youtube.com/watch?v=PND3C0j7bxs
imgur.com/a/Ln2Qy
imgur.com/a/mgYMe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead on arrival

First for unban bloodbraid elf

And JtmS
And SFM

I honestly figured that Affinity was just a dead matchup, but I'm going to remove Chalices for Recalls as apparently 8Sea is already pretty good against decks that play a lot of 1 drops (Burn, Infect, Zoo).

I also liked how streamlined Merfolk Joe's Sideboard was, though unfortunately I didn't have the wherewithal to purchase Tidebinder Mages, so I'll have to do without for the time being.

Unban senseis divining top :^)

The banlist seems pretty solid imo, the only thing I could see to unban is Jitte since Stoneforge is gone too. I'm the Merfag, though, so...

>Esper becomes abusive
>All midrange decks just slot in SFM or splash white for it
Modern is saved guys :^)

Give abzan more toys 2k16. Mystic and batterskull in every deck. Cawblade 2: modern boogaloo.

Both Summer Bloom and Second Sunrise seem like parts of such poorly optimized decks that they don't merit a ban.

>As an additional cost to cast ~, return a permanent you control to its owner’s hand.

>Counter target spell

This+Snapcaster mage.
Can we feel the value now, mr krabs? would be worth it

What is Familiar's Ruse

Familiar's ruse has existed for almost a decade

Fucking do it. All is better than this diverse format of 80% noninteractive linear aggro

>I didn't buy Grafdigger's Cages when they were $2

RESURRECTING THE THREAD

JESKAI NAHIRI PLAYER HERE

what the FUCK do I put in against R/G Breach?

>Blue deck
>Losing to one card sorcery speed combo

????? How do you lose?

Did you forget that you are in blue?

R8 the brew
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/grixis-artificers/

>not paying one more mana for two more modes, one of which is draw a card

Haha, fuck Tormenting Voice. We're going balls deep.

0/10

>Greaves
>Blightsteel
Look for the EDH thread

all the countermagic

geist of dank kush

Take out some PtEs and AV, shave some of the combo

don't tap out like a retard, keep Through th Breach in mind

Looks awful

IS this good enough for modern dredge? I play legacy dredge and I have no idea what that deck is doing

>sorcery
>additional cost

This is the kind of card that makes Remand look good

Most of the time the deck plays Tormenting Voice already.

The only people playing this are Dredge. If you Remand it, they didn't really lose those cards, they just got to put their relevant cards in the graveyard. They'll just Dredge up those same cards later and cast it again.

That's a pretty nice example of why R&D doesn't like Dredge. The deck doesn't behave like Magic. Mana costs are often irrelevant to them and they view things that are usually downsides as advantages.

Tell me user

Why is your deck the best and/or the most fun in modern?

>save counters for all their haymakers
>they got a bunch of ramp off earlier
>they just play their lands normally
>die anyway

it's like you've never seen the matchup

>want to get into modern
>willing to eat the cost of making a deck
>literally like 6 people in my area play

ugh. are modern decks a lot cheaper on mtgo? I want to learn the format, but fuck me I don't want to pay a shitload for an mtgo modern deck.

R&D are the most no fun faggots in the community with the exception of salty whiners like you.

>you don't counter their ramp

There's your problem. You should have 10+ counterspells + snappies postboard

Honestly mate as hard as Scapeshift pounds Nahiri, the Breach versions are a good matchup

>with the exception of salty whiners like you

Who said I was salty or whiny? I play Dredge.
I was just commenting on why counterspells vs. discard as a cost doesn't actually hurt Dredge, because Dredge isn't playing by the same rules other decks are.

Games work out even worse when you counter their ramp. I have 3 Leaks 3 Remand 2 Spell Snare and 2 Cryptic in the main and unless you just slam Nahiri on turn 4 and get to untap with it, you do not win. I don't know why I asked you people. It's not like any of you have seen or played the matchup, you all just talk out your ass like a stack of counterspells solves all your problems.

So do I and I get hardcore triggered by "Dredge isn't Magic"

>I slam Nahiri turn 4 and hope to untap
>y-you guys just dont know the MU!

Ok bud

You should be taking out the combo and boarding in Geist of Saint traft, retard

What does your list look like

Nahiri just ends up being a dead card in your hand if you can't get it out as fast as possible. Of course you dont just play it if they can immediately breach you but if you have Nahiri's just rotting in your hand, you run out of counterspells much faster than you're acting like you do. Not even counterspells stop them from just killing you by just putting lands into play.

Geist helps a shitton yes, but sometimes they just cram a Courser in your way and you have to double burn it, throw the Geist into it alongside a burn spell, path it and get wrecked by Valakut even harder, be sad that you took out Nahiri, or just do nothing with Geist.

Also
>dur hur counter their ramp
>counter a Tribe Elder
>get summoning trapped into Emrakul on turn 2

Man you guys definitely know everything here huh. Shit is so much more difficult than you dipshits think it is

WotC and Hasbro are at it again! After choosing Chris Kluwe as a brand representative at PAX, they now removed their support for the second largest Magic: The Gathering channel on youtube... Behind his back... on Pleddit

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm02zPsJ90

Mono green.
Llanowar, Arbor or Mystic?

no hierarch pls

what kind of mono green

also dont play mono green

>Nahiri just ends up being a dead card in your hand
which is why you take some out, depending on how much you can bring in.

>sometimes they x
yes they still have good cards, do you want the MU to be 80/20? Most lists run maybe two coursers. You can Path them but obviously should be wary of when you can do that

>if you counter tribe elder theyll summoning trap you!
well then don't you idiot, why do I even have to point that out? You can however counter every other ramp spell they play, and at one point you stop and start saving for payoff spells; when that is depends on your draw

go ask on mtgs what people think of the gr breach MU and you'll see you're in the minority with thinking that MU is bad. TRY to comprehend that just maybe, you're just doing it wrong. And honestly if you ask for advice then refuse to take it or even THINK about it, just fucking stop playing entirely because you will never improve

>Magic: The Gathering channel on youtube

can you objectively tell me why they don't want to support him

Unless you plan on using utopia sprawl or dual lands, don't use the arbor elf for the fringe cases where not being a mana ability matters.

Llanowar all the way, but only because fyndhorn is not an option.

>23 minute long video
Who even is this guy? Why should I give a shit about this dude?

Mystic

youtube.com/watch?v=PND3C0j7bxs

rofl who is this faggot

>Why should I give a shit about this dude?

You shouldn't. Let it pass over you, like water on a duck.

I think that's a joke.

I'd take your advice if it wasn't shit advice. Jeskai Nahiri isn't a fucking infinite stack of counterspells and it's extremely difficult to outrace just being burned out by landdrops even when you're countering things perfectly. But like I said, you people don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about or how the matchup goes so I guess it's easy to understand why "just counter stuff" would be your advice.

ironically being a retard doesn't make you less of a retard

>look him up
>all these tweets about alphas, feminists, and cucks
>he's a fucking /pol/tard
my fucking sides good riddance
imgur.com/a/Ln2Qy
imgur.com/a/mgYMe

Seeing as you are in red, have you tried land destruction like crumble to dust?

It's time to stop posting

Playing Junk. Nahiri feels bad. 2 Maelstrom Pulse in main, 1 in board?

after investigating his twitter and his other vids, it seems like wizards didnt care that he did his spoiler in a cool way, it's that they gave him the spoiler ready to pounce on him no matter what.

MTG is becoming a political area, I don't like this. I just wanna play cards.

2 pulse main is good but side pulse seems odd, I'd pick Celestial Purge instead

>I got wrecked
>I'll just tell him to stop posting, that way I can act like I won without making any actual arguments

Sure faggot. I guess it's my own fault for asking for advice on a board that doesn't even know how to play themselves

Not even the same guy. You're retarded. Maybe don't play a shitty meme deck with no real clock.

Are there any other decent mtg youtubers?

the professor is a charming goof, Evan Irwin's forgotten lores are still real nice but without Brad Nelson for the set reviews there isn't anything else worthwhile out of him

>Nahiri
>No real clock

gold star buddy, you tried

>videos by wedge always show up in subscription feed
>havent watched one of his videos in months
>question why I'm even subscribed

fuck the magic community is cringey

hey now, that he doesn't know how to play it doesn't make it bad. It's still a very solid Tier 2 deck

Also honestly just stop replying to that guy, what are you trying to proof

It would have to be something that also deals with Eldrazi Displacer (I already have Abrupt Decays)

I almost want to laugh and run Bile Blight...

I can't watch wedge, he looks and sounds disgusting

deselator if you hate yourself

What people mean by "Dredge isn't Magic" is that Dredge doesn't follow the same concentions of resource accrual as other decks. Card Advantage is all virtual to it, mana is largely irrelevant, and the deck produces most of its board presence by effects that draw cards.

Whereas most decks like having cards in hand, that's one of the least useful places a card can end up being in Dredge. It basically treats your grave as your hand, turning your hand into your actual grave.

strictly better mtg

A lot of the small, deck-oriented content creators are great, but it seems like all of the meta-content creators are pretty shit.

>Evan and Brad set reviews
>those bants
>those retarded bets
>that comfiness
>those stories of olde
>that perfect mix of decent limited advice and utter complete constructed wrongness

I'm so fucking sad they had to stop those. And I can't watch Magic Mics because Erin is the most obnoxious bitch ever

>That
>Spellstutter sprite
>Snapcaster Mage
Plz gve me a dankest meme

>it's that they gave him the spoiler ready to pounce on him no matter what

Did you even read? WotC didn't give him the spoiler, he got it secondhand.

alright, then PR fucked up, this man did nothing wrong.

>MTG is becoming a political area, I don't like this. I just wanna play cards.
welcome to GamerGate 2.0
the ride never ends

eternal command was a deck for a while

>vial
>snap
>eternal witness
>senpai ruse
>cryptic command

often backed up with thirst for knowledge, huntmaster of the fells and bolts. It's most definitely too durdly for today's standards though

nice trips
he says words like feminism, white knight and cuck on twitter. That's pretty much it.

besides being a cringeworthy shitter

you just hate neckbeards, don't you
or is that you ARE ONE???

that isn't a offense that's worthy of wizards shaming him.

nah I'm a hungry skeleton who can't grow much facial hair

Isn't it though? Why would they choose to take any flak from being associated with his actions or anything he's said, instead of just bluntly and publicly distancing themselves from him?

his entire rest of his post was retarded but that part I kind of agree with

every time a new character is introduced and he/she/xe/it/they arent a white male I have to hear one side laud themselves for how progressive we are all being and another REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing that SJWs are ruining everything

Even here on Veeky Forums I can't help getting someone's agenda forced down my throat, just look at this faggot trying to justify this shit as "he just said the word feminist"

go eat your veggies user

grow some balls faggot. They said they don't want to associate with him and I can completely see why

He's in his complete right to continue being an awful person but getting wotc's support is a privilege not a right

>we can never again have a block in pretend Africa and have it not be a big deal

Not anymore.

they can cut ties but don't say "we dont reward this behavior" publicly. just email the guy that they won't be sending him product in the future.

>but don't say "we dont reward this behavior" publicly

Why?
Sparing his reputation is not more important than making it clear they don't want to be associated with him.

>LGS banned me from FNM because a girl complained i smelled

>day after i sold them 3 counterfeit liliana of the veil, a counterfeit cryptic command and a counterfeit tarmogoyf

get fucked faggots

>hey you gave this guy a spoiler, he's kind of a dick
>we didn't give him a spoiler and do not condone his behaviour

wow rude much

Take a shower.

Is this a copy pasta or are you the most gross smelling person in existence?

Just take a fucking shower.

nice blog smelly

t: cucks listening to every whim of every woman in their vicinity.

good thing i have a bunch of good black core fakes, I'll keep unloading these on that fuckboy gamestore till they go out of business, easy money for me too.

Jokes on you, I am every woman in my vicinity.

Because I am alone right now, is the joke.

But seriously you don't just get banned for being a little sweaty on a warm day. You must be so foul no one can share a room with you. Why don't you just take a shower? It was a joke all along right?