BY THE CRUNCH

Fuck the fluff, who is the best Space Marine chapter?

Custodes

Ravenguard? Cover save shenanigans, accurate deep strike/charge on the first turn and using scouts to lead in other outflanking squads is pretty serious business.
I don't really play in a meta that's heavy on things like Eldar scatterbike armies though, so I really have no idea.

Space Wolves. Best Shooty/Choppa army. Also best in the fluff

Iron Hands. Dat IWND, dat FnP(6+ army wide).

>Also best in the fluff
kek

Smashfucker will take on all comers.

The First Legion of course,and best chapter bar none

For some reason my flgs has a lot of custom space Marine chapters that play "counts as" Imperial Fists. So I figure they must be good?

Bolter Drill lets you re-roll 1s to hit with bolter weapons, and their Dev squads have Tank Hunter.

brother!

The Dark Angels are garbage-tier after the Horus Heresy books destroyed their niche. Now all the legions had traitorous factions and the Unforgiven just look like autists.

None other.

Crunch wise can anyone really stand up to the Iron Hands? They have the best basic traits and with the supplement and SmashFucker its hard to imagine any chapter that can hold their own.

MAYBE the Ultramarines because they have all the named characters... Tigerious IS pretty swell.

No space marines

Depends on how you want to play

Dark Angels...easily. Ravenwing is op as shit when facing just normal marines. Deathwing, while pricy, can pack plasma cannons and shit.

They spam the board with las, plas, and grav and really don't give a fuck thanks to insane cover saves and mobility.

That or Minotaurs since preferred enemy Space Marines is pretty god damn useful.

IF are a solid choice. Good example on how being vinilla isn't a bad thing. Easy to play while being all around solid.

I might be bias because I have 5k worth of 30k fist

White Scars for a fun bike army, unlike Ravenwing.

The Sons of Sanguinius.
The Ninth Legion.
The Protectors of Mankind.

>crunch wise
>blood angels
>best

mhm, riiight

Suffer not the WAACfags using chapter tactics to live

Smashfucker requires librarian support for his cheese.
Countering it with Tigurius means you have an expensive deathstar that has no real shooty power.

>Best chapter
>no mentioned Grey Knights

I'm disappointed...

I've seen a lot of white scars that are painted blue so probably those guys

Grey Knights are usualy not considered a Space Marine chapter and you know it. Same as Adeptus Custodes.

"The Grey Knights are a Space Marines Chapter and the Chamber Militant for the Ordo Malleus."

"The Grey Knights are the legendary Chapter 666"

are you a retard by choice or is it congenital?

>not knowing the difference between "not being considered" and "not being"
>calling others retarded

They are not codex compliant at the slightest, yet they work closely with the Inquisition. They are not created from a regural geneseed. Their equipement, tactics and methods of operation differ greatly from any Space Marine Chapter.

I know they are Space Marine Chapter per se, but are usualy not considered one of them. They are Chamber Militiant of the Ordo Malleus first and a Space Marine force second.

not considered by you maybe. ive never ran into this idea before. hell, back in the marines 3rd edition codex they were just listed in the list of random space marine chapters.

Ok, between comments I read a bit and I stand corrected.