Do you think it ended? :)

do you think it ended? :)

Hasn't even begun.

Strap in boyo, come summer they'll be $1,000 a pop. Coinbase fucked me hard with authentication so I was only able to get 10 before bump, I'm hoping it will crash down to 100 or less again to buy as much as I can. Ether way I'm buying lite till I die.

Hitting 5k eoy 2019

Ew. I see it hitting 200 but 1000 is retard talk.

XMR has the ability to hit 1000. Not LTC.

I don't care if I sound like I'm shilling but anyone lurking this thread should buy while its as low as it is right now. Lurk the IRL financial experts that see crypto as the next evolution of the economy and they all see litecoin as ridiculously undervalued.

Considering its faster transaction time and ease of use its a no brainer that normies will buy litecoin once they see bitcoin is a huge pain in the ass.

Buy while you can user, best of luck to you.

ltc had 37x this year, the moonage has just begun.

>Coinbase fucked me hard with authentication

So what you're saying is you just got into crypto two weeks ago and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

What technology does LTC have over BTC other than muh segwit

XMR is literally bitcoin but better. It's the only uncuckable crypto and it has scaling built into its blocksize. As well as printing a small amount of new coins once the cap is reached

XMR will hit 1000 next year guaranteed.

T. Ltc bagholder

MFW No government, bank or any powers that be on the entire face of the planet will ever accept an electronic new age currency that has a sole mission of complete anonymity which means no taxes for them.

MFW Monero and all other anonymous coins are meme and that they will crash harder than any coin out there.

MFW the united states government has already made hiding cryptocurrency a federal crime and there is no way other governments won't follow suit.

MFW you have obviously not had any forethought into the future of crypto and you just go with the memes on this board.

MFW I have no face.

Enjoy being poor faggot.

ltc has segwit adoption, btc has not
ltc is far faster and far cheaper.
like it or not in most of ppl's mind ltc form a pair with bitcoin (the pair bcash would like to represent alone)

I lost a good number of my bitcoins from Mt. Gox. I haven't bothered to reenter the crypto game until the recent explosion. I've moved a good number of my coins to lite.

Believe what you want user, you couldn't possibly be wrong.

Everything you said is wrong. They haven't made hiding crypto a crime, it's just a bill that was proposed.

Litecoin will grow but it's never going to hit 1000. XMR actually has technology behind it, but you're a newfag who downloaded coinbase a week ago I can tell.

For any actual biz oldfags who were here for when etherum was under 5 dollars, RESEARCH XMR. IT IS A VERY STRONG COIN

Its just getting started. People will escape to it due to shorting fear on Monday and its going to skyrocket to $300+.

>Everything you said is wrong. They haven't made hiding crypto a crime, it's just a bill that was proposed.

MFW believing it won't become a federal crime.

Wew lads.

This.

you're retarded
you can show proof of transactions in Monero
it isnt untaxable, its unTRACEABLE, just like cash... fucking moron, you're the retard who is gonna be poor
once normies realize all of their regular blockchain transactions and balances can be viewed by anyone in the world from their ex-gf/bf to advertising agencies, they'll wise up and switch over... its only a matter of time -- that is the real flippening.

Bitcoin will NEVER be a currency

mfw believing Republicans are going to pass a bill sponsored by Diane fucking Feinstein

How many XMR you have user? I'm still accumulating. It reminds me of when I bought bitcoin for 200 dollars

BOG here, it'll moon to $250 before the year is up, but correct to sub $200 along with the BTC correction pulling the alt market back.

Strap in and get delicious 60% gains if you are here for a short.

>MFW the united states government has already made hiding cryptocurrency a federal crime and there is no way other governments won't follow suit.

mfw being this bluepill

Hey fagbag, can you tell me the last time someone made a lot of money legally solely in cash?

No, you haven't. Those who have legally will get a visit from uncle same in the form of an audit. You must be a NEET or neckbeard to not understand the simple nature of the world.

Uncle sam wants your money, you fuck with him, you go to prison. Registration of money (by paycheck and banks) has become the norm. Uncle Sam wants to know EXACTLY where all money is moving at all times and tax the shit out of it with every swapping of hands.

You obviously have a stack in XMR and its pretty sad to see how badly its clouding your judgement.

Mark my words, mass adaptation of digital currency will mean it will need to be highly visible.

Why do you think crypto is going to be mass adopted because of governments and not by people to spite the government?

If the government wanted a piece of the crypto pie they wouldn't use a coin somebody else created, they would make their own coin and make it the only legal digital tender. They aren't going to let people use ltc or btc

You'd might as well go along with the only untraceable coin that is truly under the table, like cash. And that's Monero

whyyy the fuck did I stop mining for LTC all those years ago. I will never trust one person that tells me some coin is an absolute meme as long as I can perceive a little bit of value on it.

price on coinbase is holding @ $155 for the last 4 hr wtf?

Lite coin has great support. I dont see it dipping for a while. Buy while you can

i'm wondering too. there seems to be a lot of tiny bot transfers. someone wants the price here? why?

The only reason why litecoin is up now is because it's the only usable one to send out of coinbase. Once the network problems for BTC and eth resolve themselves it will drop again.

it hasn't even begun user

Goverments are already talking about making any anonymous holding of cryptocurrencies illegal. What the fuck do you think they'll do when XMR gets on their radar?

You're missing the fucking picture retard. We need mass fucking adoption. We need institutional money. Do you fucking think XMR will do that?

>MUH SILK ROAD
>MUH IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ILLEGAL

What's going to fucking happen when a normie wants to buy crypto? Coinbase lists many flavours. But no, delusional fucking spastics like you think the normie will go "muh privacy" and then try and buy it on the street. Any fucking gateway to exchange fiat to crypto will never be allowed to use XMR, leaving it's only use case as illegal dealings. That isn't where all the money will be.

>Why do you think crypto is going to be mass adopted because of governments and not by people to spite the government?

Being this retarded. Lets do a mental exercise since you are clearly a mongoloid. Lets say the government has made it illegal to hide your cryptocurrancy (which is exactly whats being proposed right now and will pass sometime within the next 5 years if not this presidency certainly next.)

Now lets pretend im a business in America. Lets say I decide to accept user coin instead and break the law. What am I going to put down for goods that are sold? Where am I going to exchange my money to use for purchasing from businesses that will refuse to break the law? What am I going to do when Uncle Sam sees that I have been doing business but have not been paying the federal tax because I'm not begin paid a currancy they will accept?

You are looking for quick gains without thinking of the implication of longterm growth. user currancy is a farce and a meme.

If the government wanted a piece of the crypto pie they wouldn't use a coin somebody else created, they would make their own coin and make it the only legal digital tender. They aren't going to let people use ltc or btc

It's called FIAT, government has no interest in a currency they cannot readily print more of.

>You'd might as well go along with the only untraceable coin that is truly under the table, like cash. And that's Monero

You're such a shortsighted simpleton. It's great on the small scale and when you can readily exchange it. Once user coin is illegal you will be fucked.

Enjoy your shitcoin gains for now, it will shit the bed when crypto actually becomes the standard in 20-30 years.

nop ltc adopted by Steam, will be on Amazon and on 12/12 shadow protocol - untraceable top user coin, fastest coin, lowest fees, scalable

lmao why arent u allin with 100x leverage?