Stat yourself tg

Stat yourself tg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/full_of_oneself
presskit.ditd.org/Davidson_Institute_Press_Kit/ditd_IQ_and_Educational_Needs.html).
d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Statting myself always makes me sad.

Lazy/

10/10 mediocrity.
8/10 do not give a fuck.
2/10 give a fuck
8/10 wisdom
7/10 fit
1/10 rich
100% reason to remember the name: Average man number meh.

>10/10 mediocrity.
>not 5/10
The fuck is wrong with you

Human (unpredictable) jester. Emissary 1.
Str 8
Dex 6
Con 11
Int 14
Wis 15
Cha 11
Feats:
Aggro Basics (specialty)
Repartee Basics

How'd I do?

I'm exceptionally mediocre.

>Savvy
>Explorer
>4 (feelings < lasers)

STR 8, DEX 6, END 5, INT 9, EDU 7, SOC 5, PSI n/a
Athletics 0
Drive 0
Electronics 0
Language 0
Mechanic 0
Melee 0
Recon 0
Streetwise 0
Stealth 0
Survival 0

Career History
>1st Career: Drifter (Scavenger)
>Event: New Relationship (+Ally)
>2nd Career: Citizen (Worker)
>Event: Business expansion improves one Benefit roll.

Man I'd be useless in a Traveller game.

Just knock two or three points off the average score in everything. Close enough.

>fantasycraft

Str 16
Dex 10
Con 13
Int 11
Wis 12
Cha 8

I do strongman.

STR: 11
DEX: 10
CON: 12
INT: 10
WIS: 10
CHA: 12

Skill Focus: Cooking
Craft: Carpentry

I'd make an okay hireling I guess. I justify the CON score because I rarely get sick, and I'm fairly strong (carry 70lbs of oil up stairs a few times a week, 45lbs of uncooked chips, etc) but I don't think that's really bonusable since I'm not doing mad reps or something. I can curl about 35lbs for 5 reps, so nah, no bonus there, but above average I think. Not really good at anything but building things from wood and cooking so no other real applicable skills.

Race: Human
STR: 8
DEX: 8
CON: 11
INT: 15
WIS: 4
CHA: 2

STR 14
DEX 10
CON 12
INT 16
WIS 12
CHA 9

STR 15
DEX 12
CON 7
INT 13
WIS 9
CHA 10

Level 1 human commoner
11 Str
10 Dex
9 Con
12 Int
8 Wis
10 Cha

Feats: Extra Language, Education

Every time I see these threads, I have to think Veeky Forums is packed with PhDs in highly rigorous fields, or else I'd be doubting that so many of you have Ints higher than 13.

lol
Strong and wise, or are you just equating that to experience?
You'd make an awesome hireling or mook.just average enough to survive but not exceptional enough to draw the BBEG or GG's attention.
So smart yet no CHA, one of you better have a degree or something.

My sentiments exactly, also what's that lang. you know?

Allowance 6
Coolness 10
Genki 2
Guts 3
Kawaii 5
Smarts 8
Quickness 6
Wits 9
Violence 7

Maybe Veeky Forums is just full of itself.

People who imagine themselves fighting Dragons/Zombies/Aliens/Heretics and craft personas and detailed characters to do so for a variety of game systems.

>full of themselves?

It's actually worse than that. The average D&D character knows two languages minimum. Most humans know three. Many of them speak four or more.

I'd be shocked if anyone on this board spoke that many languages. Even you, user.

What baka ass system are you using?

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/full_of_oneself

The kind of baka ass shit that has both a Smarts and a Wits stat, what even is this

I feel like my INT went up one.

Oh wait, you're just saying I'm pointing out the obvious? Well you have a point there.

STR - 15 - Strong person
DEX - 10 - Not special, nor particular dexterous
CON - 14 - Rarely get sick, good at enduring shit.
INT - 14 - Consistent A's since childhood
WIS - 14 - Alert person, and have strong faith.
CON - 14 - Handsome, soothing deep voice, not socially retarded.

I figured the default would be 2. So the feat is for my 3rd. Spanish and Portuguese.

I appreciate your skepticism. Your bar was even higher than mine with the languages.

I'd probably include myself there, though I try to keep it a bit more grounded.

Str 9
Dex 10
Con 11
Wis 10
Int 12
Cha 8

>Feats
All the negative ones
>Skills
None
>Proficiencies
Personal Electronics

Unless you have a katana to match, your coolness should not be that high.
No idea what Genki is though.
7/10 would adventure with depending on how much you bench, there are other strongmen here.

Genki is how energetic and upbeat you are

Spanish I expected for some reason, Portuguese was a wild card and I'm pleasantly surprised.

STR 9
DEX 8
CON 8
INT 16
WIS 10
CHA 7

I do well academically, but other than that it's dump-stats all the way down. The GM of this world just doesn't have the mercy to kill me off and let me reroll.

What does a +3 INT modifier even mean? Intelligence in game terms is learning and reasoning, so if you're three degrees better at doing either of those things than the average human then having a high INT seems reasonable. Considering most humans are impoverished and lack the fundamental education needed to build those skills, I don't really think it's too much of a stretch to say an user with some higher education breaks that threshold.

Benching 2.5 pl8 for reps.

Should of included that I'm only 5'11 so won't be getting any higher in strength. (Factored it into charisma of course)

Well it's more like "you're three standard deviations above the norm". The standard deviations for IQ are usually about 15 points (source:presskit.ditd.org/Davidson_Institute_Press_Kit/ditd_IQ_and_Educational_Needs.html).

So based off of that, if your INT is 16, that would put your IQ in the 145 range.

I grew up in a bilingual household. So the Spanish is possibly not from where you were expecting, though I have no clue what that is. The Portuguese comes from deciding in college to start with an easy beginner level language course instead of high level Spanish. A few years and a minor later I consider myself proficient enough.

I always figured based on the bell curve that 3d6 works off of, with racial bonuses non-existent. As such, a linear INT bonus increase isn't linear in how many have it.

Powerful NPC sages and scholars seem to have at most 16, so I consider that peak non hero npc called.

My dice analogy fails at 17+. I just reserve that for heroes, which practically no one on this site is. An 18 INT is pretty much Newton or Einstein. You have to change the field so much so that you become legendary. There are still those who make history that don't need to have 17+ INT, but my system makes sense to me and I'm happy with it.

WS 0
BS 5
S 15
T 10
Ag 13
Int 20
Per 16
WP 10
Fel 2

Regiment Bonuses:
Depressed: -30 to Fellowship and Willpower checks
Nerd: +5 to Intelligence checks

STR 18
DEX 9
CON 18
INT 11
WIS 14
CHA 7
I'm strong af
But not the smartest
and spaghetti spews from my pockets when i talk to people
people come to me for advice tho, hence the wis

That makes sense user, thanks.

Also a lot of them can bend iron bars with their bare hands.

I make up interesting stories.

I've had a lot of experience with relationships.

I'm terrible at thinking spatially.

Hey there, so do you liken yourself to Milo of Croton or Hafthor Bjornsson? Probably Milo, because I smell bullshit

Fuck you. Either you don't understand d&d stats or you're Steven Seagal.

>12 int
>6 wis
>6 cha
>10 str
>10 con
>8 dex

LVL 0 COMMONER
STR 10
CON 10
DEX 9
WIS 11
INT 11
CHA 12

PROF with computers and self deception

Not him, but using 5e carrying capacity and such, hapthor is around str 20. Big Z is 21.

Strength should be the easiest stat to determine.

>tfw user has met multiple people with PhDs that post on here
I feel stupid compared to them. One's an Astrophycisist, one's a Nuclear Engineer, and the other's a Rocket Scientist.

what are u using as max stat?
if 18 is max yeah i'm too high, but pretty much all i do that isn't DnD is go to the gym

Tell me about it. I game with a plasma physicist and a professional programmer. They make me feel like a gibbering retard by comparison, but they like my DMing enough to stick around, so whatever.

18 is literally the peak of human capability

Strength is strangely measured. By carrying capacity, I can see that. I've always used comparisons in the monster manual. An 18 Strength puts you on equal footing with the Minotaur's strength. I've always felt that the Minotaur is past the upper limit of human strength. Then again, I could be an idiot and be absolutely wrong about everything.

then bump that sumbich down to 16, i was using 20 as max sorry breh

STR 9 (I don't lift...much)
CON 9-10 (Not tested, I presume it's low)
DEX 11(amateur musician and artist and much better at dodgeball than I thought I was in highschool)
WIS 11 (Family instinct for smelling bullshit and getting out early)
INT 11-13 (no bragging, just pick shit up fast and got in trouble for reading during class because I already knew the material through high school)
CHA 13 (average looks, but apparently very approachable and perform well under pressure)

Of course on a realistic scale people born into a television/internet society should be at an 8 and all my scores should be dropped accordingly, but 10 is the standard so I can fantasize being PC while I'm on here.

Sorry. I am That Guy in my group. We don't mean to or want to make you feel inadequate. Frankly, we're just happy to be around people with similar interests. The fact that you have the basic math, multi-tasking, and communication skills needed to play an RPG is all we need to respect you.

I thought anything over a 12 is past human capability.

Like, the Halfthor Bjornson registers a 12 STR.
Or Arnie or Hitler get a 12 CHA

So it's really more a matter of scale. Most people put 13+ thinking 20 is the max.
>something they ought to catch with that high INT

I only know Dark Heresy lol.

Garden World Adeptus Ministorum Crusader

(Earth in the first world is easy living, Ministorum grants no skills I don't have, Crusader fits me pretty well)

Aptitudes: Social, Knowledge, Offence, Strength, Toughness, Willpower, Intelligence

WS 35
BS 22
S 35
T 35
Ag 30
Int 38
Per 25
WP 35
Fel 30
Ifl 25
Wounds 12
FP 3
IP 0
CP 0

Div: The wise learn from the deaths of others (+3 Int - 3 BS)

I'm resilient, lucky, physically blessed, faithful, smart, and, as far as I've been able to discern, know how to drive of spoopy ghosts and the like. People are a challenge but I know how to work 'em, for tunnel vision and hard of hearing. So it fits. I'm a legal starting character.

Man, I love these threads. It's hilarious to see how many people are so narcissistic that they think they'll have any stat higher than 11 or 12. Seriously, the majority of us are level 1 commoners.

>Str: 9
I feel like I'm weak as hell. I'm probably close to average.
>Dex:,11
Mostly because of manual dexterity. I'm a mechanic and catcher of our community baseball team.
>Con: 8
Get sick a lot. Also, very weak stomach.
>Int: 10
Consistently get above average scores on IQ tests. That's probably a bad metric, so average it is.
>Wis: 11
When I was 12, an old blind woman said, "You have such young hands for such an old soul." Freaky and prophetic.
>Cha: 11
I can always make a friend wherever I go. Honestly, I love it.

>Feat: Useless Knowledge.
I can retain loads of game knowledge, and used to read GURPS books for fun. Unfortunately, I can't remember my work schedule unless I write.it down and read it every day.

I feel like I'm lame.

8 STR (skinny-armed manlet)
10 DEX
16 CON (never get sick, no allergies, etc)
18 INT (140+ IQ)
10 WIS
8 CHA

>tfw 31 year old wizard who also has wizard stats

time to kill myself I guess

Picture made me laugh in to a coughing fit

Str 18- I deliver heavy boxes sometimes.
Dex 16- People say I'm really fast and the couple who live under me say they never hear me.
Con 15- I don't really get sick and rarely wear a jacket in WI.
Int 18- Professor often impressed with my work.
Wis 16- Can navigate my house in pitch black darkness.
Cha 14 - My biggest shortcoming. Still never had trouble getting date and have talked my way out of tickets before.

I'd say I'm definitely on a par with my survivalist ranger, especially because I go camping a lot and I was pretty good the one time I used a bow.

>The fact that you have the basic math, multi-tasking, and communication skills needed to play an RPG is all we need to respect you.
I don't know why, but this post makes me feel inadequate.
Probably because I failed math three times in High School.

But at least you were kind about it.

What stat penalty would indecisive fall under?

Str 9
Dex 9
Con 10
Wis 10
Int 11
Cha 14

Literally all i have going for me is that I'm funny/witty/people like me.

What do you mean "Int: 10"? Didn't you ever read a book or get a good grade on a test? That puts you at least at a 14

str: 8 (I can carry maybe half my weight on a good day)

dex: 7 (I have terrible hand-eye coordination and have been known to accidentally walk into walls because I turned too early when trying to go through a door)

con: 7 (I get winded going up three flights of stairs and get sick very easily)

int: 13 (I like to use IQ divided by 10 as a general measure of int, and I'm also pursuing a Ph.D. is something with enough math that I can bore just about anyone in a matter of seconds)

wis: 9 (I guess I can reason sort of well, but my perception and "street smarts" are abysmal)

cha: 8 (Apparently I'm likeable, mostly because I tend to be unrelentingly pleasant and always try to be nice to people, but otherwise I'm an asocial introvert who can't actually talk people into doing anything)

Welp, at least I have one thing going for me. If I'm going to become a wizard, might as well have the int to back it up.

STR 16
INT 20
WIS 10
DEX 16
CON 16
CHA 20

I don't know about you guys, but my game is set early-medieval, low magic. I've got a lifetime's worth of vaccinations, modern diet, dentistry, sanitation, and more behind me.

I'm more than half a foot taller than the average peasant (average here meaning 10.5), I'm STD-free, no major injuries or mishealed bones... I'm practically superhuman!

As for charisma... okay, I know there's more to it than just looks, but come on: I have all my teeth, no facial blemishes, the works. In 1100, I'm fucking GORGEOUS.

And as for intelligence... well, you don't need to be a modern genius to be a genius in a world where germ theory, heliocentrism, and genetics are still hundreds of years in the future.

Wisdom is the only thing that I don't get a sizable boost to; "how well you can apply what you know" is something we've made only moderate advances at over the centuries.

10 STR
12 DEX
7 CON
13 INT
14 WIS
14 CHA

Thats objectively wrong, though.
10 Is human average.
The average human has a high school diploma, or the equivalent. Which i do.
I'm not dumb, but I don't feel like I deserve an 11, and definitely don't deserve higher than that.

Before I respond, what are the Mins and max on the stats and what stats?

Str 12-4
Dex 15-7
Con 10-2
Int 14-6
Wis 1-12
Cha 2-17

nigger what

What ever user write your full bio to the most minimal thing you would like

Size/Type: Large Animal
Hit Dice: 6d8+24 (51 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+16
Attack: Claw +11 melee (1d8+8)
Full Attack: 2 claws +11 melee (1d8+8) and bite +6 melee (2d6+4)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3
Abilities: Str 27, Dex 13, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +4, Spot +7, Swim +12
Feats: Endurance, Run, Track
Environment: Cold forests
Organization: Solitary or pair
Challenge Rating: 4
Advancement: 7-10 HD (Large)
Level Adjustment: —

Well, I am a father of two in an always-going family and forced handyman cuz shit needs doing. I also shoot guns for fun.

Str: 7
Per: 5
End: 6
Cha: 4
Int: 6
Agi: 8
Lck: 10

My luck is high because in many jobs my leads thought I fucked up badly, but upon checking variables I didnt see (Per 5) it turned out the fuck-up wasn't one at all, and random shit goes my way for no reason. Agility is high because my son has 10 Agi but I am 27 and not fit.

Perks:
Crafty: Using any tools at my disposal (not always the right tool) to get shit done. (Repair +15, Survival +10)
Welda: I utililize arc technology to bond metals (Repair +10)
Hobby -Not- Operator: A hiker who carries a gun and plinks shit. (Survival +5, Guns +5)
Introvert's Introvert: So quiet that the practiced introvert finds me awkward (Speechcraft -15, Cha -1, Per +1)

neither of you should have int above 8 because you're the two most retarded posters in this thread

>18 str & con
you're either a cyborg or an immunized silverback gorilla

>Strength: 5
>Perception: 5
>Endurance: 6
>Charisma: 8
>Intelligence: 8
>Agility: 3
>Luck: 4

>Organization: Solitary

I have feels I didn't know I had.

human caucasian (male)
strength: 6
perception:8
endurance: 3
charisma: 1
intelligence: 7
agility: 5
luck: 6

traits:
chem resistant
one-hander

you are user not an owlbear.
owlbears cannot type how can you even get internet.

i am harambe returned from the grave

STR:11
>I'm naturally a giant and blessed with good genetics. I don't particularly push it, but I'm more than competent compared to the average person.
CON: 7
>While I'm pretty hardy in general, I do have some specific health concerns that can knock me out of commission very quickly. On the other hand, I'm almost impervious to most illness, and I heal stupidly fast.
DEX: 4
>Awkward, clumsy, and bumbling. If I were to describe ability in terms of an animal, I'd be on par with a pug who can't quite jump up on the couch.
INT: 11
>I have a few things I'm really strong in, a lot of things I'm really weak in, but in general I absorb information quickly and retain it well. Autistic might be the right way to describe it, more so than intelligent.
WIS: 15
>I'm literally overflowing with practical advice for a wide variety of situations. I write Emergency Management policy for a living, and my undergrad was in Political Science and Cultural Studies. In my spare time I read philosophy and I love nothing more than doing something for the right reason.
CHA: 15
>I've been published for both poetry and prose. I'm no underwear moistening wordsmith, but every bit of success I've had in my life has come from my ability to bullshit and seem credible at the same time.
Luck: 5
>I have terrible luck. Noticeably awful luck. I'm the guy who gets shit on by a seagull in a crowd.

>Feat: Social Engineer
I organize people efficiently, and I understand how to optimize productivity while minimizing dissidents. While I may not be the guy in a cape bossing everyone around, I'm the one who wrote the book of policy he's paraphrasing, and created the procedure he's following.

My biggest issue here is how you ordered your stats

Race: Human
Class: Weaboo

Str-8
Dex-11
Con-8
Int-10
Cha-15
Wis-10

Skills:
Self-Deprecating Joke- saving throws on performance checks

Racist Joke- opponent is stunned for 1 turn

Self-Hatred- +1 to hit Jews

I would, but I can't seem to find a statblock that accurately represents a complete waste of space.

... that probably would've been a sick burn if it weren't self-targeted.

Must be an AD&D guy

I was kidding. Everybody in this thread seems to think if you're not a retard your Int must be 12+.

yeah the opinions seem so swing wildy between
>10+/- 1
OR
>20 is Arnold Schwarzenegger, 10 is average

Thx, ok

Halfling bard, formerly thief.
Str - super strong for halfling but only 1/2 or so for an avg 6' male human
Int - super, 85-90% max
Wis - low avg, never learns from mistakes and is addicted to skooma
Dex - really high, not acrobat level, but pretty much right below it, trained in grappling martial skill, music ability also very high, not professional, but definitely better than amateur "dragontube.plane"
Con - high until skooma and mead addiction now questionable. Also displays characteristics of self harm
Cha - this one is weird. Actually appearance is shit, but has a penchant for deceit and manipulation similar to a charm spell, but without the magic. There are certain topics and situations where he is a god, but remember halflings hieght and penis length is not very big

Feats? Technomancer
Bard - music many instruments, but lacks creativity and drive without a "muse"
Lone wolf - does not nescessarily need companionship, but will form temporary pacts with individuals if he see fit
Drunk - don't trust this guy after drinks or skooma
Quick - where'd he go?

it was obviously dictated.

Using a classic system.
>Athletics 3
>Affection 2
>Skill 1
>Cunning 2
>Luck 4
>Will 2

Traits: Part of a political organisation.

Oh, I forgot something important, my other feats.

>Feat: General Apathy
I'm the laziest, most unmotivated person on the planet. If I don't have people constantly depending on me, I withdraw and do absolutely nothing. The only reason I'm successful is because I'm knowledgeable enough to do things efficiently I respect good authority, and I'm charming enough to get away with being a complete rube.

>Feat: Entropy Personified
Everything I touch breaks. Computers, dishes, basically everything. Things seem to break just by being around me, even if other people are using them.

>Feat: Psychotic Dedication
While I may be unmotivated, if I find something I like, I will obsess over it far more than a normal human should. I've read thousand page books in 3 days, and on more than one occasion I've played videogames longer than 24 hours straight. Whatever I find will consume me completely until I'm done with it, or people have to force me to do something else.

>Human Commoner 1
>STR 1
>CON 2
>DEX 3
>INT 3
>WIS 2
>CHA 3

>AC 2

>Proficient with no weapons, armor, or shields
>Morale: flees at the first sign of danger
>SPECIAL RULES
>There is No Hope: -20 on all skill checks meant to encourage self or others.
>Maybe Tomorrow: Staggered for the first 5 rounds of any encounter.
>[SCREAMING]: -20 on all saves against fear effects.
>Spineless: Attitude towards attempters of Diplomacy is always Friendly unless this creature is attacked or one of its allies' Attitude towards the attempter worsens.
>It's A Test Of Character Sheet!: Any creature engaging in Diplomacy with this creature must succeed on a DC 13 Will save to avoid reprimanding this creature for its horrible puns. Failure results in the target attacking this creature at its highest BAB, automatically achieving a critical hit should the attack succeed.

Here's a link with descriptions of what specific score entail
>d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores

I think you're being a bit hard on yourself when it comes to dexterity, because a zombie has a score of 7

Human Drunk 2
Str 7, Dex 9, Con 5, Int 10, Wis 4, Cha 9
>Profession (student) 1
>Linguistics .5
>Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 5

Feat: Alertness

Wooh.

That's hilarious. Honestly, a zombie might be more dexterous than I am, and if it isnt, it's not far off. While I'm not functionally crippled, I'm the kind of guy who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.