TWIN BOLT GETS TOTALLY BADASS NEW NAME

Thank God Veeky Forums, I was starting to worry my deck didn't suck sufficient Neowalker cock. Now I can switch all my twin bolts for this beauty and then about a quarter of the cards in my library will have a neowalker name in them, just like I always wanted :')

The flavor text too is a real killer.

Thanks WotC!

>neowalker

This meme needs to die.

Wow, they really went to town on the thesaurus for this set, didn't they.
>just like every other set since Urza's

>not using these and twin bolts
>more fire
>enough fire
What are you stupid?

> you will never be a powerful cerebromancer who casts an insanely powerful mind control spell on Chandra and force her to commit matricide while you watch, watching her mother's eyes widen in shock as Chandra sinks the knife into her chest, fully conscious of the evil she is doing but unable to control her muscles. As Mrs Nalaar bleeds out on the ground, Chandra kneels over her mother's dying body. You shatter her teeth with a hammer so that she cannot bite, then force her to fellated you to completion. Afterward,you force her to slit her own throat, with the same knife she used to kill her mother, it's blade still brown with syrupy blood. Then you look deep into her desperate, pained eyes as her life pours out down her chest and she slumps onto her side,dead. You then animate the corpses as zombies so that they may continue to satisfy you in death.

Is it just me or does she look kind of man faced in this art

Well I would, if I wasn't sealed in this stinking rock..

NAAAAHHHHHIIIIRRRIIII.

>mom
Just say mother, just give me this. Please anything to make them sound less like they're from California.

Mother sounds better and it's right on both sides of the pond.

Wow do you have that knife now? Seems like it's got one hell of an edge to it.

JUST IN TIME TO DEAL WITH THESE X/3S PLAGUING THE FORMAT

>neowalkers
>meme

why user, why

Don't talk shit about the Fire half of Fire // Ice, broseph.

Fuck off Virt

wow they are actually printing burn to the face in this set

Man, she must really not care that much.
"For my mother, the absolute minimum quantifiable amount of fire. For me, also the absolute minimum amount of fire. Hell, I'll just combined them for enough fire to maybe kill a bear. Not a magical bear, but like a random forest critter. Because this is how little of a shit I give."

Like, worldfire had edgy vengeance focused flavor... but that guy wasn't even a walker, and when he said fuck the world, HE FUCKED THE WORLD.

Nah, just pissed off.

Virtposting should be bannable.

Reported for ban evasion.
Begone, Virt.

I vomited when I saw the art on this card but luckily I closed my mouth in time so I could swallow it and not puke on my surroundings.

I got a bad taste in my mouth now though.