Sooner Than You Think Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Title Art
-Header Art
-Story
-Rules
-Loose details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1473504601877.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for sweet piggy nose technology

>Blue Blood Vial
>transform a non princess follow into a true princess
>owned by Horseshoe crab princess

>no sea scorpion or anomalocaris

wouldnt a crown work better? considering it seems to be the defacto signature of all the princesses and also tends to share the same design

progress update

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
By user 1 P'Orc Princess
BY committee Buffalo Princess
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 14/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo user Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess [Needs art]

So that's 16/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess

As always remind me if i've forgotten someones waifu and ill add it to the list

I like the pig nose,

Heard that Gen 5 expansion needed a trap, which got me thinking...

(Sorry for the pun-density)

Frontier Kingdom's
Trapper Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 1
Wealth: 2
Power: 2

+ knows all about traps, snares, and ruses
+ wields a trusty long-gonne
+ leather fashion
- prefers trail food and gritty coffee
- May be a trap herself

Lust Spell: Casting hides all types of traps from detection

Love Spell: Magically affected charisma ensures great trades!

Lust Bonus: Coonskin Hat - grants knowledge and abilities of most traps.

Fetish:
+ Outdoor Sex
+ Traps
- Beavers

You have a point, was just spit balling with word play

The idea was something I borrowed from the first negative on this card. I saw her as possibly being a strict vegetarian as a result of her race nearly being brought to extinction for being too tasty. The negative isn't an absolute necessity, though; it can just as easily be replaced or reworded, like with the suggestion.

kobold princess II kind of used that wordplay allready

I approve of this.

oh, will that nose work? Seems like a good midway

yeah that nose is much cuter, the other one is a bit to square

Well darn. And here I thought I was being clever

trapper princes is definitely a cutie though

Thinking about how to rework her... But I'm drawing a blank

so i heard you guys were asking about a redraw

post em!

i-includin that there anubis titty monster, I need it for reasons

Now let's see who recognizes this name.

I haven't done anything Towergirls related in a while aside from a tabletop system I'm still working on, but I've been thinking about redoing my stuff for a while now.

I lost some of my stuff after a factory reset on my PC, but I'll do a total redraw for P'orc at some point and then post that here.

While I wasn't around when you were, I definitely remember that name from some old screens.

I'm not sure what I did that got me screenshotted.

Why not instead a toku themed princess like kamen rider, power rangers or super sentai, and the crown is her (?) Artifact to become Henshin Princess

Nothing, it was just screenshots of posts with you in-between some.

We were just tryin to figure out a way to make the pig nose work. we were gonna concede on but if your up for reworkin her it may be worth a shot

Anyone have the kobold 2 card? I may be able to differentiate the two (MUCH less wordplay)

its in the header of the last thread i.4cdn.org/tg/1473504601877.png

since the halloween idea was thrown around with the witch discussion what would you guys think of a halloween themed pumpkin princess?

kamen princess is an awesome idea

>Big tits, tasty, cooks, naked apron
I like her

Give her a lust gift related to slutty Halloween costumes or a costumes fetish

So Kobold 2 knows all about traps, but is otherwise completely a beast tamer.

I could alter trapper's dislike as that's identical (maybe change it to a like for a straight trap)

Anyone have suggestions?

its more i wasn't so sure about basing a princess on a pun that's been done

Spooky scary pumpkin princess

already done by our good space-fairing art friend

Lol, gotcha. But I planned for that. You see...

IT'S A DOUBLE PUN!

It has the benefit of playing off the name of gen 1's Trap Princess, modifying the trap adjective with the -er.

But no, you've made a salient point. What's another name for colonial trappers/fur traders?

I forgot when this Princess was uploaded and who made/drew her, but she may offer a starting point.

Gonna' keep drawing Gen 1,
so here's Kobold Prince.

That's a mighty large package, god damn.

hmm phi think you could work some transformation info you hero princess to maybe combine these ideas?

i know it looks deliocus

Mine is more of a warrior hero rather than a super hero. It would make more sense for me to change the name of mine rather than combine them.

That's a cute Kobold.

Well I see we will have edit fodder for those who intend to utilize Holistauris milk in their runs

The words "brave," "lionheart," and "mythic" come to mind for yours, and the other would probably do better with "sentai" or "yuusha."

aw i miss cute nose.

Aww, you got rid of the cute nose

Seeing a pig cook, all I can think of is Journey to the West.

But nice art!

n-no i didn't, hahaha

*snort*

woo!

So what do you do in towergirls?
It's a CYOA so I assume you make a build and write a story around it?
I've been looking at this thread every once and a while and I can't seem to understand it.

It's a CYOA, yeah.

The 1d4 page gives a rundown, but the imgur link is the actual game in its current inception. (Both links in OP)

The threads are mostly about additions to the CYOA, but plays and write-faggotry are always welcome.

In the imgur, start with the knight page, then go top to bottom (for the most part).

That's more or less what you do, yeah.
We have a few floating around, but we mostly (most of we being Eversor and Photo user) just work on expanding the horizons.

A lot of the fun comes in the creation process, but essentially you pick your way through the gens or just choose a favorite princess

Aside from that we have some vidya games in progress and there's always someone taking a crack at a tabletop version

Would still love and marry.

I am indifferent to which nose is used.
I did however just notice the bite mark on her thigh, kinky.

I was thinking Champ Princess or Champion Princess possible if I needed to change.

I like Cheesecake's version better.

I vote weaver terraria pumpkin wizard thing

I forgot that thing existed.
>Weaver
Rip Toybox pals.
Also, that would be the Pumpqueen.

Cheesecake clothes look more Halloween.
But Brumus is classic.
If asked, i would go with Brumus clothes, but cheesecakes appearal.

Big pumpkin has some big gourds! Acceptable!

And the first idea may have been no dice, but how about this? (Name a work in progress)

Heart Kingdom's
Protector of Love Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 3

+ magic destroys evil
+ will always protect everyone
+ various super cute outfits
- insists she hates them
- insists she's not cute

Lust Spell: cast to make a target's form fit their desires

Love Spell: this spell creates a super cute outfit for the caster that amplifies physical abilities for an hour.

Lust Bonus: heart wand - grants an array of powers based on your heart's desire.

Fetish:
+ large breasts
+ cute things
- men

The defender of Love is a role passed down and often filled by women. It sucks being an only child.

Yes? No? Suggestions?

Should have mentioned:

Would like to edit before a i draw

Then you're not really working with anyone.

It's not a midway. It's just a fucking pig snout.

This is good.

This is shit.

A fucking pig snout is not goddamn cute. Go look at a real pig fuckers.

Does anyone else get the vibe the thread's furries are a bit too bossy? It's fine to have them, sure, but they always stomp their feet and INSIST every princess be furry if it's at all possible. They're trying to force out anyone with ideas that aren't furry.

take a nap if you're that crabby

whatever happened to the /twg/ board on eight-chan?

No. Pig snouts are gross.

You still complaining about this?

Some people have busy schedules. Just because I had to leave doesn't mean I consider it settled when I come back.

it kinda fell out after a while, even before the tg threads started to pop up again. Its shame but the fact is Veeky Forums is far more active

I think the people that demand nothing even remotely remind them of furries are worse.

Nobody is making that demand, though.

>bossy

anytime a princess appears with a snout/muzzle its shouted at with autistic rage of 1000 anons, only reason pig princess is tolerated is because shes a pig, pigs got pig snouts. it just works, and isnt all that furry to be honest

i dont know what you mean?

The claim that you were willing to work with me, doesn't really hold up if you're just shouting "I LIKE THE NOSE"

I never see the behavior you describe.

And user, a pig snout is as furry as a dog muzzle.

Its a binary choice, it will be either pig nose or not pig nose, and my vote is for pig nose, im not sure what you want

>go to bed last night
>wake up and have busy day
>open up thread
>see post saying buffalo princess will be Gen4
Nice. If no one else has objections, I'd like to try my hand at initial stats.
Also, I've been thinking, if she's going to be lactation and Native American should her milk be normal, chocolate, cinnamon, or some other flavor? Will it be a trait or a list item? Though I'd prefer if her lust item was some kind of peace-pipe or something

Then you made a false claim, didn't you?

Go look at an actual fucking pig snout. Glue that to a person's face. That vile picture posted last thread is exactly as gross as it looks.

Normal. Candy flavor milk makes NO sense with her theme. She's not sugar princess, she's just a buffalo girl.

*shrug* i dont agree, i think pigs are cute, im not sure where i made a false claim, im just casting my vote here

you dont gotta make the milk a big part of her character, she can just have some bigguns for the sake of em

A lust item for changing the flavor of milk sounds like a genius item to me.

here is the beta draft of the design, her tits will be bigger in the final draft and we might look into other hairstyles, but otherwise people seem happy

I don't really mind the pig snout if she has the pig skin. If she had human skin, that'd be another thing, but she doesn't.

do we have a lactation lust item?

I think you mean me man, I said id work with ya if you stopped bein so angry, cause to me it seems like your just kickin n screamin to get what ya want

what sort of thing would you put in place of the pig nose? whats your idea? The argument for the pig nose is that shes a pig, and comes from a race of people that do in fact have noses like that - Porkin (pig orks) which are what east folk tend to depict orcs as (oaks) and yes they have pig noses

so PLEASE, calmly say what your plan is instead of screaming autisticly that you hate it

Gator

its one of your best sketches so far, I really like her

Just a regular nose. She already has a pink skin tone, pig ears, and a pig tail. It's obvious she's a pig.

And the argument about her race doesn't work. We haven't seen any females before her, we don't know their traits. The friar is much more feral and ugly than her, so she's already departed from that look.

I like both P'Orc designs honestly

On one hand, the human nose is cuter

On the other, the pig nose probably makes the design better. It is a P'Orc after all (Which I can only assume is some Pig Orc combo)

See

Honestly, we should just set up another poll and vote for this.

why not just use the non pig nose version yourself? they both exist, you can just switch it out super easy

Gats's original design that I based the redraw off of didn't have the snout, either.
If somebody wants to make another P'orc variation, we can even do something like Pirate I / Pirate II, where one has the snout and one doesn't.

In the meantime, I'm working on another redraw of something I've made. Some of you may recognize this.

If it's not on the chart, it's not canon.

I don't, but the titanic titties intrigue me intensely.

Gats shot that down a long damned time ago, all is canon!

Cream Prairie Kingdom's
Buffalo Princess

Love: 4
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 4

+ A certified holy woman
+ Knows all manner of old traditions, laws, and ceremonies
+ Wants to get married
- doesn't like to be forced into anything
- kinda ignorant to nontraditional lifestyles

Wakan: She has magical mastery over the natural forces if prairies and grasslands

Chieftain: Equally skilled at leading tribal war parties and engaging in tribal politics.

Lust Bonus: Spirit Pipe - Smoking from this pipe as a group allows for better communication of thoughts, and the smoke can be made into different images. Great for parties.

Fetish:
+ nursing
+ ceremonies
- bondage

Daughter of the chieftain of a great tribal confederacy, she was born u see auspicious signs and trained to be the spiritual leader of her people

Probably too wordy, that's a bad habit of mine. Plus this is my first princess.
Please critique harshly, I'm especially iffy on the last two cons

Maybe make it a hoard/loot item

I love it!

I completely disagree with that viewpoint. The only things that matter are on the charts.