So when did you first hear about HIM, tg?

So when did you first hear about HIM, tg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMD1k16baVE
1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal_Daemonkin#Mortals_Dedicated_to_Malal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

HIM

Saw it carved into the back of a goth kid's hand in middle school, I think.

Well...

I think it was The Funeral of Hearts.
youtube.com/watch?v=PMD1k16baVE

More like IT t b h
You really don't hear about IT
IT hears about you
Start listening to IT , and the show's over
Ignorance sure is bliss

But what about "THEM"?

We don't talk about... "THEM"

I was 10-11, sitting in the pizzeria with my parents and their music video for "The Funeral of Hearts" came up. I watched it, liked it because of the colours and the music seemed nice but somewhere near the end parents asked not to do it because they saw that harmless pseudo pentragram and labeled the guys satanists. Which was funny then and is still funny now.

Also looking at back growing up, Orthodox faith was clearly much more important for them then. My sister (12 years younger) doesn't experience this stuff that much.

Also HIM are a good choice for 13-14 year old girls to listen to.

>The silent laughter of the eternal self destructive insanity of pure unbridled Malice.

You take that back. He's very nice when you get to HIM.

"Them"? Are you talking about the... things... Bukowski discovered in those archives?

When reading my dad's old White Dwarf magazines. Malal was invented as an excuse for having a shitty protagonist who is both an edgy "antihero" and an enemy if Chaos. There is no other reason for Malal.

>Brutal and silent cannabalistic rituals in the dark halls of a space hulk intensifies.
>Self hating crusades further increase.
Snuff out the stars and smother the gods.

It just makes it better I think. Fits perfectly.

You haven't seen how shitty those comics were.

In wh40k I think mala would be a good representation of the self destructive tendencies of chaos. Because if everything is consumed by chaos chaos dies.

Shut that mouth right now! Do you want to get their attention once more?

When he moved to Teen Titans and started going by Slade.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal_Daemonkin#Mortals_Dedicated_to_Malal

OP'd or balanced?

Like in highschool i ended up finding out about 40k because i was trying to look up orks I think? And i ended up on his wiki.
Which is not impressive, like everything he's done.

It'd be fun to play a Sons of Malice CSM force.

Right now, I don't play WH

Seems okay.

Shit writing by multiple people with clashing opinions.

Are these jolly fellows still cannon? What is the best way to represent them on the table top? Personally I think thr Crimson Slaughter supplement fits them like a glove

I don't think they've been retconned into not existing, they just haven't been mentioned in a while.

They were never canon. Besides existing I mean. They were never canonically Malal worshipers, due to GW not having rights to the character. The color scheme and name are just a cheeky coincidence ;-)

Pa-leze, it's not called self hatred, it's called regret. And regret is what turns bad space marines good again.

Like the Dark Angels!

FW published this.

I apologize for the poor quality.

Tell us what happened to the Androsynth you bastards! AND THE MISSING PRIMARCHS!

Unfinished unfortunately. The Anarchy discipline and Lore of Malal are both missing two spells, the Lore of Malal is also missing its lore attribute for Warriors of Chaos, the Warhammer Fantasy Exalted Locus is missing and there is only one artefact of malice.