Mfw I open this piece of shit as my rare

>mfw I open this piece of shit as my rare
>mfw I have no face

Why the FUCK is it possible to open draft-only cards in rare slots in Take The Crown? Wizards already solved this problem in the first Conspiracy set. All draft-only cards were relegated to a special sixteenth slot so that you always opened a real card as your rare, not this limited multiplayer meme horseshit. That was a perfectly fine solution. Why the fuck did they walk right into a problem they had already once solved?

Sorry about that, user, but you have to understand that drafting is the purest essence of the game.

If you haven't opened the card you want, why don't you buy another pack or two? Who knows. You might get lucky next time!

Thanks Maro!

I'm here to help

Wait, wait, wait, the 16th slot definitely still exists, right? user, are you sure you aren't retarded? I played conspiracy 2 twice and don't remember draft only cards taking up normal slots.

Dude, that's one of the best cards in the draft, you dumbass.

Play the actual game for once .

I know for a god damn fact that that piece of shit was the rare of the pack. I triple checked to see if there wasn't another one stuck somewhere, but nope, I got robbed. It wasn't the only pack either with draft-only trash in the money slot.

I buy conspiracy to make a profit not play this piece of shit game you fucking retard

>I buy conspiracy to make a profit not play this piece of shit game you fucking retard
I don't think the "shit" rare is the problem

So your complaint is 'I bought cards and it's their fault that the cards are only good for playing with'?

>being such a casual cuck that you open conspiracy packs blind.

Are you implaying that people already mapped conspiracy boxes?
>DRAFT
>the cancer that is killing magic

How is draft cancer?

>set is designed to be drafted
>be mad when you get cards designed for draft

Just buy a lottery ticket, since apparently all you care about is getting a return on investment

Because it's limited, and people here thinks if limited didn't exist wizard would print cards like "kill spell B, instant , destroy target creature" at common.

>Buying boosters
>Making profit

Why do people expect more out of a draft than the pleasure of drafting? Have they never first picked a bomb common?
why is Veeky Forums so bad at magic?

>the cancer that is killing magic
the cancer is you

Oh, so you're retarded.

The Conspiracy sets are focused on doing weird draft shit, moreso than any other set. Cards like that get to be in the rare slot now because the people the product is aimed at want to draft fun draft-matters bombs.

What scenario are you opening this in where it's a problem, anyway? The only way I can see it being an issue is if A) You're trying do draft Conspiracy for value or B) You're just opening Conspiracy packs on their own in the hopes of getting value. And those are both unbelievably stupid plans.

I don't think Wizards are the ones you should be calling stupid, user.

I really, really hope you're all baiting.

I'm not sure you are.