hope is English fashion. While much of the small folk never participated in such a hunt they see nothing wrong with it and are looking forward to the meat. It takes a few hours to organize but early in the morning you and nearly 100 prospective hunting head north west into the forest. During the three day hunt you and the men captures hundreds of rabbits, tens of deer, and even a few enormous boar for the return feast. Oddly along the path back to the settlement you and your riders head out for one last jaunt into the forest. When a beast is heard you and your men give chase only to net what looks like large lamb. Your mouth watering at the prospect of lamb you approach only to be met face to face with … a human? Standing at about navel height the tiny lamb women explains that priests arrived in their village not long ago and she was sent as a diplomat to your settlement. Her heavily accented Irish seems to be recently taught, without much ceremony one of your men tie her and throw her over your horse. Though you wish he hadn’t… it seems the lamb people are not fond of clothing and her privates are in full view. Rushing forward to stop those strange thoughts you gaze down upon the recently completed wall and smile.

(100) (The Wall is Completed) You rush down the and begin rousing your workers, and within minutes the wall is surrounded in enormous roasting fires. It does not take long before the smell of the feast draws out the majority of the settlement and soon an enormous party is taking place right outside the “Gate”. Lining the wall with art drawn in animal blood you depict the great hunt as you describe the story, the Christians enraptured and Irishmen howling as you describe it. Soon nearly half of the wall is covered in similar art describing a number of mythological stories. You retire for the night, only to be pasted the bound form of the sheep women as you enter your tent, “She passed out with fear as you began your first story, she’s yours anyways” though from her heavy breathing you think she passed out from another reason… (Reputation Progress +7 (14/20)) (The Christians of the town are more accepting of your pagan views, and a number of them have accepted them as truth) (+Sheep women thing)

>Charles Idicus
(35) - It becomes obvious that even with your enormous bribe that not a single person is willing to make a voyage with you, blacksmiths are well payed in this little settlement so why give that up. Dejected, you send out a crewmen to notify the ship of your failure. As you wander market you begin down one of the newer alleys and notice the sound of a hammer hitting an anvil. With one last spark of hope you head forward to see an old man look up at you. His sleek white hair frames his face as he hammers away on a tiny anvil. Discussions go no where as he speaks in what you can only assume is some dialect of Iberian, as you continue to try and persuade the man a comely young woman comes out of the modest hut behind the smith. She speaks a broken and heavily accented Irish but when you show her the bag of gold her face alights, she began tapping what you presume to be her father on the shoulder until he looks up. Spying the gold in the bag a smile break out on his face, she quickly clarifies that he is not a blacksmith but a goldsmith and would gladly work for you in return for the sack. (+Old Goldsmith, +Goldsmith’s daughter) (-1 sack of gold)
(36) - You set sail that evening your crew mood high, but are stopped as a thunderous storm begins to roar above, thinking better of it you decide to stay in harbor until it passes.

>Dara Mag Uiginn
(63) When you aren’t working you are planning but the Merchant’s Sister has begun to become a distraction. Whenever you are in your workshop she hangs about and eventually drags you out to the gardens, not that you are complaining. Your long black hair and ample breasts keep your attention as she drones on about gossip, mostly about the Manor Servants. However she does peak an interest it seems she, along with her brothers funding, has discovered a flower within the swamp perfect for making very expensive dye. She is an accomplished Seamstress and has decided that if her brother first voyage be successful she wanted to make a textile workshop here. Other than that little tidbit she seems to find life here very boring.
(99*) You spend a good amount of time after your moments with Eliza grinding away at work. After what seems to be one hectic months another of your ships if completed. When the merchants sees it, he lights up “Now we have enough to begin” and exclaims. Confused he begins to explain that he is going to be making the first trip back to British Isles the three vessels filled to the brim with raw good. Within the next few day you and Eliza are alone in the house, and she seems to want to make the most of it (The Merchant has left for his first Voyage and will return in 3 turns, in the meantime he has left you full reign over his manor)
Artificial additive can only go to 99 the extra, in this case 10, will carry over to the next identical action if it is made within one turn.

The Norman Settlement:
>Stanley, Earl of Kent
??? - one turn

>Bernadine Karling
(96)(31) - Your small group spends the next few weeks growing into a proper unit, you at the head leading them toward greatness. When you aren’t training you are exploring the surrounding area, now devoid of dangers it is quite a beautiful place. (Experienced Company - Progress (3/6))

>Fancisco de Coimbra
(47) - While your men go out to collect things to build homes with you stay in and begin Identifying the odd and ends that your men dragged in. Most of it are variety of “edible” plants from the local area as well as one man who brought in a bundle of grass saying and I quote “Makes fur good smoakin bousss”. The best of the bunch would be the few precious stones that were excavated from the mud about a nearby stream.
(84) - While the plains are devoid of much wood large jutting rocks, mud and straw will be made into shelter until a forest can be located. The Mountains to your east seem to be shedding stone, and soon the thought of using straw and mud is thrown out as more and more stone piles are located across the plains. Stacking them you have some very basic houses taking shape, though without carving and mortaring they wouldn’t last long.(+Primitive stone shelters)

Rolled 43, 8 = 51 (2d100)

>Settlement:
+Primitive stone shelters
>Companions:
>Traits:

1. Send a few people to check the stream bed for more precious stones. This will be good to get our economy going.
2. Keep the closest person we have to man of medicine nearby and try some of these "edible" plants, slowly. Let us see what can be eaten and what can't.

Rolled 90, 87 = 177 (2d100)

>Fluff:
>Inventory:
>Companions:

1-2. Good. Bernadie is working on the men.

Now that the beasts are gone the time is come to fully move out and hold our territory.

>Expand our holdings, clear the forest of the remaining beasts and clear it for farmland

3-4. I-

wish to learn more about this Lasair.

who is she, whence does she hail? She is definitely not of norman blood.

I will seek her out and know

Rolled 36, 59 = 95 (2d100)

Wrong name.

Other dice

Rolled 18, 54 = 72 (2d100)

2 oxen
untrained hounds
one palm size sacks filled with gold nuggets and flakes. (Each roughly ½ kilo of gold)
>Companions:
+Old Goldsmith, +Goldsmith’s daughter
+Sailor,
+Fishing Boat
+7 Ships
1. Fuck another delay. Richard is sent out to buy extra weapons and shields with our last remaining sack of gold. As many and as high a quality as can be found. There will be no replacements until we can train a bower and weaponsmith.

2. We set sail today damn it. No more delays no more putting it off. Tired of these damn storms we will land on the mainland and we will setup our damn colony so that we can begin explorations.

Rolled 49, 57 = 106 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1-2; Increase leadership and our coordination! Use this to help explore the land, since the monsters blocked our progress.

Rolled 41, 91 = 132 (2d100)

1/2 - Haha! This place is quickly shaping up to be a perfect backdrop for my legend! Not only have my daring and inspiring efforts led to the defensive wall being completed ahead of schedule, making ours the only walled settlement on this isle, but the hunt in my honor has succeeded beyond my hopes! And now this creature, a sidhe of some variety, sheepish in appearance. She shall bed in my tent as a guest, and in the morning she shall lead me with several of my warriors and a few priests to the rumored village of her people. If there are more of her kind, we must assess their nature, and if possible convert them to the proper religion, if not incorporate them into the settlement. I have no doubt that endearing these half-fey things to us will benefit us all.

>Companions:
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Sheep-Woman
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
+THE WALL
>Campaign (14/20)

bimp

Where were you when HistoryOP went awol for another month?

>Fraigh macDiadh
(41)(91) - while you suppress odd urge to bed the creature yourself you begin to persuade it to lead it to the sheep people’s settlement. She seems to understand amd after some persuasion, happily given by another soldier, you are heading out into the forest looking for more of these people. It take you nearly a week's travel through the swamps to near the base of the mountains. She points to a small cave at the base of the mountains, dank and moist you are overwhelmed by the smell of rotting flesh and sex. As you go deeper in you hear the mewling of sheep and then a cry of pain. You turn the corner to find a small sheep male clinging to what you assume is his mother, her clothing is ripped and his shoulder is bleeding profusely from a large bite mark. Surrounding them are a number of the of sheep people, teeth extended ready to pounce.

>Charles Idicus
(18) - With recent grand hunt and the completion of the Wall weapons are in short supply and few smiths want to waste their time crafting you any, by the end of the day you stand there your sack still in hand.
(54) - Fed up with this town and its people you and your settlers head of into the sea. It takes the better part of the weak but finally you make it to the inlet and beach, it would take hard work but soon enough you would have your own town here in the new world.

>Dara Mag Uiginn
Missed turns - 1

The Norman Settlement:
>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(90)(87) - With the beasts defeated you begin spread the camps influence, from the wooden walls you begin uprooting felled trees and replacing them with farmlands, at the same time your men head out to clear more land. Only one beast was encountered and it was swiftly put to death before work resumed. (+Large Farmland - Progress (2/7)) (+Cleared Land - Progress (4/7))
(36)(59) - You spend much of your time searching the camps for Lasair, almost desperate to find her. It takes nearly three days to find her, working down by the beach plowing a small plot of land. Confused you ask her why she is down here farming “Well everyone has to do their part, I can’t rely on you and your soldiers all the time” your quick affirmation that she can indeed rely you is met with a wide smile. That night you take her back to your hovel and begin getting to know her. You learn that she is native to the island, or one similar to it at least, though she doesn’t elaborate on that. She was a princess, however she sought adventure and when she saw you and your men she had to approach. When you ask specifically why you she giggles softly and pulls down on your chin “because you were cute” is all that escapes her lips before her they crash into yours, the last thing you remember before you fall to sleep are her smouldering yellow slitted eyes.

>Bernadine Karling
(49)(57) - You begin exploring the surrounding area with your men all the while continuing their training and gaining more experience as a general. Staying nearby you and your men help take down a lagging beast and discover a small exposed vein of what you guess is lead. (+Experienced Company Progress - (4/6)) (+Leadership 2 - Progress (1/6))

>Fancisco de Coimbra
(43) - With the rain gone you send the people out, with a few of your more focus settlers looking for more of those precious stones. Bye the end of week your men have excavating a number of stones from the river muck. When you identify the stones, most being a yellow corundum though a couple are blue, though they are all a similar small size. (+13 small corundum)
(8) - The Medicine man works hard determining which is edible and which isn’t. The unfortunate thing being that he recorded none of his finding at one of those things was definitely poison… seeing as he is dead (-1 male settler)

Rolled 9, 45 = 54 (2d100)

+13 small corundum
>Settlement:
+Primitive stone shelters
>Companions:
Portuguese Settlers (39 Men : 32 Women)
>Traits:

1. Alright, send the trade ship to trade the gems for wood to build proper housing.
2. Re collect the possibly edible plants, and spread them out so a person only eats one plant. Eat small bits so that if one or more is poisonous they will only get slightly sick instead of dying.

Rolled 92, 56 = 148 (2d100)

1/2 - Inhuman though they may be, Fraigh can clearly tell these creatures are in danger! He brandishes his spear, and directs his warriors around him. Watching out for the source of the sheep-matron's injury, he instructs their guide to tell the sheeple that Fraigh wishes them no ill will, that he and his men wish to come in peace and help them from their sorry state.

>Companions:
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Sheep-Woman
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
+THE WALL
>Campaign (14/20)

Rolled 33, 43 = 76 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1-2; Report finding of Lead vein or something similar to Earl Stanley before continuing with training. We'll continue exploring, the soldiers must get used to this terrain if they are to properly control it for the crown

Fluff: First Dara post in first thread
Traits: (Leadership I (+3 to leadership rolls), [+20 to shipbuilding]
Progressing traits: (Leadership 2: 1/6)
Progress to new, revamped system: (12/60)

1. Well, doesn't that sound like fun? Once I've got a bit more coin, I might be able to become a part-owner of her textile workshop and dyeworks. Hell, I could probably build it. With that in mind, I'll get back to work on the ships with the lads. Maybe we can put another one out to sea while the merchant's gone. That would put him over the moon! [Keep working on ships, +30] [By the way, I've completely lost track of how far along the project is. Should I put in a new number for the merchant fleet progress?]

2. Again, although work is profitable and satisfying, Eliza is far more alluring. Perhaps there's some hidden depth to her; something beyond gossiping about the servants. I know what she does as a profession, but I'll ask her what she would do if she could do anything she wanted? Would she become a swashbuckling pirate? Would she explore the deepest wilds of the world? If she could have anything her heart desired, what would it be? [Talk to Eliza, discover what she wants out of life.]

[Since I missed a turn like a scrub, should I roll another set, or was that a one time offer?]

Maybe you should roll the first set before rolling another. This is why millions of irish immigrated to America. (^:

yeah you get make up turn, i'll bank up to 3 turns at any given time.

>Character Nationality:Welsh/Briton
2 oxen
untrained hounds
one palm size sacks filled with gold nuggets and flakes. (Each roughly ½ kilo of gold)
>Companions:
Brienne level 1 shieldmaiden
+Sailor,
+Fishing Boat
+7 Ships

1. Richard and Brienne will take the scout and exploration company and the Adventure company to survey the lands around where we have landed looking for the best place to set up the colony. Key things to looks for are soil quality, availability of wood and fresh water, and a lack of dangerous threats.

2. The rest of the people will offload the ships and prepare everything for transport inland a little ways. Use the fishing boat we don't wish to beach more than 3 of the big boats at most.
Charles will oversee this.

Rolled 91, 14 = 105 (2d100)

Rolled 12, 64 = 76 (2d100)

>Fluff:
>Inventory:
>Companions:

(+Large Farmland - Progress (2/7)) (+Cleared Land - Progress (4/7)

---

1. I wake up in my bed, wondering whether I shall feel. . .warm. Or cold. What happened?

2. If I am to be absent my men had better still work on clearing that land 4/7

Rolled 3, 91, 94, 53 = 241 (4d100)

Get your shit together, Dara.

>Says the man with failed quads

1. [Make more ships!] [+20]

2. Chat with Eliza as per 3. The work on the next ship is coming along nicely. Keep working! [Keep working on ships] [+20]

4. I honestly don't even know what this new system is going to look like once I'm done, but things are already becoming more productive.

>editing actions with GM approval
1/2 - Inhuman though they may be, Fraigh can clearly tell these creatures are in danger! He brandishes his spear, and directs his warriors around him, sending them forwards to protect the sheep-woman and her son. After dispatching his former guide, Fraigh himself charges into the fore, attacking the sheep-demons with total abandon, as any good hero would.
>+Tuatha de Macha - level 1 Company (Size: 4 Warriors)

>Eliza
You don't even have to seduce her, just bend her over and take her whenever. With dat roll doe, her pussy must be drenched with your romancing

>Please Specify Starting Location in Fluff: near the lake in the center of the island
>Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
>Character Nationality: Welsh
>Fluff: Cadfael was born in Wales to a Lord's retainer and a milkmaid, orphaned as a bastard he spent his years in the streets, begging and stealing to survive. When the norsemen came for his village, Cadfael was pressed into service by the local lord. After the army he was in was soundly crushed, he then roamed the land as a sellsword

western of south eastern island? both have large lakes relatively close to the center.

Character Nationality: Welsh
Wooooooooo

>Character Name: Orven Luvern
>Character Nationality: French/German
>Fluff: Orven is a crafty man, born to a blacksmith and now wealthy merchant, he learned quickly he had the gift of tongues and ever since, has lead people to follow him and die for him. Drafted into the French service, and born to lead he was tasked with securing the southeast isle for the King and settling it.

Get on into the IRC
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net

For now I'm going to assume South Eastern, if I assumed incorrect tell me in your next post.

>Please Specify Starting Location in Fluff: near the lake in the center of the island
>Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
>Character Nationality: Welsh
>Fluff: Cadfael was born in Wales to a Lord's retainer and a milkmaid, orphaned as a bastard he spent his years in the streets, begging and stealing to survive. When the norsemen came for his village, Cadfael was pressed into service by the local lord. After the army he was in was soundly crushed, he then roamed the land as a sellsword
>Inventory:
+Steel Bastard sword and leather Armor
>Companions:
>Traits:
+Sellsword - Gain a 3 third action when hired by another player (This action most be related, for or against, the request of the other player)

yes, that is fine

>Fluff: Orven is a crafty man, born to a blacksmith and now wealthy merchant, he learned quickly he had the gift of tongues and ever since, has lead people to follow him and die for him. Drafted into the French service, and born to lead he was tasked with securing the southeast isle for the King and settling it.
>Inventory:
+2 Large Merchant vessels
+4 Transports
+7 Galleys
>Companions:
+French Navy (167 Crew members)
+Wives (62 Women Settlers)
>Traits:

>Inventory:
+4 Transports
+7 Galleys
>Companions:
>Traits:

1-2. Land all the French ships and settlers on the western continent and start building shelter using whatever we have.
3-4. Send out sme of the crew on a search party to locate ant resources of use and survey the general area.

Rolled 94, 56, 3, 33 = 186 (4d100)

Rolled 94, 98 = 192 (2d100)

>>Please Specify Starting Location in Fluff: near the lake in the center of the island
>>Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
>>Character Nationality: Welsh
>>Fluff: Cadfael was born in Wales to a Lord's retainer and a milkmaid, orphaned as a bastard he spent his years in the streets, begging and stealing to survive. When the norsemen came for his village, Cadfael was pressed into service by the local lord. After the army he was in was soundly crushed, he then roamed the land as a sellsword

>Inventory:
>Companions:
>Traits:
+Sellsword - Gain a 3 third action when hired by another player (This action most be related, for or against, the request of the other player)

1/2. Well, I should head to the nearest town and look for work.

Purple Settlement:
>Fraigh macDiadh
(92)(56) - You order the charge and sever the head of the sheep before you head in yourself, they fall to your blades like a lamb to the slaughter. Within minutes the 8 beasts lay dead upon the cave floor adding to the already rotten smell of their den. You approach the bleeding child the older sheep holding him tight to her chest, flinching as you reach for her. Their tanned skin contrasts with the paleness of the other sheep monsters you had previously interacted with. You turn around toward the entrance of the cave to see the beheaded sheep woman who guided you here stand. Around you the slain beasts began to reform and an inky black voice begins to resonate through the halls, unintelligible until it slowly coagulated into a bastardized version of Irish. “I would appreciate if you were not so harsh on my concubines, they are such delicate creatures.” You doubt those world as you watch one of the concubines pick up half of what you assume was her brain and stuff it back into her reforming skull. “If you must have our meal go ahead, though I ask that once you do you don’t return…” the lingering threat from whatever undead overlord you are listening to is enough for most of your men to turn and leave, taking the women and the boy in your arms you sprint from the cave your last glimpse being of an ethereal form materializing from the shadow a wide grin etched across the pitch black body. (+You saved Goat Mom - She is special) (+You discovered whatever the hell that was)

>Dara Mag Uiginn
(36) Even with all the work you’ve been doing and the help of the men you put only a small dent into the newest ship in the fleet.
(91) You spend your time in the Manor with Eliza, and her feeling become more obious the more you focus on her instead of the ships. Her odd infatuation in you becomes overwhelmingly clear when at the end of the week, using the excuse of the storm raging outside, Eliza snuck into your room and under the covers. If that wasn’t enough, her hands seems attracted to your more private body parts. If you had not the self control it would have been that night, not the morning after, you sunk yourself into her. Though it might have been more appropriate as the kitchen maid finding you two a top your workbench might have been less than discrete.
(99*+18) With a hop in your step you get to work on the ship that week, though with less time to spend your work is more passionate than ever. (+Fleet progress (18/60) - mistakenly forgot to add 3)
(53) Your recent conquest and the time spent with the men continues to embolden your leadership ability (+Leadership 2 Progress (2/6)

The Briton Settl:
>Charles Idicus
With you settlement complete and after so long you are finally ready to start a new life (+Leadership 2 - (+6 to all leadership rolls) => (+Settler: Creation of buildings get a plus +10 until deemed a proper settlement)
(91) - You travel up the river and find that while you would need to head slightly inland to find significant amount of wood the lands around here is rife with fertility, the main river gives an easy access to fresh water and for one reason or another the wildlife seems to be devoid of any real threat beyond a large number of foxes.
(14) - While you are out the settlers beached the fleet and began to build a rudimentary town on the beach. Bye the tiem your back one of the ships has been stripped down and turned into a shack for you… while the sentiment is nice your plans were more or less put to the curb.

The Norman Settlement:
>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(12) Other than than the feeling of warmth and a laughing lasair much of what happened last night is lost on you, and with how Lasair you can't gauge at all what went down last night.
(64) While you spend your days staring a Lasair and her odd lack of any inkling of emotion, you decide to head out into the field and make sure the men are still clearing more land (+Land clearing Progress (5/7))

>Bernadine Karling
(36)(46) - You focus on training your men however with the number of little “festivals” going down at camp you think it might have been better to stay out in the wild (+Experience Company Progress - (5/6))

>Fancisco de Coimbra
(9) You send a few of your trusted men to make the journey back to the larger settlement to trade for lumber. By the weeks end you are worried the men weren’t going to return until you see a ship on the horizon. As they beach you can tell that trade did not go so well, back at the purple settlement a number of mishaps lead to the loss of most of the gems. Using the few they had left they bought axes and headed into the forest to collect some wood and using the rest they got it process into some lumber. (+2 Woodcutting axes) (+Small Stack of Processed lumber)(-All the gems)
(45) It is quickly identified which of the plant caused the testers death, and it is now shunned by hungry followers. A number of the more flavourful plants are identified and have become a normal part of the diet. Any uses for all the non edible parts of the plants are all but lost on the people. (+identified the tasty and the deadly)

The French Settlement
>Orven Luvem
(94)(56) - Using the light forests of the Area you begin setting up a number of huts, by the end of your first few weeks here you have enough to house your settlers and many of them have begun improving upon their rudimentary huts with bits and pieces of their own possessions. (+”Primitive” Wooden huts)(+Small Wooden Settlement Progress (2/4)
(3)(33) With much to do back at the camp, many don’t take these scouting missions seriously. It isn’t until a small group of villagers go missing during one does the camp became eerily quiet. (-Situation: Missing settlers Progress (0/6)

The Wilds:
>Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
(94)(98) - You cut a clear path south through the thick forest and into the marshland around the Southern Settlement (Purple). Along the way you gather quite a hefty sack of goods, if you found a trader or merchant they would undoubtedly be worth a small fortune. Or maybe you could use this information for personal gain. (+A number of exotic plants and their fruits)(+4 Large “Jaguar” pelts)(+Location of Marble Pit)(+Location of Ebony Trees)

I found a vein of lead or something, just so you know. I went into camp to tell you or somebody so you know IC

Rolled 6, 99 = 105 (2d100)

>Companions:
>Traits:

1-2; Train Cohesiveness and my ability as a leader! I must be able to bring out their potential and take it inside me to harness as my own willpower~... NOT LIKE THAT! AND STOP LISTENING IN ON ME WRITING IN MY DIARY~!

>Character Nationality:Welsh/Briton
2 oxen
untrained hounds
>Companions:
+Sailor,
+Fishing Boat
+Settler: Creation of buildings get a plus +10 until deemed a proper settlement
+Prepared farming: +10 to all rolls to creating farms)
+Leadership 2 : +6 to all leadership rolls

Rolled 19, 54 = 73 (2d100)

(Is the little fishing boat still here? I know I lost all the ships but hoping I can still fish lol)

1. Charles first order of business is to get walls built. The prepared lumber and and nails we purchased way back at the green settlement should be more than sufficient and we have even more since the overenthusiastic peasants broke down the ships before I could stop them. Protection in this new land takes priority. Charles will oversee the project himself working with the builders hand in hand. The axe warriors will help as well cutting lumber where needed and standing guard as well.
Charles Idicus -warrior-Shield and Spear
+Settler: Creation of buildings get a plus +10 until deemed a proper settlement
+Leadership 2 : +6 to all leadership rolls

2. Our next order of business is to see the land sewn with seed and crops ready to come in. Luckily we are in flatland with no trees so the land doesn't even need to be cleared. Truly Christ blesses us with the land we have found. Richard and Brienne will see to this while the scouts/explorers show them where the best land is. The old guard will protect them.
English Civilian company +34 English male peasants +127 Women, +22 children
+Prepared farming: +10 to all rolls to creating farms

The mercenaries will alternate between the two groups keeping an eye on things and passing messages where needed.

Rolled 14, 33 = 47 (2d100)

>Inventory:
+4 Transports
+7 Galleys
>Companions:
>Buildings
+Prmitive wooden huts
>Traits:

1.Continue to erect the small wooden setttlement, it is the first step to claiming the wilds.
2. Situation: missing settlers, send out a search party lead by Orven to find the settlers and survey the immediate area.

Rolled 85, 78 = 163 (2d100)

1/2 - Fraigh leads his men in quick pace, not a retreat, merely a return to the place he had previously been in a tactical manner. With the strange sheep-woman safe afore him on his horse, he rides back to the settlement, there for her and her son to heal her wounds. They will be privileged guests of his house, not to be imposed upon as his less reputable guest was the night before. And when they are well, he will try and teach them the Irish tongue, or French if they prefer something more animalistic.

>Companions:
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Goat Mom
++Sheep Son
+Quarry
+Campaign Funds (Farm)
+THE WALL
>Campaign (14/20)

I should specify we are building the walls with plans to grow. Meaning a rather looong stretch of walls with alot of empty space inside

Rolled 14, 54 = 68 (2d100)

>Fluff:
>Inventory:
>Companions:

(+Large Farmland - Progress (2/7)) (+Cleared Land - Progress (4/7)

1. We will continue to clear this land 5/7

2. Keep working on the farmland 2/7

A lead vein?

Well done Bernadine! I know I can always rely on you.

We'll start up a mine the moment the farmlands are finished

Edit clarified by gm still have 6 ships and fishing boat. Next turn's post will have corrected stat sheet.

Rolled 97, 6 = 103 (2d100)

>>Please Specify Starting Location in Fluff: near the lake in the center of the island
>>Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
>>Character Nationality: Welsh
>>Fluff: Cadfael was born in Wales to a Lord's retainer and a milkmaid, orphaned as a bastard he spent his years in the streets, begging and stealing to survive. When the norsemen came for his village, Cadfael was pressed into service by the local lord. After the army he was in was soundly crushed, he then roamed the land as a sellsword

>Inventory:
(+A number of exotic plants and their fruits)(+4 Large “Jaguar” pelts)(+Location of Marble Pit)(+Location of Ebony Trees)
>Companions:
>Traits:

1/2. Alright, go some swag, now lets go to town and find a bloke to work for

Post from Random - Portuguese Man
(Actions 1 and 2) - Building a farm