Inquisitorial Penal Regiment Veeky Forums: Inquisitorial Jailhouse Blues Edition

Greaaaaat.... We're all stuck in a cell, and accused of heresy. This isn't how I expected my morning to go... Especially not with this kind of food. Bleh!

Well, let's hope that Adept Calidon's notes, and that "halo device" are enough to prove our innocence. Otherwise, we'll be seeing the Emperor soon enough.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_Veeky Forums

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6Fi3zJ-45Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He'd whistle out a small tune as he waits in his cell. Hopeing the others are ok.

>there is a thin whistling in the ear, like somebody just blew a dog whistle

>Is in his cell with Vic, rotting away (if a skelly could) in the corner

>the high freqency note gets audible, somewhere down the prision hall a light flickers

>the air feels heavy, like its pushing on everyone's ears, the whistling gets lower to a rumble, unlike the one from the ship this rumble that can be felt with the entire body

>The 6 Crewmen are sitting in their cells in various levels of comfort.
>Oddball has somehow gotten his cuffs around to his front......then put them behind his head so he could chill and lie back.
>Rommel is shouting up a storm, claiming that he wasn't part of 'Valkyrie' and that the 'Furhrer' is an asshole, among other, less polite words.
>Churchill has done the same as Oddball, but he gives the Guards a 'V for Victory' whenever they look in.
>Putin just broke her restraints and is wondering when the stupids will realize they done nothing wrong.
>Irwin is in the middle of smashing through a scale model of a Tau Stingray.
>Anya is curled up in a corner sobbing, said sobbing broken up with begging the Guards 'not to put her back in the restraints' again, along with the more than occasional scream.

Can. You. FUCKING NOT.

>Floating next to the Inquisitorial ship, the Lady of Spectoris is undergoing hasty repairs

>Ron and Argus walk down a dimly lit hallway, lined with cell doors. Numerous survivors have been found all over the planet, and there have already been several interrogations done.

>yells after him
"Tin man?! Is that you?!"

Of all people why did I end up in the same cell as the guy who got that stuff on me? Why not Malak or Oddball or Anya or Churchill or anyone?

Wonder if they'll kill us this time.....
Hey! You guys gonna kill us or what?! Can you tell me now so I can get the complaining about the Negative Waves over with already?!

>Malak let's out a sigh as he waits for whatever to happen, to well.... happen!
>"I wonder who they set after us anyways? I didn't get a good look at them when we we're brought aboard. I only saw the sign if the Inquistion."

>Ron stops walking, but chooses to ignore Kane. Argus, on the other hand, does not. The man practically sprints to the cell Kane is in, and stares at the man.
I will light you on fire, you fuckoink. I will make it my life's goal to see that you are never not aflame. I will stoke that fire, tend to it, and when you finally have had enough I will throw you out the airlock into a supernova.

>Ron keeps walking, all the way to their cell. He then opens the door.
Hello.

>all Malak would be able to see if he were to look out of the small opening would be the angry shadow of Argus.

>Oddball stands up, takes a few blinks before his lips twist into a grin.
Ron Laroque? Oh wow it is you innit! How you been man?!

>He'd let out a sigh.
>"Yeah, that look is understandable at this point..."
>"I mean, one of their Inquisitors goes rogue, and takes alone an entire regiment. That's gonna look bad for anybody... Especially for a reigment with the designation of 'penal' in it."

"Oh shush, girl, Ron is he-"
>Argus would come
"Sounds...lovely? Tell me is Welleslye with you"

I've been better. Now then, you're the ones that alerted the Inquisition of this heresy, correct?

>Argus lets out a harsh laugh
Alice wouldn't be happy what we've been doing to you people.

"I don't intend on making her happy you inbred swine, the news I have will piss her off. There's an invasion coming"

Yeah, well Irwin was the one who -actually- called it in, but we all agreed it had to be done.
By the way Ron, can you do me a favour? Can you ask the Stormies to take Anya's cuffs off? Long story, short one is 'bad experiences' and 'life is a bitch'. Anya's the Felinid.

>I'm on the same cell as the real heretic...
>I'm going to get executed for heresy just because of standing next to the heretic I can tell already...
Is hearing this bad news going to get me executed? Because if so I'd like to change of cells.

>Ron raises his eyebrows, and then smiles
I'll do you one better.
>he motions in a couple of guards, who both start taking the cuffs off of the crew
You're all clear of any heresy in my eyes, so the cuffs come off everybody. I'll have to compensate you for your mental duress, of course. Dinner and a significant donation to your pockets sound amicable?

>Argus laughs even harder
Anything a heretic says is a lie, and if it's the truth they are bending it to their will. You speak one more filthy fucking heretic word to me, and I'll put you in a null-chamber you arsebadger.

>He closes his eyes and waits. Unable to hear what is going on outside his cell.
>"If they're going to execute us, then why is this taking so damn long? They could have gone through those two cells by now..."

Well you'd need to ask each person individually, but I can almost be certain that they'll say yes.

Also, the Naval Personnel as far as I know are clear of taint, and that Krieger we picked up -really- needs Medical Attention. Like now, Anya said something about an Artery?

*backs off into the corner*
"Not quite a happy man, is he?"
"Might as well fuck with him like that"
"Anyways, how is your miserable existence?"

Well... how do you think? They're branding the regiment of heresy and I am somehow involved, despite of being fucking Navy.

The Armsmen are all already out, they were just up the hall. That Krieger though... He was hurt very badly. He's been fading in and out of consciousness for a while, and hasn't said jack when he's been awake. Anyone else that should be taken out of here?
>Ron slaps his forehead
Shit, I should get Sternbridge out, shouldn't I?

>Argus grunts and leaves

>Chance sits on the bridge of Judgement's Teeth, peeling an orange

I.....
>Oddball sighs, and would rest a hand on Ron's shoulder, if allowed.
Admiral Sternbridge is dead mate, Heretic killed him....but, far as we know, the Pilots are cool, or at least the Pilot that helped us get off the ship. Wing Commander Rider.

>Just as Argus walks in, Ron quietly turns to him and says
Go let the Pilots out. Rider first.
>looking back at Oddball, Ron's expression turns sad
So... How'd it happen? Did he go out fighting? Who is the bastard that did it?

"We are all heretics inside"
"Maybe"
"Want some booze? Drugs?"

How do you have those in here?

Uh.....Moxos, that Inquisitor guy stabbed him in the throat I heard, turns out he was a Chaos Worshipper. I -think- I heard an Armsman say Tzeentch? And yes, he did go down fighting.

>Irwin, Rommel, Putin and Churchill thank the men who let them out and wander to the Cell Oddball and Ron are speaking in.
>Anya tries to back herself into a corner before the guard removes the cuffs, where upon she would do what the rest do, much more hesitantly.

"An empty ribcage hiden under a robe can be useful"
>unwraps his cloak when the inquisitor is far away
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Fi3zJ-45Y

I'd take the booze... but knowing you it's probably filled with lust formula. So nothing, thank you I'll just wait for someone to free me u-
Maybe I'll get a chance here

>In the corner of the cell playing cards

I havent been in these threads ever since that three-way fight between the Orks, the Tau and the regiment a month ago or so
What the fuck has happened

>Argus walks back to the cell, and opens the door
Rider. Out.

Son of a bitch.
>Ron runs a hand through his hair
Fuck. He was just promoted, too. New ship and everything. Bastards. Going to have to hold a funeral, of course. Going to be a lot of paperwork to get him a posthumous medal or two. Shit. Had to be Sternbridge...

>Argus is still standing there. He motions over 6 more stormtroopers, and they proceed to strip Kane down, removing all clothing and any items he may have hidden on or in his person.

"Trust me, please..."
>there is a melancholic tone in his voice
"I'm only trying to...make ammends. No revenge. I'm stuck with you mentally as it is. I can't drink this alone, not sure if i even CAN drink"

Yes sir!
>Hurriedly walks out of the cell, not wanting to make the man angry.

Maybe later... you're actually making me feel bad now... and you're a bloody heretic so imagine how odd this feels for me...

>Argus is in a permanent state of rage.
Would you hurry the fuck up and get out of the brig? It's bad enough we're releasing prisoners, but we didn't even fucking interrogate you. For all I know you're some slut-daemon with a raging bonerlust for children.

>sighs
"Guess you don't want a drink?"
"Just get it over with"

Too much. But as of recently, basically we were accused of heresy and are trying to clear our names, which we thankfully did.

>Jaemis sees them coming. Yells out from their cell

Jaemis: "So were innocent? You gonna let us out now?"

>The Crewmen nod at Ron's words, suggesting various commendations and awards that Sternbridge should receive, before Anya suddenly speaks up.
>"C-C-Can we s-speak to the C-Captain of the s-ship? N-need to ask him s-something."
>This causes the five to turn around and look at her.

>Exits the Cell and stands at attention.

way to much to tell you.

>Ron sighs and walks over to the next cell
Yes, it appears like you are.
>he opens the cell door

Captain Helmont should be on the bridge.

>Ron uncuffs Victoria personally
Alright then. I think that's enough people being released at one time.

>Anya jogs towards the bridge, four of the Crewmen following her.
>The last, Oddball, stays behind for a second.
I'll.......tell you what that's about, when I actually -know-.
>Oddball then follows after the rest with an entirely confused look.

T-thank you sire...
>She looks down.
Have you heard of any naval survivor from our original ship? I... I hadn't seen anyone else after the pirate attack...

>They exit

Jimmy: "Uh....Thanks..."

Fritz: "So where do we go now?"

>Helmont swivels around in the captain's chair
>He's sipping a mojito
What can I do for you?

Er... The casualty reports are still coming in. I couldn't tell you one way or the other.
>all he can really do is shrug sympathetically

Anywhere you want. Might want to talk to Captain Helmont if you want to know what's where on the ship.

Oh... I... understand...

>"W-Well....s-si- Mi'Lord, there's a heavily damaged Valkyrie that I flew back up to the other ship, write-off r-really.....i-if I...erm...p-pay you g-good money....could....you....maybe have some T-Techpriests repair it? Q-Quickly? Today possibly?"

>The others catch up as Anya asks her question, and their confused expressions only grow more confused.

Money? How much money?

Jaemis: "Alright, thanks."

>They head to the bridge.

"I-I'll pay you enough Th-thrones that you could m-melt it down and plate a Baneblade g-gold?"
>Anya is wringing her hands nervously while the others talk amongst themselves about exactly what Anya is thinking.

>"Why are we buying Valkyrie Parts?"
>"We're buying Valkyrie parts?"
>"Kamerad, did you not hear Cat, she says she wants to repair Rose und Crown."
>"We can do this Comrades?"

With enough money lads, you can....do a lot.

>He thinks for a moment
Okay. Let me know when you're ready to pay.

>the Stormtrooper guards pick up the pieces immediately, and put them each into separate boxes. One of them laughs at the absurdity of this "plan".

>Walks next to his cell's door.
Hey...

>They walk onto the bridge
Jimmy: "You the captain of this fine vessel? We have some questions."

Uh, yeah. What're your questions?

>"E-Excelent! I-I'll be ri-"
Just give us a couple of minutes Captain. Anya, why are we repairing a Valkyrie when it would be cheaper to just buy a new one?
>"S-Sentimental V-Value Oddb-ball...."
Sentimental? To who?
>"Y-You know!...."
No we really don't.......ah. Why?
>"S-She saved me w-when she didn't have to....j-just want to do s-something nice is all, s-since this is the only thing I -can- do t-that's nice."
I.......you...that's not tr-
.....Will it make you happy?
>"W-We'll need to r-repaint it, b-but yes."
Oh very well then.

We'll be back in five minutes Captain.
>Oddball and the Crew walk off the Bridge and back to the rest of the ship.

>He smiles solemnly.

Hey...

>Ron walks up
Nope.
>He opens the door, enters with Argus and 2 other Stormtroopers, then shuts it. He then proceeds to lock it down, preventing outside contact.

Glad to see you're still alive.

"First, where can we make some requisitions for the regiment? And second, can you tell us where are we going?"

Buh- hey wha-!?!
>The door gets shut before her.

Requisition post is on deck 19. As for where we're going, we are still orbiting Umbrellion.

Jaemis: "Thank you, captain."

>They head back to the holding cells with the intent of asking malak for permission to make requisitions

>They walk in just in time to see this happen

Holdrin: "Hey, whats going on!?"

>He looks up, and over towards Ron. Silently watching him.

I... I don't know... They're...

Looks like they're going to interrogate him...

>Ron folds his arms
Strip.
>the guards with him lean against the walls, while Argus stands directly behind Ron

>The young man would stand up, and do as he had been ordered, with a blank expression on his face.
>He would stand there, as clothed as the day he was born.

>With their haul in hand, Oddball and Friends leave midships, heading aft and above while carrying a decent number of ammo crates or ammo cartons.

>Jaemis shakes his head

Jaemis: "Ah shit."

Jimmy: "Is...is he gonna be ok?"

Fritz: "I can still patch him back together, you know."

Holdrin: "Got anything for psychological damage?"

Fritz: "Would a lobotomy count?"

Jaemis: "Noone is getting a lobotomy."

Jimmy: "God emperor...Have mercy on the commander."

>one of the guards starts chuckling. Ron has a look of smug satisfaction on his face.
I've been waiting a while for this, you know. Argus, please get the equipment from storage, would you?
>Argus nods, and leaves the cell
I'm going to enjoy this more than you could ever know, Malak.

>The sound of his heart beating, and the blood rushing to his ears, would be the only thing the young Captain could hear, other than Ron's voice.
>Dispite his how nervous he is, his face would remain blank. Not an ounce if fear showing upon his face.

*hears this in his cell*
"They are doimg what now?"
sorry if not within ear range

>Argus enters the cell once more, carrying...

>a uniform. The uniform of a Stormtrooper. Ron tosses it to him.
Well, Private. Put it on.

>This only increases her fears.
I-I'm... Imma... I'll go take a walk over the ship...

Jaemis: "Understood."

Fritz: "And apologies for the gross talk."

>He'd look down at the uniform, before looking back at Ron. A look of utter confusion on his face.

Wh-What...? I-In sorry to ask this, but what exactly is going on? Is this some new kind of torture?

>Vic, should she in fact, go for that walk, might be able to bump into the Tank Crewmen and their Cargo of ammo containers.

I-it's ok...

H-hey guys got you out of the cells too? I-is everyone ok?

Not a lot of Troopers made it out, but a decent portion of the Naval Crew are fine.
Krieger guy is in Medical I think. How you doing?

You're being demoted, dumbass. Also, I'm putting you into my Stormtrooper platoon. Not because you deserve it, I mean you did steal prototype Inquisitorial power armour, let a Solar Admiral die, and allied yourself with a heretic after all. No, Private Ordenius, I am making you a Stormtrooper so that you can't fuck up any more. You've proven to me that you are incompetent in any sort of command position, but at the same time I don't believe in wasting men. Even if they are a waste of valuable resources.
>Ron rolls his eyes
We're leaving. Consider yourself lucky I didn't have you turned into a fuck-servitor.
>Ron exits the cell, along with the other Stormtroopers and Argus. The door remains open.

>yells after her
"GIRL! GIRL! GET OVER HERE"

Am holding... Ron looked like he was about to torture Malak so I... decided to leave to... not think on it...

>They stand aside as the inquisitor and his men leave
>They then rush in

Jaemis: "Commander! Are you ok!?"

Kane? >Walks closer to the cell.
What's the matter?

>The man stands there... utterly shocked at what just transpired before him.
>He spends the next few moments looking back and forth between the uniform, and then open door.
>Eventually, after managing to scoop his jaw off the floor. He gets dressed, and walks out of the door.

>The look upon his face could only be described as a mixture of "what the fuck just happened", and "I think I might be better off in my cell"

>holding a bottle of the finest amasec
>might even be good
"Thought you might need some"

T-thanks... I do...
>Takes the offer.
>Inmediately hides it when she sees them coming.
Wait does that mean...?
>Fears the worst

Well hey, we're he- Oh okay. Oh well, back to the mission men.
>The Crewmen head back to the Bridge and set the Ammo containers on the deck plating next to Chance's Command Throne before opening them.
>They contain a respectable Quantity of Thrones, Gold Bars, Diamonds, Rubies, other gems, even a Pulse Pistol or two.
This do you sir?
Oh also, we'll need to buy paint, fuel, weapons and ammo, along with the repairs, which will be....extensive, but we're also paying to have it done quickly, right Anya?
>"M-Mhm."
Well there you have it.

>Ron smiles as he walks past. The Stormtroopers' masks do not.

Great! Maintenance is on... deck 28. I'll let the magos know you're on your way.