Anyone else here remember this game?

Anyone else here remember this game?

Anyone still collect/play with the miniatures?

It was fun, though the limited actions per turn thing wasn't really balanced.

I'm sad that it died, but wizkids is literally incapable of not ruining everything they touch.

I still use some of the miniatures for Fairy Meat.

Why did they implement those limited actions per turn rule anyways? I've tried playing it with a "every figure can move once per turn" rule and it worked out ok.

They really made non-bounding ranged units worthless in 2.0 though.

What faction did you play the most?

Forgot my pic.

No one else I guess? :(

Solonavi were my shit.

What type of army/strat did you use with them?

I bought so many singles for a quarter each and customized them with scalpels, literal hot glue, and paint. Really helpful for padding out my monster manual.

I was only like 10 or 11 when the game was really big in my area, so I didn't really use strategy so much as just put together armies and do my best to kill stuff. My parents were friends with the owner of the LGS and he helped me a lot with playing and not doing stupid shit. I never won tournaments, but I mostly played for the miniatures. The Solonavi always captured me because of the translucent sculpts.

Varatrix was my favorite sculpt.

Chroma is best draconum.

They've released a new set in the last couple years, it even crosses over with Heroclix, and the characters are, point for point capable of standing up against the marvel and DC guys.

pretty decent stuff.

The paint jobs aren't as good as the 2.0 Mage Knights though which is kind of a shame.

I had a ton of fun with it once upon a time. Many years passed since then. This motherfucker was my centerpiece.

Last I played was well over 10 years ago, but I had a ton of it. It's basically what got me into 40k and wargame terrain craft.

Enjoyed the game. Pissed that they used such an awesome name and now I can never use it for anything else.

Considering I recognized the font based on the two letters my mobile client showed in the Thumbnails I definitely remember. I do wish I had bothered to learn the lore.

That's funny, I just got one of those in the mail recently. He's pretty vulnerable to getting swarmed though.

(pic related).

Anyone have any good army build for either the Elven lords or Solonavi?

I loved that shit! Played it when I was barelt old enough to understand the rules. Played the Blacpowder Rebellion (I think that's what they were called)

Heads-up to anyone looking for miniatures: some are still for sale (in pewter) from Ral Partha.

Yeah they were a fun faction to play. Lot's of swarming ranged units.

Shame they got shafted so hard in Mage Knight 2.0.

I really hope they bring it back. Even though I'm into Warhammer now, it still would interest me enough to play it again (provided they make it compatible with the older 2.0 figures.

So who was the better figure? Heddravalis or Khan Rava?

What is the best faction, and why is it the Solonavi?

I have some friends that play it and still have a bunch of their stuff. I think one of the other minis games came out with a product a few years ago where you could use it normally or play it as mage knight and it came with the stat cards or something. Been a while or I'd give the name.

That was mage knight resurrection.

My brother pulled one of these from his starter when we both bought a rebellion starter, so I"m now having flashbacks. That thing terrorized me for weeks until I pulled a 3-star nightstalker from a booster, and started slapping down hindering terrain everywhere.

Ooh, thank you.

They do look pretty dope.