client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kefka_(boss)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jumpers!

What do you do to stay Veeky Forums?

Jumper, what emotion do you tend to use the most for magic? Is it the old classic of Anger, the Bullshit of Love, or some strange emotion that has a word that you found in the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows.

Same thing. If you go with hive-styled power armor it essentially is just a drone you get into. It even has its own little mini-thinker that serves as the target acquisition and aim assist programs.

now when you say that Do you mean maintaining, or actually exercising? Because as long as I'm getting a certain amount of gourmet cells in my diet I won't go into cryptobiosis, I have perks to maintain my fitness , for actual Improvement it's usually Benching Solar systems in the Dark star generator or sparring with Saitama.

Describe the current plot of your chain as a Light Novel title.

What about Terraria's hearts? How good are those?

I research to find more efficient or powerful materials/ mechanisms / rune arrays to use in my body.
Either Wrath or Hope.

Desire.

Lots of magic works better if you /really/ want it to work.

Terraria's hearts just stack onto any durability you already have.
They don't actually work like an HP bar. So if you get all of them you've got 5 times your base health.

Same with all the life pickups in Enter the Gungeon. Do both for massive gains. Still based off your base health but you are really really hard to kill.

What if you acquire more durability? Do they scale?

Am I really too powerful for the Demon Lord?

My daily high school life with a Great Old One

Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Again for the Hundredth Time

By the way, what would happen if you turned off the Minecraft (or any other health bar perk (other than terraria, gungeon, or bomberman I guess)) when you're at low health?
Also what would happen if you stacked Minecraft's, LoL's, SAO's and CS's HP bar perks together?

Yes? I think so at least. Same with stars for your magic.

I Was An Englishman In Asia In A Past Life But Had To Pose To Fight Back Against The Zerg Hordes, So Now I Just Sort Of Put On Costumes To Fight Crime, Except I Must Marry A Bunch Of Girls For The Sake Of My Space-Family But It All Went To Hell When My Female Counterpart Who Is A Detective And The President Of The United States Of America Read Abdul Alhazred's Necronomicon And Absorbed The Souls of 108 Extradimensional Sinners To Attain Heaven In Our Centennial Highschool Life?

I've been wondering, what jumps let you be related to the protagonists?

So far I have Naruto with the bloodlines, you can be a Tennyson in Ben 10, a Skellington in The Nightmare Before Christmas, a Joestar or Brando in Jojo, and in The Incredibles you can be a Parr.

Are there any jumps I'm missing that let you join the family?

Have Gun, Will Travel

Sorry I am late I am just getting off work.

Yes you can make power armor out of drones if you wanted and it even happens in the quest where they make power armor for certain people to do really cool stuff based on power armor from a drop ship troopers armor. It works better with a mind linking parasite, at one point a person wearing a hive brand power suit fights a fully augmented cyborg smith unit to a standstill while the parasite (he willingly accepted it to get a link to the hive and get tid of all health problems.) There is also some stuff about using thinkers along with the link to plot the path of plasma bolts shot at him so he could deflect them with a bargain bin lightsaber.

Nothing. Squishy Wizard here.

The rush of adrenaline and the empowering feeling that comes with arcane power.

So You're Half-Elf And A Woman, But Somehow Nothing Has Changed.

Stacking hp bar perks is probably redundant.
SAO is on a toggle and is straight up better than LoL's and Counter strike's so there's no reason to get them together.
Minecraft is the outlier and if you had both SAO and Inecraft I'd personally rule it so when you would be "unconscious" you'd be at 1/2 heart as well.
Of course I'm not the jumpmaker so I can't really make rulings on this stuff.

As for turning them off when at low health you'd probably be about as beat up as you would have been if you didn't have the perk. So it's not the best idea.

Total War's Faction Heir background actually lets you do this, if you consider the king of your chosen nation to be the "protagonist."

I keep staring at the companion section in Ar Tonelico and have yet to figure out how it works. What the fuck am I looking at, here?

Time to prepare for the next trainwreck, I guess.
How long is it until Light Novel Covers are indistinguishable from troll movie posters?
Harry Potter let's you be a member of any family that would be remotely reasonable.

This needs to be a Jump.

Rule 1

I play videogames.
I literally have a perk for that.

I don't use a lot of emotion in my magics, but I guess if I did it'd mostly be done for aesthetic reasons. So all the classics, depending on the feel I wanted to give to it. Like maybe I'd enchant a sword with anger, or a curse with despair.

I guess if I wanted something to actually work, though, it'd use determination.

In Metal Wolf Chaos, being an 8yr old girl who was somehow improbably also the new vice president, I fanwanked that I was actually Richard Hawk's daughter. Not sure if that counts.

Hate. Lots and lots of hate.

Hey, edgy as it may seem, it works.

Add a perk that makes you as based as Kurt Russell. Or would that be too OP?

Righteous Indignation

You can be a pureblood in Harry Potter, the inbreds are all related.

LOVE AND JUSTICE!

A NEET decides to punch his way through Evil.

A Song of Ice and Fire lets you choose what family you're born into if you take the Noble background. This presents you the opportunity to be Robert Baratheon's only trueborn child, if you wish. Derail the whole damn series, that way.

Doki Doki Explosion Highschool.

Magpie!: Madness Is Not A Collector's Item!

I'm reading it on mangahere.co but there are a few sites that host it.

I thought Rule 1 was "fanwank something"?

How to make terrible decisions work out for the best.

Gormet Cells are cool at getting fit, but maintaining fitness is currently a combination of Limit Mode, Ready Player One (Kid Radd), and a few learning perks stacked on top of my various exersise machines that I've built or found over the years, mostly the Gravity and Air Exercise systems (Sonic the Hedgehog) creating tones of resistance at just the right levels.

My primary magic (Overlord LN/M/A) isn't emotion based. My Chi (NWoD Mortals) isn't either, as far as I know. Essence use can be reinforced by channeling Virtues, so that might count I guess (Mortal Hero Gauntlet). My other magics are all over the place and I have various Conjoined Conjures (Card Captor Sakura) that fuse them in various configurations of pros and cons. Chakra (Naruto) doesn't use emotions much, that I've seen, but confidence seems to have some kinda effect with it.

My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist is Wrong.

Arguably any jump, if the protagonists aren't of some mystical bloodline or other inheritance that the jump doesn't let you yourself purchase (though even then you could be the black sheep of the family due to not having it). You get to make up for yourself how your origin fits into the setting, you can be anyone's sibling.

No, that's rule 0. Rule 1 is if you say you want a jump made, you've assumed responsibility for making it.

We have many Rule 1s.

Rule 1 is that there is probably a rule for it, and it is probably Rule 1.

The first rule of Jumpchain is that you do not talk about Jumpchain. The second rule of Jumpchain is that you DO NOT TALK ABOUT JUMPCHAIN! The third rule of Jumpchain is that you do not point out the redundancy of the first two rules.

Being Joff's older brother, and Cersei and Robert's Truborn Son, was fun.
Except for that time he tried to light my bed on fire. While I was asleep

>all the waifus

You must have made Robert so proud.

Were you fireproof or otherwise incredibly durable by then? Because if so, that's a great opportunity to freak him the hell out with by being nonchalant as fuck about it. Just laugh it off as an annoying little brother's prank, and promise to get him back for it with one of your own.

Rule 1 is that everything is made up and the points don't matter(unless we are talking CP, in which case they always matter)

And now I want to do a Who's Line jump.

I kept them, mostly, secret actually. Until after pops was dead anyway. Though I did have Alice keep an eye, and a mind, on Littlefinger and Varys. After threatening both of them, with transformations.

I was a fucking Dragon by then, and yes I did freak him the fuck out with it.

Pic related?

I have a lot on my plate, but maybe if nobody gets to it first.

I'll look forward to it plateanon.

What's on your plate, though? Are you a fucking vegan?

Does Cheat Mode work on SCP-2400?

If you can fit it in your inventory.

The robot woman?

Probably, but how SCP-2400 works is unknown. Depending on whether it contains the time-accelerated pocket universe or merely opens a portal to it, it might get you a second pocket universe or just a second door to the one you already have.

Is there any way to make it a warehouse attachment?

Do It!

Shapeshifting. I'll be damned if I actually have to WORK for my HUEG.

I try to avoid using emotions for magic. If anything I'd say whatever emotion being chill and calm is. Zen? Is that an emotion?

I think bayonetta allows you to make portals into your warehouse if you buy the bar attachment.

I think it might count as one already, technically. But in the even that it doesn't (or if you just stole it from the Foundation instead of buying it), Dissidia has an option to make a Warehouse attachment out of any pocket universe you have that isn't already one. Wait, no, that only works for pocket universes you created. Okay, so get a bunch of reverse-engineering perks, figure out how to make your own SCP-2400, then make that into a Warehouse attachment.

Bayonetta jump...

After meeting Bayonetta, Rodin and others in DMC as that is the same verse, but having Dante from DMC turns Bayonetta jump into one with DmC Donte stuff, I treat Bayo jump like an imitation that grants power. A challenge, an obstacle and reward.

Especially when you consider that if DmC becomes canon in Bayo due to Notes in jump, I want you to consider what it means about Donte's mom being an angel.

Either way,
It's Showtime!

I thought Donte only shows up if you take the drawback.

Not... Exactly. It's implied in regular Hunted that Dante could maybe help you with Bayo hunting you unless you upgrade it, and it IS said this is same verse as DMC. Turning into DmC if you got Dante already

Who is this fluid druid from?

Fluid Druid is from D&D. More specifically from the BoEF book

My Evil Overlord can't be this Fabulous!
Now with more poses!

In FF6 how do I keep Kefka from getting super powerful and wrecking everything?

By killing him.

Kill him early? He's not all that tough until he gets a ton of magicite and he doen't even know it exists at the start of the story. He's not even hiding or anything so you should be able to find him. You might even want to stop him from poisoning Doma as well. Cyan didn't deserve it so hard.

If you really want to wait for it just pull a shadow 5 minutes early and stop him from moving the goddess statues on the floating continent. Of course you'll have to actually be successful, but following the plot can get you far.

Just have something that isn't magic ready to stop him because the ambient magic around the statures drowns out any other magic you might try.

Kill him before he does the thing with the god statues.

Then become the God of Magic yourself.

Anti Madness wavelength and therapy perks can help make him not crazy enough to think it's a good idea if you like him enough to let him live.
Other than that just kill the guy.

I do pushups, squats, situps and jogging like anyone else. Because of my nature it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing; the idea is to hone myself into a stronger form tulpa-style through sheer force of will.

Though to get something approximating adequate resistance, at this point I'm jumping into black holes to give myself appropriate resistance and jogging across the universe.

Fear and despair are realiable, renewable ones I've had more time than any to refine my use over. Though as evil incarnate I'm technically capable of wielding any emotion mystically like an extension of myself as long as it has a negative context.

...at least, I could back when I had a defining sense of purpose. These days my powers over those are a lot more volatile and amorphous.

So I'm going back to my old standby and treating magic like programming.

A boy falls in love with cosmic fire

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a dying Transcendent C'tan shard with a bond to the cosmic fire. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the cosmic fire, she only looks at him with a total lack of expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the cosmic fire he called is not only the same cosmic fire he fell in love with. In fact, she partially exists in both universes. She is the cosmic fire's alternate universe counterpart, who is intrigued by the MC's AU background, but lacks the capacity to love.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>BoEF
Parts of that splat, never a more appropriate term than now, are pretty good, some parts are odd, and some are as cringe worthy as you'd imagine.

Option 1, just Kill the clown.
Option 2, absorb the power of the 3 gods of Magic first.

He shows up in Figario near the beginning of the plot. AKA Wide open in the middle of nowhere. Bring endgame response levels and just atomize him out of nowhere.
Or mind control him and the emperor,

Kill him as early as possible.

Clown liek power sword.

That's the light novel synopsis, not the light novel title.

That doesn't sound like the best idea. Not because it wouldn't work, but damning the espers and magical beings in the WoB to cease to exist when you leave after 10 years is too cruel. I guess you could always leave some magic if the statues aren't destroyed though.

Valkyrie Drive anime.

>That doesn't sound like the best idea. Not because it wouldn't work, but damning the espers and magical beings in the WoB to cease to exist when you leave after 10 years is too cruel. I guess you could always leave some magic if the statues aren't destroyed though.
If you absorb the gods power and become a source of Magic, you can stop before you absorb all the power, or once you do, you can use something like Alchemy form eXceed to take the quality you have that makes FF6 magic possible, and reimpose it back on the 3 gods, or trees to make a mana tree, or even just random rocks.

...in my defence I literally just woke up and all the words look the same

I have to wonder: Did NOBODY question why that one magitek knight started wearing clown makeup and giggling at himself? Or did they just roll with it after seeing how many people he killed, and considering the whole shebang a success? Or is it because this is Final Fantasy, and being a clown as well as professional soldier is totally normal?

...Suddenly, I am glad I haven't jumped FF6 just yet.

You think using Storm Hawks' Universal Adapter to make a fuckton of Invader Zim PEGs that produce pure magic, and making sure people can maintain/repair/recreate them would work? Or is it a more conceptual type of thing?

>did they just roll with it after seeing how many people he killed, and considering the whole shebang a success? Or is it because this is Final Fantasy, and being a clown as well as professional soldier is totally normal?
Yes. The correct answer is yes.

You could probably do that. It's don't think it's really explained how it works, it's just that Kefka ate all the magic and then when he died it all went with him.
I'd assume there are several ways around this in the chain. Universal Adapter probably has a very high chance of working especially if you take the magitech perks in jump too.

Or you could do something like this

The process of creating a Magitek Knight was largely untested and imprecise when Kefka went through it. The process ended up breaking his mind, though on the plus it apparently also made him stronger than normal. By the time Celes went through it the process was perfected, and her mind remained intact, though as a downside she also doesn't have the same magic range as Kefka does.
This is actually told to you ingame in a bar in Vector, although it's difficult to get to the conversation because soldiers are patrolling pretty heavily around the area and they'll toss you out of the city if they catch you.

Anyway, I guess since he was effectively a suped up prototype who was still sortof following orders, the Emperor just shrugged and said "Good enough!"

Aside from everything everyone else just said, there's a portion of the game where he's locked up in Vector's jail as a token gesture.
It would be really easy for him to meet an "accident" while he was trapped in such a confined area.
Y'know, like a gas leak, or sudden structural collapse.

How tough is Kefka before he keks all the magic?

>I have to wonder: Did NOBODY question why that one magitek knight started wearing clown makeup and giggling at himself?
I get the impressions before he betrayed the Emperor at the end, he kept his crazy either pointed at enemies/foes of the empire, or at least people the emperor did not care about and could be passed off as necessary for the greater good of the Empire if you didn't know the exact details. Like the 50 soldiers Terra killed under the influenced of the crown in his orders, probably just showed of as part if the same program she was part of, and on paper seem like people that did not make it through the grueling process to become a magiteck knight.

Also he is pretty obviously the Emperors Hatchet Man, so making the rest of the Empire afraid of him only helps the job. And since the Emperor did trust him, he probably held back the crazy around him until he was ready to throw him off a cliff.

General Leo and Celes were too honorable and loyal to arrange for him to have an 'accident' falling down the stairs or something, silly gooses.

Will somebody post Halo and Harry Potter? They seem to get eaten in the download. I've tried downloading the entire drive and them by themselves. Maybe it'll work from the thread. Only seems to be those two.

A reasonably difficult miniboss early on in the game.
So you could probably punk him if it's your second or third jump no problem. Especially if you've got help or took the half esper background. Just trance fire 3 his ass into the ground. but make sure he's not wielding the palladin shield he apparantly gets later on. You don't want to try that shit in thamasa.

Alchemy from eXceed would be a bad idea, that requires you to dismantle the thing you're taking the trait from. Don't want to do that to yourself. Maybe if you had something else that made magic, though, like the Mana Tree from Legend of Mana or the Rift Flowers from Gravity Rush. Though you could just plant those, I suppose.

Just cheat mode the statues and use it on them first. If they're too big shrink them down first.
In fact do that a whole lot of times for even more magic.

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kefka_(boss)

He's about on par with the Returners.
He seems to know all the major elements (Fire/Ice/Lightning), as well as Poison. If the scene where he offs Leo is any indication, he can also do some illusions?

Anyway, if you can take down the Returners, you can take down Kefka. He's not, like, a major threat to them or anything.
They literally just fail to kill him because he keeps running away / he throws meatshields in front of him / they are incompetent.
Nobody really TRIES to kill him except for Leo and it bites them in the ass.

>It's don't think it's really explained how it works, it's just that Kefka ate all the magic and then when he died it all went with him.
To be fair, before you killed Kefka, you ALSO killed the preexisting gods of Magic in the form of the Goddess, Fiend, and Demon?
If you did NOT kill them, I see no reason why the magic would go away.
And they should recover naturally. If not, loan something like NGE angel status to regenerate their spiritual nature. if they agreed to an accord.

How did he even get them to guard his place anyways?

Anyone else's waifus just fused to be the perfect waifu, at least temporarily?

Here's one

I think he literally just plunked them down in your way. They don't seem to be particularly mobile.

and the other.

>that requires you to dismantle the thing you're taking the trait from
The Perks Alchemy reads like dismantling is not necessary, just comprehensive understanding if the quality you are imparting.

Which would be easier if the magic was part of you.

>not fusing with your waifu instead