Drawthread

Previous Thread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

solael.deviantart.com/
b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
arbuz-budesh.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could I get my ghostwise halfling monk of dubious alignment?

>Shirtless, with the physique at the bottom of the reference. Has the big arm and torso tattoo in the reference image. Slightly more geometric and less "flowery" though. Draconic instead of the Indian script.
>Pants and handwraps like the image. Same palette as well.
>Khukri (counts as hand-axe) in his non-tattooed off-hand.
>I'm really bad with male faces and couldn't find a reference image that I was satisfied with. He's got a youthful but hard and sort of angular face. Bald head, with not a wisp of facial hair. Eyebrows are black though, with blue eyes.
>Doing something to indicate his size. He's tall for a halfling, but that's still only like three and a half feet tall.

Requesting art for a bad guy.

He's a Pathfinder Tooth Fairy but significantly more muscular than in that picture (Think strapping, but not hulk levels of muscle) With shitty slapped together wooden armor and instead of the various different teeth, all his teeth are an ugly snaggle of dog canine teeth. He doesn't carry the pliers like in the picture because he uses raw strength/dat bite for combat instead.

Feels strange posting on a brand new thread, I always end up posting like halfway into it's lifespan.

Requesting my Fighter, young girl brought to mercenary work by A: her grandpa's war stories, and B: that cliche we all love, the death of her family. She's not looking for revenge or anything, far too innocent and naive to even think of it, just decided to turn to putting her shield between others in danger as a career choice, 'cuz aside from farming and cooking, (the later she's not so gifted at) that's all she really knows how to do.

Most of the stuff is in the ref, only thing worth noting that I can think of is that I definitely prefer a more realistic artstyle, but ya know. Beggars can't be choosers.

Full disclosure, I have had this request filled before a couple months back.
It didn't come out well, the artist did some other great work in the thread but experimented a bit much with alternate methods and shortcuts on Tina, came out a bit sloppy.
I'm not one to turn down free cake but thought I might as well give a shot at getting a more realistic style done, given how fond I am of this character.
That information in mind, make sure to prioritize other people who've been waiting a while over me.
I swear i forget to upload my ref image on the post every fucking time.

Here you go

Damn, you do good work man.
Do you do much in the way of fantasy style characters?

I want to request a future traveler. His hair is like on the top left corner, but in black color, similar clothes like the bottom image, but the white t-shirt in black instead, no cigar, and wearing the giratina mask (top right). The mask works different, since it's just goes up to the nose, leaving the mouth exposed. If possible, another version without the mask, and his eye color is like in the square on the middle.

Thank you if you pick it up.

Back and forth, usually trying to stay away from armour or 40k stuff as I still got problems drawing hard shell items.
Thank you though, appreciate the compliment

No worries. I'd love to beg to have my request filled, but scale mail probably falls under that kind of thing.
Keep up the good stuff nonetheless.

I'd like to request a monster on their day off. Chilling at the beach in their togs, wrapped up on the couch with their monster-girlfriend in their PJs, spending some much needed time at the spa. Whatever monsters do when they're not being monsters.

New thread, new bump.

Reminds me of this. The monsters weren't just monsters aha! They all had lives.

I can always try, but the result might look like shit, so it would be at your own risk.

I hardly think it's a risk when it's free stuff. Certainly would be better than anything I could pull off.
Well, if you're at all keen, here it is:

Requesting the following

well at least it's not plate mail. I can try myself at it, but I probably won't get to finish it too quickly, husband might want to get to bed in a bit.
i'll see if I can get a sketch down for now to let you know that I will be able to work on it

There's no rush, thanks a bunch for picking it up.

Hey cat, any possibility of contact you privately?

sure, Discord
Catzilla#5965

Requesting a magesmith wearing a semi-organic looking spider helm.

...why would those things be hinged?

Love the batgirl Lewd, solid work.

Third time's the charm, right?
I'd like to request my Elven decker for Shadowrun 5e. I made some basic notes on the reference, and will try to cover some other points I didn't quite have room for. He's either sitting cross-legged or kneeling, wearing his black leather jacket similar to pic related, but open and with sleeves that unzip from the wrist to mid forearm, so he can roll the sleeves up to have unrestricted access to his hidden guns concealed in the slide panels on the underside of his cybersynth arms, and the digital keyboard hidden on the top of his left arm, since his deck is intigrated into his 'ware. He wears dark slim fit jeans, and his running shoes and the space invader on his tee have the same hint of blue luminescence, which also matches his hidden keyboard that he's typing on. Visible only to him and us, is his AR screen that is in front of his eyes, and the UDC from his open hexagonal data link panel that is connected to some other device he's hacking. Alternately, just draw his torso and him tinkering with the keyboard so you don't have to focus on too much background detail.
Thank you for your time

It's a weird Calvary helmet and is meant to protect the head and neck from horizontal sword strikes

I'm fapping to those flaps

One thing she asked you not to do, user. One thing.

I'm not sorry

What if I fap to something other than her flaps?

I can't see a problem with that.

Reposting from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!

Nigga, what you're looking for is a photoshop. Maybe not this specifically, but something allong these lines.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat?

Repostan' from last thread.

Basically I'd like the boy on the right to be in some kind of fighting stance, either with his fists or a (plastic, ideally) sword and shield. He'd either be wearing the clothes he's wearing in this or summer attire (undershirt and soccer shorts), up to the drawer's choice. The creature on the left should be hovering behind him in whatever kind of "battle stance" you can indicate out of such a weird thing, ready to go all punchghost on someone. For context - it's for a Persona quest.

requesting the girls in this pic related hanging out in a royally manner, extra points if it's according to the corresponding sin below

Thank you so much! you're amazing!

is there any way I can see more of your work? do you do commisions?

Moving this from previous thread, cheers :)

also forgot it was in italian or something

(From left to right)
>Wrath
>Gluttony
>Envy
>Pride
>Sloth
>Greed
>Lust

Haven't done commissions as of now.
But I upload my tg requests on deviantart usually
solael.deviantart.com/

Was hoping that I could get a pic based on something that happened in a game I ran a few days ago.

Image is a female kobold A shortstack, feel free to leave that out if you want cuddled up to and sleeping beside a huge-sized gold dragon.

Pose is fairly simple. She's cuddled up to his side, and he's looking away from the book he'd been reading to look down at her.

Thought it was cute so I was hoping to get some art done of it.

... Latin, you moron.

Migrating Request

Dark elf Death Domain Cleric (fallen or kneeling) clutching at her breast where an arrow has pierced it. She wears disheveled plate armor on her arms and legs, but her upper torso is loosely "covered" by flowing fabric Antonio Corradini style.

Drawing from the mix of eroticism and religious iconography in The Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian, Blessed Ludovico Albertoni, The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa, and The Wounded Amazon.

She's like a Native American Sabriel in an esoteric Bushido-like Death worshiping cult. Near death experiences are orgastic.

Requesting this original character munching on a Hostess Snoball like in this gif: b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif

Gon' re-up my request that I had at the end of the last Drawthread fer my Redneck Jedi.

Politely and humbly requesting one Cadian Guardsman from 40k, and one woman dressed like pic related, both aiming at each-other from point-blank range with rifles, clearly in a standoff. They've entered a glaring contest because of this fact, and obviously want to pull the trigger.

Love will not bloom on the battlefield.

Want to thank user from last thread for boxing oni

Taking Knight requests.

Requesting a male Druid, clothing design is up to you with1-4 in pic ref as good ideas of the styles I'm looking towards.

The only piece I definitely want to see is a bone mask designed like A, with the symbol on the forehead replaced with B, the hornets trimmed down and designed like C and attached to a large fur pelt like Mononoke's in D.

His dagger can be tucked into a belt on his waist, and carrying his spear in one hand. The dagger is about 12 inches long and the spear is about a foot shorter than him. The spear is made from ironwood so if it could look like it is made from a single material, with the sharp edges looking like it ha been buffed or polished to a sharp edge.

Physically he has a thin athletic/fit body, with olive brown skin and looks like he could be in his mid to late teens (no body hair). Instead of worrying about eye color his mask can be shadowing out his eyes so you can't see them. If enough flesh is visible a scar or two from an animal mauling would be nice.

Summer Knight. Maybe wearing a sundress and a wide-brimmed hat over full plate armor, wielding a beach umbrella as a lance.

Can you take this guy, make the armor less ornate, and the hammer a little bigger?

Also, both should be golden, with the armor glowy.

"Gotta anchor wip.
Bogroll will be back one day!" he said mildly hysterical.
JK, take your time Bogroll.

GODDAMN DUCK! I'LL KILL IT EVEN IF IT MEANS BLOWING HER TIT OFF!

Requesting lewds of spider monster girl like in ref pic.

god damn that duck!

Can I have an Oliver-Twist looking kid (the scruffier the better) posing like Arnold in pic related and screaming while firing his rifle? Also if you could put IN MEMORANDUM 2141-2153 at the bottom, that would be great. Thanks.

Dunno thing one about summer dress styles so you'll have to settle with Hospitalier garb.

Reqing the following.
Setting: Feast Hall of old medieval castle in ruins. The once bright banners are in tattered ruins. Around the long table is a hoard of zombies.
Pov is seated on one end of the high table, which is on a platform that is raised a few steps off the ground. All of the tables are set for a feast, but there is no food yet.
Across the high table from the viewer is a figure wearing a solid black trench coat, and a small brimmed black hat (a not fedora). His face is hidden in shadow until he looks up and Pov sees that his face appears to be constantly melting and reforming, not unlike a candle. As a weapon this individual carries a large curved blade attached to the end of a length of chain. When fighting,this individual swings the blade by the chain into almost arcane looking patterns, that only a fool or a master of weapons would dare challenge. As the blade swings across the table, the pov grabs the blade ripping it from the hands of our shadowy friend, turning it against it's owner. Battle rages on for some time with the blade crossing hands several more times until the shadowy figure surrenders. The whole exchange was silent, other then the sound of the sword clashing off of the stone floors and walls.

Requesting any scene from the fight.

To lewdanon:

Requesting a female guardsman, a female commissar and a female Imperium Navy Officer who're caught attempting to molest a bound male eldar teen.

The female commissar is shocked for being caught, the female guardsman is startled, but the female imperial navy officer just has a sly grin is mockingly raising her arms to her chest. And she'd be wearing the uniform as in the image.

Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.

is the kitsune lecturing her about morality?

Requesting a T-Pose of a thief wearing Goggles, a black baklava, blue grey hoodie, black gloves taped on top of the sleeves of the hoodie, long dark grey pants and with boots on. But the boots are too large for his body type.

He's my thief for a modern setting roleplay.

Looking for an artist to work on my character design for a medieval/fantasy setting. I want them to be a travelling natural philosophizer who has a dark spirit inside them I don't mind what you put on them, but I would like something practical and with a kukri blade & and it's accesory knives.

Requesting an image of this guy here standing in a never-ending hallway confusedly saying "there is only hallway" into a very small phone.

Oh god yes. I want this so much

i dont know what this is but im slightly turned on

Y'know, when I think "arrow stuck in a titty", "masturbation" is not the response I expect to see. Maybe "JESUS FUCK MY TIT, SON OF A WHORE THAT FUCKING HURTS, GODDAMN"

This is almost as good as that "Serena" delivery, or the one where the father is watching his son get trained in the yard.

sauce pls

holy FUCK

Though I appreciate the effort very much, the eroticism lacks... délicatesse

Migrating from last thread, I'd like to request a drawing of my Slayer-caste Infernal Exalted.

She has pale skin, sickly-green eyes and blood-red hair (same color as the Blood Ape in the middle-left), kept in a similar style to Riven (image on the top left). On her forehead, her caste-mark is two crossed curved swords, possibly blazing with sickly-green fire (top right). Her teeth are sharp, especially her canines that are very noticeable. Finally, she has two bony spines coming out of her forehead, like the largest ones on the image of the Blood-Ape.

Her armor is made of tarnished brass (the reference for that is next to the caste-mark), and composed of several distinct sections. First, a corset looking like the picture on the bottom middle, except with a segmented addition hanging down (like the segmented crotch-armor on the bottom-right picture) above an oily-black hanging cloth (so almost exactly like the lower half of the armor on the bottom-right picture). Next, her arm/leg armor, that covers her legs up to two-thirds of her thighs and her arms halfway up her upper arm. It's also made of segmented tarnished brass (similar to the picture on the bottom-left), with the heels in the shape of a curved dagger-blade (such as the one right above the Blood-Ape reference).

And last (but definitely not least), she wields a daiklave as big as she is, looking almost exactly like the sword in the middle-right of the image. The sword is made of black iron, engraved with tarnished brass in the shape of serpents coiling around spears, and set with green crystals.

i would like to request an image of an older male, maybe 80 looking, white hair and a white beard in white cloth and leather armor holding two gold scarabs while showing off his amazing old man acrobatic skills

SADFriend, you here? Just saying thanks for taking up my "Elf Rouge stumbles upon wet and nude human home owner" request.

Is it still in progress? I'd like to see it colored.

Looking to get something drawn of my character for an upcoming Apocalypse World game. She's a Gunlugger who thinks she's an old-world gunslinger.

The only part I don't really have a reference for is her face, but all I'm really looking for there is longer, dark hair, a stoic or somewhat unhappy expression, and a fair amount of facial scarring - particularly a Glasgow smile that goes almost all the way back to her ears. Agewise I'm looking for somewhere around 30-35.

The rest of it I've actually got refs for.

She's wearing a plate carrier like the woman in the middle pic, with parts from the inset armor at your discretion. On top of that, she'd either be wearing a poncho thrown back to the side like the Eastwood pic, or a long coat like the NCR Ranger pic (but no helmet/mask). The plate carrier can be drawn more like the armor under the coat in the NCR Ranger pic if you go with the coat, but if possible I'd prefer to keep the MOLLE webbing and some of the pouches. If you want to add in some kind of gunslingery hat that'd be cool, but it's not necessary.

Any of the poses, or something similar to them, would be fine by me, but the character is left-handed so I'd strongly prefer the revolver in her left. And the revolver itself doesn't need to be spot-on, but as close as you can get to the shape of the trigger guard and the grip would be appreciated. In her right she's got the grenade launcher, held by the grip with her finger near the trigger and ready to fire or hand wrapped around the barrel, whatever works best.

Just posting this so whoever drew this can reply with the finished work when they are done :)

Any chance you could do this for me: Text transcription for the link impaired mobile user

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, you're the artist.

The OP image pleases me. I am sad that it is probably a chromatic wyrmling and this can only end in sorrow for the lady. . .

UNLESS SHE IS A LE DRAGON TAMER *Epic metal solo*

IIRC, it was a white wyrmling. The thief/rogue sold the elf to the wyrmling and it claimed her backpack as its treasure hoard.

This pleases me. I love Whites- they're easily my favorite chromatic color- though that's admittedly because the Draconomicon for them makes them one of the ironically FRIENDLIEST evil dragons in 3.5e because they're "dumber than the standard."

I would like to request a drawing of the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal, a demoness in a game I'm going to be starting soon.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms, the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

I'd like to make a request, for a pair of twins.

Both female, one with a white motif, one with a black motif, generally medieval style (D&D for example) Not noble, or adventurous, but more of a servant or handmaiden type. Just standing in a regular pose, hands together in front of their skirt or dress.

Exact style and look is up to the artist.

Source on left pic?

Once more, if anyone would be willing to try.

Artist called ArbuzBudesh - his Tumblr is very NSFW.

arbuz-budesh.tumblr.com/ (he has a hentai-foundry too that I heartily recommend for the NSFW comic he's making, but I'm not gonna link that and it's not hard to look him up there anyhow)

Guess who's back with a brand new request.

Could I get a warrior with a fur mantle (Ref 1), hood (ref 2), with glowing eyes and their face obscured (ref 3), wielding a shotel (left hand, ref 5) and a short spear (right hand, ref 4) wearing a thick leather armor-style jack-coat and bell-bottom-style pants?

I am about.
Waited until I had a good WIP before responding.
I correctly assumed it would take me longer than I had to finish the line and color work, so I focused on one part at a time.
I'm calling this a successful new technique.
Glistening towel boy is next.

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

I'm here. Just the other side of the country from my tablet. Won't be able to do anything more till next week. Soz.

Thanks?
I'm going to take that as laughter of approval.
It reminds me of the time I wrote up my first dialog for a Neverwinter Nights module. I showed off my work to my housemates and was surprised when they teared up in laughter. I had apparently infused every line with humor despite consciously writing only one joke.

OR of that request here. Looking nice. Love to see the completed version, thanks again SADFriend.

Requesting a Teutonic themed champion of Khorne.

Requesting an illustration of an important part of a character's backstory. Also pretty gory so if you're not interested in that feel free to ignore.

A female imperial guard medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.

Reposting mine from the last thread. It's been 24 hours since then.

I figured I'd try and see if anyone's interested in a caricature for the party of an upcoming Feng Shui campaign. We've been struggling for a long time to get it going and now it looks like it'll finally happen!

But enough of he horsing around. I say caricature because rather than provide strict references and a very detailed description, I was thinking I'd be more fun to see an artist's impression of the party than "super strict ultra canon for reelz". Especially since the game hasn't started yet.

The party altogether is a motley crew stuck on an Asian micro-nation futzing about fighting the mob for various reasons.

>A knight who fights like he was Batman, now searching for the kidnapped daughter of his sworn liege. He waltzes around in full plate and touts a claymore, but also has a ninja thing going on with dark clothes and cloak and so on. His thing is sneaking up on people and hitting them over the head with a claymore.

>A British female fencing master who has come to the island to test her skills versus the mob. Has a fancy for dressing and looking like a man. So you know, bishie in a suit touting a rapier.

>A wizened old Chinese lady who runs a noodle shop. Also tiny as fuck. Also a kung fu master intent on wrecking the mob since they fucked up her noodle shop.

>An idiot teenage gal with telekinetic powers. From the grimdark future timeline, but thinks eighties action movies were historical documents. Now lives like a street hobo, but enjoys it since at least it's the eighties. Into fighting the mob since they fucked over some of her hobo buddies.

And that's the gjist of it. If interested, do let me know if you want more or less detailed descriptions. I'm all for giving an artist free hands with this, since the concepts are still rather new. Just think eighties action movie and you can't go wrong.

Anyhow, thanks in advance.

24 HOUR BUMP

requesting this for my player please. trying to surprise him. its his first rp character.

look similar to brad pitt from fight club. leather jacket with a hoodie underneath. only companion is a german shepherd. born in Detroit and adopted by a locksmith. weapon of choice being a suppressed pistol. a novice magician who specializes in theft of any kind.

requesting my character.

Crazy Harley/Jinx lookalike. She's a pyromanic, thats why she wields a flamethrower. Maybe you could throw in a big Oil Canister on her Back. Haircolor and Haircut as depicted, clothing as seen on the left.

Thanks in Advance!

forgot Pic.

Requesting an unarmed paladin, completely covered in armor, posing fabulously. Has the scales of justice emblazoned on his armor.

25 hours in this thread bump

C R I N G E

Im sure your first character was Shakespeare in comparison