All of the people of the kingdom wake up to find they're 8'11" and no one knows why

>All of the people of the kingdom wake up to find they're 8'11" and no one knows why

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49292817/#49292817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone? Exactly 8'11"? No sexual dimorphism? Even the children? Even the babies?

The woman on the left wants the dick.
>Bumping this stupid thread
... I know.

Especially the babys

Basketball skyrockets in popularity.

You did not mention that this zero-context ">a thing happened" is happening inside a traditional game. This thread is off topic.
>I said kingdom
Kingdoms exist in real life and in various media other than traditional games. The mention of a kingdom does not necessarily establish a relation to traditional games. This thread is off topic.
>[strawman] [slippery slope]
The only fair way to draw the line is to judge a thread by the written words. If a relation to traditional games is not made explicit, it should not be just assumed unconditionally.
Otherwise it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a thread on Veeky Forums to be off topic and no one would ever be banned for posting off topic, which is definitely not the case.
>you like quest threads
I don't, actually. But since quests are games in and of themselves, I never believed they were off topic.
>go complain about [thing I don't like]
More than one person can be breaking a rule at the same time, that doesn't make it okay.
>no fun allowed
Actually it's no off topic threads allowed. Why can't you have fun discussing traditional games on the traditional games board?

No, I am certain this thread is off topic and breaking the rules as written.
Can you explain why you think it isn't, please?

everyone carries on as if nothing unusual happened

I didnt even make this thread, but you annoyed the fuck out of me so im going to give this thread another bump.

>can't deduce context
reported for being too retarded to post here

This thread in the format ">a thing happened" was implicitly in the context of a traditional game because you can't prove it wasn't:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49292817/#49292817
What makes it any different? Either ALL threads in the format ">a thing happened" are assumed unconditionally to be in the context of a traditional game, or NONE of them are. If you deny this, you deny logic itself.
Kingdoms exist in real life and in various media other than traditional games. The mention of a kingdom does not necessarily establish a relation to traditional games. This thread is off topic.

Give me some 8'11 girls.

The first and only thing the people in the kingdom think is "Why are we using fucking Imperial - the plebest systems of measurement of them all - to measure things?".

When are you going to get off the ancient, WOEFULLY INACCURATE, obsolete metric system and get on board witht he NEW HOTNESS, the slick and precise Imperial system?

>implying I use metric
>implying I don't use Planck units
What a pleb.

Really? How much is 8'11" in Planck units?

>(8*0,3048+11*0,0254)/(1.616199(97)*(10^(-35)) =
Approximately
>168159884324215152658368134977752783.8959185230030662604207324666637631480713367418265698891208369469
Planck units.

>Oni girls

>Approximately
And there is your problem with your oh so amazing Planck units.
America wins again.

>you will never be the boy pet of a bunch of hot oni girls