Intergalactic Doodles Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Title Art
-Header Art
-Story
-Rules
-Loose details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mochalab.bandcamp.com/album/cthulhu-the-funksical
picarto.tv/Guayo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

progress update

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
By user 1 P'Orc Princess
BY committee Buffalo Princess
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 14/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo user Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess [Needs art]

So that's 16/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess pumpkin princess

i think defender of love princess and sentai princess would work well in cameo gen

As always remind me if i've forgotten someones waifu and ill add it to the list

forgot the pic

buffalo prin pls

M'kay updated image

Nobody ever reached any kind of agreement on porc.

we agreed she shall be in but after both sides rigged the polls we put the nose arguement on hold for later

for a good False Dragon I'd give "Wyrm Princess" or Upgrade Dinosaur or Kaiju Princess given how some crappy writers will treat them as the same thing

maybe a chinese dragon?

both wyrm and chinise dragon are ideas i could get behind

the thing is Asian Style Dragons never came off as "lesser" or as imitations, just very different

>captcha thinks leaves are Street signs
wat

Princess Knight.

Not only can no tower hold her, she's determined to break other princesses out.

Motivations? She may be a princess, but chivalry comes first!

Doodle is rougher than usual, but I think it's alright.

Odd, I think it's actually better than usual.

posting princess knight classic, Courtesy of based Tezuka

Talking about Princess Knights, Revolutionary Girl Utena.

yeah but she is a mirror of the strongest dp so i think having an asian dragon could work

that is a good point "Ryu Princess" or maybe "Lung Princess" could work

Exposed face means Knight Princess, not Princess Knight.

At least by TowerGirls convention

Base her off of this badass

fair point, just offering a reference

What a terrible game.

wast of cool character design, lets not let it be wasted anymore

Know who needs alt costumes?
Eldritch Princess.

the gag wraith princess could have been a good look for her

That crossed my mind, yeah. Also a Funk skin, cause Eldritch Horrors are known for being Funk masters.
mochalab.bandcamp.com/album/cthulhu-the-funksical

One alternate costume stretches around the observable universe, encompassing all of one's perception, until the only thing the knight can perceive is Eldritch Princess. Thus the decent into madness is complete!

>I Have Awakened skin
Some SCP would also work.

Aldrich from Dark Souls 3.
>Is normal Eldritch Princess with a white face mask and Gwendolyn's costume

The all-encompassing visual only applies to the knight that rescues her.

And the only way to represent it graphically is the princess' face warped into an infinity sign mobius strip, but even that is horribly lacking.

>funksical
What am I listening to?

If anybody wants to do fanart of Clutz Princess's design, they sure can and I'd be awful flattered! As for me, I should try getting back to my Gen 1 Princes and start working on Insect Prince and Skeleton Prince..

More clutz, she's more adorkable than the Jaberwok

i don't agree at all, jabberwock 100% (no offence meant towards clutz)

Take that back you dirty d-double Cyberdemon!

perhaps wyrm could be drakes companion? She still needs one

Wyrm Dutchess

Some bad news, I've encountered this weird glitch in which my tablet wont register on CLIP STUDIO PRO's canvas.

It registers and is useable anywhere else on the program (I can select colors, click on anything) but I cant draw or do anything within the canvas.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Any time I have trouble with programs not recognizing my tablet, the auto-fix has always been uninstalling and reinstalling the driver/updating the driver.

I've resolved it, was an issue with the program itself.

Thanks though.

Any of you interested in a draw-stream of sorts? Could take requests for /twg/ and do lewd requests on stream aswell, like old times.

I'd be up for it

> anyone interested?

Do you have to ask?

I kid. People will definitely join in

N33t

Eh, I've had some bad times with just simply dropping my stream link onto threads, even in some where I'm a regular/name-fag.

So I just take the best route on being polite about it.

But ye, come on in.

picarto.tv/Guayo

And still never got any feedback on this. My timing on posting has been shit

If pathfinder can put magical girls in a pre-industrial setting, why can't I?

Nothing's final, not even the drawing.

Heart Kingdom's
Protector of Love Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 3

+ magic destroys evil
+ will always protect everyone
+ various super cute outfits
- insists she hates them
- insists she's not cute

Lust Spell: cast to make a target's form fit their desires

Love Spell: this spell creates a super cute outfit for the caster that amplifies physical abilities for an hour.

Lust Bonus: heart wand - grants an array of powers based on your heart's desire.

Fetish:
+ large breasts
+ cute things
- men

The defender of Love is a role passed down and often filled by women. It sucks being an only child.

Man with an ass like that I am so glad Grey Princess likes anal.

that - might be a dealbreaker, and the spells could use a bit more flavor, i like the idea of a magical girl princess, but the execution could be improved, also is she supposed to look super grouchy?

Well, "lesser" dragons are (on top of my mind):

wyrm
wyvern
dragon turtles
basilisk
cockatrice

>is she supposed to look super grouchy?

Subtle pointer in description that she's a "girl"

thats fair enough, but a straight trap, while amusing as a character seems kinda... pointless to me on the sheet since there isnt a lot of reason to pick them

here is a rough draft of a ryu princess, sorr her proportions are probably wonkey, DP is a really strange model to form to, also her nose is more pronounced then id like

non taken, I just dislike the lisp Jabber has
never, I fight for the purity of the clutz rather than the awk-ness of an otaku

Asleep

Where's the giant balls?

Female tanuki don't have balls.

> seems kinda... pointless to me on the sheet since there isnt a lot of reason to pick them

I was thinking along the lines of cat princess, being a lesbian and all. Also there being multiple ways to change likes/dislikes.

But if it'd be more appealing to turn away from that less direct route, it'd be fine as well.

personally i think the last trap should be a proper dom, to help round out the collection, though that may just be me

Why not go out of the box and give her a unique shape? Wyvern Princess is a good example, since she's got more of a theropod form than a humanoid one.

I prefer her not to just be some animal.

I didn't mean it that way. Look at Lamia Princess; she's got a lengthy tail rather than legs. Chinese dragons tend to be serpentine, so having her sit on some legs while the rest of her is upright could add quite a bit to the design.

Just a thought.

Maybe they're hidden. Maybe it's a girl. Who knows.

Hmm... That could be a fun rewrite. Maybe change dislike to "subbing" and changing "large breasts" to... I dunno, "worship"?

Not too sure about altering the costume though. A lady-like Dom would be a bit more novel than the typical leather Dom (which pirate princess partially fits)

Thoughts?

I dont really mind what he looks like, its just that of our traps only djinni is a dedicated giver, and most of the rest are dedicated takers

Stream's still going. I did some stuff but im not able to upload it here since it's lewd.

But heres one of the not lewd stuff.

How about this?

Heart Kingdom's
Protector of Love Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 3

+ magic destroys evil
+ will always protect everyone
+ various super cute outfits
- insists she's not cute
- wants you to be

Lust Spell: cast to make a target's form fit their desires

Love Spell: this spell creates a super cute outfit for the caster that amplifies physical abilities for an hour.

Lust Bonus: heart wand - grants an array of powers based on your heart's desire.

Fetish:
+ Worship
+ cute things
- being bottom

The defender of Love is a role passed down and often filled by women; it sucks being an only child.

Name tag fell off

not sure worship really fits, but other than that it looks good, what kind of location would she have?

anyone got a picture of filth princess?

Could always slam it on the booru

Some jealousy, perhaps this is what split the ancient Egyptian kingdom?

true, I tend to save over all my work tho.

Slow sex maybe? Fits a "heart/cute" theme. Although being a hero type, is there a name for the fetish of "damsel in distress rewards the hero"?

And by location, kingdom then? I'd imagine if Heart Kingdom had the magical heroes, it'd certainly be an enormous city, but still with the pre-industrial aesthetic. A mix of east/west or west/middle east architecture could be visually pleasing.

This is some good shit.

maybe something about forcing cross dressing on good sir knight? not sure if there is a word for that

YES
E
S

I think it would just be called "forced cross dressing".

The closest 1/2 word fetish I can think of is feminization.

I think we need more Dark Souls inspired princesses.

Where's my sickly spider waifu?

More importantly, where is halfbreed waifu?

Eversor did an alt of Drider Princess that was Queelag, but I don't think we got a Quelana.
>Did find this while searching about

And this.

I think there's a half-dragon concept floating about

And... this.
Never know what you'll find in the depths of the Internet.

Good news: Expansion 4's dragon is the half-dragon princess.

One of the worst girls.

Oh yeah, this artist turned everything in Dark Souls 1 into a girl (relevant to us, that includes Seath). Not sure if they ever did 2 or 3.

>Looks for said Seath
Well, I think I found the negative traits I'll apply when I submit my take on Seath.

What would that be? A massive nerd?

Not a bad concept. Btw, how many Asian princesses there are at moment?

Has anyone ever attempted voicing princesses?

I remember one short speech from Boy, but other than that...

um tengu princess, kitsune princess ninja princess qilin princess, asura princess oni princess, so 6 unless im missing some

jang shi! so 7, i knew i was missing one

Jiang-shi princess too

Well, I was too late to that.

feel like doing some sketching, anyone have any requests?

Realistic Kobold Princess.

Lioness

Or any of mine

Smaug spiked the kingdom with Holistaurus milk

The might of a War God given form.

She can crush castles with her bare hands. Her bare skin cannot be pierced by the weapons of men, even their machines of war. A mere huff of rage she could melt the armor of a whole army to their own skins, and poison the Earth upon which they die to never grow for a thousand years.

Too bad she's a big softy and wouldn't hurt a fly.

>Guayo and Jackalfag

I remember those names. Good to see them again.

Grey Princess being cute.
or lewd.
or getting a dicking

It's bragging like that that lost her all her friends.

realistic kobold request 1, her hands where meant to come off as fidgety but they turned out wrong

I bet she bites.

More stuff from my system.

These are a couple of the Mysteries that can be chosen by player characters. There are several others that aren't in this screenshot, but most of them are lacking actual abilities and customization options.