Risk: Imperium Edition

Read the map, then
>Leader Name
>Color
>Starting Location

We're not using dice for this game, as I was too lazy to put it in the rules.

Disclaimer:
This is only the second time this map has been played, so some things may still need some balancing.

Moscow nao

Color?

Give me green baby, start me in Ticino and other swiss provinces no idea how many I get at start

dark, Russian green

god dammit kek

Gotcha

you're good, I gave him a different shade

meh, I'm in.
Gimme red, the name is Slav Empire (well depnding on level) and I'm the fucking poles.
Starting in Warsaw

You're in

>>>second partition
NAP when?

Do you remember the three times the Polish Empire shreked Russia?

1600s. Ah yes, the Time of Troubles. Luckily, that is far in the past

We start once we get two more rollers, FYI

I see you know your shit, friendo, let's pursue a friendly coalition.

I got a book on the Romanovs.
As long as I can control the Straits, as well as White Russia, this partnership will be prosperous

No prob, I seek other lands.

Well, looks like this'll be a slow one. If nobody turns up in 5 more mins, I'll play, just for the sake of having enough people for this to be worthwhile.

>6 minutes ago

First Mupdate

Roll Here

>Prince Constantine orders his men to take the walls of Constantinople, so that he might have a secure capital from which to rule.

>siege moscow

You goddamn cheeky cunt
Count Davide orders his men, who obviously lack any knowledge of basic european geography, to march northwards, conquering the Alpine lands of Helvetia

Kek
>I'm sorry Dave, I couldn't help myself

Casimir rallies his troops to establish a polish empire.
Take over the duchy I'm in, spills go north.

Moscow falls to Prince Peter after a brief and decisive siege

Casimir of Poland sets about securing central Poland, while Prince Constantine hammers on the walls of Constantinople.

The Swiss, who somehow managed to wander south into Milan, begin to retake their homeland.

>Constantine's forces continue the assault on the City of the World's Desire

>Armies, expand into greater Moskva!

Meh, what a shitty roll.
Well, guess Casimir and his gang of drunken ragtags try to secure the borders for this year.
Fill the duchy spills go north.

Fuck my life

>Our Prince is saddened at the low digits of Our friend's rolls

Alba-Mòr
Blue
Scotland

Can I play? put me in france

"What is this nauseating stench?" shouted a man from the army's rear
As more troops starting noticing the extravagant odour and began losing manner, Count Davide ordered a halt, and went to consult his cartographer
"Ach, just as I suspected!" grumbled the great man after exchanging words with him
"Men, these we are standing in right now are the revolting lands of Vorarlberg, the austrian county!" an indignated cry came from the soldiers
"I know, I know, it has been my fault for bringing you here. But as I took you from the plebeian Milanese lands back into Helvetia, I shall continue leading you into the right path! Onwards, full west, for glory!"

Forgot trip

Gotcha. Roll on this mupdate and you'll be on the next one

Color? Blue is taken, but I could do dark/light blue

oh, ill be dark yellow

2 spill?

OP, apologies but I only just read the rules. Ignore my first post in which i gave a nation name. My leader name is my trip. Start in Scotland.

Subjugate further the Milanese pigs

MUPDATE

Prince Peter has conquered an entire duchy, and may adopt a new title for himself and his realm.

Casimir and Davide continue the conquest of their homelands, while two new challengers have arisen.

Prince Constantine, content with having reclaimed Constantinople, shall no longer expand.

*Historians failed to mention that at this time, Davide had also secured an entire duchy, and the rights to a new title for himself and his realm.

To Novgorod and Petersburg!

Casimir and his crew are heartbroken on realizing their incompetence and try again taking over the duchy, wew.
Spills go north into that city.

The Duchy of Alpinia lives on, rejoice!
Fill up the current italian duchy, then move on to set conquest of Austria

Unite Alba under one banner. The fair man of the hills shall rejoice this day for years ever more.

conquer more of that duchy I'm in

Are you in for an official NAP against the non-slav dogs?

Of course, great friend!

>Nice dubs

2 spills?

Great (like both of us are)

spills go into normandy

>Nice dubs to you as well

5 spills?

Why do I get good rolls on irrelevant posts?

Shit, never mind

Dubs = 16
+1 from bonus = 17
North-eastern italian duchy = 5
17 - 5= 12
Austrian duchy: 14 + 1 city
How could I possibly have 2 spills

Hail Davide, my friend and ally!

Denmark
Color

Ian mac Cináed and its dinasty shall be remembered amongst the proud swiss men as friends of the people and allies to the rightful throne of Switzerland!

lol

MUPDATE: Remember your bonuses edition

Davide is the first to fully conquer a second duchy, granting him the right to adopt a new title for himself.

Iain of the Scots and Louis of France have secured a duchy, granting them the right to a new titles for themselves and their realms.

Prince Peter expands quietly in Russia, gathering strength

Ruler name and Color, homie

finish Normandy, spills into belgium

Casimirs army takes over the city that he surrounded and fills the rest of the duchy.
Spills go west.
Does it need to end in a 6 or higher or does the power need to be higher? also does a city count to a duchy or do I get the bonus without conquering?

>Take the last bits of Novgorod, then go to Belarus

I have become Grand Duke Davide Visconti, lord of the Grand Duchy of of Alpinia, besieger of Vienna, friend of the men of Alba, holder of the Rhine, scourge of Lombardy
And by the holy power bestowed upon me, I lay siege on Vienna

Claim the rest of Albion for the House! May our island mark our kingdom!
As shall the House of Visconti be regarded with a grand dose of respect amongst the sons of the heather.

Hell yeah! Casimir and his men rejoice with beer and wine! Thank KEK for double zeroes!

Those festivities are insane, KEK truly has blessed us, rejoice my friends in his glory!

KEK IS PLEASED!
Hold a banquet with the king of Duke Casimir III over good fortunes

>Nice dubs
>But
>did you read the siege rules

Cities count whether you hold the whole duchy or not, and duchies count whether you hold the cities or not.

>fixed

Yeah I've read but didn't understand if the roll has to be ending in higher than XX6 or if it has to have a 6+ power (bonus included)

Just give me land instead of the city, if possible

MUPDATE: Cities give bonuses too, count them edition

Prince Peter has secured a second duchy, and may adopt a new title.

Louis expands in France, while the Scots seize more and more of Britain.

Casimir's forces take the city of Konigsberg, securing a port on the baltic sea.

the post number needs to be equal to or higher than 6

(XX6 is fine, XX4 is not)

Fuck my non-existent strategy skill
Casimir and his drunken bards take over the duchy fully and go west.

I'll fix that next mupdate.

finish Normandy and spill into south france

The main part of the army finishes the conquest of Austria by taking Carniola, an early expeditionary force is sent to lay claim on the remnants of the Alps: on to Provence

Enact siege on the free city of Scone, our historic capital must be returned to us!

>Minsk has fallen! Now onto the rest of Belarus, and then Kiev!

Forgot to include my bonus in my trip. Does that make my 5 into a 6 so that my siege is successful or no?

Yea, I counted it for you. Won't do it again, so you got lucky. Also,

>Nice digits

Complete waste of trips god damnit

lol

Cheers.

oh my god

oh my god kek thanks

Mupdate

History seemed to rewind itself for the Poles, who decided instead to conquer more of the surrounding lands instead of spend men and effort taking konigsberg. It is unlikely that such an event will happen again.

Meanwhile, Davide, Casimir, and peter have each taken 3 duchies, bringing them ever closer to kingship.

Louis of France has taken his second duchy, allowing him to claim a new title and bonus, while the Scots reclaim their rightful capital.

take provence

Finish off Provence, eventual spills to Baden Württemberg

*A translation error of the old records made it appear the Louis only possessed 2 duchies, when in fact he possessed three. The scribe responsible has been punished.

Do I get plus 1 for every Duchy?
Now we will siege the city.

>Expand into the Ukraine!

Fuck me

Does this mean war, or do you split Provence?

No, you only get bonuses from getting higher titles

oh, I'll just do Brittany and Belgium instead then.
sorry

Continue to occupy Britannia. Free the Britons from the Sassanach menace!

1 spill?

There are more than 4 territories in Ukraine, though, right?

Dark blue
Tunisia

Vandal time

Yea, I mistook where the border was. Fixed.