CYOA General

Last Thread: pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

camo.derpicdn.net/25146d645eb3aae19c45229eda1a24c6636d3c6c?url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/f400bd91253163f33b1957d2058acb43/tumblr_ns9jx8NUuu1qgo727o1_1280.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From the last thread, for those that didnt see it. Updated, any input, opinions, or thoughts?

Its not finished but its close.

Anastasiia Vasnetsov Sviatoslavovich
>Glory 9
>Honor 1
>Will 4

Background
>Red Season
>The Maiden
>The Kladenets (Dragonslaying)
>Vasnetsov Dynasty
>Sviatoslavovich Branch
>Cult of Svarog

Skills 75
>Leadership 75
>Strategy (Svarog)
>Dragonslaying (Svarog)
>Protection (Svarog)
>Logistics (Spouse Ability)
>Fortification (Spouse Ability)

Lands
>Hereditary Monarchy
>Northern Straights (Capital)
>Okhta (Crown Land)
>Lada (Crown Land)
>Kitej (Feudal-Nikita)
>Severia (Frontier)
>Nikita Popov
>Svyatogor
>Total Warlord
Money 3000
>Helgi The Seer Military Access 500
>Ivan The Fearsome Alliance and Military Access 1900
>Detinets 2100
>Port 2350
>Watchtowers 2500
>Treaty In Black 3000
>0% Revolt Risk

Army 4250
>Dragon 200
>Rusalka 250
>Leshik 350
>Domovoy 425
>Bolotnik 525
>War Mammoths 1275
>Bear Cavalry (x2) 2275
>Firstborns (x4) 3275
>Frontier Gunners (x3) 4175
>Village Militia 4225

It's not the same thing.

Are spirit gift powers only available for the given type?

Ivan the Fearsome had a daughter of renowned beauty named Anastasiia. Ivan did not like her because he had wanted a son. His coldness and open dislike of her made her very rebellious, and she refused to marry any suitor her father suggested.

The father-daughter conflict came to a head when Ivan found out that his daughter had converted to the old faith. He hit her very hard and had her exiled to the north. By this time he had the sons that he desired and didn't think it was such a big deal.....

Up north, the treacherous Helgi the Seer was happy to take in the disgruntled noble daughter of one of his rivals. He made her Lady of his frontier province of Severia and personally taught her about strategy, logistics and command. Anastasiia also gained experience defending Severia from Varangian raiders.

But Helgi was not helping out of the kindness of his heart. He had a plan to use Anastasiia for his own ends. When Ivan's sons began squabbling over their inheritance, Helgi made a big show of embracing Anastasiia as the daughter he never had and planted the idea in her head of taking the Tunguskian Borderlands from her vile father and incompetent brothers.

She sailed of the north of Lada, but was nearly drowned in a great storm! The Rusalka recognized her for her legendary beauty and regalia and took her, barely living, to the Hall of the Great Dwarf. Upon learning her identity and mission, the Great Dwarf made a pact to help Anastasiia on her quest in return for helping make the Tunguskian Borderlands an outpost for the mysterious magic of The Other Side.

Yes.

Among the people of The Otherside, Anastasiia learned how to give herself and her army magical protection. After spending some months among the magic folk, they returned her to the Tunguskian shore where she found her soldiers stranded and beseiged by Tunguskian tribesmen! Anastasiia took charge of the situation, but the desperate fight didn't last long. A mighty dragon joined the northerners and scattered the Tunguskians. As Anastasiia's army headed towrds her old home, many of the tribespeople joined her.

Helgi was eleated to hear that his "daughter" was not lost at sea and was invading his rival's lands. Her army's numbers swelled as pagan warriors flocked to join in overthrowing the hated Ivan and his sons, all recent converts to the sacramental faith. As Ivan's forces headed north to confront his daughter, they were harrassed by dark forces that spread fear throgh the ranks.

Anastasiia laid waste with fire and sword much of the borderlands. Ivan's sons who had weakened his kingdom and made this disaster possible were killed, but Ivan wasn't known as "Fearsome" for no reason. He used his years of experience to defeat Anastasiia and protect the prosperous and populated heartland of his realm. Since he had no sons left and was unable to win a total victory over his daughter, a much weakened Ivan made an uneasy truce with her.

Anastasiia was now protector of the borderlands and vassal of both Ivan, Helgi, and the Great Dwarf. As her legend spreads far and wide, where does Anastasiia go from here?

1) I feel like there's an argument to be made that Nature includes Space. Thus, should there not also be Titan Beasts...born from Space? Can I have star-eating cosmic horrors? Also if I take Father Of Beasts, are the TBs lobotomized? Can TBs be befriended and convinced to join in one's adventures if they have the Kinship skill?

2) Imo The Lover should be able to take 1-2 drawbacks. Also what if your TL's race fits the general description of a currently existing non-human?

3) Are all Incarnates human? That's kinda terrible desu.

Also what happens when you kill another Incarnate? Do you get all their points or all their powers? What if you have a power they have too?

This one started a lot of discussion last time. It's a very good one. Nice work Strife.

I will post my rad paladin build next.

RAD-PALADIN BUILD
THERE'S ONLY NO MINION BUILDS IN THE THREAD.
BUT FUCK THAT, RIGHT?!
HOW WILL WE KILL THE MINION FAGGOTS?
THE MAGIC OF IONIZING RADIATION!

Fallout 4
D&D: Human Paladin (though I suppose I'd actually be a ghoul, just less ugly.)
Mastermind
Star Ocean
Diablo

What's the plan ladies and gents?
Well we're going to run around irradiating everything. Everything. We're going to be a walking nuclear meltdown. You think you're even going to get to fight me? Bitch by the time you can even see me you've got leukemia. I don't even give a shit about collateral damage. I'm going to be so dangerous they'll classify me as a public health hazard. How though?

Well obviously here the perk(s) from Fallout 4 are going to be useful. Notably the one that makes radiation heal you. Which is pretty vague, but I'm going to assume that more rads=more heals. So the first thing I do is start eating depleted uranium. Now I've got some nice alpha radiation slowly --cooking-- healing my insides. What about custom weapons friend? Well, I'm going to make radiation based weaponry. If you can even call it weaponry. I'm just going to run around leaking radiation everywhere. I wouldn't know how to do it, but double IQ me could probably work it out. Hence the usefulness of Mastermind. Plus, that Intuition is pretty useful.

DND just so I get to be a little more powerful in myself. It's all well and good creating a ten mile exclusion zone around yourself, but what if they just... IDK bomb you or some shit? Ignoring the fact that I'd probably just heal from the radiation, I would like some way of defending myself a little better. So I picked Paladin. Also for the aesthetic. Paladins look kick ass.

Star Ocean, for level up, which I'm guessing would mesh pretty well with DND. And even if it doesn't, it lets me snow ball pretty hard.

Diablo is literally just there for the respawn. If something horrible happens, it's an out.

Pic related. Is me.

>1) I feel like there's an argument to be made that Nature includes Space.

It does.

>Thus, should there not also be Titan Beasts...born from Space?

Maybe... More like celestial bodies in space. Titan Beast are *almost* always tied down to a specific planet or place they were born from.

>Can I have star-eating cosmic horrors?

Of course.

>Also if I take Father Of Beasts, are the TBs lobotomized?

The mind control makes them stupid, its easy to remove it and no, Father of Beast gives you one without the mind control.

>Can TBs be befriended and convinced to join in one's adventures if they have the Kinship skill?

If you're actually doing something that would benefit the universe, they will willingly join you on adventures. Otherwise, they would prefer to guard their planets.

>Imo The Lover should be able to take 1-2 drawbacks.

The Lover can be brought back to life, I dont know if Drawbacks would be fair.

>Also what if your TL's race fits the general description of a currently existing non-human?

I dont know what you mean. Are you asking if the Lover can be a non Human? Of course it can be anything you want.

> Are all Incarnates human?

No, a vast majority are not Human. Humans dont even exist in most of the universes. Sallous Madame is a lizardman and an Incarnate. Ill add more nonHuman Incarnates later.

>Also what happens when you kill another Incarnate?

You absorb their soul and add its raw power to yours. It greatly boost your abilties and even gives you entirely new ones that arent even in the CYOA. It moves you closer to being a full on God.

>Do you get all their points or all their powers?

It varies. Eventually you will be getting insane powers near the end, like time travel and reality warping.

>What if you have a power they have too?

You dont copy their powers. For example, Strength 3 lets you lift about 125 tons, give or take. If you killed another Incarnate and got a strength boost, it would be like 230 tons.

I've got a few more ideas on how to wipe out the rest of the game, and I would like to rally others to my side on my crusade to PURGE THE HERETICS win the game, maybe. Or if not have a lot of fun along the way.

My plan is simple. Cobalt salted nukes. Everywhere.
In the high atmosphere. In the jet stream. Major cities. Wherever man it doesn't matter. Let's destroy the ozone layer too. I don't think it exactly specifies WHAT type of radiation so we SHOULD be fine. Hopefully. In the mean time we can ruin the terrain of the MTG faggots with radiation, kill their minions with radiation, and should they come up with a counter to the infinite power of radiation, well we can heal any damage they can put out anyway, and we could just... I suppose bomb them? I mean we've still got guns right, would just just shoot them, or blow them up?

Seems like destroying the Earth would be a lark, who's with me?

>Maybe... More like celestial bodies in space.

Are there Titans born of Hypergiant stars? Obviously unless you had the fire elementalism power they'd be impossible to exist anywhere near, in any capacity, but the thought itself is awesome.

What happens if two people take Athena Hawkwood as companions? Are there multiple variants of the companions in the universes or are the companions simply templates where the details are filled in based on which universe the companion would come from? Thus for example:

Most Athenas are empresses and Incarnates but A452 has a mile wide sadistic streak that has led to multiple brutal genocides and war-crimes, whereas A276345 is completely different.

>Are there Titans born of Hypergiant stars?

Yes, anything naturally occuring can have a Titan Beast born from it. Titan Beast are more powerful depending on the health of their planet, so Earth would produce something like Godzilla, Pluto would create something like Knife Head from Pacific Rim, and a Hypergiant star in its prime would birth some kind of planet eater.

>are the companions simply templates where the details are filled in based on which universe the companion would come from?

Yes, but just having a bunch of templates around would be very boring. I added character but in the end the details will not be the same for all of you.

You could have two Athenas, but thats very unlikely. You instead just have Athena and someone very similiar to her for everyone that takes her.

>Most Athenas are empresses and Incarnates but A452 has a mile wide sadistic streak that has led to multiple brutal genocides and war-crimes, whereas A276345 is completely different

Pretty much. I just write up the "official" version, like I said, the details are ultimately up to you.

>A Map of Time
Yeah, the timeline of the west's corruption and fall.

And just like that, the thread was ruined.

More like a a map of Jewish tricks.

>Doom and gloom
How do you get through the day with such a sadsack attitude? I posted talking about an image. Move on, do a CYOA, I know I am. Live your life.

I meant the thread is likely to fall into rampant shitposting, user.

Well I won't be doing it. Will you?

>X
>OH LOOK THERE IT GOES ITS ALL OVER NOW
don't do that.

Also wondering if the extraordinary vehicle can replace starships?

Yes, but you cant get too carried away with it. No 50 mile long mega starships, just be reasonable.

>No 50 mile long mega starships
Don't tempt me

Sweet

One Taunt and you're fucked.

I don't really see how. Ghoulish is a passive, and other than that there's not much I rely on, and I don't have that many active abilities anyway. All taunting me would do is send the radioactive man barreling towards you.

>taunt
>Bullet to the brain
No respawn desu.

is it weird that I want to know the rest of the perks for working under Chuck? Like what is the HR like? Is there room for career advancement? Do I get to become a demon of infidelity after death or do I rot in hell for eternity?

I dunno I guess just wear armor? I mean I imagine after a while with both Star Story and DnD I'd become pretty tough, plus unless it kills me instantly I'll just heal from it. And you'd need to get close to me first, which in order to do you'd have to have Fallout as well, because a pretty huge area around me is going to be uninhabitable.

Wait, I'm confused about a few things with the Conquering King. First off, it says Patrons will support you on your road to godhood/becoming a Demiurge, but one of his rules is not to hunt other incarnates. Does that not include the other 99 incarnates of your Demiurge? It also says patrons can't hunt you because only incarnates can open the God Gates, but he's an incarnate. Finally, it says he's benevolent, but that image and name sound evil as fuck. Is his whole thing a lie or something?

I'm waiting for more stuff and whatnots before I update my build, as so far the only thing that's changed for me is companion selection.
The more companions you make, the more companions I want. Perhaps Quests would be a good place to earn trust of strangers?

Well, at least I'm behind bars

age the same as mine
skin very dark
eyes shifting colors
hair brown
breasts C cup
butt average
background she's super natural
personality she is a doormat
intelligence and athletics she's hiding her keen intellect

interests books and knows fire arms and tactics and owns a small armory

height a head taller than me
weight skinny
features albino
magical features she's a alien
insanity adores looking at me way too much

weapon bludgeoning weapon
tell she starts €@&!%# on me hard

camo.derpicdn.net/25146d645eb3aae19c45229eda1a24c6636d3c6c?url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/f400bd91253163f33b1957d2058acb43/tumblr_ns9jx8NUuu1qgo727o1_1280.png

Not UW guy:

>It also says patrons can't hunt you because only incarnates can open the God Gates, but he's an incarnate.

And? It means that if you break his laws he won't lose anything from killing you or helping one of your Demiurge's Incarnates PK you.

>Finally, it says he's benevolent, but that image and name sound evil as fuck.

In what way? He's a fearsome conqueror bent on uniting the Universe under his Imperial fist. There are pros and cons but many of his followers and subjects seem content.

>First off, it says Patrons will support you on your road to godhood/becoming a Demiurge, but one of his rules is not to hunt other incarnates.

He'll support you being on the governing counsel; not killing other Incarnates and fueling a war. If you want power, look somewhere else.

Bringing this one on over since I want to do a different build. I went charmer initially since I like to go in blind....then realized that I'll never really have the opportunity to bone things. The classes are very cool and I want to experiment

Human
Shifter
Wise Hunter, swift shadow, sneak attack

Stealth suit
Portable shield generator
Portable generator
2 power modules
Energy sword
Communicator
Basic information
Player date
Personal message

This leaves me with a decent credit surplus for the future. I'm a stealthy fight and explorer, I don't want a lot of stuff weighing me down. Eventually my powers should let me just pull my stuff out of nowhere, so that will be nice.

Which CYOA author would you most want to be hired as a scenario/character design/etc. writer for your favorite game developer?

>Anastasiia Vasnetsov Sviatoslavovich

If I may, the correct form would be Anastasia Sviatoslavovna Vasnetsova.

Italics his female companions always are the best.

Second build idea. Appeals to the scientist part of me.

Avian
Transmuter
Multitasking, fast learning, wise hunter

Power armor
Portable generator
Energy rifle
2 power modules
Communicator
Basic information
Player data
Personal message

This leaves me with way less credits after purchases, which will make setting up a real lab difficult. But after some decent exploring and leveling I should think I'll be fine. Hell, if you're in a mysterious new world it pays to know exactly what you're up against and turn it back on the enemy. Going avian just for the mobility, really. It'll make cramped days in the lab tough, but it will also give me the motivation to get out and find for interesting things to learn about

>Does that not include the other 99 incarnates of your Demiurge?

He only cares about his supporters. So it depends on the Incarnates from your universe and if they pledge their loyalty or not.

> It also says patrons can't hunt you because only incarnates can open the God Gates, but he's an incarnate

Patrons can hunt you, but its just harder for them too catch you and most of them would rather not waste their time on trying to stomp you. They arent exactly stuck in place, ill explain it better in the final version.

But yes, The Conquering King can hunt you, if you piss him off enough.

> Finally, it says he's benevolent, but that image and name sound evil as fuck. Is his whole thing a lie or something?

Hes a fearsome warrior and has personally killed many Incarnates before, so dont mistake him for a passive peaceful ruler. He just prefers to have you join him. He dislikes using force and violence, it usually doesnt work out as well as compliance.

Pretty much thisBut he will help you wage small wars, just not universe/galaxy breaking shit.

>the more companions you make, the more companions I want.

Cool, I try to make them cool and intersting. Which ones do you like and why do you like them?

>Perhaps Quests would be a good place to earn trust of strangers?

Any type of quest you'd like to see?

>Hes a fearsome warrior and has personally killed many Incarnates before

His own? Then why doesn't he just quickly ascend and then rule from on high?

Why keep asking these kinds of questions?

Ah, I see, that's fair. I was just confused, is all. So, here's another question, and I'm betting it's been asked before, but I noticed some abilities like Will say "Free, but requires Death" while others say "Star required. Free". Does that mean that for the latter, I can only take it as a Star, while the former means I can take it as any of the backgrounds, but it's only free with Death?

>His own? Then why doesn't he just quickly ascend and then rule from on high?

Some his own, others not.

Hes killed most of the Incarnates from his universe, the remaining ones are all his friends and allies. He refuses to kill them, even though he is far more powerful.

"Keep?"

All the Spirit Gift Powers require their specific Spirit Gift to obtain. So you need Death for Death Powers and you need Star for Star Powers.

I may include a way were you can get one Spirit Gift power, but I dont know. I think I like it as is.

Oh, okay, gotcha. Looking at the description of eldritch, would trapping it at the bottom of the ocean work?

Probably. Maybe. It could only work for a limited amount of time, it could solve it for good. All Drawbacks have a variety of solutions.

Eh, works for me. If I think with portals, I could maybe trap it in a loop where when it finally makes it back to the surface/shore, it just gets sent back to the bottom of the ocean. The bottom of the middle, of course, the further away from the shore the better.

We get a question like "Which CYOA (author) would you like to see made into x or hired as x" a lot.

Be warned, taking three Drawbacks that give you 3 Power Points is likely a death sentence. I cant imagine how anyone would survive it given the odds against you.

>Three drawbacks that give three points
I'm weighting my options when it comes to taking one let alone three. I'm actually quite fond of being alive.

Different guy then, I'm afraid. Sorry, didn't know.

>any input
Is it ever gonna be not a pdf?

Sorry lad, dont have the skill to make a picture version.

I actually want to make a sequel that I put actual effort into, so maybe you'll find out!

>Monopoly
>Star Ocean: Second Story
My favorite power.
>Cards
I'll end up in jail soon. It's too easy to ask for panties.
>D&D
I know nothing about tabletops, so I'll go Human Wizard.
>The game of life

Anyone who picked Othello must be killed. Fuck anyone with mindcontrol powers.
>
>Which CYOA author would you like to see made into x
I don't think I've ever seen that question. If X is a waifu, then I have multiple contenders. Beri is obviously the closest to a waifu, mentally, but I want to turn SDA into a tsundere loli. It makes me happy.

Spirit Gift- Death

Take all the free powers, of course
Natural Weapons- 1 (tentacles from arms)
Coordination- 2
Ouroboros- 3
Will- 4
Tier 2 Scanner- 6
Tier 1 immunities-7
Tier 2 Stylish- 9
Tier 2 Miracles- 11
Tier 2 Tongues- 13
Tier 1 survivalist- 14
Tier 1 endurance- 15
Tier 3 instant transmission- 18
Tier 1 mentality- 19
Tier 3 regen- 22
Tier 1 senses- 23
Tier 3 stealth- 25
Tier 1 toughness- 26
Tier 1 speed- 27
Tier 3 familiar- 30 (I want it to be my shadow)
Bonus for Death, 4 points
Tier 2 occultist
Tier 1 mind control
Tier 1 master

No patron. Fuck those guys.

Perks- unique armor, home, and adobe

Equipment- universal maps, spirit tree, pendant, copper coin, vergil's amulet, special melee weapon. Only costs 69 total. Holding off while I consider the benefits of AI

Companions- I don't really want any. I want to explore and be free, I don't need to worry about people holding me back. Then again, once I read them over a bit more thoroughly I might change my mind. After all, other incarnates are out to cap my ass. It might pay to have friends

Avian
Shifter

Faster Growth
Sleepless
Arcane strike

-500 personal shield generator
-1000 anti magic mod
-100 portable energy generator
-100 Gun
-200 energy weapon upgrade
-100 power module x2

Seraph confederacy

Fast leveling is the name of the game. I can explore new areas simply by flying around, and I need no sleep and even gain bonus XP.

My shield and energy gun can deal with minor threats. Neither will last long against any serious opposition, but they can buy enough time to teleport to safety. I also have arcane strike as a melee backup.

I'm a support, not a fighter. All the seraph confederacy requires is that I "open the door" for them which I do in the most direct sense by teleporting their troops wherever they need to be. I also have the ability to scout for them and by the time they arrive I should have extensive knowledge of the area from my own explorations. The Seraph Confederacy is also the best long-term option, far from perfect but it's the best we have.

This is my favorite CYOA in a long, long time.
I spent days thinking about my choices, and I think I found some OP combinations of choices.

Knyaz Gleb the Bastard, Born in the White Season, to the Slavoslavich Branch of the Vasnetsov Dynasty.

Masterful in the fields of
Administration,
Diplomacy,
Intrigue,
Inheritance,
Theology,
Leadership,
Erudition,
Engineering, and
Dragon-Slaying.

Faithful to the Arthurian Sacramental Church

Elected by our Monarch, his father, Andrei Slavoslavich, in accord with our ancient laws and customs, to rule as Great Knyaz of nine provinces and rightful heir of the Tsardom of Svetlania. Let war be declared on all rulers who would dispute his claim.

Knyaz Gleb reigns from his Capital -
The City of Krasnograd, along with the Crown lands of Plotsk and the Wyrmland Isles.
210,000 able bodied men comprise his great host.

His vassals
Aleksandr Severny rules in Scola and co-leads Gleb’s armies in battle
Nikita Popov rules in Olchatka and inspires the nobles to stay just and true.

The lands known as
Khlynov
Volynov
Long Shore, and
Wild Field
are acknowledged as
Frontier Marches

A council of twelve advise the Knyaz -
Bookkeeper, Boyar Wife, Inventor, Spymaster, Cousin, Elder, Huntress, Veteran, Foreigner, Merchant, Exile, Winemaker.

Wed to Princess Diadochia Stereomakh of the Theodosian Empire, our Exalted Allies.
The next time the Tugarin Horde of the Black Klobucks crosses our borders, it will be open war.
Hostilities have broken out, and war has been declared with the Kingdom of Norseland.

Bogatyr Yevpatiy the Just is a symbol of Honor and Nobility to us all.

Glory - 17 (3+2+12)
Honor - 10 (3+1+2+2+2)
Will - 11 (1+2+4+4)

Come to think of it....can I bring the Res Fridge into my pocket dimension? Because if I try to use the reality warping powers to make my own food in the Adobe I'll just fuck it up

WHY ARE COMPANIONS LOCKED TO SPIRIT GIFTS

I don't think any CYOA author could significantly improve the quality of games made by Project Aces, even though they're a one-trick studio. As they say, "Nothing else comes close".

Just have Italics work on the next Senran Kagura game, it suits him and maybe then I'd enjoy it for something other than the underdeveloped Dynasty Warriors-esque combat that's only there to prevent it from being solely fap material.

Some of them are because that's part of its gimmick.

Techromancer

>Race
Human

>Class
Necromancer

>Perks 3
Machine Interface 2
Sleepless 1
Multitasking 0

>Items 2000
Portable Generator 1900
Small Power Module x4 1700
Anti-Magic Personal Shield Generator 200
Basic Information Package 150
Personal Message 125
Player Database 025

>Factions
No thank you.

After having everyone I know and love turned into mindless rotting meat bags, I'd be understandably pissed.
Not that I have any way to stop the System, but still, I can't help being a little angry about the whole situation.

I live in a small town with every kind of military base except a Navy port, so I should be fine on mundane loot.
I'll start by corralling my family into a walk in freezer, and setting my annoying neighbors to looting the close by army base. I can hope none of the other town crazies got picked by the System, but if they do, I'll try to talk them out of slaughtering the brain dead undead.
After grinding XP by herding the former townsfolk into keeping the lights on, I'll Ghost my loved ones, if I can.

Raiding dungeons will involve rigging heavily armed and armored zombies with Machine Interfaced cameras and Mutitasking them extremely explicit instructions on where to shoot and set explosives.
Eventually I'll drag enough alien corpses out of the dungeons that I can build mecha zombies out of them. Or maybe zombie mecha?

Future's looking stinky. I should probably ask the neighbors if they can find a gas mask while they're out shopping...

But what do they do well?

>Any type of quest you'd like to see?
Hmmm, you already have Hostage Rescue under Exploration.

Perhaps a VIP Escort under War would be nice and painful?

FUN! seems like the place for a Throw/Attend Party type mission.

>Guardian
I know the minds of men, so easily deceived. They so revered the angels, who gave them their "god-king," that they did not question the orders they were given. Little do they know - the demons sought to usurp us all.

>Elementalism (Fire)
>Elementalism (Earth) (6 left)
>Elementalism (Water) (4 left)
>Elementalism (Air) (2 left)

The Elements were our strength. They have always been our strength. They will not fail us now.

>Orc Princess
And may they march into war, by storm, earth, and fire.

>Monster Heritage (Orc) (1 left)
>Reinforcements (Goblin Mercs) (0 left)
The Goblins have always stood by us where others would not. Now is the hour of our final stand.

Race
Oni

Class
Pond Scum

Perks
Sleepless
Multitasking
Fast Learner

Equipment
Energy Generator (Backpack) (1900)
Energy Converter (1890)
Power Module (Portable) (1870)
Melee Weapon (Axe) +Energy (1620)
Ranged Weapon (Rifle) +Energy (1320)
Basic Information Package (1270)
Player Database (1170)
Food X17 (1000)
Energy Generator (Large) (0)

Organizations
None, though if I have to join one,
Singular Industries

So, most of the world died out, leaving only handfuls of people left to do all of the important stuff such as farming and fixing the roads. In this state, with no law or government, the world is in a state of anarchy.

A perfect opportunity to seize power.

My first order of business is to put as many zombies in the ground as humanly possible, in addition to a few more. Sure I might want to fight them head on, and I might indulge a bit and do so, but the main point is to clear out land for phase two. You see, with the zombification of almost all of Earth, there is a lot of available land to use. In addition, food might be plentiful now, but with many people wanting a nice meal, It’ll run out before you know it.

Thus, I seek to turn a decent portion of the real estate into farmland, to grow food, while trying to keep what is left in good condition (with a lack of other people and sleepless, I should have a shit load of free time.)

Eventually, others will come and travel to my location, likely in need of supplies. Supplies I am more than happy to offer, for a price of course. Nothing too big, just bits of experience in exchange for food; an entire level’s worth for permanent lodgings. Should there be enough people who decide to settle here, I’ll instate two small taxes; one in currency, the other in experience. With all of these sources, I’ll be up to level 100 in no time.

cont.

When the dungeons finally open up, I might decide to travel to one with a small group. The magical loot inside and great amounts of experience. What will likely happen more than not, however, would be me having someone else go in there and kill the monster. I might not even need to convince anyone; the shrine gives much experience, and I believe many people seek immortality.

When the organizations finally come, I will instead go alone, keeping out of everyone’s affairs. I might communicate with members now and again, perhaps even offer money or just enough experience for immortality in exchange for some implants from Singularity Industries. However, the vast majority of my time will be spent either clearing any dungeons that crop up near my town (or city, if it progressed that much) and doing paperwork. I’ll see if I have time at night with sleepless to complete some quests or kill some monsters.

It doesn’t matter, really, if I can’t join a faction; after all, I have an empire to run.

I would definitely enjoy that, I don't even care too much about the demonic powers, tbqh. Job security and really good healthcare is fantasy enough for me. Powers always a plus, of course.

>Skyrim
>Star Ocean: Second Story
>Diablo
>Dungeons and Dragons (Orc Barbarian)
>The Game of Life

With some insurance once the game is over, I can now wield the power of the Voice.

Certainly a different and, in a way, compassionate build. Not many people I know of would try to keep their loved ones alive when zombified during the apocalypse. I think I have a bit of respect for you.

should follow Thanks. I think I spelled the last name right in the image name, but not in the build. I'll try to get it all right next time I update or repost it.

That's because most people would rather be dead than a braindead monster.

>tfw my favorite part of Senran Kagura was the gameplay

Upon review of the companions, I could never pass up Chernabog. Hellgirl seems ultra cool, as well. On top of the robot monk and the enchantress, I think that's a great set up. Throw in Jack to round it out and I've got quite the electric party of liners and misfits to travel the universe and explore with me. We'll deal with their issues and destiny shit as it arises

Race: Human

Class: Winner

Perks: Multitasking, Sleepless, Faster Growth

Items:
Small Power Module (x3) - 150 (1850)
Energy Generator (x1) - 100 (1750)
Energy Blade - 250 (1500)
Energy Rifle - 300 (1200)
Power Armor - 1000 (200)
BIP - 50 (150)
PM - 25 (125)
PDB - 100 (25)
Energy Converter - 10 (15)
Food - 10 (5)

Group: Flechette

I like my family, and they're actually competent.
As ghosts, they'd be helpful in managing resources, be that time, land, money, munitions, or the less intelligent members of our little clan. Like the neighbors...

>Here comes the CHEESE
I convert 156,000 of my host to Frontier Militia, each one costs 250 millitary, but with 4 Frontier holdings yields 400 Money

The Theodosian princess lets me spend that Money as Military.

Money 1000 +1800 +500 +500 +300 +250
Military 1000 +700 +350 +550 +300 +150 +1050 +1800 +1800 +1650
Sub-Total 13,100
Frontier Militia 156*250 = 39,000
Total: 52,100

All Councilors 3100 (100 +300 +250 +200 +150 +400 +100 +100 +400 +300 +500 +300)
All Buildings 2900 / 2 = 1,450

All Laws except His Majesty the Great City - 10,500

Revolt Risk: Bastard [30%] + Laws [195%] + Wrong Religion [25%] - Honor [50%] - Army [1050%] = 0% Rebellion

Council Empowerment [40 * 12] plus Sudebnik [50 * 2] plus Aleksand Severniy [35 * 1] plus Base [125] gives me
>740 Power
to buy all of those skills I listed, plus the Apples of Youth, and because of my bloodline, every year of my extraordinarily long life I get better and better at those skills.

Great Host
Grand Strategist leads out of battle, Aleksandr Severniy and I lead in battle.
30,000 Warriors
37,050 to spend
1400 Sanctioned Sorcerers - My stables will provide the Best horses to each Sorcerer upon graduation, so that they can keep up with:
1600 Tsar Guard - these 3000 are the main core of my force
100 Dismounted Voivode - Morale boost for my army
100 Voivode Cavalry - Morale boost for my army
100 Landships - Morale boost for my army
15,000 Boyar Cavalry - Their stats are literally off the charts from + 100% bonus that my 10 Honor gives them
>16 Speed !
4,000 Koursores - Stabbing fleeing enemies in the back is not work fit for Boyars and Tsar Guard
10,000 Stratiotai - sometimes objectives must be held, and at 180% bonus to Armor -
>10k men with 25 Armor WILL hold the line
600 Medicaster that can stay with the Stratiotai

Will have to double check my math, but it is close

I'm a sucker for character creation and customization, so probably a certain smug anime girl poster who shall not be named.

There is a lot more that I thought about and came up with, but I will hold off on typing it out for now.
Hopefully someone will find my build interestin enough to ask questions.

Or better yet, lets make this OUR build!
I can be Aleksandr Severny, your loyal lifelong friend, if someone wants to be the Great Knyaz who will unite Svetlania, through complex intrigue inherit the Theodosian Empire, and catapult the world into a new golden age.

>character creation and customization

Wait, doesn't he suck at that? Sure his namesake CYOA let you customise yourself, but it certainly isn't groundbreaking in that regard.

Honestly, out of all of the CYOAs that have been made, I think Supersoldier CYOA has the best chance of making a solid setting for a Game or TV series.

Should we try making CYOA threads on /qst/?

No.

>/qst/
I'm fine where I am.

CYOAs are not quests. Quests involve a DM of sorts who writes and draws an adventure with audience input. CYOAs involve someone making an image and people making builds for that image, like a mini RPG system.

Here is the one I mean, in case someone new wandered in.

I wanted to do the Golden Horde CYOA, but the format would have to be quite different from a typical /qst/

And it would be HERESY if someone used a CYOA image as a jumping off point to RP for a bit.

I don't know who "they" is, so I'll answer for everyone I mentioned.

>Project Aces
They do everything very well, except the voice acting (which is typically below average but still funny if nothing else) and the story (which typically has overt "war is bad, guys" themes even though the series only exists because of wars, and even when it doesn't it's kind of pathetic). The music, the gameplay, everything is so good. Their games are consistently very strong, unless they're desperate for money and use unfun gameplay mechanics to attract more customers like in Assault Horizon.

>Senran Kagura
The mindless hack and slash combat is pretty fun. Could be improved but still good, especially compared to everything else in those games, from the "ninjas fighting each other in modern day to uphold their family honor or whatever" plot to the unavoidable clothing damage in combat and stripping people down to censor bars with super attacks. I was pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy the games, and the gameplay is the only thing holding them up in my eyes. Dress-up can be fun too I GUESS, but if I have to win the lottery for the last goddamn pair of panties in the machine one more time I'm going to hang myself.

>Italics
His CYOAs are consistently enjoyable to me, and the worldbuilding is nice. Sometimes they're questionably balanced like Armored Core, but I think it's gotten better. His biggest problem is something I share; he can't help but ejaculate words all over the page. Expanding on what people and the world are like helps, but being succinct is good too, especially when the format you're trying to convey the content with has a hard limit like files on Veeky Forums do. His grammar is also sub-optimal and sometimes he just uses the wrong words, so writing a ton only compounds the grammar issue. He should cut a few sentences or details that aren't strictly necessary for getting the point and read what he writes slowly out loud to catch errors. He's still my favorite author, so eh.

It would be retarded of you, yes.

>Or better yet, lets make this OUR build!
>I can be Aleksandr Severny, your loyal lifelong friend, if someone wants to be the Great Knyaz who will unite Svetlania, through complex intrigue inherit the Theodosian Empire, and catapult the world into a new golden age.

>This is basically what I would want to do in a /qst/ thread.

Also a quest isn't fucking RP. You're not roleplaying with anyone. You are writing a story where other people vote on your character's actions. That's not RP.

I have NO shame, but I won't act like a retard on my own.

I wanted to know who Project Aces is and what games they made.

Do they really ban anything that deviates from that format?

Couldn't it be
>WE are writing a story where WE DISCUSS OUR character's actions?

Look dude, do you want to know where CYOA RP threads traditionally go? On Veeky Forums. They stay on this board. Hell, there was recently one for the Altering History CYOA.

What are you going to do, knowing that this exploit with infinite money will be removed in the next update, making your build impossible?
The only right answer to this is making another cheese build when the update is released.