>Sit in silence with my friends until she leaves

Is this normal?

Yes.
If you're twelve.

it's called sexual tension, just fuck her and get it over with

Don't be so insecure about your hobby user
any constructive hobby > any hobby > no hobby

>not playing with her

Happens a lot when you're still 18 and the mom (yours or a friend's) has no idea what D&D is but just thinks it's like fantasy football.

She's probably just curious and is checking it out.

Do you have lurid descriptions of violence? It'd probably warm her heart to see you acting normal

>She's probably just curious and is checking it out.
She's probably only heard of DnD through Christian comics and is concerned for you. Why would you want to worry your mother, user?

If she's posing like that then she wants you or one of your friends to bone her. Later you can offer to give her a massage and see what happens.

>If she's posing

She's just cleaning. She does that all the time. It's a mom thing.

its pretty bad ass when i go to a con and walk past some room with a bunch of dude bros seriously taking notes, references, and doing fantasy football league.

its refreshing to see.

>americucks on my european wine-tasting paintingboard

that electrical outlet

Shouldn't that be mum?

That's not a UK outlet

It's a german outlet, I think.

nope

nice projection, motherfucker

It's the same we use here in Portugal, not sure if the same type is used elsewhere in Europe.

It's only normal to stare in silence if she's stacked or curvy. Otherwise keep playing.

It isn't.

>Jack Chick
>Christian

Please tell me this is bait.

>mom (male) comes and bumdrills me and friends.
>then forces us to take oir HRT even if my friends arent trans
>mom (female) does the same with a strap on to me while showering
Who here /sjwparents/

Not particularly. Not if there isn't something your trying to hide or if you fear judgement.

Fuck off /pol/.

I got over this problem with vodka.
Helped me build to just get it over with and fuck her.

I mean he's definitely Christian, albeit a fucking crazy variation of one.

But then you won't remember what happened...

>Not growing up playing games with your family
>Not getting together once a month for family game night

What kind of fags are you?

The kind with parents who ask why I still play kid games with friends rather than studying for a second degree or some shit when I already have a law degree and steady job.

>tfw asian with stereotypical asian parents
I know these feels all too well.

He's a hate filled bigot that twists or ignores the teachings of Gospel as justification for his insane conspiracy theories and one man crusade against anything that doesn't commit to his exact view.

He is the evangelical equivalent of Chris-Chan making a long death threat youtube video and ending with "peace" or "have a nice day".

But then again I'm Catholic and we founded Islam, invented Communism, worship Satan and a pantheon of Saints, perform human sacrifice and have Jesuit secret agents in every world government so my opinion might be biased.

>He's a hate filled bigot that twists or ignores the teachings of Gospel as justification for his insane conspiracy theories and one man crusade against anything that doesn't commit to his exact view.
Sure, but the convention for religious labels is still to go with whatever people call themselves.

Oh definitely. The guy's basically justifying his hatred of basically anything that rubs him the wrong way with his twisted understanding of Christianity. His beliefs are nowhere near consistent and pretty much boil down to "I don't like this thing, so it must be because of Satan".

>He is the evangelical equivalent of Chris-Chan
This got a chuckle out of me. That's pretty much on the spot.

I could call myself the king of all India and wear a shiny hat but that won't make it true.