Who's the bigger asshole?

who's the bigger asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-jBnE3LYo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, Eldrad is the bigger fuckup.

Vect Did Nothing Wrong

Eldrad did nothing wrong.

Vect is an the biggest asshole but Eldrad is the biggest dick.

So....
who's the biggest pussy?

your mom

Your mom

Chaos/Crone World Eldar.

They have received an ungodly levels of fucking.

Vect will rape you.

Eldrad will send you on a quest to Pandorax VI, to wade though legions of unholy terror beasts, have your fragile human physic diddled by evil space dolphins and pass thought the gate of Havingallyouratomsreassembledwhileaware to find the magic space crystal that will save your planet.

Then he'll take that crystal and rape you with it.

Who the fuck is "Vect?"

Vect, by far. I don't want to spoil an excellent series but the Path of the Dark Eldar trilogy makes it clear that he is by far worse than any other Eldar.

At least Eldrad has good intentions if viewed from the position of the Craftworlders. Most of the memes about him are just memery anyway.

>At least Eldrad has good intentions

So does Vect. Vect wants to protect his city above all else.

The city, yes, because he owns it. The Eldar within the city? He explicitly states he doesn't care about them and desires their pain and suffering in a manner even other DE can't understand. That's hardly a good intention. He's solely motivated by the thought "MINE MINE MINE FUCK YOU"

Eldrad.
Ultimately Vect preserves his people by keeping them in line with an iron fist.
Eldrad has effectively destroyed his people on a bet.

What the fuck is up elf boys

saved

Eldrad is, Vect has, remember the difference

Agreed. Eldrad is a huge asshole,but for the good reasons; the means are painful,but the end is worth the agony. Vect is just an hedonistic dictator who doesn't give a fact about anybody around him, and does all things evil just for his own sake.

Still cant get over Artemis seriously why couldn't they have used Apollo?

Vect is a bigger asshole by leaps and bounds, and despite having no psychic powers is somehow also leaps and bounds a more competent leader than Eldrad.

Eldrad is a dick, he's also a bit of an asshole but he is not 100% a dick, he wont kidnap you and torture you then invite you to dinner and poison you with wine for a laugh

Vect.
The dick literally sent for a human slave to have a nice tea party with and tell the tale of the Fall. When the tale was nearly done, Vect stopped and asked the human his thoughts on the matter. The human asked why he would share all this with him, to which Vect responded that he was bored and all other Deldar have already heard it.
He then revealed the tea actually causes severe indigestion in humans, and then sent him away, never finishing the story so that the human would forever live with extreme dysentery and a burning want for a conclusion.

Yes, but Eldrad will at least use lube.

Vect.

He seduced his rival's daughter and used her to kill his rival / her father.

He put a BLACK FUCKING HOLE in a BOX and gave it to someone.

His ex-fucktoy is an incredibly powerful Dark Eldar herself. And the kicker is she's scheming to get back onto Vect's dick. That's how good a lay Vect is.

Eldrad can't compare. Shit man, Vect remembers The Fall and what life was beforehand.

>Vect remembers The Fall and what life was beforehand
Is this really confirmed?

Probably not. I like to think he's actually older than Slaanesh.

But do you really want to call bullshit on Vect?

I do whatever I want because I know that Vect has already set a plan in motion to fuck with me.

But that might be decades in the future, or in very subtle ways.

Would you really want to poke the cosmic space bear with a cattle prod?

Being named Artemis was considered a sweet deal in Sparta.

This is why it doesn't matter, I'm probably already done.

I'd choose the far off, subtle getting fucked with over Vect actually putting effort into fucking with me.

That's how entire sections of the Webway get collapsed because he doesn't like one person.

Is it ungodly if it's a god doing the fucking?

In the same way a dictator wants to protect his country.

He is smart enough to realize Commorogh is too small and regional to try and survive the might of the entire imperium deciding to descend on it, and he has managed to keep what can only be described as webway-detroit from collapsing but

1.) There are more and more completely fucking nuts people than ever before who don't care or understand what they are even doing anymore

2.) Last I checked, he was having a pretty viscous but ultimately pointless gangware with Lelith or somebody because both are convinced the other is going to summon demons to wreck shit

Wasn't Eldrad the fuck who convinced Alpharius that the way to defeat Chaos was to side with Horus?

That still might technically correct.

That was the Cabal. Eldrad is helping the loyalists.
I like to think Eldrad is right, because chaos winning leading to chaos' defeat is as retarded as Horus losing being Just As Planned for chaos. Fuck you GW.

>Horus losing being Just As Planned for chaos.
This makes tons of sense though.

The Imperium feeds Chaos as much as possible. They turned E Money's vision of a euphoric paradise into the exact opposite allowing them to gorge themselves on an endless buffet of emotion.

Didn't Eldrad or the Cabal try to get Ferrus Manus to join the traitors? Also is Alpharius joining chaos to defeat chaos recent HH novel lore or has that been established for longer?

>Didn't Eldrad or the Cabal try to get Ferrus Manus to join the traitors
I dont recall anything like that. Fulgrim tried to turn Ferrus. Eldrad plotted to save Vulkan, and the Cabal turned Alpharius.

Alpharius joining chaos to defeat chaos is new.

Think it was a novella where Ferrus got trapped in some fucking maze fighting the Eldar/Cabal and instead of listening to them like Alpharius he told them to fuck off

Yeah, but E Money is the only thing keeping the Chaos Gods from eating reality which is why they're trying to remove him in the first place. The only thing they've done by not killing him is allowed humanity to get closer to the golden age of psychic mastery, which from the description, will not be good for chaos.

The gang war is with Lady Malys, not Lelith.

I'm still unconvinced that Humanity's Apotheosis into the Psychic Ubermench is possible. Was E Money sure about this happening eventually or was it a theory of his or just a goal?

I mean, they kill most of the Psykers they find.

Can we not have another old vs. New, my opinion is best argument?
The only thing that it will accomplish is rustled jimmies and luring a Carnac into a shitpost festival.
C'mon you guys. Let's let each other be and talk about who the bigger asshole is. It's Eldrad

He was sure. MRB says he knows he has to live forever if he must, until humans are capable of living on their own as psykers.

And official Imperial policy is that only psykers too weak to survive on their own are killed, this of course doesn't stop the citizens of bum fuckia V from burning a few, but that's not official policy,

But its a genetic thing, being a Psyker. If the Black Ships keep kidnapping people, bringing them to Terra to throw onto the Psychic Bonfire like so many faggots, the numbers of Psykers won't increase enough to achieve that goal.

Or am I missing something?

The psykers who are brought to Terra are evaluated. Only the weakest psykers who can't defend themselves are thrown to the Golden Throne and Astronomicon. The ones who require just a little help to survive on their own are soul bound into astropaths. Then you have sanctioned psykers like Inquisitor Ravenor who are strong enough to survive on their own with training, and are given that training before serving the Imperium in whatever capacity is destined for them

>But its a genetic thing, being a Psyker
It's spreading, each passing year a higher percentage of people are psykers.

There's even a timeline entry that says a thousand worlds fell to daemonic incursion because billions upon billions of people suddenly became active psykers.

That I know, but that number of surviving Psykers doesn't represent enough of a population to alter the genetic future of humanity.

For every hundred Psykers how many are sacrificed?

Out of a hundred non sacrificed, how many survive the training?

Out of a hundred survivors how many breed? Then, how many of those offspring are Psykers?

I've been told that a lot, and I believe its canon. But I never got how that's happening.

>But its a genetic thing, being a Psyker.

Nope, it's spiritual.

The numbers of psyker birth rates are increasing and increasing as the timeline progresses. The psykers that the Black Ships cart off are but fraction of the billions of psykers all over the Imperium.

So you \can\ will yourself to be a Psyker!?

No. But you can spontaneously awaken as one.

You are going through a retarded premise. The Black ships are not making a dent to the ever increasing psyker population.

Also every human is a potential psyker. Depending on the fickleness of the Warp and its gods, their psychic power may activate.

Whoever fields Wraith Knights.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-jBnE3LYo4

Except that all those Psykers too weak to protect themselves? Ya they're a LITERAL daemon time bomb. It's a matter of WHEN a daemon hijacks them to create a warp portal.

The Imperium doesn't have a good alternative. It's either kill them (and let their souls feed chaos) or force feed them to the Big E

This is the future you choose.

>Implying either can hold up a candle to Erebus as biggest asshole in all of 40k.