This is what Veeky Forums has become

This is what Veeky Forums has become....

Still slightly less shit than quest, quest, quest, quest, quest ,quest.

Generals generally have more participating members than
>Thinly Vailed Furry Quest: The Monster Girling XXIV
>:Reeboot Edition

So it's a mild improvement on a month ago.

At least quests are now gone and anons get more room for traditional games.

And I wish more people stuck to their generals, too. Would you rather have a billion threads on stupid D&D edition war drowning out discussing anything other rpg, or how about a thousand threads about some guy trying to ask about the same logical inconsistency in 40k that we've already discussed A MILLION FUCKING TIMES ALREADY

Quests only took up 7.7% of the board's "space".

>Generals generally have more participating members than
They also have more members than Elf threads, which is highly unacceptable on Veeky Forums. It's clear that Generals should be moved to a board of their own, regardless of your own subjective opinion on the matter.

This. Board generals are Veeky Forums's auto immune response. We don't need five threads for every system, two generals per thing is enough.

t. nobody

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>t. nobody
The pathetic reply of someone with no way to retort properly.

Okay.

Back up your statistics assertion if you can or it's meaningless. Effectively, t. nobody.

Now, I know you might be about to say that "most quests weren't labelled properly", but then it's your turn to back up your assertion. The archives are all there.

People like OP will never be happy even if they got their way
This is entitlement crossing with that nerd desire to shit on everything

Generals are the cancer that's killing Veeky Forums. Generals kill every board eventually. Just look at /sp/, /tv/, /int/, /pol/.

I never understood the hatred on all that quest shit when generals are infinitely worse.

Oh no, so many threads about traditional games!

That accurately characterizes both sides of the retarded argument.

This is probably a questfag making some shit up.

I think people who actively shit on other people's fun are worse than people who want things to stay the way they've always been.

This. Anti-questfags are essentially libtards.

Go back to your countainment board, questfag.
Veeky Forums is better now than it has been in years, thanks to /qst/ absorbing all your bullshit.

>He thinks "lewd elf" and "stat me" threads are improving the quality of this board more than Quests did

Can I go to Veeky Forums and make a fun thread about music? I mean fun is always a justification for everything.

Nice false equivalency. I like it.

>Can I go to Veeky Forums and make a fun thread about music?
Not the same though. Quests are Veeky Forums-related. Even Moot declared as such when he had every quest across all the boards they inhabited moved to Veeky Forums.

Shitting on others fun is just a pathetic way to live your life.

No, but you can start a video game thread here whenever you like. For some reason they count as Veeky Forums

What if I'm having more fun now that quests are gone?

Aren't you just being a hypocrite by now shitting on my fun?

End the cycle of revenge, mang. And go back to your doomed board.

This was a mistake that has been corrected.

I don't really like video game threads here as well and there aren't as frequent as quests were.

Of course they do, you don't need any other board when you have Veeky Forums after all.

Unless you're a questfag that is, in which case you should fuck right off to your containment board.

Fun that is based on shitting on other people's fun is inherently worth less than the fun it's shitting on.

24/7 warcraft threads are unacceptable. I don't care how many there are.

/qst/ is dying because people like you are shit
posting metathreads on Veeky Forums instead of actually contributing to anything meaningful

moot put them here as the only remotely relevant containment board that he never visited so he could talk about anime in peace. You questers were brought here only because nobody else wanted you, and we didn't want you either.

I am glad the Questfags are gone; now I can concentrate on complaining about Veeky Forums's execrable taste in games.

There was a point where there were so many quests running simultaneously that it was pushing smaller discussions related to actual tabletop gaming off the bottom quite quickly.

This problem has abated since the Questfags got their containment zone.

By the quest fags own logic, /qst/ should be the highest quality board on Veeky Forums.

I somehow doubt that.

That's the thing though; we aren't shitting on your fun. You could have easily filtered every single Quest thread on Veeky Forums that are running or will ever run. You wouldn't see a single quest thread ever again unless you remove the filter.
>You get to have as much fun then as you are having now
>Quests remain on Veeky Forums where it entertains those that enjoy that kind of fun.

Instead. you are shitting on quests when you can easily filter and ignore them, which nullifies your strawman argument entirely. The only ones shitting on other people's fun in this are people like yourself.

>we
The one's who want quests off of Veeky Forums are a minority. Had they been a majority, there would have been a bigger consensus among you when the idea of /qst/ came up. Instead, there was a bigger outcry against its creation.

More people want quests on Veeky Forums or they evidently know how to filter those threads like you haven't figured out.

>There was a point where there were so many quests running simultaneously
Post proof to back up that claim.

I think bigger problem is no one is archiving shit on suptg

>Brought here
I'm curious where you think quests started and where most of them have always been.
The quests that moved here stopped YEARS ago, without exception. Most of them even moved back after the mods stopped giving a shit.

I'm confused. I thought this was a thread about how shit generals are for good discussion and board culture.

Why are people still bitching about quests? They're not even on Veeky Forums anymore.

Because questfags can't let go.

Because everything wrong with Veeky Forums is blamed on falseflagging by the latest group kicked out by the badwrongfun brigade. It happened to writefags, smutfags, and now questfags.

Because of the first two bait posts in this thread.

What are you talking about, Veeky Forums or /qst/ threads?

Shit, I wish people stuck to generals more. If we could get the MTGfags confined to a general instead of vomiting all over the board, it'd be nice.

Sounds like reddit is more your speed friend.

I have noticed an increase in low quality threads lately.

We honestly need a dedicated Hasbro board, It has gotten way out of control.

Should we split off Veeky Forums further into /tgg/ too?

Why does Veeky Forums hate quests so much?

They are essentially projecting the anger from their basement-dwelling failed lives onto others online.

Because most of them were awful, Quest Threads General was pure wankery, and questing encourages using a tripcode which encourages pointless drama.

It doesn't. There is a distinct but extremely loud minority that's been whining about them since about 2012.

This. Remember, Quests weren't kicked out of Veeky Forums because they're not Veeky Forums-related or because a majority of Veeky Forums's userbase said they don't like Quests. It's because a very small, yet loud minority has been screaming and crying over at /qa/ for years.

Saying an entire community doesn't hate something is as pointless as saying everyone hates it. Also I never liked quests and I'm a part of Veeky Forums which automatically invalidates your statement anyways.

Because they were essentially Veeky Forums's panhandlers, and they even admit it.

Because some people are pigheaded and have incorporated Veeky Forums as it "should" be into their very identity.

They've locked in the opinion that all quests are naruto fanfic with no player agency, inexplicably taking up more than three times the boardspace they actually did, and very few of them will even entertain the idea that they're wrong.

Veeky Forums because when you filter out quests, there's almost no threads with 20+ votes.

So people need to either archive good threads, or start making tabletop threads instead of complaining about quests.

That's a dumb argument. All threads require posters if they're going to be successful. An OP by himself does not a thread make, and that holds true for literally everything from the most insipid elf slave to the most thoughtful discussions around.
Saying that a thread needs to leech off its board is like saying that humans need to breath air to not die. Technically true, but really not worth saying.

Ok, so here's how it rolls out. Questfag, listen up.

Veeky Forums is for traditional game discussion.
/qst/ is for actually playing RPGs.

This is a good divide, and one that's necessary in order to keep both boards unclogged. In my opinion, the Freeform RPs like the Pathetic Marines and the Adventurer's guild also belong on there, as well as the Risk threads.

With that all being said, there are two people at fault for the current situation:

1. The nazimod who decided to ban quests out of thin air, delete all discussion about it, as well as selectively delete posts he didn't like including threads about white people

2. Questfags like you who choose to whine about their situation instead of doing something to solve it like try and populate their new board, improve the community around it, and generally make it the ideal board.

You really don't get it, do you? Quest isn't a confinement board, it's a fucking opportunity to shape an entire community. Start a draw thread or two, discuss questing systems and meta. As long as it's related to questing you can do whatever you want with the board.

I dislike generals and really wish they would be banned, like on some other boards. They're always just rehashes of the same old talking points.