woops wrong image

>First gay to get a card
user, pls.
>gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&subtype= [jace]

Well it's not the R/U one everyone wanted
But it still looks kinda fun

>Green now has an artifact commander
>Still waiting on UR

Don't get me wrong, looks like it'd be fun to build around, but I'd like to finally retire Niv-Mizzet this block.

Good in limited

Bad all the time

Trash. doubling the cost of Pacifism isn't worth the second effect.

Nothing special, but it's a 1/2 for 1 with upside, so it'll probably see at least a little play

Won't happen.

Gremlins are kinda cute. Ugly cute, but cute.

Don't give a shit about the cards, but love the design for the gremlins art they are going with.

LOVE the design for the gremlins! Any other Gremlin card spoiled yet?

Now I wanna make a vanilla U/R Gremlins deck.

Gremlins have been mostly generic limited fodder. There was one gremlin that got +1/+1 or something whenever you gained any amount of energy but its potential was killed by counting each instance you gained energy versus the amount of energy you gained.

If wizards hates spell decks, why do they keep printing cards for pyromancer's ascension?

>fabricate mechanic

It's finally my time to shine! Get your playsets NOW!

Into my Training Grounds deck this goes. This + Intruder Alarm + Training Grounds x2 = Bananas

Fuck off DesolatorMagic, it's not Cryptolith Rite is not going to be a thing

>someone somewhere will open a pack containing both chandra and a pimping mox opal
>I'll buy a couple packs and get a bunch of shitty cards

so it has always been for the accursed unlucky

it's really great with Kiora, Master of the Depths, another card that will skyrocket in value

like holy shit, tap your guys and lands for mana, +1 kiora and tap them again for even more mana

FUCK

OFF

DESO

Just houserule her in as the commander.

They should have been designing them for this anyways after Commander 2014, when it proved that it could be done and was powerful without completely breaking the format. I know the walkers aren't the most popular around here, but a lot of people really like them and would love to use them as the commander.

A walker good enough for multi is too good for single player

Lucky for us that they're printing garbage ones then

Yeah I know, it's a mixed bag if the rules were to change now, but there are some really weak walkers who could probably only shine as a commander in EDH.

It's my time to shine!

>mfw my RW control/Artifacts deck will finally be viable with all the control white is getting and the artifact love red is getting

>Trash. doubling the cost of Pacifism isn't worth the second effect.

People still played suppression bonds in limited. No one ever played in pacifism in constructed

I like it. Nothing on, say Etherium sculptor, but still interesting

No one gives a fuck about your opinion, kill yourself m8 :)

>I like it. Nothing on, say Etherium sculptor, but still interesting
>No blue, 1 more generic mana, 2 more power
They are equal in my book
Fuck blue

Oh hey maro didn't expect to see you here.

dat ass

so cute

So why make it a planeswalker instead of a legendary? Its not like we desperately needed a new walker on the roster, Kaladesh is damn near drowning in walkers right now between half the gatewatch, Tezzeret, and Ajani.

>hey maro
I'm pretty sure this is the worst insult anyone said to me

Is it holding the hilt of the sword of fire and ice?

That's adorable.

I was really surprised that Kiora wasn't a thing in standard. I always kind of chalked it up to there not being any good dorks in standard but still.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Bring back the red haste lord and whirler rogue too

Her +1 just doesn't really do anything to the board

I think she would have been a thing in Bant memes if there weren't just too many ridiculously good options for walkers in those decks.

That and we already have two UR walkers, and one sort of was artifacty already. Really weird decision, but she does fit in the story. I don't see why they couldn't trade the colors of the UR and UG around though and switch their roles.

>a 3/3 for 3 with haste is worth an uncommon slot

KEK

Uh... yeah. It is. am I being memed?

That Nissan was bad. Up is middling ramp at a point where it doesn't matter. (Or an extra 5/5, which isn't really grand either way.

her down is alright, since it's "target permanent" rather than a specific thing. Recursion is always nice.

And Cantripping landfall is alright.

But at 5CMC, its overall weak.

And it's all down to that up making a 5/5 that she costs 5.

Do you want Zendikar 2.0. Because at Common thats how you get Zendikar 2.0

Be glad its not a Rare with some gimmicky artifact themede line of text and 4cmc

Compared to Toyota, Nissan is pretty good

I mean, 2 mana is better than 3.

If it's going to be uncommon it need a bit more then that

Especially if it has restrictive RR casting cost

>Nissan
>Not Mitsubishi

get_a_load_of_this_pleb_cam.webm

3/3 for 2M is a rate that only green (and I guess white now with that Fabricate dwarf) gets at common.

color balance

how about you not start a thread titled "mtg spoilers" with baby-ass cards.

We already know those cards, user.

Also, as a Limited player I'm more interested in commons and uncommons.

Why do they reprint this card so often? Who even plays it and in what format? It's strange to me imagining R&D having a meeting and concluding "yeah let's print demolish again".

at least OP isn't a week old

>Why do they reprint this card so often?
Because they doesn't print core set anymore.

I'd mainboard it if I was playing red in Sealed or Draft.

It makes more sense in an "artifacts matter set" where it's at least good limited sideboard card

it's safe. it's mostly so limited players can have a sideboard answer to artifacts or utility lands in a pinch. it's not meant to be exceptionally playable, just to prevent an environment from having no real outs.

It could have been a Mecha Titan, instead we get Gearhulks.

>each player chooses
Oh fuck, I always assumed it was a creature tragic arrogance. Less powerful than I thought it was.

>People still played suppression bonds in limited. No one ever played in pacifism in constructed
Captured by the Consulate is Rare, and is significantly worse than Suppression Bonds

WHERE IS MY SMASH?

Its overcosted because of the land option.

Because they're terribly afraid of giving red any temp control from land destruction. But they can't get rid of it entirely, because certian lands always need to be gotten rid of.

So, they make it retardedly expensive.

If I cast this on a creature with protection from red, then my opponent casts Shock, what happens?

It's 3R because 1R Instant Shatter would be entirely a first pick in this format. Also, having artifact destruction for two mana in there would make artifacts too weak.

You can't change the target of Shock.

i'm pretty sure the trigger tries to redirect it, but can't because of protection and so nothing happens to the shock

Tezzeret just turned into a saturday morning cartoon villain.

It's a cataclysm variant

It's like a bad Rhys.

>made with soulcalibur character editor

>enters the battlefield
>ENTERS THE BATTLEFIELD
>at common
Holy shit, burning people to death will never be easier. This is perfect for purph.

>myr battlesphere hits the field
>this asshole and purpheros are already out
>15 damage every single time it's flickered/reanimated/whatever

wow i predict this is going to rustle some sjw jimmies.

that's chandra and her mom, dummy.

>a mother and daughter hugging will rustle sjws
i mean, anything could rustle sjws, but why exactly?

The fact that a lily white ginger ghost is somehow the daughter of a proud, swarthy Indian woman.

>indian
>in a setting with no india
I mean you were already reaching but wew

HUGS

Go back to your containment board.

I mean it's pretty obvious to everybody that it happened because Chandra was designed before Kaladesh existed, and nobody would say it's more socially just to be 'logical' and make the entire setting pasty gingers instead of making a badass India-inspired setting that looks correct.

if that was gonna rustle jimmies it would have done in origins. wotc is definitely playing fast and loose with how phenotypes work, but at this point it is known.

then again people accused triumph of ferocity of depicting a pending rape, and not a pending face punching, so maybe i'll be surprised.

Well, people did do it in Origins.

In fact, that genuine American-Indian that attended the PAX lore panel was all too happy to announce his displeasure about a ginger coming from Kaladesh.

.... You can get raped without threatened violence?