Character Thread

Let's talk about your characters, Veeky Forums

What's the last thing you did with them ?
What's next for them in the campaign ?
What's their gear ?
Do they still write to their mom back home ?

Anything you wanna share about your characters

>What's the last thing you did with them ?
Plan to adopt two children after her plan to recapture the lighthouse resulted in their parents death.
>What's next for them in the campaign ?
Travel to whiteplume mountain to help the parties druid recover a legendary artefact.
>What's their gear ?
Half-plate and a weapon of warning
>Do they still write to their mom back home ?
Her mommy is dead

Is it odd that most my characters don't have familys? Only 2 of mine had any and only one interacted with them, while leaving forever.

Not really, I find it far easier to play drifter adventurers or characters that aren't 100% pure good when you have no contact with the family.

Hard to go to the family and go :
>Oh mom, I was in the neighboor killing people for fun and money, and I decided to come say hi

>what's the last thing you did with them?
Scouted a town invaded by demons, built a makeshift bomb.
>What's next for them in the campaign?
Attack the demon filled city
>What's their gear?
Leather armor and a mace
>Do they still write to their mom back home?
Mom and dad died when the floating city collapsed on them

>last thing
Got raped. Dueled a party member over "muh honor", lost initiative, got kncoked out in one hit, looted for all my valuables, and then left in the street. And then, raped, many, many times, as it was in a kind of bad part of town without any guards. Eventually woke up completely naked, tied to a makeshift bed in a warehouse at the port, covered head to toe, inside and out, with semen. Busted my way out of there and magicked up some clothes, then took a long bath. That was the last thing I did last session.

>what's next
I don't really know. Not sure how to react to this to be completely honest. I knew the game was mature, and I'm not objecting to the content, but I don't really know what sort of response my character would have. She's a super prideful mage with a noble background. The character who beat her is an edgy "don't care about the law or your honor bullshit" type, but I don't think he intended this to happen to my character, and besides I don't know that she'd want anyone else to know about what happened, so revenge feels inappropriate.

>gear
None, now. Before, I had a couple of magic items that mostly helped my spellcasting and appearance.

>write mom
Maybe that would be a good reaction, getting in touch with family. Though her mom is a horrid bitch, so I'd have her write her dad, I think.

>willingly participating in some sad fuck's magical realm

became a paladin
help Cardazzo di Rinaldi put her son on the throne of Calabria
>What's their gear ?
Full plate, metal shield, heirloom arming sword (+2 critical, counts as calendar sword for white magic)
They've written to their dad about governance and duty, but have been engrossed in their duty to their oldest ally, the Rinaldi, and have not written to any of their mothers. His dad has three wives.

this, this so hard

Nothing, campaign starts in a few weeks.

SCIENCE!

>Whats their gear

Lab coat, jeans, light blue original series Star Fleet shirt, rocket boots, shrink belt, ray gun. Not laser gun. Fucking ray gun. With the fin on top and everything.

>Do they still write to their mom back home

Her mom's dead.

She's a super-scientist whose inventions are powered by pseudo-magic and believes in Space Age dreams unironically, fighting to bring about the World of Tomorrow!

Eh, it doesn't bother me that much, it wasn't ERPd out or anything, and it's a text game so I wasn't sitting through heavy breathing neckbeard narration.

I'm all for mature and integration of stuff like sex and all, can be cool actually.

but this is too damn le edgy magical realm for me.

Still I hope it'll go better for your character, user

Rescued my close friend from torture, killed a whole bunch of evil (?) guys which powered up my demon pact blade.
Got a mission to kill a complete innocent with my sword to power it up again, so assassinating him should be fun. With mind control powder, invisibility and Disguise Self it shouldn't be hard.
>What's their gear ?
Demon sword, breastplate, normal crystal ball and crystal ball that sucks people's souls out.
That would be awkward, as he supported the dwarven rebellion and subsequently won them the civil war, against his parents who stood on the other side of things. But if he's in town he'll gladly stop by for dinner.

I just feel like having a PC get raped is a bit too far for me to feel comfortable taking it without it being explicitly clear the player would be OK with it, that just seems like it crosses some sort of line. I dunno, that's pretty awful and it sounds like it might have been kinda forced given your story.

Threatened my buddy from the police by visiting his family when he wasn't home. Invited them to my wedding.
Possibly death by the hand of an experimental military android, shaped to look like a literall angel of death. If not, giving up a guy I had to snatch at an airport to Yakuza, in exchange for my sister.
>What's their gear ?
Some high-tech body armor, a magnum and a computer virus that makes androids go bonkers and start ripping themselves apart.
Never did. And it's not going to change anytime soon, since I put her under house arrest as soon as I took over the family business.

>What's the last thing you did with them?
Branded a forest creature that was stealing
Follow the group to the mountains to see the dwarfs
>What's their gear?
Longbow, studded leather
No, hasn't had the time but would given the chance.

>She's a super prideful mage with a noble background
She finds everyone who raped her and murders them in an extremely brutal fashion. Ending with the PC that knocked her out and left her lying there.

Can't have this lowborn scum talking shit, son.

Sacrificed him to kill the gods and give humanity control of their own fates
What's next for them in the campaign?
Considering the way he died, probably not much.
What's their gear?
Standard thief gear, and briefly Death's scythe.
Do they still write to their mum back home?
Considering the sort of person he was and the sort of person he became, she'd be proud of him.

Helped the party stop a world ending god from coming back and destroying the world. While suffering from permanent blindness. Granted, he was given echolocation by his god so he could continue his hunt for said world ending god.
The campaign itself is over, but he's probably gonna stick to being a lawman. None of this adventuring shit he keeps getting dragged into.
>What's their gear ?
+2 Holy Composite Longbow, with Seeking and Speed enchantments.
Nah, she died of old age. He's sorta exiled from his old homeland; he's a good cop from a land of bad cops.

Came up with the concept of a 1Barb/rest in Druid, but instead of a raging bear, flavoring rage as "the spirits" protecting and empowering the character, while he's otherwise a supportive/shamanistic caster.

Meeting some assholes in a tavern, probably

>What's their gear ?
Nothing but a loincloth and big ol' waraxe, since for some reason druids are fine with metal weapons in 5e.

Hell yeah. I used to never write family into my backstories, but it helps building the character a lot and setting their place in the world. Just don't tell your DM about the family unless you want them killed before the next session even starts

Got accidentally blown up by his elf turned demon waifu he summoned. As it turns out if you hit her too hard she explodes into a fiery death nova of flames.
He survived heavily wounded and generally thinks this was totally worth it, because the enemy was as surprised as he was and who wouldn't want to be married to a eldritch demon thing.

Taking some time for recovery probably. That or getting out of city that is currently in a state of civil war between the faction of Not-Jews and the Not-Mafia of italian halflings.

>What's their gear ?
Nothing of note aside from a copy of the Necronomicon and a ring that binds him to his elf-demon eldritch thing waifu.

She is probably too busy trying to chew someone's face off after the capital slowly descending into madness due to great old one fuckery and the party, instead of saving it, basically NOPE'd the fuck out.

>Anything you wanna share about your characters
Our party is basically the A-Team if the A-Team was made of murderhobos. Our party tries to be good but is composed of morally-challenged individuals and this ends up with the places we got involved either on fire or destroyed or generally a lot more miserable than they were before the heroes arrived.

Pic unrelated.

Tortured by Sabbat

Either rescued by Coterie or killed by Sabbat

>What's their gear ?
Sawed-Off Shotgun, Bowie Knife, Glock, and Mastery of the Mortal Shell

That's a Blood Huntin'.

>so revenge feels inappropriate.

Revenge is never inappropriate. Use the fetal spawn created by the rape to breed a murderous flesh golem hell monster, and use that monster to destroy each rapist and each rapist's family.

Once you've done that, kill the other player character.

Dispensed JUSTICE!! to a mid-campaign mad priest boss type.

Getting wing grafts, so she can dispense JUSTICE!! in 3D.

>What's their gear ?
Full plate, fire mace, and Mercykiller shield. And badass murderous horse steed.

She works in Sigil, where she was born and raised. Mom is not that far. Although they probably don't see each other a lot... alignement gap and all (she's a LE aasimar).

Had a very pleasant chat with a deposed nobleman regarding the nature of Planar mechanics and Demiplanes, as well as discussed current events and the possibility of examining a magical object necessary to create a Philosopher's Stone.

At this point, either pursuing leads on escaping from the Demiplane he's trapped in or further researching the nature of Alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone in order to grant him longevity; he's no young spring chicken and being in the triple digits of age as a human means his time is running out.

>What's their gear ?
Robes of Wizardry, grants a lot of spell slots. A large amount of spell scrolls and wands. About a hundred pounds of magical reagents. Several hundred thousand GP worth of rare literature that he's collecting and selling copies of at extreme profit, as well as researching in his spare time.

His mother died when he was a child, while his father sold him to a passing Mercane who needed an assistant during his trip to Sigil. But even if his dad is still alive, he can't write to him anyway because the Demiplane doesn't allow anyone to leave.

Nice thread so far
Bumping shamelessly with my character

Recovering her memory of the last 3 days after being tricked into using a memory wiping artefact by a court mage plotting to take over a throne, and trying with no success to visit said court mage in prison to exact sweet & painful vengeance

Roaming in search for challenging kills and battles, probably by following the duo Paladin / Cleric who seem to attract a great deal of fights due to their JUSTICE ways

>What's their gear ?
+1 Greatswords (More like a 16th Zweihander) and splint mail. With some trophies of previous ennemies, the paladin objected about transporting an evil cultist head everywhere, but NE don't care

Not really, she's not good a family stuff, or any emotional stuff

Everything in this character screams Mary Sue.

Does it? She's a paladin variant. A bit of Mary-Sueing is somewhat expected, but neither the DM nor the other players seem to have a problem with it.

Well, she's not like an evil person, though. Killing for revenge isn't something she'd really do, even against people that attacked her. I think she'd probably want to pretend it never happened, because confronting it would make her feel weak and embarassed.

What about something like "I spit on your grave" movie

Or this, fight monsters with monsters. It is not right or good. It is only natural.

Honestly, either go to the authorities because she's lawful or have her leave the party and never come back because she doesn't want to confront what happened.

What do you guys think of dumb gentle giants that likes to do good things for poor peasants and children?

They're adorable, make them turn out to be more intelligent than they let on and you've got the recipe for high-grade husbando material.

I like them. Not enough to play their but they are bro tiers adventurers, especially if they try to reform the evil men.

>mfw I always play the gentle giant

you should feel good, user. you're a treasure every party needs

>lawful
Not playing D&D. Plus, I'm not sure the authorities will be of any help. I mean, in the first place there's the fact that my character is a woman of high standing and a lot of my social value comes from my prospects are a marriageable, virgin, young woman. Then there's the fact that I can't identify the people who assaulted me because I was unconscious. At best there's like, a rousting of the slums?

Revealing this to authorities will harm me, primarily, and probably hurt innocents more than the criminals.

>leave the party
I don't want to leave the game or make a new character so that's out.

Aren't there literally spells (3rd party, but can easily be argued to the DM as things that should be in the setting) that let you "turn back the clock" and restore not just your physical virginity, but erase your memory of sexual experiences?

It's from the Book of Erotic Fantasy, admittedly, but that would be *quite* the conversation to have with your DM on those spells existing.

Sometimes I shake things up and play a big grumpy giant that turns out to be a big lovable oaf, typically experienced in herbalism and always spending time in the villages we travel through healing a little girl's tummy ache or the hobble in an old man's step.

He even knows a bit of woodcrafting, so he leaves little wooden horses with his patients.

What the fuck is wrong with your twisted DM and party?! This is why I will never play a D&D campaign with strangers, and exactly why none of you will ever get laid.

This to the millionth power.

I've added in some sexual elements to my games but never to that degree. That's just way over the top descriptive and unnecessary.

I wish any of my PC's played a character like that. They're all obsessed with playing super Charismatic manipulators.

Yeah but there's a difference between saying "you bang the busty barmaid" and "you are raped repeatedly until everyone's semen is flowing out of you" as your DM hides his psycho-boner under the table.

100%. Most of the time we fuck around with it anyways. That's just bizarre though, why would anyone want to play with someone like that?

It was the bad side of town. Not a single fucking person is going to even turn their head if you disguised yourself as somebody else, sat around until you hear someone bragging about your rape (peasants will talk shit about something like that) and publicly immolate him.

Personally I'd burn the whole district down and play it off like I had nothing to do with it, but I'm a man of extremes.

As for the guy, throw a fireball in his face and accuse him of attempting to rape you.

Also your GM is a cunt and needs to have his game ruined imo.

Exactly.

That's a damn shame, playing the charismatic chess-master is fun for maybe one character in the party, but it just gets tired and sterile by the second rendition.

I guess I'm just biased because the last time I had a charismatic manipulator in the party she tried to turn my giant in a reliable meat-shield through her considerable charismatic assets.

Luckily, Wisdom was one of his strong attributes.

Again, not playing D&D.

There is time magic, but using it is super dangerous because there's time police who fuck you up for misusing it.

Dude, your virginal sorceress got gang-raped by half a hundred filthy men in the bad part of town after a trusted party member beat your ass down and never bothered to drag you somewhere safe.

Are you going to just let that slide? Events like these change people, and this should change your woman. Whether this is rolling up a new character or having your woman suffer panic attacks or going mad with revenge, *something* has to happen because of the rape.

Tell us more about the campaign, things like your party composition and party relationships, or the quest you're undertaking that got you in this mess.

This is a whole new level of autism.

Part of me wants to play a game like that. Mostly out of morbid curiosity.

Yes it's become a bit of a headache. They've managed to talk their way out of doing any fighting for the past few sessions but the scheming is getting into the realm of attempting to manipulate an entire kingdom.

>but using it is super dangerous because there's time police who fuck you up for misusing it.

I don't think the Time Police are going to arrest a woman who's using time magic to get back her maidenhead after a night of non-stop rape.

And if they are than that's the DM's fault for pressing the issue like it's something worth keeping.

See what I'm saying here? Make the move, force the DM to address what happened. By reversing the flow of time you're forcing his hand to either say "yes, you're clean now" or "no, I want you to stay used and defiled."

That sounds really, really boring.

And a party I'd love to join to inject some simple humanity into the dynamics.

Wrote her back story, I suppose. I'm just starting up a new character next session because we're at a transition point in the campaign and my old character wasn't a great fit for the party composition.

Adventure, and heroics! Honestly, I don't know what's going to come next at this point.

>What's their gear?
A stylish but durable and magically-reinforced dress, and a very gaudy magic rod. Also some medical supplies and basic adventuring gear.

Regularly! As well as to her old mentor in the arcane arts.

He's a Goblin Arcane Rogue named Rakash (bonus points for anyone who knows the reference). Last session he broke into a sealed vault of a Dwarven God in his own temple using a simple crowbar (took a shot in the dark and rolled a 20). We grabbed the goose inside and sold it to the settings head God.

And no he doesn't write is mother.

I've worked for Cyanide, user. nice one

Tried to climb a 5000 feet mountain to catch up to a burning skeleton army. Fell off and reach terminal velocity in said army.

Now he has to go throught the afterlife (again) to get his soul back and return to slay (again)

>What's their gear ?
A simple sword and suit of armor. The only distinguished thing is a torn green cloak wrapped arounf his neck.

He's been lost in time for 3000 years being vomited out of space-time to slay. He doesn't know what the fuck is going on anymore. He probably died half a dozen time, doesn't remember most of it. All he knows is that he is the Bastard Who Slays and he's terrible at not being slain.

>Anything you wanna share about your characters
This was a character ported over several campaigns I couldn't attend systematically. The GM basically turned my poor fisherman's son into some sort of time-travelling warrior. It was funny because he was effectively 3000 years old but still acted like a smartass kid who had resigned his fate to slaying and being slain.

That's cool!
Styx is honestly one of my favorite games I've ever played. but I'm Also a sucker for a great stealth game. Really looking forward to the next one.

I even had a friend of my moms in France order once of those collectors statues of Styx that they did not make available outside of France And mail it over to America.

Personally lead a counter attack against a group of Outlander raiders who hit a settlement up the coast and laid siege to the keep. We succeeded, caught them unaware, burnt one boat and captured two for ourselves. Took us a day to get there, so they lost a lot of people. Still, that's three ships that won't be raiding my characters province again.

A series of signal fires was set up and in place to alert us to any assaults on the major towns. They lit it at their end, and somehow the message never go through. All the signal towers are accounted for. That means treachery and treason is afoot, and she intends to find it and cut it out.

>What's their gear?
Her armour is fairly light, although she has a little chain and some plates tucked away strategically in there. When she rides out for a fight she actually puts on some real armour. She is a fairly adept duellist, a dab hand with a rapier and dagger. She currently possesses the family blade, though she finds somewhat clumsy to wield and tends to leave it above the fireplace.

Her mother isn't herself, not since father was killed. The shock of it broke her somewhat. She rarely, if ever, leaves her chambers, and is barely coherent when she isn't comatose. Emese tries to see her once a day, but in a way she has resigned herself to the fact that her mother isn't there any more.

Thats... beautiful.

This. She is not going be that prideful mage anymore.

I would suggest that either she retires and you roll up a new character or she decides that it's time to do some damage.

So the obligatory punishment for misuse of time magic is a gangrape?

Fail to talk people out of a rebelion and falsely report the destruction of a weapons cache to their client
Training with a hero from the settings last war
>What's their gear?
Chainmail and a jacket with their family crest
They're usually at home with the family most nights, unless the family are also out on tasks.

All right I can do it, as if I have anything better to do.
Cast a sleep spell on charging orcs, which allowed our party to push the bout into the sea and run away before goddess destroyed the island.

Going home and resuming his job as tariff collector in port.
Or maybe not.

>What's their gear ?
Dagger, rags, boots, spellbook, steel rope and that is all.
Including things in shared ownership in party: Longship and around 800 gp in gold and trinkets.

Judging by everything, probably not, he is probably going to visit her on the next dinner.

Liberated a fallen dwarf hold from the evils that had taken up residence. Basically, the hold had fallen due to "mysterious circumstances" five hundred years ago. What few survivors there were had absolutely no idea what caused everyone to freak out, only that one minute they were fine and the next they were fleeing in terror.

Since then, a bunch of orcs and goblins started squatting in the hold and became minions of the great evil lurking within. We picked our way through the hold and left a big trail of dead orcs and goblins in our wake, as we worked our way down to the deepest levels of the hold.

At the very end, there was some crazy fuckhuge demon spider nesting there. We killed her and her death sent the remaining orcs and goblins running.

My character (dwarf barbarian) is the grandson of the fallen hold's king. He's now king of a pile of rubble. Not sure how the DM is going to spin things, but my character is going to be sending invitations to the descendants of the survivors and inviting adventurous dwarves from all over to help rebuild and settle the reclaimed kingdom.

>What's their gear?

He's got a sweet, magical axe of unparalleled craftsmanship and a magic crown both claimed from the demon spider's hoard.

Yeah. She's going to be the first one to receive an invite.

to avoid getting killed by a cult, she started worshiping a new deity.
currently, the party's going to go kill some crime boss for said cult.
>What's their gear ?
chainmail, longsword and shield, and a holy amulet
Yes, and to her daughter. She sends them money, too.

Didn't a party member rape you first?

What would be a a good motivator/call to action for a NRFS?
A simple man from a distant land, called to action when _________________.

Does he princess carry female party members that ask nicely?

What the hell is an NRFS.

Welcome newfriend.

Well it was a quest, you can hardly blame him for ignoring it.

Do something simple, like he's trying to support his whore wife and bastard children by running away to the battlefield seeking death or glory.

>last thing did with them
Survived a deadly maze
>up next
break out a defecting cultist from the tower the maze was built to protect
>gear
Hand crossbow, four enchanted daggers, boots of speed, leather armor, stolen spellbook, and bag of holding.
>write to mom?
She can't read so it would be lost on her, also just learning how to write.

He is an elf, and as a baby, he was one of the only survivors of a weretiger raid on his village. The weretigers thought that an elf would be handy for going into steal provisions for them so they would be able to raid less. He came of age in their society, and had to be told he was adopted.

Well I think it's probably going to be a psychological problem for her since she's more concerned about her image than actually addressing what happened.

But about the campaign:

The party is a rag tag group of people who have banded together against this militarist faction and are presently trying to convince local officials to investigate some of the faction members on corruption charges. That's been the plot for like 8 sessions now, though it's become more of a sandbox affair at this point. The guy who kicked my ass was a thief-style character. Prior to the duel I was trying to get merchants together to lobby the local government about the militatists.

No, he just 1 hit KO'd me and fucked off to his dojo. I seriously doubt he was expecting my character to get raped.

Put a vampire in a headlock.
Hopefully not dying.
>What's their gear ?
He doesn't feel safe leaving town without something for slashing, something for poking, something for braining, and something for shooting. Oh, and his mandolin.
He's travelled so far, a courier might not even be able to get a letter to her. At least seventy years he's been bumming around the world.

Make him pay, degrade his pleb ass.

For honour and justice retribution. Make every single one of the involve pay.

Teach them a lesson about messing with nobility.

>I seriously doubt he was expecting my character to get raped
It's still his fault.

Street scum put you in a position to get your noble womanhood defiled by an entire neighborhood of dirty commoner cocks.

This calls for reparations, he needs to pay the bride price and take responsibility.

Honestly, you're being awfully dismissive of any attempt to get payback for what was an extremely traumatic event.

His character might have enjoy it too much? Or he might enjoy it way too much?

brush it off, but with every session act more and more somber. Brush off attempts to talk about it. Then, when you feel appropriate, unload all the fear, disgust, anger, and hurt that was welling up deep inside her.

PS. Make sure to unload all the frustrations on the PC that knocked you out. That way it turns into character development with an added bonus of making them feel bad

Instead of typing out the expected reaction, I'm gonna suggest you start fucking up that bastard's campaign, and troll harder and harder until you're thrown out.
Split up the party. Lead some or all party members into assisted suicide. Start political factions within the group. Intentionally kill an npc you're supposed to protect and make it look like someone else's fault. PM different players with different, conflicting requests. Make the requests look like they're in their best interests (or illusion thereof). Make yourself be manipulated on purpose by the gm or the gm's friends, only to pull a mega-starscream at an opportune moment.
There are plenty of good "guides" how to ruin an egoistic, incompetent gm's day and I'm not going to reiterate them here. But (or should I say butt) if you do decide to stay in that game and ruin it for everyone, feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
Let's put a smile on that face.

Basically gives us revange if not for you or your character, do it for us. Do it for those whose character have been defiled by worthless GM.

Why are you even trying to convince that user to do something about the rape? Every suggestion has been brushed away or excused into something ineffectual, the user is clearly not interested in actually getting back or fixing their position.

We straight up suggested simple time magic to get back her virginity and the guy blurted out something about time cops finding that use of the magic "improper."

Well if the character doesn't want to address it that's fine, but shit like that builds up until you do talk about it. If they're looking for a natural way to deal with it in a way their character would react that's the best I got. If that's not good enough I will assume they are just looking for attention and it either didn't happen or they don't actually mind that it happened and it was just Veeky Forums story fodder

>What happened
As a reward for giving the head god a pair of geese (LONG story) he gained an army of angels for a week
>Whats next
Going kill Grandpa and take back his clan!
>Whats their gear
Dragon Forged Plate Mail and a Dragon Forged Longsword along with a Adamantine Shield!
>Do they write to mom?
Mom and Dad are unfortunately dead. Grandpappy is still alive though! He intends to rectify that though. Its ok because he's a terrible terrible human being who killed ma and pa.... And threw him in a wolf pit.... He was 9.

>Pic very related

Our Halfling once got stricken with poison, and his response to nurse her back to health was stuff his backpack with pillows and blankets and let her ride in it, snacks and drinks and antitoxin in the side-pockets.

If it's a text only game I'd be more than happy to jump in and pretend to be the player. Though given the response I don't see how that could happen.

Same game, different anons.

Well, we dealt with a CE dragon that was attacking a small town...and by that, I mean my character was raped by and married to said dragon after a charm spell gone wrong.
Hopefully we'll be raiding an ancient crypt loaded with undead.
>What's their gear?
What's pictured, and he's working on making a headband of int and an amulet of mighty fists for another party member.
I'm pretty sure he's loving the fact that he's been at least a hundred miles from his mother for the last few days.

>Well, we dealt with a CE dragon that was attacking a small town...and by that, I mean my character was raped by and married to said dragon after a charm spell gone wrong.

Please tell me the dragon assumed a humanoid form before doing that, user.

Because dank memes aside, having sex with a giant lizard is disgusting.

My DM left it horrifyingly ambiguous. However, since then it has been in a humanoid form near constantly.

>However, since then it has been in a humanoid form near constantly.

Is it an attractive form, at least?

I think that's the approach I'm going to take, it seems the most fitting for my character. She's supposed to be a tsundere type, and already has trouble talking about her feelings, let alone with something like this. She'll be overwhelmed by an increasing amount of stomach-churning guilt and anxiety. From her perspective I think she would blame herself for this happening in the first place, because she wasn't strong enough to win or fight back.

Perfect, user.
please, have a cute bunny atop another bunny for this.

Looks basically like Onyxia's human form, except her human form is described as being a 'clumsy attempt' at shape-changing. Aka, she's got her horns, tail, and claws instead of hands and feet.

She's blatant waifu bait with how she acts but w/e, I dig it.