CYOA General

CYOA Thread.

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-19
youtu.be/E1p0Ta3uky8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Added a few things. Still taking new Companions, just write them up in the template ive got made.

Still got a long way to go so any input is great.

What things tho

well i worked on this for hours only to miss the new thread by five posts. i have formulated the ultimate neet paradise.
1) Personal cell, 12 credits: a gimme because it combines all the benefits of cache with a safe place (away from shanking) to live and a goddamn shower, which is important for any kind of comfort. Skip the jumpsuit. You're not going to be leaving your cell once, who gives a shit if you're naked?
2) Personal Cell Turret, 5 credits. You're not going to leave your home, so you only need a weapon to defend your living space. Gets you the best bang for your buck of any weapon, and works even when you're sleeping. Good #value.
3) Personal Cell Screen, 3 credits: Your portal to the universe, and main source of entertainment. Don't bother with the earth shit, that's a trap: earth is just one backward planet and its name literally means "dirt". plug in to the galactic mass media (and vidya) and never plug out. This is also your way to learn about the other aliens you share the prison with and their customs.
So we've spent 20 credits. If you want, you can just buy an alien sex slave (10) and call it good. But I've got a better solution:
4)Snacks, 1 credit. Each purchase comes with one food type and one drink. Personally, I'd buy this five times. You're gonna go fucking nuts if you have to live off nutrient cubes and water for the rest of your life. Here's what I'd get for food options: Ham and Cheese Omelette, Lamb Korma, Steak (rare), Bacon Cheeseburger, and Cookie Dough Ice Cream. For drinks: Coffee, Beer, Red Bull, Vodka, and Coca Cola.
5) Healing Gel, five credits: Here's the coup de grace and the linchpin to all our space-neet plans. With this, you can heal any injury that happens to you, and to others. You can leverage this for other benefits, too: You can offer to heal other inmates in exchange for radium to power up your healing gel dispenser, and you can trade globs for sex. And there you have it: your prison hell is now a neet paradise.

My problem with this is that the powers don't really reflect the lore much.
You have this great backstory about pieces of a god's soul but the powers they grant you are just distilled mechanics, like superpowers in a really simple superhero CYOA.
Except in a superhero CYOA it's sort of up to the player to connect their choices under an overarching theme, in a CYOA like this where you have to optimize for all the enemies you'll be encountering you're sort of expecting your build to gain a bit of character by itself, just from your tactical choices.

Can you do something like every power falling under a certain category of affinity or making use of a process unique to the setting?

>falling under a certain category of affinity or making use of a process unique to the setting?
Sounds like it'd make for very boring, one note builds.

How so?
It wouldn't change anything about the mechanics, just the fluff.

Finally finished the OC I've been working on.

If you want to post builds and stuff, I'll make an effort to read through every one. I'll probably make a new version eventually, so feel free to criticize anything you think should be changed.

2/3

3/3

There's an option for multiplayer here since I figured people would want to try pitting their armies against each other.

Reason: Conqueror
Player: Tactician, Charisma, En Garde (sword [if that's too vague, longsword]), Daring, Whispering Blade (sword [if that's too vague, longsword]).

Troops: 2x half elf, 2x Dragonborn.
Dragonborn will make good frontline infantry/shock troops, whilst half elves will make good archers and sneaky special forces types.

Army: Lesser magic, Finest steel (sword [if that's too vague, longsword]), Loyalty.

Kingdom: Castelia.

I will lead my army from the front and crush all resistance before me. Each one of my men is worth 100 of their boys. We will not be stopped.

First time I took a good look at this. Looks fun! Reminds me a bit of Traveler. Made a sort of partial test build.

Kana Kimura

Tier 1
>Natural Weapons (Vampire Fangs) 1
Tier 2
>Shapeshifting (2) 3
>Beauty (2) 5
>Temperature Resistance (2) 7
Tier 3
>Endurance (2) 9
>Flight (3) 12
>Immunity (3) 15
>Instant Transmission (1) 16
>Regeneration (3) 19
>Senses (1) 20
>Speed (3) 23
>Stealth (1) 24
>Toughness (3) 27
>Energy Attack (2) 29
Special
>Immortality 30

Perks
>Unique Armor
>Special Weapon

Equipment
>Starship (Hypergiant) 160
>Universal Maps 169
>Servitors (Professionals) 191
>Copper Coin 199

Space explorer build. Going to fly around exploring, doing a little business, and maybe occasionally blow something up. Don't really want more power, so will try and avoid other Demiurges. Still thinking about which Patron and Companions.....

I know that feel.
I know it well.

OMG! I've been waiting for this one! So exciting!

>Revenge

>En Garde (Lance)
>Here Be Dragons
>Inhuman (Elf)
>Tactician
>Charisma
>Greater Magic (Fire)

>Elf (Archers)
>Human (Knights)
>Half-Elf x2 (Spears)

>Loyalty
>Terror

>Vrxxnyr

I'll never forgive the Goblins and Imps for what they did! Their towns will burn and the Goblins will be Dragon food! And I will personally duel any Goblin who has the guts to accept the challenge! Revenge shall be mine! Total victory or death!

>Didn't use my companion
Now I'm sad.

Are you the same guy that made this?
WARNING SHITTY IMAGE SIZE

He is not. The one you posted is by Beri (see the "b" in the top-right corner).

>Justice (I'm using war as a business to get elect, so I can end war as a business!)
>Charisma, Daring, Living Armor (son!)
I FOLLOW A PATH! YOU FOLLOW YOUR WRATH! BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME!

Anyway though, for the rest of my army
>Half-elves, Goblins, Dwarves, Dragonborn, Gnomes
>Lesser Magic, Sex Appeal (actually kind of practical since it's the same protection in a lighter package and less resource use), Finest Steel (swords, likely gladius style), Terror
>Regalia (Fuck the Bourgeois!)

Plus, the guy I'd like to fight already posted, so no Senator Armstrong/Raiden battle.

What did the goblins do to inspire such blind hatred?

Why dont the namefags add signatures more often?
Anyway thanks user.

>I know what would stop people arguing about whose waifu is shit! Make them all shit!

Post anything by Harem user, I want to see a high-quality shitstorm for a change.

Jesus. I like this CYOA, but I think I'm gonna say no to all of them. I would take Zeus and not command anyone for the charisma aura, but I don't trust my willpower.

Really solid drawbacks, though.

My guess is existing, don't expect any sort of intelligent explanation from a racist.

The Ear Stud of Providentia, The Bracelet of Hephaestus, and The Locket of Aphrodite
The time to become an unequivocal douchenozzle is now.

Dont worry, im still adding a lot of Companions.

Which one was yours? Repost it just in case. I may have forgot on accident.

You forgot the Spirit Gift.

Anything you would like to see in Universal War? Its still open for any suggestions or input on balance.

The Powers are just suppose to be neutral. The rough idea is for you to build whatever type of demi god you are.

Like war? take skills about fighting. Like women and wine? Take skills about partying and charisma.

What would you prefer to see me do?

Yup, that guy isn't me. However, I did find the site I used for my art from that CYOA, so I guess credit goes to him for the design inspiration.

Reason: Justice

Player
Greater Magic (Fire)
Inhuman (Dragonfae)
Living Armor

Troops
750 Elves
750 Dragonborn
500 Dragonfae (half elf, half dragonborn)
500 Half-elves

Army
Lesser Magic
Loyalty
Mutation
Blood Bond (Dragonfae)

Unexpected Encounter

The Dragonborn make up my front line, protecting elven archer and mage units, while the half-elves provide offensive backup against tougher enemies.

The Dragonfae are my elite units, leading and coordinating the others in my absence or relaying my telepathic commands. They also make formidable fighters, with cleverness and fire giving them the advantage against most races.

>you gain the sacrifice and pact powers

Where's pact?

Forgot it, but im still adding powers

Pact is about making deals with people and if you uphold your part of the bargain you get a little bit of power and your life is extended. You can also bind people to any agreement they've signed with you.

Nothing Haremanon ever did was, even in the most indirect fashion, high quality.

Rightful Heir:
>Tactician
>Charisma
>Modern Weapon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-19

Army:
>2k Dwarfs
>1k Goblins

Army Traits:
>Finest Steel
>Loyalty
>Giant

Sit tight in some mountain area producing a large stockpile of ammo, have dwarven engineers start reverse engineering the gau-19, Continue to invade whatever is closest or an Unexpected counter if some user feels lucky... Did I fire 4000 bullets? or 6000 bullets? Are ya feeling lucky, punk?

I thought the point of these was to actually have a reasonable ratio of pros and cons? Because none of those seems even remotely worth it to me.

>What is you reason to fight?
Revenge

They took our lives.
Now we will take theirs.

>What makes you special? 6
Tactician 5
Bodyguard x2 3
En Garde 2
Inhuman (Undead) 1
Whispering Blade 0

My brothers and I, we've been changed.
The Queen's gift was a poison, but now it is mine.
We will turn it against the betrayers.

>What kind of army have you created? 4
Undead x4 0

Those that we strike down join us. They are loyal.
They are many. They are ours.

>What makes your army special? 2
Terror 1
Blood Bond 0

I can feel them.
They are like an extension of myself.
The peasantry flees, and that is acceptable.
We have no quarrel with them.
All that stand in our way will join us.

>Which of the 7 kingdoms will you attempt to siege?

Castelia is the kingdom my family served.
Castelia is the kingdom that killed us.
But it was the Queen that poisoned the king's mind.
It was the Queen that turned our home against us.
If she flees to her home country of Regalia, then we will follow.

youtu.be/E1p0Ta3uky8

Nice.

>Reason
- Greater Good

>Player
- Here be dragons (Brute strength)
- Lycanthrope (alligator)
- Tactician

>Troops
- Dragonborn
- Dragonborn
- Elves
- Undead

>Army
- Giant
- Lesser magic
- Loyalty
- Terror
- Sex appeal

>Kingdom
- Regalia

Sex appeal and terror is a bit of an odd combination, but I'll take it.

>Wallet
>Language skill twice
>3 trade/craft skills

Aww yiss

He attained meme status by becoming a brand name on Veeky Forums despite only ever releasing one, ultimately very mediocre CYOA. He just has a supernatural ability to induce chaos and shitstorms whenever he posts. Legend says that he eventually decided to seal himself away and never return to protect Veeky Forums for his dark power.

From what little he's said over the years, he is retardedly idealistic and has good intentions, but he's really, really, REALLY fucking stupid.

Forced meme is forced. It's generally agreed that around half of those girls aren't bad.

People like you are what make the CYOA general shit.
This place is full of people with ridiculously unreasonable demands and expectations of the real world, maintained solely through stewing in one's own juices in a basement room, who reject a 11/10 magical elven waifu with godlike powers because it's implied that she'll expect you to do literally anything else than sit around like a useless lump, and even when faced with deals like being able to stop time and do more or less anything to anyone at the cost of aging a single year for every 24 hours you spend with the world at your mercy, they throw up their hands and wail at the unfairness of the universe.
Can you seriously say that if these things were real, you would not choose a single one of them? The watch's drawbacks are tiny and only come into existence when you use it, as well as its powers being immensely abusable. The ear stud gives you the ability to change world history and shape your personal life to your liking, making you an incredible dealmaker, politician, entrepreneur or whatever you'd want, and the drawbacks are the same as a college student taking Adderall to get a close equivalent to only the secondary effect. The locket gives you the dream of most Veeky Forums users for free, and the drawback is the same as being an actually attractive person besides the actual social impacts. I could keep on going on and on, but the facts are that anyone who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get something like this if it was real is incredibly delusional and unreasonably demanding of the world.

he made 2 cyoas, first one was a huge shitstorm and an ok cyoa. second was also ok to good and hardly any shitstorm at all. There was more of a shitstorm due to his personality then the cyoa itself due to his outlook and expressing it.

Do fists count as a weapon

I found most of the cons far outweighed the pros too. I doubt i'd take any of those if offered them or if I did I'd rarely use it and some I'd flat out avoid regardless due to the terrible drawback vs the power gained.

I'm not the author, but they are legally considered weapons in japan.
I say go for it.

I just hate greek gods on principle.
Fuck those guys.

Sure, but you can't bring yours. Nothing "Modern" about them you stupid monkey.

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say?

Like user said, Harem user is pretty much /cyoag/s own Joan of Arc, except in those gritty versions of the story where it's obvious that she's an insane woman who's about to get herself killed listening to the voices in her head. He's about the most idealistic, well-meaning person this general has ever seen, and his dedication to "improving" the level of CYOAs is both genuine and immense. The problem is that he has a very narrow idea of what improving entails, and because he's so convinced that he's on a noble mission to accomplish it he isn't willing to listen to any reason on the subject and ends up annoying everyone.

For En Garde, sure.
For any other skill, you'd have to have brass knuckles or something similar.

-Fucking Justice
-Tactician, Charisma, Greater Magic (Earth)
-500 dragonborn, 500 half-elves, 1500 humans
-Terror, Loyalty, Finest Steel, Giants.
-I'm going to attack Regalia. I'm going to wreck their shit, then I'm taking Castelia. I'll tear their walls down and crush the unjust.

>Any justicefags want to back me up at Castelia?
>Unreasonable races need not apply.

bretty gud
I like the unexpected encounter option

Also, "assault with a deadly weapon" laws in the US are worded expressly so anything can be a "deadly weapon". This is mostly to avoid loophole abusing shits from claiming things like "a baseball bat isn't a weapon!"

Though this gets kind of silly since it also means someone's "assault with a deadly weapon" charge involved them trying to kill someone with a porcupine.

>I just hate greek gods on principle.
Enjoy

I think we could get along.

I eat the apple.
Fuck you.

>What would you prefer to see me do?
Hard to say. I don't want to tell yo what to write.
I just feel like the powers are minimalistically written and not very engaging to read through.

Take conduit for example. Tere are multiple collumns (worlds) from which to buy powers, you can focus on a single column and become a paragon of that theme or you can mix and match between different collumns and use the way they can interact.
There's more cyoa's that use that trope, usually the lore-heavy ones. I personally really like it.

Or maybe that specific thing isn't what you need to improve it. Maybe it's just that you go from mythological epic to spreadsheet talk to abruptly and all you need is a few more words to relate it back to the demiurge.

> Fuck off with Artemis
I refuse. REFUSE.

An alliance? I like the direction this is headed.

Guy sprayed a news camera man with a hose and got charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
I'm not saying the law is stupid, but the people that enforce it often are.

I'm down.
For the greater good! Screw Regalia!

You know Aretmis is generally depicted as being an even bigger bitch than any of those three, right?

>not giving the apple gives me all the curses
what?
They said they would curse me if I chose somebody else. Not chosing anybody should be the perfect get-away, trading the possible benefit away for not getting cursed.

B

Greek.
Gods.

Right then. So what you're saying is that you all hate table top, and want me to stop playing it?

Alright, I guess that frees up some time.
Time for vidya.

It is settled. We will unite this country under a just and righteous rule.

The two of us will take Regalia. We'll pressure the lower lords to submit, less they get grouped up with those who will die. We'll keep in contact with our Dragonfriend until we can support his army against , and pressure him out, siege him of his resources. He can't stay in that mountain forever.

Ring of Zeus
Bracelet of Hephaestus
Watch of Chronos

hopefully my zeus-charisma sort of balances out peoples jealousy towards me and the watch is just a good backup to have in case something really shitty happens to me.

rightful heir +1 army +2 Troop

charisma
engarde
daring

human 6x

sex appeal
loyalty
finest steel (shortswords)

regalia, attempting to show the fine nobles my glorious army, and convince them to join me, those who do not join are slaughtered.

This gets even more retarded when combined with school zone "zero tolerance" policies.

>Suspended for a pop-tart partially eaten that may or may not kinda look like a gun because the teacher doesn't like you
>Expelled for a screwdriver
>Arrested for threateningly "clicking" a mechanical pencil
>Beaten by cops for two fingers having been in a gun-like angle

They never do fuck-all against classical bullying or gangbanging another kid especially if one does sports, though, but if the little fucker dares to try and defend himself even once instead of taking it and knowing his place like he's supposed to, Zero Tolerance for THAT.

Those who wrote up that shit and those who actively support and spread it deserve to be treated so well Guantanamo detainees can look at them and think "holy fuck I'm glad I'm not THAT guy"

>Conqueror
The will to dominate is in my blood. Sow terror to enemies who do not submit so future kingdoms tremble upon my arrival.

>Tactician
What kind of conqueror isn't a tactician?
>Charisma
The better to increase morale of my troops and decrease the morale of enemies.
>En Garde (Bow)
It's a good idea to know how to defend myself. The perception and agility bonus lends itself to archery.
>Daring
The army's formation will never be broken.
>Here be Dragons (Brute Strength)
My ace in the hole for the last kingdoms.

>x1 Dragonborn
Damage sponges that can spit fire. Pretty useful.
>x1 Half-Orc
Damage dealers. Orcs are too unorganized to be useful to me.
>x1 Elf
Archers and leaders, who guide troops to follow my plans.
>x1 Dark Elf
The greatest wall is worthless if someone opens the gate from within. Assassinating enemy commanders is also important.

>Loyalty
No matter the challenges, they will not give up.
>Terror
I'm really pushing the psychological warfare.

>1st Kingdom: Castelia
It is important that Castelia is the first kingdom I take - their guard will be lower (and thus easier for Dark Elves to infiltrate and open the gates), and the king's stubbornness will serve as an example to others who would dare resist.

IMHO, the only item half-worthy of getting picked is the tongue stud of dreams.

All the other items are just timebombs with benefits.

>Justice (+2 army, +1 troop)
I aim to rid the world of its stagnant, conservatist masters so we may embrace one another throughout cultures.

>Charisma
>Tactician
>Greater Magic: Light
My brilliance will shine a light throughout the darkness of this rotten world.

>1000 Dragonborn
>1000 Elf
>500 Half-Orc
>500 Gnome
My army might not be truly multicultural yet but our time will come!

>Lesser Magic
>Sex Appeal
>Loyalty
My army is beautiful, magical and loyal.

>Regalia
The most entitled humans of all will be the first to fall.

Oh, hell yeah. I'm not the only one to play that game!
I'm joining you, if that's alright.

>Reason
Revenge

>Myself
Tactician
En Garde
Greater Magic [Fire]
Inhuman [Undead]
Whispering Blade
Living Armor

>Army
Undead x4

Giant
Blood Bond

>Targets
Castelia/Regalia

I'll take control of the big guy's for you.
Zombie pikmin/dynasty warriors go!

1 power 3 perks

Power = The Superhero
Perks = Lifespan doubled, Infinite Lifespan, Immunity to disease and can regenerate Limbs and heal quickly

reason to fight greed
what makes me special anarchism, daring, charisma, tactician and en garde

troops half-orc, dragonborn, human and half-elf

what makes my army special giant, terror, lesser magic and half-orc dragonborn mutation

the kingdom we attempt to seige vrxxnyr

Reason: Justice +2 Army, +1 Troop

Player:
Tactician
Charisma
Inhuman (Dragonborn)

Troops:
250 Elves
250 Half-Orcs
500 Dwarves
500 Dragonborn
500 Gnomes
500 Elf/Orc/Human Abominations

Army:
Loyalty
Terror
Mutation
Blood Bond

Kingdom: Regalia

The first thing I do is have my dwarves dig tunnels under important defenses, like walls, forts, and armories. Than I have them set explosives provided by the gnomes to destroy them. From there I lead a surprise attack, sending the Dragonborn into the tunnels and through breaches in the fortifications as the first line of offense.

Dragonborn are excellent for urban warfare because of choke-points. Their power and sturdiness will allow them to fight human guards better in the tunnels, indoors, and on the streets. Combining this with my blood bond and tactical prowess will allow me to coordinate them for maximum effect.

The next wave will be the abominations. I'll equip the abominations with crossbows and swords so they can provide backup for the dragonborn and hold vital positions on the battlefield. The half-orcs go 3rd because they will be more effective once the dragonborn and abominations break through the initial defenses. They're job is to attack the now bloodied defenders with overwhelming force to finish them off.

Finally, the elves come in to pick off commanders and vulnerable soldiers from the rooftops. The will also have served as cover for the troops going through breaches in the walls earlier though.

Finally, I declare myself ruler and enact sweeping reforms so that once I am satisfied with society I can relinquish power to a constitutional democracy. I'll probably just die of old age before that though. Despite that, I'll probably have managed to get things mostly there.

How can you continue to be so god-awful at this?

Here's your CYOA. Fix your build.

I need 2D art of waifus user could realistically date for my cyoa. No perfect models. Any advice?

Greed
Bodyguard x2
Whispering blade
Here be dragons, a traditional fire dragon

2x goblins
1 undead
1 gnomes
1 half-orc
1 human

Giant
Terror

we're sacking Nirzumbil for that sweet sweet dwarf gold. My gobbos will basically be trap testers and my undead will go in to round up and reanimate them once they're done. The gnomes will build some siege weapons for once we reach the city proper.
first wave is zombies and remaining gobs, then crush em with the half-orcs, then send in humans to clean up and get the loot.

>all of this shit
Having come out of a zero tolerance school a decade ago, I will say that this is about as true as it gets. It's shit. If I ever have kids, and I have the choice between a zero tolerance school and driving half an hour out of my way to go to a non-zero-tolerance school, I'm going with the latter.

And it's not just sports, my main beef was with one of the special ed kids. He was something like 6'4 and weighed something like three hundred pounds. He was fat as shit, is what I'm saying. But, because the school got grant money for him, he was allowed to get away with such things as spitting on people, following people around to harass them, and, in at least two cases, hitting people in the face.

"He doesn't know better," my ass. He knows well enough that he has what amounts to immunity as long as he sits there and says he didn't do anything.

Big bro woke up!
Shit yeah.
I guess I should change one of my Body Guards out for Greater Shadow Magic.
If our little brother ever decides to remember who he is, then I'll have time to learn Fire Magic.

That Queen is in for a bad time.

Conqueror

Tactician
Magic[Fire/Earth]
Race[Half-Elf]
Charisma

Elves * 1
Gnomes * 1
Half-Elves * 2

Loyalty
Mutation [Elves + Gnomes]
Lesser Magic.

Smartest, best equipped, 10-15 steps ahead of the competition in terms of tech & tactics and completely loyal to me.

We'll start with Regalia.

Since the "Righteous" and "Greater good" thinks that I am to be trifled with, any oposition against these people will receive one Gau for free for any month they choose. Ammo will be supplied at one round per 12 silver or 1 gold. Pricing of the Gau-19 after the month trial and to all potential buyers is 13,000 gold +100 gold per month maintenance fee thar covers any repairs that need to be done. Limit of 5 per customer. Oh, and total distruction of
will result in one free Gau Cannon with lifetime membership and half priced supplies afterwards.

If you're bullied you're supposed to tell your parents, have them march down to the school and raise hell, preferably with threats of lawsuits and pictures taken of your injuries. That's how you play the game. Don't sperg out because they didn't let you bring a knife to school to cut your bully.

>litigation solves everything
USA USA USA

Meanwhile the kid will just get bullied harder after school because he ran to mommy.

I got suspended for breaking another kids hand once.
He punched my face.
I didn't do anything but have a hard noggin, yet because he was crying, clearly I'm to blame.
Admin is dumb. It will always be a fact of life.

Also, this

It's the way our world works. If you're wronged, you sue. You don't take the right into your own hands.

>implying the school won't move heaven and earth once they get threated with a lawsuit

The kid won't get bullied.

Ha ha ha... Like how is bullying even real... hahaha.... Just pull out your dad's gun haha... Nigga just close their eyes haha.

Your parents are idiots for not taking you to a doctor immediately afterwards, have him check for any head injuries, and bill the school. Then raise hell anyway.

>It's the way our world works.
No, it's the way lazy Americans who need to be hand-held by their massive government through every single aspect of their lives work.

Also
>implying the school is responsible for what kids do outside of school

You're too idealistic. In a perfect world, I'd agree with you but we don't live in a perfect world.

Why? I got a free extended weekend and the satisfaction of bone snapping next to my head.

Feels good, man.

If the school system wherever you live is composed of people so jaded that nothing but money or money related threats moves them (seems implied by your posts), than they're probably sticklers to their own rules where it can save them work. In most countries, these would mean that they're not legally responsible for anything the instant the kid steps out of the gate after school hours.

This is when he'll get the shit beaten out of him.

>The Watch of Chronos
So you can time-travel into the past, basically giving you unlimited retries, but you still somehow have the need to stop the time?
>Ear Stud of Providentia
You would literally NEVER need to read the mind for longer than a minute at a time. Also, THEY het a headache, not you, so I'm not even sure that's a con.
>The Locket of Aphrodite
Literally more of a curse than a blessing.
Remember what happened to Diarmuid Ua Duibhne? Also, it's functionally similar to the Ring of Zeus (people will do everything for the ones they are in love in, after all).
>The Anklet of Hermes
Teleporting is probably LESS useful than the ability to speak every language. Also, who the fuck doesn't travel 20 miles per day, prison inmates or housewives?
>The Ring of Zeus
Muh Code Geass, muh everything that it entails (like commanding "You will behave as normal. When you hear a keyword X, you will become my loyal slave. When you hear a keyword Y, you will resume your normal behaviour. This command lasts indefinitely").
>The Bracelet of Hephaestus
Literally no cons, if you don't mind not having friends.
>The Tongue Stud of Hypnos
What's even the point? You live out an imaginary life AND will have shitty nightmares.
>The Brooch of Dionysus
Again, what's the fucking point? Alcoholism, insanity, "HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY"?